Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Sebastian Stan grinned a little as he pushed his glasses up his nose, the dark glasses shielding his eyes from both sun and flash of cameras. Ducking his head a little as he stepped inside, he smirked as he glanced across the room at his waiting best friend, tilting his head. “It’s nine in the morning. I didn’t think you crawled out of bed till at least 10.”Sebastian teased smirking a little as he ran his fingers through his hair. It was going to be great working with Chris again on Kings, especially on something like this, something so very different from Captain America or the Avengers.

Chris chuckled. "I could say the same thing for you, mr drinking at 2 am yesterday." He teased back grinning at his friend and giving him a hug. He had missed his friend, having been in Boston visiting his family. It had been almost 6 months since the wrap of captain america: Civil war, and he hadn't been able to see his best friend because his mother was sick. She had happily recovered though, and he was able to return to working. He hadn't known his best friend had been cast in the new movie, but he was glad to see a friendly face. He wasn't sure about his new cosatar, having gotten so used yo seeing Scarlett, and Colby

“Hm, but I didn’t have to be at work in the morning. And Scarlett wanted to do shots.”he snickered a little as he hugged the other back before stepping back. “How’s your mom doing?”The slightly younger actor said before nudging him a little. “It’s good to see you here. I hadn’t known you’d gotten the final spot. A king in waiting, somehow that fits you.”Sebastian snickered because he knew his own role as the broken son of a king was going to be interesting. “So, have you met any of the others yet?”

Chris chucked. "And yet you're here, seb." He said with smile, looking at sebastian. His mother had improved alot and was now in complete remission. "She's better. Still really tired from the chemo, but doing better. Doctor says she'll pull throgh. They caughg it quick enough." He explained, knowing his friend had known about his mom's struggle with breast cancer. She was one of the lucky onesbthough, since they caught it early at stage 2. He was greatful to god for letting his mom live. He was very close to her. Chris chuckled a little. He hadn't thought the role was much like him, but he would take sebastians word for it. "If you say so. What about your role? A troubled son of a king? TJ all over again, sebby?" He joked a little, using the nickname one of their costars had stuck him with. Wven he could admit seb's blush was beyond cute, and he was straight.

“Yes, well. Work sometimes sneaks up on me.”Sebastian snickered a little amused before growing serious. “Good. I’m glad.”Sebastian smiled a little, tilting his head a little. Making a face a little, he rolled his eyes. “It is. Seriously. Even the gay part.”He snickered slightly, blushing a little, because the nickname always made him blush some when he remembered Scarlett calling him it. Granted, he didn’t like-like her, but the man could admit being called cute and adorable by scarlett was enough to make anyone blush. “Come on. We’re due in makeup.”he said grinning as they headed for the make up rooms, smiling slightly at Allison as they stepped inside. “Alli, meet Chris. Chris, I introduce you to your lady love, Allison.” “Hello Chris.”The dark haired woman smiled, moving her head slightly to look at him as the woman working on her hair worked. “Hey guys.I’ll be right with you.”Gwen said glancing up from her work with a small smile before settling in to work again. The make up artist beautiful in that ordinary simple way that was so rare to find in hollywood. A woman obviously comfortable in her own body, not trying to compete with the starlets she was surrounded with.

Chris chuckled. His friend always had a snide comment like that. "Indeed. Very like Teej. But you rocked that part. Had most of our costars crying." Ge explained, following his frietndbto the make up. When het saw allison, he smiled softly. "Hello." He replied to her, noticing how pretty she is, though he wasn't particularly attracted to her. She seemed to... well, he didn't know, just, something. When gwen looked up however, he could feel a slight blush form on his cheeks. She was pretty, but not to much so, and seemed mysterious. He could tell already he wouldnlike her.

“I totally rock the gay part. Which you all found so amusing you were crying.”Sebastian sulked a little, because so many times he’d been questioned over his sexuality simply because he’d played the part of both hurting TJ, and the bromance of steve rogers and bucky barnes so well, that no one quite believed he was straight. Glancing at Chris as the man studied allison he swallowed a snicker as he settled into his chair, smiling slightly. He knew his best friend, this was going to be amusing. “There. All done. Off you go.”Gwen said smiling slightly as she stepped back. “Thanks Gwen.I’ll see you later guys.”Allison said smiling as she left, knowing that today wasn’t that bad, they were just testing out costumes and makeup, and a read through. “Sit, sit.”Gwen said smiling a little as she waved a hand at the two men, already digging through her makeup and supplies to decide what was best for them both.

Chris chuckled. "You were so moving as TJ. I literally wanted to go throgh the screen and hug you."he admitted, nodding at Allison as she left. He was more interested in the makeup artist than his costar anyway, though Allison did seem nice. When ordered to get in a char, Chris found himself tripping. He had never been great with girls, so it wasn't surprising that he tripped into the chair, almost landing face first with the chair ontop of him. Chris could be really clumsy around girls he liked.

“Dude, you already hug me enough. If you start again, Rob’ll start making fun of me again.”Sebastian snickered a little. Amused as he watched the two, sliding easily and gracefully into his own chair, and nearly choking on his laughter as chris tripped. He was so obvious.”You okay there, Evans?”he smirked a little. “Oh!Are you okay?”Gwen turned from her makeup case, looking at the blond actor worriedly as she gently helped him straighten out, dark blue eyes wide and worried as she fussed over him.

Chris chuckled again. It was true, he did hug sebastian alot. After tripping, he shot sebastian a slight glare, though his expression changed quickly. "Yes, I think I'm alright. Thankyou." He said with aa small smile, his ancle hurting slightly from the trip. He would probably be limping a few days. Now that she was close though, he blushed. She was even prettier now that he could see her closer.

Gwen smiled a little, looking him over and making sure he really hadn’t hurt himself before nodding. “Sit then. I’ll do Sebastian’s make up first, and you can just relax.”She said turning to get a bottle of water, handing it over to chris even as she settled in to work on sebastian, which just made the romanian smirk a little as he shot chris a look. Oh, you just knew that the moment they were out of earshot, chris was going to get teased.

Chris nodded. 'I will, thank you." He said with a soft smile, taking the water bottle when she handed it to him. He made a face at sebastion when he saw his expression, knowing he wasnin for a world of teasing. It made him sigh softly, but he resigned himself to being teased, only because he knew it was inevirable. His best friend could be a merciless teaser.

“welcome.”Gwen smiled a little, biting her lip as she worked. Sebastian smiled, watching her as she worked, finding her interesting, even if only because Chris was. Watching her, he frowned slightly studying her, before blinking in surprise as she stepped back. “There. Done. A well done general, Jack. It’s a good thing you’re naturally pale, otherwise this would have been a pain.”She said with a small smile as she handed him his uniform jacket, helping him get it straightened and placed just right, before nodding to herself, pleased with the work. “Now. Chris. Let’s see....”Gwen bit her lip, worrying the flesh as she considered what to do, before humming slightly, handing over his own military jacket similar to sebastian’s, starting to apply the makeup, fussing with his hair with a small annoyed sound. “You need a haircut. It’s a good length, just a tad to long for traditional military cuts.”

Chris watched carefully as she worked on sebastian making an impressed sound when she was finished. Now he really did look like the troubled son of a king. She did very good work. He watched her ad she did his makeup as well, chuckling a little. "So trim it a little. I have no qualms with that." He said to her complaint of his hair, knowing he needed to look the part anyway. He seemed to work better when he could see the characterbin himself.

Gwen glanced down at him, tilting her head. “You know, most actors wouldn’t trust me with a pair of scissors anywhere near there hair.”She snickered, because it was a rare thing, to be trusted enough to do that. Make up was easy, hair, most people were fussy about since it took awhile to grow back. “That’s chris, trusting guy. Captain america in the flesh.”Sebastian smirked, smiling as she settled in with the scissors and razor, eyes curious as he noticed a slight limp, a slight slouch. Taking everything in about the girl that interested chris. He was protective of the man, even if he knew chris could take care of himself. “Lean your head back.”Gwen said even as she dug out a straight razor that looked like it should have been on the 1940s set for Captain america, instead of actually being used in a modern makeup trailer. “I think he could shave himself.” “No he can’t. It’s uneven and annoying. This way, he’ll just have a slight 5 o’clock shadow.”Gwen protested even as she gently shaved the blond, humming pleased as she stepped back to let Chris see himself in teh mirror.

Chris chuckled. "Im sure you know more about it than me. Thats why i trust you" he said with a smile, watching as the woman worked. While his anckle did hurt from the fall, he was feeling a little better, relaxing like he was. "Okay." He replied simply before doing as he was told, listening to her soft humming with his eyes closed. It was oddly soothing. When she stepped back, he grinned. "I love it. I feel like I shsould be Johnny storm again." He said making a slight joke, though he loved having spiky hair. It made him look different from his now iconic portrayal of Captain america.

Gwen laughed a little at his joke, looking amused. “Sorry. I’m good with costumes and makeup, but I’m not good enough to light you on fire again.” “oh,I wouldn’t be so sure of that.”Sebastian smirked, that smirk that said he was about to say something utterly perverted, and would have, if he wasn’t afraid of offending the woman as he made fun of chris at her expense. It’d wait till they were alone. “Nope, no fires.”Gwen frowned looking vaguely confused, waving a hand. “You can go. You two are done.”

Chris chuckled a little before he frowned at sebastian. He knew what the other had in mind, and it made him roll his eyes. Unfortunately, he had just given his friend more ammunition in which to use agaist him. When told he could go, he nodded, smiling at her. "See you in a few hours then" he said with a smile, referring to when she would either take the makeup off or add more.

Gwen nodded, smiling. “See you then.”she said smiling as she watched them go. Sebastian smirked as he shut the door behind them, “Just think, you blush anymore, or want her anymore, you’re going to catch your pants on fire. I think you’re lucky you’re wearing military pants that don’t show anything, otherwise you might have something awkward to explain to your make up artist.”Gwen snickered as they stepped onto set, looking around as he headed for the table, settlign in to read the script with the others. For the moment, settling in to work, instead of teasing chris. Knowing that he’d think of more to tease chris about, especially if he was as attracted to gwen as sebastian thought he was.

Chris let out a sigh. "Oh har har, mr "blush at everything krystal says. Your stuck worse on her than bucky!" He said with a chuckle before letting it go. While the two of them teased the ever loving hell out of each other, but their co workers might not understand. He was ever like the captain, and always worried about good first impressions.

“”I am not!”Sebastian flusehd brightly. Making a face as they settled in to work. And indeed, the man did enjoy playing the troubled son, and listening to seeing chris being a king.

Hours later Sebastian yawned tiredly, looking at chris. “We should go out for dinner. See if Gwen and Krys want to come.”he said having every intent of figuring out everything that needed to be known about gwen. Protective enough to go snooping.

Chris chuckled and shook his head. "Just keep telling yourself that, dude." Was all he said before he settled into work for the first day.

When Chris heard sebastian's suggestion, he raised an eyebrow, but agreed. "You have to invite Krys though. I'll invite Gwen." He said with a soft smile, feeling more comfident now having been in someone elses life for a day.

“I’ll invite her. Don’t give me that look. She just got back to the city. And you got the hots for your hairdresser. Of course we should invite them out.”Sebastian said rolling his eyes as he smiled. “met at my place in a hour?Either way, we’ll go out for dinner.”he said heading for his car even as he dialed krys’ number.

Gwen looked up, tilting her head when chris walked in, sweeping a critical eye over the man, not as a woman checking out a man, but more making sure her work had held up, before frowning slightly as she looked at his hair. “Can I wash your hair?Make sure it’ll actually be okay for this. It’s sorta all over the place. If I wash it, I can play with it and get it just right.”she said twitchy and obviously tired.

Chris chuckled. "Well, she's prtetty and outbof the ordinary! At least my crush isn't 2 inches shorter than me with blue hair!" He said, before he nodded at the second comment. That was a good idea. He hadn't been able to see krystal since she left for australia to film with liam hemsworth.

Chris smiled at her. "Sure you can. Makes sense to me." He said, smiling as he sat in the sink chair across from the chair he'd tripped over before, hoping she didn't notice the limp. He had just twisted his ankle. No big deal.

“I don’t have a crush!And krys is totally out of the ordinary.”Sebastian protested as he called, smiling as he settled in. Smiling when she answered.”Hey krys. You busy tonight?”

“thanks.”Gwen said relaxing a little, calming slightly at the idea of simply being able to do something she was good at. Frowning a little when she saw him, tilting her head a little.”You’re limping. Rough day?”She asked as she watered down his hair and worked the soap into it. Standing to the side of the chair, her hip brushing against his arm, smallish breasts-not huge but not exactly flat either- occassionally brushing his shoulder as she worked.

Back
Top Bottom