Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ever wonder how many goats you're worth?

Ethoxyethane

Super-Earth
End the torture and know now: http://www.howmanygoats.com/

:D

My goat worth is:
"10. Marriage material. Natalie Portman, is that you?"

Your goat worth is:
6. Getting there, albeit slowly.

HA! All because I eat what I crave and dress how I want and will let the other 98 die. <.<

7. Many fathers would give up many goats for you. But in May, I enter the desperate years, so my value will soon fall.

I just woke up and am very confused by this quiz right now...so it's a good thing that I let 98 people die??

I guess so?? I picked letting 98 people die option too xD I thought I was going to be goat fed.

LackingInHeart said:
I guess so?? I picked letting 98 people die option too xD I thought I was going to be goat fed.

I guess the logic is if you pay mega-goats for a girl, you want her to focus on friends and family over saving a bunch of strangers. Let them buy their own girl.

Jolie said:
LackingInHeart said:

I guess the logic is if you pay mega-goats for a girl, you want her to focus on friends and family over saving a bunch of strangers. Let them buy their own girl.

Great insight. I guessed as much it pertained loyalty.

:D

Your goat worth is:
9. You're almost the coolest guy around!

Lame. I am only worth seven goats.

Although that seems like quite a lot of goats to me.

Clearly I have little game when it comes to the goat based economy.

I pertain zero knowledge of goat based economy. The sites needs a value scale for reference.

I am worth 8 goats. Considering that I would probably take out my spouse myself for insurance money, this is good news. I know that I can at least fake being a decent partner for long enough to orchestrate the payday.

Back
Top Bottom