Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stories by Astrina x Scribe (female x shemale)

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
1. The Handmaiden and the Princess

Myavi looked at the prone figure on the bed, asleep. Myavi had been assigned as the handmaiden to the Princess by her own family, the family of the prince. It was an unhappy tale for the princess as it was a marriage -- and end -- of a minor family into a greater one. The prince was not an evil man, but there was no feeling for him and the princess. An heir must be born, but what of it from a marriage of no love?

Myavi was neither prince nor princess. Though the sibling of the prince, her body made her neither wholly woman nor man. And so, she was denied her place in her royalty, though perhaps fortunate not to suffer the fate of her brother.

She gazed again at the princess. It was time to wake the poor woman up, but why? The rest of her life would be a prison, perhaps best to let her sleep longer. Myavi had fallen in love with her, the beautiful woman in front of her, and caressed the young woman, her fingers travelling through her hair. She had done this times before, perhaps becoming spending more time exploring the princess as they grew time together, a shared prison for the rest of their lives. But perhaps it was more of a shared life, as they would cast their eyes upon each other, as two who had feelings for each other would do.

Myavi's hand traveled down the princesses chest, to the round bosom just underneath the filmy cloth of silk. The firmness of the princesses breast felt full and soft and Myavi looked at the still sleeping woman. She leaned down for a kiss, though light and quiet. It was just another touch of one to another, like she had done mornings before. Perhaps the princess merely feigned sleep, as Miyavi whispered into her ear.

"Would that I could love you openly. Alas, I can but attend to your needs. And your needs of me are not unpleasant. To make love as your servant, is better than no love at all."

RE: The Handmaiden and the Princess (Astrina x Scribe, shemale x female)

Anastasia was sitting on the edge of her bed and was thinking in silence. She was could not stop thinking about the position she was in. Prince Germain had proposed to her, but she didn't want to accept it for two reasons. Firstly, she was in love with someone else, and secondly, she did not fancy men. She preferred lovely ladies, which she knew that was seen as disgusting and shameful in her family's eyes. They would punish her, if not kill her, if they ever found out that she was in love with a gorgeous woman.

Myavi was her beautiful, exotic handmaiden that seemed to be equally attracted to her. They had frequently given each other loving gazes and occasionally held hands, but it had never gotten any farther than that, which was incredibly disappointing to Anastasia.

After thinking for a long time, Anastasia decided it was time to sleep, so she changed into her white silk sleeping gown that didn't stretch past her upper thighs. She covered herself in a thin sheet before falling into a light slumber.

As she slept, Anastasia felt the mattress shift with the weight of someone sitting down. There was nothing but silence until she felt slender fingers run through her soft, light blonde hair. She instantly recognized who it was: Myavi. Her handmaiden frequently came to visit her while she slept, which the princess did not mind.

She felt her fingers slide down to her chest, caressing her breast lightly. She shivered in response to Myavi's actions. Warmth approached her and she realized that Myavi had leaned in to give her a gentle kiss on her full pink lips. She resisted the feeling to smile so she could feign slumber.

As Myavi whispered those words into the princess' ear, Anastasia's eyes opened. She glanced over to the exotic woman, her pale periwinkle blue eyes staring into Myavi's darker ones. Slowly, her lips curled into a smile. "Myavi... Can we make love?"

Myavi knew that she would have to eventually answer this question. She knew she could not simply gaze onto the lovely woman so many nights without her noticing. Myavi then averted her eyes and looked down.

"I can only..."

She knew she should have said more, but the kiss made her want more. Anastasia's beautiful skin shone in the moonlight and Myavi closed her eyes and leaned forward. Her heart melted at the touch of those soft lips, the lips that she kissed asleep, but now were awake, responding. Myavi sighed, breathed into the kiss as she became stronger, more insistent, her own self becoming warmer as they touched. Desire began to overcome her, as she opened her mouth, her tongue insistent on tasting and touching Anastasia's lips... teeth... tongue... Anastasia tasted wonderful, as another deep kiss was shared by them, Myavi's sighs gradually turning into quiet moans.

Myavi's fingertips, lightly caressing Anastasia's bosom, were exploring more now. Her hand cupped Anastasia's breast, feeling the firmness of a woman aroused. Myavi's own breasts were slightly smaller, but she wanted to feel Anastasia against hers. Myavi's fingers began to squeeze and pinch Anastasia's nipples, as Myavi breathed deeply into another kiss. Myavi herself was becoming hard, her tumescence filling with the desire to deeply feel herself within Anastasia's beautiful body.

Myavi could only fulfill Anastasia's needs. But also her own.

Anastasia let Myavi take her lips, loving the delicious taste of the woman she had always loved. Anastasia let Myavi take her lips, loving the delicious taste of the woman she had always loved. Their tongues battled each other for dominance, but the lovely handmaiden won the blonde over.

She noticed that Myavi's sighs turned into quiet moans, which made her release the woman's lips, their noses touching. Her fingers went up to touch the maiden's lips, staring into her eyes. "Be quiet, my love. We do not want them to catch us in this act," Anastasia murmured before kissing Myavi once more.

Anastasia's skin became warm as the woman above her began to pinch her nipples, the rose colored buds hardening with Myavi's touch. She let out a very quiet moan, but it was muffled since she was still kissing the handmaiden.

"Let us undress, Myavi," She murmured to her when she released her lips. "I want us to entangle our bodies together like the vines of a vineyard," She said, brushing her lips gently against Myavi's. "I want to know what your body looks like."

Myavi's heart raced at the touch of their lips. She was enraptured by the moans within her mouth, a shared lust and desire of nothing but the two women. Her eyes were closed as she heard the princess' words. Only slightly taken aback, she feigned and perhaps was sincere with a blush. She sat up on the bed, her fingers covering her mouth in perhaps unanticipated surprise.

"Yes, my princess," Myavi smiled, hiding her face downcast. She then slowly pulled Anastasia's dress down to reveal her breasts. Another longing kiss, then Myavi's lips traveled down Anastasia's smooth skin, to rest upon her nipples once again. Myavi sucked, then carefully bit the woman's nipples, Myavi's tongue then caressing the smooth curve of the breast.

She then sat up, with a slightly serious, somber, expression. "I have bathed you many times, my princess. But I have done my best to prevent you from seeing part of my body. I'm am unsure if you want to look at it, but..." Myavi took Anastasia's hand in hers, and let her fingertips to the place between her legs. Myavi gently touched Anastasia to her hardness, barely containing her feelings. "Do you see? I shall be your vine, but you must understand." Myavi closed her eyes, still resting her fingers against Anastasia's. She began to rub, gently, Anastasia's fingertips against herself, unsure, yet selfishly encouraging.

Back
Top Bottom