Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Interview anyone?

-The young girl looked at everyone, putting a hand to her face as she closed her eyes and took off the mask another bright light appeared as the red turned into white and the room was back to normal as her Norma self appeared and she stopped hovering her feet on the ground as her regular clothe and her blue hair and purple happy eyes appeared again as she opened them to see the audience and the amazing host again-

Let's see....probably... A character I made named aiko. She was played specifically as a knight a little sister for two rps I did. That was the strongest character for me because I based it on real emotions of struggles that are always going on around me to the story itself. So I could relate to her as like a physical form of my emotions. My knight was described as strong And tough, She was not afraid to stand up against anyone friend or not, she had a burning passion in the goals she had. She was cold when someone acted stupid around her when it wasn't the time and aiko was not afraid to go as far as shutting someone down completely even emotionally to set someone straight, again like friend or foe. She was so loving and ruthless where it really felt genuine and not some stupid cliche.

Gia smiles as she says, "I think most of us can relate to aiko, or have a version of aiko we created for our very own rps. Wiki thank you so much for being a part of my show and sharing with us! I had so much fun talking with you since I never really got to do so before! Ladies and gents please give a warm applause for our dear Wiki234!!! Until the next time stay tuned for more interviews with our beloved Blue Moon Rpers!!!"
Gia gives Wiki a peck on the cheek and a hug as the crowd applauds and cheers madly.

Thank you guys!!!!! Love you so much -little heart with fingers at audience then to Gia- I really had some fun as well, thanks for having me!!

- gives a peck back and hugs back giving a final bow and doing her famous little pose before waving and leaving the stage-

Due to some recent requests and someone (andnich123:heart:) quite amazing PM-ing me.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being interviewed on Chit Chat with Gia?

Back
Top Bottom