Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nympho: the Gathering

BadAnime

Star
In a world similar to the Yu-Gi-Oh anime, where cards can be used to summon real monsters and items through magic/science/whatever, there's a new game that's becoming increasingly popular among girls - Nympho: the Gathering pits two girls against one another, summoning monsters and sex toys and more to fuck the opponent and claim victory by making her opponent cum three times. But there's an additional draw to this game: there's a rumor saying if you win an unspecific number of games, you could become an irresistible goddess that can easily wrapped anyone around your finger. But unbeknown to the players, a dark fate awaits those who lose 3 times...

So, basically an erotic Yu-Gi-Oh with elements from some other animes, most notably the new TCG anime Selector Infected WIXOSS. To spice things up, I think the players would be able to transform into things like neko or futa with special cards. And yes, the penalty for losing 3 games is becoming a sex slave forever. Would anyone be interested in this idea? If I can get a few interests, I'd put up a character thread and main threads.

Got a character profile thread!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64847

Back
Top Bottom