Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Chris laughed heartily. "You so do, and no, i suppose she isn't." He said, walking over toward the door to the makeup room.

Krystal smiled as she saw the caller ID and picked up right away. "Hey sebby. No, i'm not. Whats up?" She asked, wondering if hopefully he was asking her out.

Chris made a face. "I think I twisted my ankle when i tripped this morning" he explained, relaxing intobthe chair as she began to work on his hair. Once she really started, small moans escaped chris's mouth. He had forgotten how sensitive his head could be. "Hey, gwen, want to come to dinner with me, seb and his crush? I really need to push those two together..." he mused, curious of her answer, not really noticing the unintentional touches.

“Hey. I’m making Chris take out his crush, and could use help getting them together. Want to come?”Sebastian grinned as he headed for his place.

“Damn. I’m sorry.”Gwen frowned a little frowning slightly as she worked, swallowing thickly as she listened to the small moans, working the shampoo in more, simply enjoying making him feel good. “Hm?Yea. That would be fun.”She said as her stomach growled having not really eaten for most of the day, to upset and lost after her ex called, the woman hadn’t been able to stomach food. Rinsing out his hair she smiled, “Sit up. I’ll towel dry your hair, and we should be good to go.”She said letting him sit up before moving around to stand between his knees, close but not to close as she towel dried his hair and styling it as she went, shivering a little as she listened to him moan, locking her knees to keep from falling to her knees and taking him in her mouth. Having noticed just how sensitive his head was. And while she logically knew that this wasn’t her ex, the desire to please, the utter need to make sure he was as happy as he could be, was leaving her shaken. Not to mention, Chris evans was very easy on the eyes.

Krystal grinned and chuckled. "Cap has a crush? Oh, this I gotta see. I'll be glad to help." She said possible ideas already floating in her mind, despite not knowing the crush in question.

Chris made a face at her. "Oh, its okay. I used to do this all the time as a kid. It'll be fine in a day or two." He told her, grinning at her answer as more tiny moans escaped. He hoped she couldn't feel the surprise growing in his now tight jeans. He would rather know her first before jumping into sex.

“Yep. On our makeup artist. It would be quite amusing if I didn’t worry about him. She’s....there’s something different. Worrying, but I don’t know what it is.”Sebastian said sounding slightly frustrated, because he sensed tehre was something off, but not sure what. “Can you be ready soon?I’ll swing by and pick you up, and head to my place to wait for chris and gwen.”

“Seriously?Okay.”Gwen said still looking upset though, tilting her head a little as she felt him pressing against her knee a little, wondering if he was even aware of squirming a little. And before she even made the conscious decision to do so, sinking to her knees, reaching for his belt and jeans, flicking a amused smile up at him before taking him in her mouth, with a practiced ease that said she’d spent alot of time on her knees. Closing her eyes as she focused.

Krystal made a face. "Hmm, interesting. Well, i'll see what I cant find out. You know how i have a knack for getting people to talk." shev said, winking though sebastian wouldn't see. "Yeah. Pick me up in 10." She said, praying for a little alone time with him as she got dressed prettily.

Chris smiled. "Seriously. Don't worry." He said as a few more moans escaped. That was embarrassing, but it felt so good. He blushed profusely, worried about whatbshe might think of his hardnon, until confusion and shocknshowed on his face. "Wh-what are youndoing?" He stumbed out, face as red as a tomato, groaning asnhernlips met his cock.

“I know. You really do have a talent.”Sebastian agreed. “Kay. See you soon.”Sebastian said grinning as he hung up, and in a few minutes he pulled into her parking lot, heading upstairs. Knocking lightly on her door before letting himself in, knowing she wouldn’t care. “hey Krys.”

“What’s it look like?”Gwen said with a slight confused frown as she lowered her head, swallowing thickly around him, closing her eyes as she took her time blowing him, sighing softly as he came. Raising her head to look at him as she wiped her mouth, eyes widening as she snapped back to herself, seeing the look on his face. Anger, obviously directed at herself, showing on her face as she stumbled to her feet. “s-sorry....I...I better not go out tonight. I’ll see you tomorrow, Chris.”Said said backing away from him quickly, fleeing before he could stop her.

Krystal chuckled. "Its true." She said, not wanting to seen to egotistical. "See you" she said as she hung up. Hoing into hyper drive. She knew how quickly he couqld get here, and she wanted to look perfect for him. She wished he saw her as mor than a friend. When krystal came out of her bedroom at hearing his coice, she was dressin a winter soldier themed dress. He probably didn't realize why winter is her favorite.

Chris lookedbon in disbelief, unsure what to do. Normally the man was a full on dom, but this had happened so suddenly he wasn't sure. He blushed profusely, but didn'g stop her. She seemed to like It. When she she announced she wasn't going, he hot up quickly, pants falling to knees. He didn't know wether to go after herbor wait ot out.

Sebastian laughed shaking her head in amusement as he saw her dress. “You’re obsessed you know?”He snickered amused. “Ready to go?”he smiled a little, “So. Her name’s Gwen Alexander. She works almost exclusively for Marvel, have you met her?”

In a few minutes Gwen returned, her training to deeply engrained for her to leave him alone, even if she was horrified at her reaction to him. Swallowing thickly as she stepped inside, looking anywhere but him. “...I-I’m sorry. I...I didn’t...That was nice. but...I’m sorry...maybe....I probably shouldn’t go out tonight...”She swallowed thickly, looking so defeated, so lost, that you knew there was a story there, even if she couldn’t get it out.

"What, I can't have a favorite character, seb?" She asked with a pout before she nodded. She put on her black and silver pumps looking contemplative. "Possibly. I would have to see her to know for sure." she admitted, waiting for him before opening the door. She just thought it was so adorable how protective Sebastian was of Chris. It was almost like they were Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes.

Once Chris had gotten over the shock, and he put himself back together, he wondered what to do. He hadn't expected her to come back. "That was nice. A little startling, but nice." he admitted, going to the woman and hugging her. He just couldn't leave her looking so vulnerable. He chastely kissed her head. "No, please come. I at least owe you dinner after that. I'm a gentleman, after all. " he said with that toothy captain grin that nobody could resist.

“You can, I just find it amusing that you have one, instead of like all of us.”Sebastian snickered a little as he followed her out. “So. Where should we go tonight?I’m thinking quiet private restaurant instead of a club.”Sebastian said smiling as they headed for his place.

Gwen flushed at his words, nodding a little as she stared at the floor. “Well, yea. Most people think blowjobs are nice.”She said, sounding so embarassed and upset at her reaction to him, startling as he hugged her. Leaning into him a little, closing her eyes for a moment, simply enjoying being held. Biting her lip before nodding and stepping back. “Well.if you insist, dinner does sound good.”She said still not looking at him as she headed for the door. To submissive and quietly embarassed to recover quickly.

Krystal chuckled. "I do like all of ys. I just have a soft spot fir bucky."She admitted, walking out after him and looking contemplative. It was an good question. "Hmm, how about Rob's new restaurant?" she asked, having wanted to try it.

Chris snickered slightly at her words. She was so cute. He smiled brightly. "I do insist!" He exclaimed dramatically, following her out. "We can take my car. Gonna meet up withe seb and his crush. You might know her. She plays the part of Krystal stark in the captain america movies." he admitted leading her to his sleek red mustang.

Sebastian tiled his head a little before nodding, “I haven’t been yet. So yes, let’s. With any luck, Rob’ll be around, and we might get to ask him about our mysterious artist.”the man grinned as he drove, pulling into his apartment building soon enough.

“So dramatic. No wonder you make movies.”She teased, relaxing a little, laughin quietly before nodding. “That’s fine.I don’t actually drive, so you wont have to drive me back to pick up my car.”She smiled a little, before nodding. “I do.Some. At least I think I do.”Gwen said frowning a little as she climbed into the car, sighing softly as she leanedback into the seat, closing her eyes.”I’d kill for a car like this.”She said smiling a little.

Krystal nodded. "That was partly my thinking, though, i'm pretty sure Elena is his only makeup artist." She said with a chuckle, remembering the fairly recent wedding of her friend and their makeup artist. She smiled as he pulled up to the building, discreetly looking for Chris's car. She wanted a little alone time.

Chris laughed as well. He really could be dramatic when he wanted to be, but, if it made her smile, he'd be as goofy and clueless as possible. "Yeah, she's pretty cool. I hope her and seb get together. She'd be good for him." he admitted, chuckling a little at the car comment. "Yeah, she's a good car." He said, starting the engine once he was sure she was secure. When chris was excited, he tended to drive fater.

“Definitely, but he could ask her to.”Sebastian shrugged looking amused as they headed upstairs, looking around. Curious as he saw that chris wasn’t there yet. “Huh. They’re not here yet.”he snickered a little amused, “he’s probably doing something adorakable. Like getting to know her before asking her out.”he snickered as he let them into his apartment.

“That’s good....It’s hard here, or anywhere really, to find someone who’s good for you.”Gwen smiled a little before smiling as she buckled in, surprised laughter escaping as he took off, laughing because she did enjoy going fast, she felt freer, like her demons wouldn’t catch up to her. Smiling when they pulled into the apartment building, she climbed out, twitching a little nervous. Because while she saw stars every day, she rarely hung out with them after hours, and she was worried about embarassing them or something.

Krystal nodded. "True. Elena might know more about her." She said, glad for the alone time. When it came to sebastian, krystal was a little selfish. She liked being alone with him, even if she adored their friends. Krystal chuckled. "Most likely. He has that need to be a gentleman. Did he say how his mom is?"she asked, curious. She worried for her friends familes, caring as she was.

Chris nodded in agreement. It was hard to find someone who was good for you. He had had many prospects in his life, but none as intruiging as her. Once she was huckled, he drove off quickly through the city, mentally trying to remember where sebastians flat is.

Sebastian grinned, “ want a glass of wine while we wait?”he asked heading for the kitchen before snickering. “he’s such a cute dork.”Sebastian snorted amused before nodding. “She’s doing okay. Still tired and recovering from chemo, but doing better.”He said smiling as he handed her her glass, sipping his own wine before glancing at the clock. “It doesn’t take that lng to get here...”he said looking worried as he dialed chris’ number. As much as he enjoyed krys’ company, he’d lost to many people in his life, to not get a little twitchy when people took to long to get where they said they were.”Chris?”He asked when the man answered

Krystal smiled. "Sure, that'd be great." She said softly, watching him walk to the kitchen. She was so in love with uim, but kept it to just friends betcause she didn't he'd go for her because of the age difference. it was 10 years and a couple of months. "Yeah, he's almost cap personified." She agreed, before she smiled. She was glad to hear his mom was okay. "That's good. I was sending lots of healing energy from Australia." She admitted, taking her wine and sipping it. She was glad he preferred sweeter wine.

Chris tapped his blue tooth to answer. "Hey seb. Yeah, we're on our way, i'm just having a bit of a brain fart on where your place is." he said with a chuckle, trying to reassure his friend. He knew how sebastian could worry.

Sebastian nodded, “Which is why we need to protect him. He wont do it himself.”he said snickering a litle before nodding. “Do that. Chris’ll apperciate it.”Sebastian smiled before shaking his head as Chris answered. “Corner of Sunset and Hollywood. The big ass high rise. Apartment 305.”Sebastian snickered as he relaxed, realizing that the man was such a dork.

Krystal nodded. "Its true. Hehe, we are way to much like our characters." she said with a chuckle, sipping her wone. It had a sweeter, cherry like flavor to it, which she appreciated. She didn't like dry wine. "I always do, sebby." She said, and chris's mom was usually on her mind. She had met her a few times, and the woman was amazing. She hoped only the best for her.

Chris made an 'ah" sound then smiled. "Alright. We'll be there soon." He said, lingering on the phone Incase seb had something else to say.

“Sometimes we are.”James snickered a little, before nodding. “I know.”he smiled kissing her cheek as he sipped his wine. “Good. See you soon.”The man said, smiling as he hung up, rolling his eyes.”He’s such a geek. He got lost.”Sebastian snickered.

Gwen tilted her head a little looking up at the apartment building as they got there, flushing a little. Embarassed even more then she’d been. Feeling so out of place with them now, as she considered just how much a downtown apartment had to cost sebastian to live in. “So, where are we going to dinner?”She said glancing up at chris, blushing slightly as they headed inside.

Krystal nodded in agreement. Sometimes after playing a character so long, you adopted some of their habits. She laughed heartily. "Yeah, he's a dork, but he's our dork" she said, blushing justbslightly at the kiss to the cheek. All these mixed signals were driving her nuts!

Chris shrugged at her. "Ibdin't know. Sebastian was gonna pick the restaurant. We may end uo going to one of krystal's." He admitted, squeesing her shoulder reassuringly. He knew she was feeling slightly out of place.

“”That he is.”Sebastian snickered a little looking amused.

“Maybe. That’d be cool.”Gwen smiled a little, going relaxed under his fingers, closing her eyes for a moment as they stepped into the elevator. Instinctively responding to a dominate personality. Relaxing as they stepped into sebastian’s place, she looked around with wide eyes.”Wow.” “Thanks. It took alot of work to find it.”the romanian smiled a little, the blend of american and romanian art and style seamlessly moved together in the apartment.

Krystal just nodded and smiled.

"Yeah. Krys has great taste in resturaunts. She owns a sushi place, an italian place and a few others" he explained, opwning sebastian's door for her. He hugged Krys when he daw her. "Good to see you too, cap." She koked, kissing his cheek

Sebastian grinned looking at the two, studying the two as he smirked a little. Almost seeing something between them, but not quite sure what he was looking at. “So. We’re going to go bother Rob for the evening, none of us have gone to his new place, so let’s go.”Sebastian smiled tilting his head as gwen blushed. “I have. It’s good. And not extremely expensive.”She smiled as they headed out. Nervous and feeling awkward.

Chris smiled. "Sounds good. Hope Rob and El are there. I haven't seen them since the wedding." He admitted, staying close to Gwen. He knew she was feeling sort of out of place. He wanted her to feel as safe with his friends as he felt with them.. Krystal smiled at Gwen walking over to her. "Hey, i'm krystal. Its nice to meet you." She said, wanting her to feel comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom