Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night in a Bar... (Ryanmo97 x ensnared_senses)

Ryan smiled when she talked about grilled cheese. "If I remember you made the best grilled cheese sandwiches. I've got some tomato soup too..." They walked into the kitchen. It had all of the top of the line appliances. There was an island with cook top and a couple of bar stools on the other side. "I'll make you a deal" he said as he started to unpack the groceries, "You make lunch and I'll make dinner."

"I love that deal," she said as she reached around him to grab the butter, cheese, and bread. Taking it over to the stove she set it down before heading back and grabbing the tomato soup, kissing Ryan's cheek before she left. "Thank you, for all of this." Heading back over to the stove to started buttering the bread so that she could begin cooking it. A large flat pan placed on the cooktop for her to lay the slices in.

Ryan smiled and kissed her back, "You are welcome..." Ryan looked at Danielle as she cooked. He felt so happy to have her back in his life. It was like a hole in his heart was filled. "So... we really didn't talk about to much else but your ex-husband last night. Do you have a job?" he asked as he started to put the groceries away.

Blushing Danielle shook her head. "I don't know if you remember but I wanted to be a nurse. It was why we had to go to different schools. The school you went to didn't have that good of a nursing program." She flipped the sandwiches over so they could cook on the other side. "But I went through a really bad time.. ended up failing a bunch of my classes. I had to switch majors." It didn't take long for the sandwich to finish and she pulled them off to plate them, stirring the soup that was still heating up. "I ended up switching to a business major and I got my BA but I quit after that. I was dating Michael and he didn't think I needed a job." Laughing humorlessly she looked over at the boy from her dreams. "So no. I don't have a job. But one day I might like to get back into something. Being a housewife is fine for some, but without a child to care for I don't see the point in staying home all the time."

Ryan nodded when she said she wanted to be a nurse. He did remember, he felt kind of bad that her ex made her stay home, "I see... I see..." Ryan got out some plates and some bowls, "Not to brag but I've done pretty good for myself. After college, I started my own business that sells and maintains computers and other electronic equipment to other companies. I also do a bit of investing in the stock market. Let's just say I'm pretty well off and can afford to take good care of you and any future children we have..." Ryan gave her a sly smile...

She was happy, and proud, that he had managed to make such a name for himself. She turned to tell him that he didn't need to take care of her, that she could take care of herself now that she was leaving her husband behind, but when he mentioned children her indignation quickly turned to a smile. "You want kids with me?" She was surprised to hear it. Though they may have spoken about it when they were younger, she didn't think he would want them so late. She herself had all but given up on having any of her own.

Ryan walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Of course I do... Why wouldn't I? Dani... You would be a great mother... You deserve a little girl to take care of and help her grow up to be a great woman like her mother." Ryan gave her a kiss. "I want to make all of your dreams come true..."

Leaning into him she kissed him back. "But what about your dreams? Would having a child make you feel any better about your own life?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at him. "I am not going to have a kid just because you think I want one. I want you to want one too."

"I've always wanted to be a father." said Ryan as he held Danielle in his arms. "I think I have a lot I could offer a child. Plus, because I own the company I can set my hours so I'm always there for you and our children." He gave her another kiss. "I love you, Dani..."

Back
Top Bottom