Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ronin and pony of death

Lien had been arguing with her father all night about the suitors he kept telling her that she just needed to pick some one, that she was being childish. She eventually managed to get out of the house she needed to get away from the pressure. She ran out to the garden out of site of the windows he liked to watch her from. She sat down on a bench a few tears running down her cheeks. She didn't want this for herself she didn't want to be used as a bartering chip she wanted to find some one that truly cared for her but those things were so rare. She'd had dreams of this man many times,but had yet to find him. She remembered her long time friend who had left her alone, she had not seen him in years. She had had changed a lot since he last saw her. Her long dark brown hair trailed down her curves which the deep green dress only emphasized her curves. She was small but in cute sort of way. Lien looked around her she had felt very alone since he left she did not even get to say goodbye he just quit coming to visit her. He was the one person that made her feel like everything was alright.

Neil gazed on silently hidden only by a small bush behind the bench. It was hard to believe it had been 7 years since he had come back here. It seemt as I nothing really had changed although the cute little girl was nowhere to be seen instead he saw a beautiful young woman crying on the bench. He wondered if it was Lien and how he would be able to tell her why he left because for that reason alone, he had feared returning to be by herside assuming she wanted his company alsoif she had remembered him.

He had found this girl in her time of need but that same moment it triggered sokethin inside of him, a long forgotten thirst was remembered, the sight of blood. Each day, before those 7 years each day he spent with her would be more difficult then the last. In the end, he decided the best thing for her sake for him to do was to I as far away from her as possible.

The seven uearrs he had wandered through different places and met different people yet all his thoughts were of one girl and after seven yearrs he found himself behind that same bush stating at that same bench hoping to find that girl. Taking a deep breath in, he slowly walked towards the bench.

"Excuse I don't mean to intrude, but I saw you crying and was wondering if I could be of some assistance?" he asked, with a small bow.

Lien jumped slightly hearing some one "what who are..." the words caught in her throat as she saw Neil. She looked at him in shock she couldn't believe it was really him. "I was starting to think you were never coming back." she said softly. She stayed seated, he had not changed a bit He had not seen her in a long time she wondered if he knew it was her but he had to. "things haven't been the same since you left. Things have become more complicated, I thought you had abandoned me" she said softly. She looked down at the ground not entirely sure what she was supposed to say now. She hadn't thought of any one else since he had left but she would not tell him that it would not be appropriate. She wanted to run and hug him like she had when she was a young girl. She remembered the first time they had met she had been playing outside all day with her friends she had fallen and hidden from her friends on this very bench, she had been crying because she knew she would be in trouble since she had ruined her dress it being covered in mud and torn. He had come to comfort her. He seemed to always appear when she needed comfort.

Neil was startled at how the young lady seemed to know him, but after a dew moments he realized this was the same girl whom he had been taking care of till seven years ago, the same one he could not tale his mind off and the sole reason why he was here. A sharp pain pierced through him when she revealed that his departure had only caused her more grief, by leaving her he had done no more then hurt when his ultimate goal had been to make her happy. A sudden urge to raise his hands out to her went through him, it was his natural response on meeting her there when a cure girl would run up to him and hug him so tightly it would bring indescribable joy to him. But now everything seemed so different he felt very old especially seeing her grown whole him not ageing a day. "Well, I had to go....Lien." He barely managed to utter her name quite ashamed now of what he did, he had after all promised her he would look out for her no matter what and it seemed he had failed.exhaling softly he finally managed to get his tone back. "So, how are things with your family, more importantly how are you?" he asked, while sauntering over to the bench, settling down on it, eight next to her, unable to hold those words in his lips any longer. He spoke softly." I've missed you." A small smile rising up to his lips as his dark grey eyes met hers.

Lien smiled hearing this "I missed you too. I'm sure you had good reason for leaving so I'm not upset with you I just missed you a lot. Things are changing. Me father has started seeking a husband for me, but I don't like any of them. I just rejected one today my father doesn't understand that these men would not take care of me I don't mean anything to them" she said softly. She rested her head on the top of his shoulder it was nice having him back. He had always looked out for her. She was not sure what was appropriate any more though. She had been told hugging was not alright but she knew this was alright. "things have changed so much the past couple years, my father and I argue more, I have to act like the noble women now. I can't hardly get out of the house anymore." she said softly.

He felt another twinge of pain, as he heard her utter those words, that her father had been looking for a husband, why the thought disturbed him so much was beyond him. Why did it feel like he craved to be so much more then just being friends was a puzzle. He felt a small relief wash over him as his body which had tensed up on hearing about her getting married but now slowly relaxed when he felt her head on his shoulder her neck so very close to his lips. Shaking his head a little he turned away from her but enjoying the warmth of her body against his, he did not pull away from her touch instead a hand reached over to caress her cheek lightly,listening silently to her worries. "So what do you intend to do? I mean at this rate it seems your father will force you to marry someone perhaps you will find someone you have similarities with and learn to love him in time." he said, softly. Trying to hide the ache which grew as he uttered each word about how she should give them a chance.

"I need something more than that I don't want just a common understanding with the man I live with. I want a deep passionate love where nothing not even death can tear that affection apart. I want so much more than what my father is seeking. He seeks wealth and position. I seek that strong love and devotion you find only in dreams with a face you can not see, but do not need to see their face a person who is so wonderful you don't even care what they look like." she blushed bowing her head it was not lady like to say such things a habit she was trying to get out of. "I'm the happy child I was last time you saw me". She closed her eyes feeling his hand on her cheek and kind of nuzzled into his shoulder "this isn't fair men have so many choices I don't. I want just one thing I want a husband that loves and thinks of me every waking moment, but I don't think I'll ever have that." she said softly. She looked up at him, she had truly missed him more than he knew, she remembered calling out to him any time something frightened or upset her. Even when she had a nightmare he was always there he would stroke her face and tell her everything was fine. She had adored him and still did in a way but not the same way she did when she was so young.

He nodded on about how her want of love, listening intently to her go on about, he even understood why she would want something like that. He found himself staring down into her eyes, there was many things he wished to share to her. To tell her of how every single day she would be in his thoughts, but if he did what if she looked upon him as a parent or an elder brother, he thought to himself, a thousand scenarios playing in his head, all of which would end badly. "Lien, you know your parents only want whats best for you, as for me I will be here for you whenever you need me, for after all I have promised to protect you and would like to continue doing so, if you will allow me to." He said,wanting to be her knight, even though he would have to be the dark one. His hand was subtly running over to her shoulder, gently massaging to try to ease her worries for now atleast. He knew right then and there that there would be nothing he would not do for this girl, yet his fear of rejection prevented him from expressing what he felt.

"so you are my knight in shining armor, but on one condition that you never leave me alone again." she said softly she looked him in the eyes being sucked into them almost. She started to lean in closer to him almost like she going kiss him, her lips inched closer to his but at the last second her lips lightly brushed his and moved to kiss his cheek. she quickly moved away a bit embarrassed that she just did that. She wasn't sure if that was alright, if he was alright with that. She closed her eyes keeping her back to him "I...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have...I guess it's that I missed you more than you know. You know what I would do every night the same thing I used to do when you were gone. the same thing I always did when the sun would go down. I would stand at my window and wait for you to come back. I wanted you to come back. I've been waiting for you" she said softly. She couldn't look at him she didn't know what he would say.

(Nope, sorry for the late reply)
He was a bit startled by her statement that she wanted things between them to return to like how they used to be. A small grin crept up to his lips as he softly replied. "Ofcourse not, but you will be stuck with me whether you like it or not, you do realise that?" He asked with a raised brow, feeling a bit conscious of her eyes on his. It was quite normal for a human to be mesmirised by his eyes, but it felt strange because of their closeness, he gazed on as her lips drifted closer and was about to close his eyes and enjoy the kiss but then felt a warm feeling against his cheek. His cheeks if he were a human would have glowed yet instead remained pale along with the rest of his body, but a small desire for her was slowly building up inside him. His eyes widened as he heard her confess of thinking about him every night and waiting for him. "I missed you too, that's one of the reasons I came back, Lien. I think the only way I can be able to truly allow you to understand how I feel would be to show them to you." He said in a rather soft voice, leaning his lips in he brushed it softly against hers, in a rather warm yet passionate kiss. As he slowly parted away, wrapped his arms around her waist, embracing her with all the feelings he had for her within him.

She let him kiss her she closed her eyes letting him hold her, she felt so happy right now when he broke the kiss but still held her she nuzzled her cheek against his chest. "but I can not ever be what we would want. my father would never allow this and to run would dishonor him so I can not do that either." she whispered softly. She held onto him not wanting him to stop hold her he felt so nice. "I want to be with you more than you know but it is something can not happen as much as I wish it could. Though I know that you would truly be there for me forever yet I do not know how you live so long with out aging a day." she whispered she looked up at him lightly stroking his cheek. She was conflicting inside between what she wanted and what was right.

His heart was filled with joy when she accepted the kiss, leaning into her gentle touch. He listened intently to her lightly rubbing across her back. He felt a bit sad to hear her mention how they could never really be together, but before he could respond she asked a question he had avoided foe a long time, he could not just skip the story any longer. ""As long as your willing we could runaway, where your father can never find is and I will take care of you." he said it without hesitation then released a soft sigh, "I think it's best I show you." His lips opened to show his pearly white teeth slowly a pair of canine teeth slid down. As he slowly eased the fangs away, he continued. ""I am what you people would call a vampire."

"I can't just leave I know that what I want but I need to think about my family and what it would do to them. I cant do anything that would dishonor them." she whispered softly she watched him carefully as he showed her this she gasped a bit surprised. "if you were anyone else I would run but I know you would never do anything to hurt me." she said softly. She nuzzled into his chest "I should go back to the house before I am missed too much, but I do want to be with you but I cant just leave my family." she said softly.

Back
Top Bottom