Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming up in the world (Camp and Lady Jace Beleren)

Campion

Star
Coach Kildrake had problem. One of her top athletes, Aria Welles was not making her grades and would soon have to be pulled from the team. That would stop a likely state championship.
She looked over a list of possible tutors and threw it down. Who was she kidding? Only Eric Campion consistently raised the GPA of the students he mentored, and he was busy. Adding to that, he only accepted assignments he wanted. How to make sure that he wanted to tutor Aria?

Then she grinned. Carrot and stick. She walked across the hall to the chief coach for all boy's activities. "Mikey, got a min?" Mike Blevins looked up. Though an excellent coach, he had let himself go and had quite the gut. "Oh, Cindy, sure. Always time for you." He jerked off regularly to fantasies of this tall feminine vixen."

She put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in close, letting her shirt fall open. "Mikey...I just don't know what to do." The sobs in her voice were half real. "Aria is not making her grades and I have to have her. Without her, I really can't contend. I need that geek Campion to volunteer to take her on. If he doesn't, well, I don't hold out much hope."

Mike looked into that cleavage and gulped as her arms went around him, pulling him closer to paradise. "Maybe if your boys were a positive encouragement. What if they tried to convince Eric to take her as a mentee."
He grew a little resistent. That Campion kid was no dummy and had almost gotten team members kicked off when they bullied him and he had prepped to record it. But he could tell the boys to be nice about it.
"OK...I'll do what I can."
He had his face mashed into her firm cleavage as a reward. "Thank you Mikey, I won't forget it." She exited quickly, rolling her eyes.

A few hours later Eric Campion looked up from where he was tutoring calculus to a junior with potential. Before him was the lead Quarterback - someone who never gave him the time of day.
"What's up Jarvis?"

Jarvis mumbled and then said, "Um. Eric, right? I need a favor. Funding is tight next year for sports. I want to make sure I get a scholarship and though we've been doing good in football, we need the girls to do well. So, I know some kids aren't very nice to you. If you can do something to help the girls stay on the team, I'll make sure that our entire team will look out for you like our little brother."

Eric was agog. What had brought this on. But hey, as a 5'3" senior, he needed all the friends and help he could get. "Well, my slate's pretty full, but I might be able to drop someone and help out some. I'll listen for any opportunities."
Jarvis patted him on the shoulders and walked away.

Just after lunch, which was very nice as two linebackers pointed out a table next to theirs for Eric and his friends...where no one bothered them, Coach Kildrake suddenly came up and put her hand over his shoulder. "Eric! Just the bright boy I was looking for. I need a favor. Aria has a few, um, issues in her class and I need someone to set her straight."
Was this what Jarvis had mentioned? "I don't know coach, I don't think she likes me. I'm no athlete."
The coach leaned in. "No, you are a cutie. Just give her a chance." She'd already read Aria the riot act and let her know this boy was her only chance.
"Um...OK. If she asks me." Then he saw the tall powerful yet willowy girl approaching and the coach disappeared. "Um, have a seat Aria?"
His sky grey eyes looked up from his 5'3" frame and he felt very small.

Aria had managed to suppress her boredom for long enough to listen to the coach get through her entire rant about her grades being sub-par, her spot on the team being threatened and her chances of getting into a good college on an athletic scholarship going with it. It was serious enough that she knew she had to deal with it. She knew that she would have to find some way to improve her grades at least high enough that she would be allowed to participate on the spots teams. However, just at it was with her classes, she understood what she was being told, understood what it meant to actually get it all done. She just could not manage to give a solitary fuck on the matter. Instead, she wanted to simply blow off the meeting and go for a fun. It would be much more relaxing than dealing with some super nerd who was supposed to be spending more than one day a week tormenting her with all of the garbage she was supposed to have already learned in classes. Still, she would keep her mouth shut this one time and listen to her coach. After all, the sooner she was done with this kid and his tutoring, the sooner she would be allowed to return to regular practice and meets.

It was for these reasons that she sat down across from Eric Campion, notorious badass of the high school. Or that was what you would think. No one ever gave him problems and no one ever really spent that much time around him. At least the people that she associated with never did. He was some kind of saint for the academically challenged, a position she had narrowly avoided for all of her career at the school. Her expression was rather blank as she stared at the window despite the fact that there was a perfectly good person sitting in front of her at the moment. Aria had always had a bad habit of being fairly aloof when she should be paying attention. Instead, she wondered what it was like to be so short, having towered over most boys and girls since the fourth grade. It was a long, and most likely for Eric, awkward moment before she turned to look at him again, mostly still distracted by his size.

"So... I am supposed to be getting tutored by you right?"

There was something rather lovely about the way that she looked at things. Her expression was not intense or judging. Her eyes moved slowly but with purpose, scanning him as her mind worked over every feature and simply taking note. She appeared, to most people, to be a fairly simple minded girl at first glance. In reality, it was a habit of examining people thoroughly before talking about anything in depth. She liked to know what kind of person she was dealing with and a few long seconds of staring at someone when they knew that you were looking could tell you a lot. She wanted to know if guy was as impressive as he was said to be. For the moment, he seemed rather docile.

Eric was completed nonplussed by her attitude, but in the short time he'd had, he did his homework.
"Aria, I'll be honest. I have someone who is more motivated to do the work than you, but two coaches have asked me to consider you. Let me lay the numbers out. As it stands, by next Friday, you are expected to be kicked off the team. Not just the captaincy, but the team. Once you are off the team, you will get no more breaks from any teachers. That will take your current, 2.9 GPA to a 2.2. With those grades for your last year, you won't be able to go anywhere. I mean ANYWHERE.
So you will have to work in retail and have the other graduates who are in college come in and sneer at you.
So, your options are to agree to give me five hours of your week where you will concentrate and do whatever I say to make your grades, or you can have your financial and social life vaporize right at this table. You decide right now. I don't have time for losers who don't have what it takes when the game is at risk."

He started to put his books into his bag, not looking at her.

As Aria sat and listened to him speak, there some something stirring inside of her. There was something about his words that roused a strange emotion in her. It was something that she had never felt before. It was the incredibly strong urge to punch him in the face. Everyone else just thought that he was the most amazing little nerd in the whole school. Everyone else wanted him to help save their future. She just hated the way that he spoke to her. It was so condescending. Unfortunately, he was also right. Her inattentive attitude had put her much too far behind in her classes to catch up. In a way, it was a little endearing to see someone actually have a backbone around her. Celebrity status was so tedious around this school.

"Five hours a week? That's it? Fine. But, you should probably never talk to me like that again or I will break your nose."

Her tone when she spoke stayed at the same register. It was not an angry threat or some kind of cruel joke. She was informing him of the details of their time together. She would put in her five hours a week and study hard to make sure she kept up with his tutoring. He would get his nose broken if he continued to act like such a little prick. Simple. There was even a touch of a smile on the edges of her lips as she spoke.

Eric listened to her. She was at least taking it seriously, but her ego was still pretty big.

"Fine. If you don't want the truth, I can tell you what some of the insipid sycophants say who whisper behind your back plotting what each will do when she's captain of the team and not under your thumb. Yeah, I may be geeky, but I have ears too.

You know, one of the reasons I'm willing to help you is that you've never been a bully. You have confidence galore, so you don't feel the need to put someone else down. That's kind of cool. Now, to make this work, we have to schedule it in. I'm sure you don't want to miss practices, so it make the most sense if you stop by my house on the way to your own. I'm almost on the way. Practice today ends at 6:30, so with shower and walking, that's about 7:00. If you want, I can have my mom add a plate for you. It's meatloaf and she does a great job with it. Or we can get right to studying. I need to quickly figure what is going to help you the most."

He looked at her schedule. "Let me check over the assignment lists and I'll be ready for you."

Aria was staring at him with a contempt that was rather hard to muster from the girl. It had always been her way to let things pass by without much notice being given. It took a lot to spark a response from her, positive or negative. This boy was managing it in spades, causing a boiling anger to work its way through her throat and form words.

"I am not stupid you know. I know who talks behind my back. I know who is fucking jealous and I know what is at stake. That is why I am here letting your ramble on about how fucking great you are. Maybe learn how to talk to people instead of being such an ass. I bet you are a fucking virgin."

She grabbed her schedule and put a number next to each of the classes, writing it rather aggressively, putting a one next to her basic calculus class and a five next to a rather advanced English class that made no sense compared to the rest of the schedule.

"I need to work on them in that order. I suck at math and I have an A in English. Also, no practice on Fridays so we can start earlier. Don't bother with the plate. Text me your address."

With a few quick movements of her pen, she wrote down her phone number before getting up without another word to continue her lunch.

Wow, she sure got mad easily. What he didn't want to admit was that he was really attracted to her. Her threats didn't bother him so much...but if she came on to him, he wouldn't have been able to even talk.

He passed her his address and watched her tight ass as she walked away. A friend nudged him, "Dude, forget it. She'll crush you!"

He could only sigh. But being close to her...

He finished his lunch and nodded thanks to the jocks.

That evening, when she arrived, he had the formulae laid out, but ignored them and started trying to relate the math to real life for her. He also had mnemonics that made memorizing them easy.

She was bright and he saw her comprehension grow quickly. "Mr. Elms is a terrible teacher. Most of what you don't know isn't your fault."

He worried at how close she was sitting and the very large bulge he had under the table.

Aria was a little hesitant to admit that most of what she did not know from her math class was because of her own negligence. Her habit of staring off into space and ignoring her surroundings applied to any class that did not catch her interest. Math was the prime offender in this, causing her to almost never listen to a word said. However, the way that he was teaching her was at least easy to wrap your head around. The examples were concrete enough to keep her attention. She had also promised him an hour of her time every day and, while it was rather difficult to overcome the boredom that it caused, she could focus for an hour if needed.

What was really bothering her was the tension in the room. She had noticed it when she had been working on a particularly long and complex problem and her tank top and bra strap had fallen, revealing her tan line that led to the top of her shirt, where her bra was peeking out. She had caught him looking at her at least three times before she had even finished the problem. By the time she was done with that page, she was keenly aware that he wanted her. While this was not that surprising, it was more than a little distracting. It made her mind wander to the possibilities of the situation. He would probably jump at any offer she made and she was not sure that she was above making one. After all, the stress of her potential removal from the team was very real and a little break would be more than welcome. Still, she could not make a move first. It would be embarrassing for a girl like her to approach a guy like him.

"I think I get the math. Can we start going over the history stuff?"

Aria moved toward her bag, leaning over unzip it and take out her book. The real effect, however, was to pull her small shorts up her legs, revealing nearly all of her ass to Eric. If that did not spark some kind of reaction from him, she was not half the girl she thought she was.

She asked about history and he turned from the table to see which book she was grabbing. But what it did to her oh so very short shorts. He could see her ass and even some online of the U in front.
He gasped and his large member lurched. It actually popped out the bottom of his shorts like a pinkish-purple plum on a wide thick bread stick. He moved to yank his shorts lower, but couldn't do it without standing. So instead, he covered it with his hand and turned to slide his hips under the table.
He had no clue she'd been watching him.

"R-right. History, the Napoleonic wars. Napoleon was my height and very conscious of it. But he almost completely conquered Europe."

Back
Top Bottom