Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

“Me either. That’s what happens when you have a man who’s prone to flights of fancy, and took his wife on a cruise around the world. Seriously cuts into the visiting time.”sebastian snickered a little. “Hello. I’m Gwen.”Gwen said looking at krystal with a small smile, though she was staying close to chris, wihtout really being aware of it.

Chris laughed. "Yeah, thats true. But you know el secretly loved it. Shes never really been anywhere." Chris admitted, holding onto Gwen without realizing it. He knew she felt better with him near. Krystal smiled. "Its good to know you, Gwen. I'm sure we'll be great feiends." She said, smiling still.

“I know. They’re good together.”Sebastian snickered a little amused. “Thanks. I’m sure.”Gwen said biting her lip a little feeling awkward as they all settled into the car, smiling a little as she sat next to chris in the back of sebastian’s porsche, simply staring out the window as they drove, simply listening to them talk. Nervous and upset, resting her head against chris’ shoulder without really realizing it, treating him like he was her dom, trusting him to look after her.

When they got there, the waiter smiled seeing the four of them, tilting her head. “Hey. You guys are in luck if you were looking for Rob and El. They just settled at a table themselves, if you wanted to join them.” “No....we couldn’t. It’s probably a romantic dinner.”Gwen protested softly, looking upset at the idea.

Chris nodded. "Yeah, they really do. El is really good for flighty rob." He said, smiling softly, and holding her close owhile they sat in the backseat. "So, how was the filming today?" krystal asked both Chris and seb. Chris sighed. "It was good, but i twisted my anckle." He said, frowning slighyly. It was embarrasing.

When rob saw them, he immediately hugged them. "My friends! Come eat with us! El has been asking about you, krys." He said with a smile, raising an eyebrow at Chris. Ever the flirt, he grinned at Gwen. "And who might you be?

Sebastian snickered a little. “On a chair. Before you’d even got to the set.”Sebastian teased amused. “How’s the ankle anyways?”Gwen said looking worried as she looked up at him. “But besides that one hiccup, it was well. I enjoy playing Jack.”Sebastian said smiling a little

Sebastian grinned, looking up at the older actor. “Hey Rob.” “H-hello.I’m gwen.”Gwen smiled flushing slightly as she looked up at rob, slightly shorter then the other man, definitely a robert downey jr fan. Smiling as the man led them back to his table. "Oh!we were just talking about you guys."Elena smiled looking up at them.

Krystal chuckled and Chris pouted. "I was nervous! So sue me!" He protested, holding onto gwen. Krystal smiled, looking back at him. "We'll you're not swollen, so thats good." She said, and chris nodded. It wasn't so bad.

Rob smiled at sebastian, then grinned at gwen. "Well, it's very nice to meet you, miss gwen." He said, bowing before leading them over yo the table. Krystal hugged elena. "Miss you el." She said sitting on the other side of her.

“I know. Which only makes it more dorkish.”Sebastian teased a little. Gwen tensed a little as she was held onto, before relaxing, sighing quietly. “Just ice it tonight, and you’’ll be okay.”Gwen smield a little.

“You to.”Gwen smiled a little looking a little flustered to be meeting robert downey jr, smiling as they settled at the table. “Missed you to.You all look well.”Elena smiled before leaning back, a smile quirking her lips as she watched chris and gwen, and sebastian fussing over krys as they settled at the table.

Chris rubbed gwen's shoulder as he held her though he pouted. "you should talk, bucky" was all he said before a smirk graced his lips. He didn'g think krystal would catch on.

Rob smiled at her, leading them all back to the table. "Yeah, things have been good. Even Chris's mom is getting better, accordjng to seb." Krystal admitted, blushing as sebastian fussed over her. Even though he did it alot, she still blushed. Chris nodded. "Yeah, shes still tired from chemo, but in full remission now." he explained, sitting next to gwen.

“Shut up Cap.”Sebastian said rolling his eyes a little.

“That’s good. Glad to hear it.”Elena smiled at chris, tilting her head a little. “So, how was filming?”Elena said watching the three, trying to figure out what the four were working out between them, and almost understanding the dynamic, but not quite sure she liked the way gwen was fidgeting and upset. It pained her to see someone that uncomfortable around them.

Krystal just chuckled, not understanding and chris kept on smirking.

Chris Smiled back. "Well, I tripped over a chair getting ready and twisted my ankle... more like a krys move."he said, teasing the woman for being clumsy. She was always falling over things. Krystal rolled her eyes. "Gwen's their makeup artist. Seems chris is following in your husbands footsteps" she wospered to elena, giggling.

“You okay?” “Yea. He didn’t twist it to badly.”Sebastian smiled a little at the slightly younger makeup artist, amused indeed that two of his friends had gone after the behind the scenes women. “Ahhh, that explains things. I’ve never worked with her before.”Elena muttered looking at krys, knowing the woman was probably curious.

Elena frowned slightly as she listened to the guys discussing the next avengers movie, watching gwen simply watching them all as they ate. “I’ll ask around.”Elena said before tilting her head at rob. “But he’s the one who’s been in hollywood the longest. He might know.”elena reminded her, which was amusing because her 50 year old husband had been in LA since his early teens, so he knew everyone, which usually surprised him sometimes.

Krystal nodded. "Thanks for the help el." she said softly, a small smile on her face that said she would ask rob soon. Chris sat talking animatedly to both rob and sebastian, glad to be cap again and also not. He loved the role, but he also didn't want to be stuck with it his whole life. Krystal smiled at Gwen. "Hey, gwen! I just got a great idea! Why don't you come to my place for the night! We'll have some drinks, tell some stories, and have a PJ party! A real girls night in!" She said excitwedly, the hope in her expression apparent. While she wanted to know more about her for seb's sake, she also just knew gwen was a good 5person.

“Welcome.”Elena smiled a little looking amused as she listened the the others, tilting her head as she smiled. Knowing it wasn’t just because krystal wanted to know more about her so sebastian would stop to worry, she really did want to know the woman. There was just something fragile about the make up artist that made you both want to know, and scared to know what it was. “Hm?Oh.I...I...”She stopped thinking about it, before looking around her, eyes flicking over to chris, as if seeking advice, needing help before starting to nod, before stopping, smething across the room catching her attention before she stopped. “No.Sorry...I can’t tonight.”she said her voice going soft, backing away from making new friends so suddenly that you knew something had startled her.

Krystal frowned slightly. She gave Gwen a bith motherly and concerned look. She was alot like her character in the movies, caring almost like a mother hen. She looked in the direction that gwen had, wondering what had scared yhe woman so. Chris had been to busy to notice, otherwisebhe would have been. Uddling the poor scared woman. "Gwen, you look like you've seen a ghost. Is everything okay?" She asked, sharing a worried loom with elena.

Elena frowned glancing around trying to see what Gwen had seen. Not seeing anything old,just The slow trickle of stars and guests coming in."I'm okay. Just...yea. I'm okay."Gwen said swallowing hard responding to krys like she had chris even if she moved away from Chris a tad."okay. I can do something tonught...."she said sounding nervous at the idea but not wanting to disappoint them.brkb?"Elena leaned closer to her husband as the others were distractef

Krystal nodded, smiling a little. She looked to elena, asking silently if she wanted to come. She could get what she now needed to know without elena, but she kust knew Gwen needed friends. Poor girl looked like a deer in headlights. "Oh... okay" krystal said curiously, worry gor Gwen in her eyes.

Elena smiled as she nodded."of course I'll fome."she smiled kissing rob's cheek. "I think rob can live without me for a night."Elena said as she finished her food sighing quietly. Gwen smiled as she finished eating smiling a little. Content to simply be with people who weren't yelling at her. "We should do something tonight if the girls are going to be gone."sebastian said mostly because he wanted a chance to pick rob's brain without gwen there.

Krystal grinned now. "Brilliant. We'll start by doing some shopping. Then we'll do makeovers and watch scary movies and it'll be fun." she said, chuckling. She would get thatninfo out of her. For both Gwens sake, and for Chris's. She knew sebastian was worryong, and she worried too. Chris and rob nodded. "Yeah! We should have a boys night!"Rob exclaimed excitedly, already thinking.

Gwen Nodded slightly looking overwhelmed and like she wanted to back out but not quite sure how to do it without upsetting anyone. "Okay..."she sighed quietly tilting her head some. It was just for the night. She could get through the night right? "Don't go to extreme rob. We do have to work in the morning."sebastian teased seeing the look on rob's face

Krystal looked a her with Kind eyes, and Chris smiled a her, distracted momentarily. "Don't worry Gwen. Krys is good people. she'll take care of you." he said, trying to make the poor scared girl feel better. None of them knew yet just how much and why she was so damaged. Rob chuckled. "I know king-y-boy. but we'll have fun for sure." he said, smiling at his friend.

.Gwen frowned a little before nodding biting her lip. Having accepted chris however surprisingly as her dominate, she was willing to accept his opinion on things. "Okay...but I dont...can we not go shopping?"cause she didn't want to shop with people who could easily make her feel horrible about not having money. Sebastian rolled his eyes."don't fall me that."

Krystal smiled. "Sure, but I was gonna buy you pretty clothes." she admitted, chuckling a little as Chris rolled his eyes. "Uh-oh, Krys has adopted you" he said with a chuckle, and rob, chuckled a little too, "its not a bad thing Gwen, its just Krys tends to be over zealous in her spoiling." he said, typing things into his phone to make plans.

Gwen frowned a little more before shaking her head."no thanks. I don't need anything."she said her voice shaking just a tad."oh leave the poor girl alone. We can always convince her later to let us shop."sebastian said smiking a little. He might be worried and curious about her because of chris but he was damaged enough to recognize someone as equally damaged and have mercy

Back
Top Bottom