Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Pregnancy and/or Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eowyn

Star
Hello, all! I'm Ceol and welcome to my search thread! Please give it a good read and let's see if we're compatible~ I hope this isn't confusing but I put everything into spoilers so you can click and choose what you want to look at rather than scrolling through it all.

I'm looking for someone who can give me the following:

- Be on frequently and be able to post quite a bit when you're online. I'd love to have a good back and forth tonight! For a few hours would be awesome. I require at least several posts a day, nothing less save for the rare busy days. I'll be here all evening tonight and am usually here the same amount daily.
- Straight pairings only and I do not play dominant characters. I only play subs that are feisty, so to speak.
- You write her physical changes. I'll tell you more about this, don't worry!
-PMs only. Possibly Skype.
- 70% plot & 30% or less, smut..

My Kinks

- Rapid pregnancy but not rapid birth
- Bestiality (this is the kind of sex I'm fine with doing a lot of)
- Transformation into full animal/mostly animal
- Mental changes to that of the animal
- Non-Con
- Lactation
- Oviposition
- Good writing; nothing rushed or that feels like it's aimed for just smut
- Humiliation (being treated like an animal)
- Large pregnant bellies
- I love when the world is warped into believing the girl has always been the way she transforms into. It's a big fave of mine!
- I'm also open to ideas of inanimate object transformations, too.

Absolute No-Go's

Please do not ask for any of these. Thank you~

- Incest
- Regular pregnancy or imitation pregnancy (save for the one idea I have that uses imitation) - I want it to be rapid growth but not rapid birth
- Death of main characters
- Slice of Life situations/anything too "realistic"

PAIRINGS

My Big Cravings:

- Dragon or Master x Girl Turning into Breeding Dragon - Something based off of this picture: NSFW

- Alien x Human Female

- This would be rapid pregnancy. I just want to do something where a human girl has to carry an alien's spawn.

- Female turned heavily/rapidly pregnant x Male suffering the same fate

- I didn't have a full idea for this, but was thinking that it'd be a play on the idea of "sympathetic pregnancy" symptoms that men sometimes get when their wife is expecting. I've never done mpreg before and I'm interested in trying it. Also open to other ideas involving it as well.

- Kidnapped Girl Turned into Various Things and Impregnated x Master & Significant Other

- This is a bit tricky to put into a "title" with a pairing. Haha. What I mean is that a girl would be kidnapped from her significant other and sold off into slavery where she's forced to suffer through many terrible transformations into animals, inanimate objects, and so on, as well as impregnated and used for sex by her master. It's supposed to be open for tons of different things and then her significant other could come find her. That's all I have.

Pregnancy Ideas:

Click on the spoilers to see the plots!

- Rapidly Pregnant Female in World That Thinks She's Always Been Pregnant x Master Who Causes It

1) The pregnancy wouldn't be brought on by sex (though it could be) and it's the idea that a fairy/some kind of magical being decides to have some fun with a girl and makes her become heavily pregnant immediately/rapidly while shopping in a store. He then warps her world into thinking she was always pregnant (with her being the only one who knows she wasn't) and had a job working with testing maternity products. She finds out, much to her dismay, that this is a permanent situation for her. We could even add some unbirthing by having the fairy decide he wants to become a baby and be birthed as her child (I know this is a little more out there/taboo so it doesn't need to be added).

2) A girl becomes heavily and rapidly pregnant in the middle of a grocery store but doesn't know why. She has to adjust to life as a pregnant woman but is surprised to find that everyone says she's been pregnant for awhile. She learns the reason is because her ancestors were the reason a lot of people were killed and she will continue to birth the souls back into existence... Which means she'll continuously give birth the rest of her life as there are far too many souls to birth.

- Rapidly Pregnant Girl x Demon

1) A demon king decides that he wants to ensure that he has plenty of heirs and an unsuspecting female who accidentally summons him proves to be a good option. He brings her back to his domain and rapidly impregnates her, and treats her as his house slave while heavily pregnant. She's forced to continuously bear his young and will be his slave forever.

- Rapidly Pregnant Human x Alien Monster/More Humanoid Alien

1) Something involving a human girl who is kidnapped by an alien on Earth and is forced to become pregnant with their offspring in an attempt to help birth a new army to take over the world.

2) This includes tentacle rape. A girl is walking in the woods and hears strange noises, only to be pulled out and into a dark part of the woods where a tentacled alien uses her to produce its young. She wakes up naked in the woods, heavily pregnant and must figure out how to handle her new condition.

Girl Who Isn't Exactly Pregnant x Male

- Basically this means the girl wouldn't exactly be pregnant. I've read some stories where a girl somehow had dough inside her that expanded, or was stuffed with other stuff that made them look pregnant. OR something where they just feel pregnant but never actually are despite having all the symptoms of pregnancy like lactation and what not.

- Any kind of story where a girl is rapidly impregnated (not always by sex, either. I enjoy magical impregnation, too, and also tentacles are something I enjoy) and is forced to adjust to life in such a way.

Transformation Ideas:

Click on the spoilers to see the plots!

- Girl turned Canine x Human Master

1) The main idea I'm looking for is based off of a story I found, so credit for the idea goes to them. Basically, a girl signs up to be a dog walker but instead is subjected to a series of mental training exercises and bondage that begins conditioning her into a canine. Shortly after, however, the injections that change her thought process also begin to change her body into an actual, furry dog to be used for breeding.

2) A girl is raped by a dog that either she owns, or her boyfriend owns, or a neighbor owns. She becomes pregnant and as a result her body starts changing into a dog. The human master planned for this and begins conditioning her into her new role against her will.

3) Alternate version of an above-plot that was strictly pregnancy related. A demon king is accidentally summoned by a female and decides she'd make a good hellhound to be used for breeding. He transforms her into a dog and brings her home to train her, breed her, and so on. This is based on a story by someone else, so the credit belongs to them.

4) I'm open to other ideas for this! Let me know~

- Girl turned Pig/Sow x Human Master

1) An idea I'd like to do with this is someone accidentally upset a witch or wizard/goddess or god/someone powerful and as a result the girl is tricked into eating some kind of food that hooks her onto it. She starts getting fatter and fatter while her body becomes more porcine, changing her into a giant, fat pig that the antagonist takes and traps at a farm to breed as well as use to win awards at fairs.

2) Based on a story I read where a girl accidentally gets herself into a situation where she switches places with a sow, who used to be human. The sow becomes human again and the girl turns into a pig to take her place.

- Girl turned Cow x Human Master

1) Girl into cow transformation inspired by this image: NSFW But genuine cow, not just a girl who is made to look like one but it might be fun to do that in the beginning.

2) There's a shortage of milk in the world due to a lot of cows being unable to produce it so a scientist develops a serum to turn women into cows that can breed with bulls and produce tons of milk. They trick unsuspecting women into taking part and our girl is one of those poor victims. She starts changing at home and has to be brought back to a farm soon after.

- Girl into Chicken x Human Master

1) A farm girl accidentally breaks a batch of eggs that she was collecting and the farmer gets upset. He decides to use her as a way to replace what she broke. She begins to start laying eggs and slowly transitions into a new hen for his farm.

- Feel free to suggest your ideas regarding rapid pregnancy, bestiality, and/or transformation (transformation will be into a full animal or mostly animal. I'm not talking about just having something like cat ears and a tail, that's not what I'm looking for at all). Just make sure it fits with my interests and guidelines. :)

- I'm also interested in adding in something to another transformation story where a girl become a male animal. Also potentially interested in something with mpreg where the girl is transformed AND a male is transformed into some kind of sea horse hybrid as the sea horse males are usually the ones to become pregnant.

*******​

Please PM me if you're interested. Do NOT post here as I WILL miss it and I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. I look forward to hearing from you!

RE: Specific Idea - Pet Dog Transformation & Breeding

Bump for this plot. Looking for partners!

RE: Specific Idea - Pet Dog Transformation & Breeding

Hopeful bump :) Woo!

RE: Specific Idea - Transformation & Breeding

Hopeful bump for partners!

RE: Specific Idea - Transformation & Breeding

RE: Hound of the Underworld - Breeding & Transformation

Hopeful bump for this new idea!

RE: Demons of the Underworld - Breeding & Transformation

Really hopeful for RPs! I am really wanting this idea!

RE: Bestiality, Breeding, & Transformation Plots

Instead of an animal are you interested in a warewolf impregnating you?
Owning
Yim pussygrinder_m29
Aim owning_master

RE: Looking for some fun tonight! (Pregnancy, Transformation, and other things!)

I replied to your PM. I don't really check here for replies, so I only just saw this.

RE: Looking for some fun tonight! (Pregnancy, Transformation, and other things!)

Hi I wouldn't mind giving your idea a shot send me a pm if your still looking fore a mate.

I edited some things on my thread, just so you know!

I am bumping for partners!!! Added a new idea. x3

Hopeful bump!

A very hopeful bump for an awesome partner. ^_^

A hopeful bump for partners! I'm back and searching!

RE: Very bored, looking to RP tonight! (Pregnancy, Transformation, and other things!)

I edited the first post to add in some new ideas, sort of~ Still looking for a partner to entertain me tonight and tomorrow at least~

RE: Very bored, looking to RP tonight! (Pregnancy, Transformation, and other things!)

Hopeful bump for roleplays today~

B U M P ~

RE: Pregnancy and Transformation - Quick search~

Searching for RPs~ Let me know if you're interested!

Still searching for RPs! Quite a few actually. I really want I find a partner who would be up for doing a lot of RPs wine road too.

Very hopeful for new RP partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom