Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search Thread. Revamped! (FxF, FutaxF, FxM) - WiP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hihi.

First and foremost I am a switch writer who can write either Male or Female characters and I am looking for some long term RP's with a good mix of smut and story.

Before I talk about that, there's some details. I live in Australia so time zones will be different most likely. I would love at least ONE reply a day, a message saying you won't be able to reply or A heads up of something that might disrupt replies. In return I'll do the same. Other than those two small things I do hope you want to chat with me if you bothered reading this, Thank you.

Cravings
  • Cyberpunk
  • Daddy Kink
  • Male Sub. Female Dom. (MC Sub, YC Dom)

Settings
I'll eventually post a F-list link before this but for now I'll jump into settings. Kinks are a bonus but I find settings more interesting, that being said Sci-fi space is one of the few settings I have no interest in playing but I'll list a few of my favorites.

Cyberpunk: Technically not Space Sci-fi but still Sci-fi I like the idea of a Deus Ex styled future with Augmentation being a focus in the plots. Pure (No Augments)-lightly Augmented people being more valued as a rarity for darker plots I have a few ideas for the setting. It is also a world I have been slowly building for a short while AND my biggest craving.

Reality: Boring, Bland, Normal everyday. I like it for a setting because I feel like the characters are easier to ground. It's also just an easier to write setting and one of the slots will always be open for a Reality based RP.

Fantasy - High Fantasy : By High Fantasy I mean Steampunk too. It's a broad term for a setting but will always include extra races. magic. questionable ethics and a freedom that's always enjoyable.

RE: Koroki's Searching Thread :33! (FxF, FutaxF)

Some Plots

My Sister, My Slave.
Younger sister has always had a sadistic crush on her bimboesk elder sibling, deciding to finally act upon her desires she manipulates her sister and her boyfriend to move in with her. After months of the three living together and the younger sisters slow corrosion of her older sisters relationship she breaks them up with a faked cheating scandal, consoling her older sister before taking advantage of her broken heart the younger sister springs her trap revealing her sadistic side and essentially enslaving her older sister, who has no other options but to give into her younger sisters will (Due to either blackmail, lack of ability to work / find a place to live etc.) The younger sister begins to shape her sibling into the perfect sex toy, while the older sister secretly finds herself getting more aroused by the treatment and slowly begins to enjoy the domination of her younger sibling.
(Kinks would include: Body modification, Humiliation, S&M Play, BDSM, Younger Dom Older Sub. Possibly Including: Blackmailing)

The Price of Peace.
Ruler of a nation losing a war against a aggressively expanding nation offers a chance at peace between the two opposing nations. A council is drawn together after days of negotiations a treaty is finally drawn up, until the final demand is made the ruler of the losing nation is to be taken as a prize back to the expanding nation. Either the Ruler goes willingly or her own nobles turn on her and give her to the Amazon nation.
(Possible Kinks: Humilation, S&M Play, Training, Drugs, Mind Breaking. Depending on how the plot is worked out.)

A Trip too Far.
[Either Fantasy or Sci-fi]
A merchants daughter is traveling to another (Continent / Planet) to meet with a suitor but is attacked by pirates along the way. Outnumbered and unable to defend themselves the passengers give over their valuables to the pirates, the pirates Captain takes interest in the merchants daughter and takes her as prisoner aboard her ship.
(Possible kinks: Humiliation, S&M play, Multiple Partners)

Most plots have a numerous list of kinks I'd be interested in writing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom