Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sparhawk Request Thread (MxF) - With Possible Setups for Incest, Taboo Pairings

Sparhawk

Super-Earth
Thanks for stopping by! Looking to have some fun here and if I get to know some of you quite well along the way, all the better. I’ve RPed for years.
Some general guidelines and preferences:

- Please be respectful. If I’m busy for a few days, I’ll let you know. I hate to leave people hanging and expect my partner will share the same sentiment and also demonstrate the same courtesies I'll extend. Also, if we decide we're not the right partners for each other, please be civil (someone on here resorted to very juvenile actions when I respectfully told her we weren't the right fit - it was absurd). Also, if for some reason I'm not up to par or you get busy or frankly have other things to do, please let me know. I think we've all felt the frustration of being ignored before, I won't put you through that, I just ask the same in return.

- I'm very into detail/description and have found for RPing via PM or email, a sweet spot has been at least 3-5+ solid, well-written paragraphs per message/post (The setup/kickstart to our RP would likely be longer or at 5). I don't want to come off as a quantity focused RPer but I just know from my experiences that with posts less than this, I tend to disengage and I don't want to abandon our RP. I do ask that our posting be equitable, if you're going to give me 3 sentences and 2 of them are just dialogue from the character, chances are this won't work for us. I tend to communicate OOC early in roleplays so I know what you like and vice versa and we can make this as enjoyable as possible for the both of us. I don't think I'm obsessive over posting length but have just personally found that I lose interest if I feel our interactions are too brief.

- I’m an equal opportunity plot/smut RPer (I think). I hate rushing into the sex. Yes, that part’s enjoyable, but the buildup is equally enjoyable and enhances our story so much more. If you’re looking for someone who is going to jump to the smut within a couple of messages, I’m not your guy.

- I’m not a dom, and I’m not a sub. I prefer a mutually seductive theme of sorts. A good balance.

- I think I’m a pretty decent writer, very literate, and use proper grammar (I also avoid internet-slang when possible, so no ‘u’ ‘2’ ‘ur’ etc.); it is a HUGE turn-off. I've received a lot of positive feedback here and on other forums for what it's worth, and I will try my damndest to make our time together enjoyable for you. Oh, and if you consistently misuse their/there, you're/your, and so on, then it will never work for us.

- OOC: I appreciate feedback and want to go to great lengths to make this enjoyable for my partner, and hope my partner does the same. Also, during the course of our interactions, if we get to know each other, that works for me.

- 3rd person roleplay

No F-list but some info below. I don't have any major kinks.

Turn Ons
Mutual seduction
Incest
Ageplay
Consensual
Anal
(physically, I love legs, thighs, ass! Well, I love everything about the female form but those are major turn-ons).

Turn Offs
Smoking
Non-consensual
Arrogance
Stockings (I love bare legs)
Species
Unrealistic sizes (other than playing a well hung male)
Vore?
Subs
Humiliation
Watersports
Scat
Blood and Gore
The words 'boobs' and 'butt' - I just find these to be two of the biggest turn off terms generally, so please don't use them! I swear I'm not a psycho!

I also rarely will play existing characters in shows, movies, etc. Alright, I think I’ve covered a decent amount here. Hopefully I’ll hear from you and we’ll figure out how to have fun :)Some cravings below, PM me (instead of posting in this thread, please). Not married to any of the setups below either, so let's figure it out together...

Teacher/student (I could play either) - have a setup in mind where I am not even directly teaching YC but rather you participate in student council, of which I am the faculty sponsor.

Nephew/Aunt:
MC is 19 years old and has just completed his first year in college. Before beginning an internship in the city, YC has recruited him to help fix up an older house in the country that you’ve just purchased after a messy divorce (your husband was cheating on you after only a year of marriage). My mother has pushed me into helping you for a week or so before I start my internship at a media company. MC has always liked the country and the small-town feel outside of the city and the house is one of those great peaceful places with a great front porch and screened windows around the house so windows can be kept open and fresh air can fill the house. MC has just broken up with my high school girlfriend as well, college having changed her perspective on relationships and us agreeing to part amicably.

Son/Mother

(FYI even if descriptions are in 1st person, RP would be in 3rd) I’m an 18 year old recent high school graduate, spending the last few months of summer before college in my small hometown with my family. I’ve received a college basketball scholarship, thus my not having to report to school early and being able to have a full summer vacation before school begins. My mother has raised me by herself, my father having left us when I was very young to go aboard and be with a former love. Before I leave for college at the end of August for orientation and basketball practices, my mother promised I would do one road trip with her, just her and I, from a small town in Illinois to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with at least 1-2 nights stop in between. We come from a very modest background so taking a number of days on vacation is a big deal and we’re both excited…myself for more than just typical reasons, but because for a long time, I’ve found myself more and more attracted to my mom…her still young-looking, beautiful face, her tight and lithe body, and her unfailingly positive demeanor in spite of various challenges working and raising a child who is now on the cusp of manhood. More than a few times I’ve fantasized about this road trip and the time (and proximity) I will share with my mom..

Father/Daughter
I'd envision this as being something along the lines of the father taking the daughter to look at prospective boarding schools/universities. Perhaps a vacation cruise that my daughter decides to attend with me. Ideas aplenty for this pairing.

Neighbors (same or different ages)

Out-of-town businessman/Local
I’m a director at a significant baseball franchise and am flying to Phoenix for winter meetings with my counterparts at each organization. I’m staying at a golf and spa resort where the meetings are also being held for 3-4 days. I’m one of the younger professionals in such a strategic position (30-31 years old). YC could be one of many in this setup, an employee at the resort, a younger caddie girl or beverage cart attendant, a Phoenix local that I meet when out for drinks, there’s a lot of room to get creative here, the only thing I’d prefer to avoid is a matching of colleagues. Again, some variables subject to change here, such as the sport, the location (although a warm climate seems preferable), YC. I'd imagine there needing to be an age taboo to make this interesting for me.

Athlete - Tourist/Vacationer/Local

MC would be a professional American football player. It is the offseason and, given I’m young and have done some solo trip, and because most of my buddies outside of the team have regular jobs, I decide to take a vacation by myself to the British Cayman Islands, specifically a condo on Seven Mile Road.
YC could be an employee at a resort on the islands, an attendant who sees to the upkeep of the condo (daily housekeeping perhaps), another vacationer, etc. Same as above, think there might need to be an age difference or something else to make it feel taboo.

Athlete - Athlete

MC is up and coming on the ATP tour (tennis), but given the grind of making it, this requires a lot of travel to smaller tournaments around the world and playing in qualifiers for larger tournaments. YC could be a tennis player as well, following a similar path and we have opportunities to practice and socialize together given our schedules and some of the tournaments being held in the same locations with both men’s and women’s draws. Game for this one if it's the one that sticks out for you.

And open to discuss many more. Thanks!

PS - I feel weird writing this but am compelled given it's a specific preference. I hate the words 'boobs' and 'butt'. Please don't use them in our RPs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom