Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new farmer. (( nerdfuck && Angel_Lina ))

Ariel could see Lyla's excitement building up higher and higher... so much so that she felt Lyla's soft arms wrapping around her shoulders and pulling her close to Lyla. In that sudden moment, Ariel felt her body tingle as she wanted so much to return the hug... but just as quickly as the hug started, it ended making Ariel feel like she wanted more. She did notice Lyla's blush this time as she decided to mix both her own feelings with where she thought would be a good place for Lyla to live out her dream.

"You are very beautiful when you blush like that, Lyla. I bet that you would be even more beautiful when you blush in San Francisco with me." She admitted, hoping that Lyla could see her true meaning.

Ariel's comment only managed to make Lyla blush even more. She couldn't help but to smile, biting her lip ever so slightly as she looked away, then down. She understood there was an underlining meaning to Ariel's words but she did not understand the true meaning of what Ariel was implying. "San Francisco would be fun.." She admitted gently, consenting to whatever Ariel was implying.

"I have heard of it... " She looked up to Ariel again, finding a little bravery, and smiled to the woman. "When can we go?" She would leave tonight if it were possible, but she knew she had to pack and break the news to her family. Surely they wouldn't mind.. it was only a trip with a friend.

Ariel started to figure out one of either two things... that Lyla wasn't ready for this kind of relationship or that Lyla never seen any kind of affection between two women before. She hoped that it was the latter as she thought about when they should leave for the bright lights and the bay.

"I am thinking that... I am going to have to book a hotel and maybe rent a car... so how about we leave the day after tomorrow. Does that sound good to you?" Ariel asked while staying close to Lyla but not close enough to scare her.

Of course Lyla had never seen two women in a relationship before. Until Ariel came around Lyla's feelings had been foreign and unusual. Something was wrong with her, she was sure. It was new and different and there was no one on the island that could understand. Until now, now that Ariel had come. She smiled warmly at the woman as she suggested they leave as soon as the day after tomorrow.

"That sounds wonderful. There is so much to do! I have to pack, and tell everyone... oh, this is so exciting! Thank you Ariel!" She jumped at the woman again to hug her tightly before peeling herself off. Her hand grasped onto Ariel's so she could lead her as she began walking in the night once more. So quickly Ariel had already become her best friend, it was almost a scary sort of connection.

"What sort of clothes should I wear?" She questioned as they walked. "I want to fit in... I don't want to look like a tourist, you know?" Of course there were likely some things that could not be helped!

Ariel felt just as excited as Lyla was about taking a small vacation and showing Lyla a brand new world. What better place to show Lyla than San Francisco. She felt Lyla literally jump onto her and hold her tight. She had a really huge urge to just kiss Lyla right then and there but luckily, Lyla released the hug and just held her hand. The feelings were starting to intensify within herself but she wanted to wait for the right time and the right place to show Lyla what her feelings were.

Walking along hand in hand, Ariel almost felt like being with Lyla was the best thing to ever happen to her as she heard the energetic woman's question. Of course she didn't want to look like a tourist either bit she had to be sensible. "I would say to dress warm. It gets rather cold in The City compared to here on the island. Pants and long sleeve shirts would be good things to wear... but whatever you decide to wear, I think that you would look very beautiful wearing them." She admitted, letting a tiny bit of feelings slip out. She was trying her beat to not move too fast but sometimes, the heart aeems to win the small battle.

"Is there any place special that you would like to see while we are there?" She asked, seeing the dark orange sky turning towards a dark blue.

Lyla had been on the island her whole life! Would she really be able to 'blend in' once they got to where they were going? She hoped so, but she certainly had her doubts. Pants and long sleeve shirts were Ariel's suggestions but she had a feeling she would need much more than that. Ah, but even if she couldn't blend in who cared? It was a vacation! She couldn't help but to grin a bit broadly and focused in on Ariel as they walked.

"I don't even know what is there!" She admitted a bit sheepishly. She had heard the name, but other than that she knew nothing about it. They were almost completely cut off on the island. Lyla was virtually sheltered. "But I want to see it all. Anything you can show me!"

Lyla steered Ariel as they walked down a small line of houses. This area was particularly dark and Lyla let her voice drop down just a hair. "Well I want to start packing, and counting my money. This is my house." She paused in front of one of the houses and lacked back to her.

"Ariel, thank you... you don't know what this means to me.."

Ariel had no idea how much Lyla... or anyone else on the island was completely cutoff from the outside world until Lyla let out her shocking admission to her. She figured that at least, there was no internet or maybe not even a TV to be seen on the island. Ariel let out a soft giggle as she knew that this would be a wild experience for Lyla... to say the least.

As Lyla steered their way towards the small line of houses that seemed to fill just one side of the street, it was almost as if Lyla wanted to say her goodbye for the night. It felt almost bittersweet to have to leave Lyla as her emotions were so torn on what to do. She really wanted to kiss Lyla right on the spot but she figured that it would be best to wait until they got off the island and hope that Lyla could understand things a lot better once she had come contact with the outside world. Instinctively, Ariel gave Lyla a tight hug as she responded back. "It is my pleasure. I can't wait to show you things that you could only imagine." She smiled softly as she knew that she had to release the hug before her body would get to the best of her.

"I'll be making the arrangements. Luckily, I am still mostly packed." She admitted with a small blush of her own as she held Lyla's hand one more time before it would seem that they would have to say their good nights.

Lyla watched Ariel as they said goodbye. That blush, the reluctance she displayed as she pulled away. Lyla didn't say anything about it and only grinned to the other woman and nodded. Her small hand gripped Ariel's own and she gave it a gentle squeeze of farewell. "I look forward to seeing everything you can show me..." It was like Ariel was her knight in shining armor, as if she had come to show her the world and free her from her tower. "Goodnight Ariel..." They parted ways, but Lyla did not get much sleep once they went inside. The excitement resonated within her now.

Days had past and Lyla's excitement had only grown. She was packed in little to no time, had said her goodbyes to her friends and family, and had pestered Ariel about when they were leaving ever since. Finally the day came that they took the cargo ship out to the nearest island with an airport. Lyla's mood had been unbelievably lifted throughout the boat ride, her excitement evident. It was only after they got to the airport that Lyla started to feel exactly how out of place she was.

The airport was buzzing with business. Just the island off the coast of the mainland was a huge change from their own little island. Everyone was so busy with their phones, everyone seemed to know exactly where they were going and all of the airline workers seemed to know exactly how the airline should run and how everyone else should act. It felt as if everyone was simply moving around her and that excitement had transformed into something that more resembled a shy quality.

Lyla's hand held Ariel's tightly as Ariel led her, needing her to keep her grounded. Lyla didn't speak and her vibrant eyes were glued to the floor. Despite her question to Ariel previously about how to 'fit in', Lyla had never looked more like she didn't belong. Her hair was pulled up messily, a large flower pinned at the side of her head. The long island skirt she wore matched the color of the flower and the brown tank top she wore gave her a naturalist look.

The out of place island-girl was nervous about the plane ride and feeling incredibly out of place. "Ariel..?" She tugged at the other woman's hand softly to get her attention. "Will... will the plane be more quiet?" She glanced off to the side, frowning as a girl swerved around her and gave her a dirty look as she did so. "It's so... alive in here.."

With the passing days, Ariel spent her time making all of the arrangements that were needed to make this trip the most special trip that it can ever be. It was a little harder than normal to get all of the arrangements together since there was no internet on the island and that frustrated her more than anything. She was glad that one thing was arranged and tbat was the time table to rebuild her house. Ahe figured that it would take about a month or so to complete the job so this trip could be very beneficial to both Ariel and Lyla.

It did not take long for Ariel to pack up for the trip since she never unpacked many of her suitcases anyways bit she was getting very excited as well. She never visted San Francisco before but she knew what the attractions were there. She was glad to be able to show Lyla the world and she hoped that Lyla would have a wonderful time.

Once off the island, Ariel was reminded of the usual busyness that a small airport entailed. People moved around with their phones in hand and even a few people were aitting with laptops on... well, their laps as they went with the flow of the small chaos. Holding Lyla's hand in her own, she didn't care about the looks that they were getting. She was glad that Lyla didn't seem to pay attention to them at all as she walked along in a long sleeve dark blue t-shirt, black pants and brown Uggs slippers that covered the bottom of her pant leg as she made their way to the check in booth. Gicing the agent their heavy bags, they were left with only their essential bags now as she led Lyla towards a seat near their gate.

Feeling the tug on her waist, Ariel looked back at the very nervous Lyla as she let out a small smile after hearing her companion's question. "Not as noisy? I don't know about that... but it definitely will be less busy. Don't worry, hon. I got you a window seat and I'll be right next to you the whole flight. You'll be all right... but if you do get scared, you can hold me tight." she assured Lyla as she was almost thinking of getting some food from the local fast food place but upon hearing their gate announcement, she let out a small sigh.

"Here we go! Off to new lands." She said, feeling excited and a little nervous at the same time. She wishes that she had enough money to fly First Class but the next step down was the next best thing. Holding Lyla's hand, she was ready for their next adventure... aboard the aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom