Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doom of the Union (Causeway / Kurosaru)

Kyras nodded. "Yeah. We made a deal with the goblins. My team is going to take down a Soloi and bring her here, in exchange for you. We actually were wondering if you would join our party, we need a good warpriestess." he explained in common, smiling at her calmingly. In abyssal, he told Darklyn, "And yeah, I'll fuck your brains out with your ass then." He then turned back to the gem-like woman. "I actually got hurt recently fighting, we were wondering if you would heal me, please." he said to her.

The woman stood to her feet. "So long as you do not commit to the path of wickedness, I am willing to follow you. I volunteered to give aid to the soldiers of the Union, but they were defeated utterly at Palavair, and I was captured by these goblins." She raised her hand, and a soothing blue-white light enveloped it. She touched Kyras's bandage, and he felt the pain go away. Removing the bandage, he found no trace of the wound remaining.

Smiling, he felt his newly healed skin. "Thank you. I will avoid committing wicked deeds. I am not solely good, but I will not go on a murderous rampage when I have other options." he said, giving an example. "Now, I'm supposed to sleep with these goblinesses tonight, in order to have been able to talk to you. I could ask them to let you join us if you want, maybe give you a break from the male goblins?" he asked her, grinning.

She glared at him. "You are just as barbaric as these goblins. I am a Sun priestess; I do not partake of the desires of the flesh. At least, not willingly."

He held up his hands in mock surrender. "Alright, sorry, sorry. I was not aware of that. It would be nice to have you in the party though, even if you don't end up fucking with one of us." he said, before turning to Darklyn. "Shall we go start to have fun together?"

"Fine. Just because it's the only way out of here."

Darklyn smiled, and beckoned for Kyras. She led him into a tent with mystical decorations. There was a strange-looking altar in one corner, with an eerie green glow above it, and a rune-covered snake relaxing on it.

"That is my familiar, and my connection to the Other Side," Darklyn said, indicating the snake. "Are you ready? This will be... Freaky." The othe two goblinesses were practically drooling over Kyras.

He chuckled. "Freaky is usually fun. I'm ready. Also, what do you mean the 'Other Side'? Where is the 'Other Side'?" he asked her, as he took off his cloak, now only clad in simple pants and shoes, his shirt having been taken off for the bandages.

He thinks. "Hmm... What are the other two goblinesses's names?" he asked, before he pointed directly at Darklyn. "Let's have the freaky fun first."

"This is Ebonmarr," the witch said, indicating the black-haired one, "and this is Polistar," she indicated the blonde.

Smiling at Kyras' remark, the witch said, "Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you..." With a flash, her clothing is on the floor, revealing her pale green, bouncy body. She gets on her hands and knees, and looks back to Kyras. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

He chuckled. "Doggy style? not really freaky yet." he said, as he nodded to Ebonmarr and Polistar. He then walked up behind Darklyn, stripping out of his pants and pulling out his large cock. He placed it against the busty gobliness's pussy, before slowly pushing in, sliding his cock into her tight cunt as he groped her ass.

As he pushed into her wet, puffy lips, Darklyn let out a high-pitched moan. "Don't worry, it will get better~" she said as her pussy made a wet squelching sound from the penetration. One of Darklyn's hands went to fondle her own breast, and Ebonmarr and Polistar started touching themselves through their clothing.

Kyras shrugged, and grabbed Darklyn's hips, squelching into her pussy as he shoved deeper and deeper, before the tip of his cock bumped against her cervix. Drawing back, he began to hammer into her, his cock slamming against her cervix as he fucked her wet cunt and groped her ass, enjoying the sight of the other two goblinesses touching themselves.

The gobliness panted and moaned as she was penetrated deeper and deeper, until even her cervix was being touched, and then he started slamming into her. Her ass cheeks bounced and jiggled in Kyras' hands, and her juices drooled out of her pussy.

The snake started slowly making its way off the altar and towards its mistress. Ebonmarr yanked up her tiny top, causing both of her massive boobs to bounce into view. Her nipples were black, like her lips, and she immediately started playing with them. Not wanting to be left out, Polistar actually started suckling one of Ebonmarr's nipples.

Kyras smirked, pounding away, watching her play with her black nipples as the busty girl's breasts bounced and shook with each powerful thrust. He continued slapping her ass as he slammed into her, his cock battering against her cervix as though demanding entry to her womb. "You are such a slutty little gobliness. I can't wait to fuck you stupid. Shall I switch to your ass now to fuck your brains out?"

"Yeah... stick it up my ass... wait a second," Darklyn said something in Goblinese, and Ebonmarr and Polistar both ran over and stuck their butts right next to Darklyn's, pulling down their bottoms. Polistar's thong came of with a twang, causing her ample ass cheeks to jiggle profusely. "Don't leave them out," Darklyn said.

He chuckled. Pulling out from Darklyn's pussy, he slapped his wet cock against her asscheeks a few times, before he pushed it against her ass, the juices from her pussy working as lube to help him ease into her tight hole. Reaching to the side, he slapped Polistar's ass, and then Ebonmarr's. Reaching over, he licked his two middle fingers, before reaching to both sides and shoving them into both of the gobliness's asses, even as he thrust his hips to shove his cock into Darklyn's backdoor.

Darklyn chuckled as he meat-slapped her asscheeks a few times. Then she wiggled her hips a bit as he pressed his tip up against her entrance, and gave a breathy, low-pitched moan as he forced his way into her tight, puckered hole. Her sphincter hungrily tightened, rhythmically squeezing his shaft as he felt himself spreading her rectum open.

Polistar gave a playful yip as he spanked her ass, causing the twin cheeks to bounce and giggle pleasantly. Ebonmarr similarly voiced her enjoyment, and then he stuck his fingers up both their assholes simultaneously. In unison, they let out a high-pitched cry of a mixture of pleasure and pain, Ebonmarr squeezing her eyes shut and biting her lip, and Polistar's eyes bulging out and her tongue sticking out.

Kyras let out a shudder when he felt her sphincter tighten around his cock as he slammed into her. His cock slid deeper into her, stretching her ass around his thick shaft, before he began to draw it back out, only to hammer it back in once more. He began repeating this action, thrusting back and forth into the busty goblin witch below him, steadily plowing deeper and deeper until his balls slapped her pussy with each buck of his hips.

His fingers teased the two sluts besides Darklyn, moving the fingers inside their asses. He began to piston the fingers in and out, before he even slid a second finger in as well, stretching their asses and using the fingers to spread them out.

Darklyn's eyes bulged out as she was anally hilted. Her legs twitched, and she panted heavily. "I feel like I'm being split apart..." she moaned.

Ebonmarr and Polistar likewise moaned and panted as Kyras fingered their assholes. Polistar grabbed one of Ebonmarr's tittes and begun suckling it.

Kyras chuckled, watching the little busty slut twitch and pant beneath him. "And it feels like you are clenching so hard around my cock!" he growled to her, a smile on his face as he drew his hips back to slam into her yet again. "Gods, you feel good. I am about to cum already!" he warned her as he sped up his bucking hips. With the two goblinesses besides her, he sped up his fingers as well, stretching their anuses and trying to fit more and more fingers into them to continue to tease both their asses. He grinned as he enjoyed the sight of Polistar sucking on Ebonmarr's breasts.

"Yes! Yes! Fill me with your cum!" Darklyn said, her anus clenching down on Kyras's cock in rapid pulses, in time with his rapid, pounding thrusts. Meanwhile, his fingers were spreading the other gobliness' holes wide open, causing Ebonmarr to twitch rapidly, her eyes rolling up all the way in their sockets as she is double-teamed by Kyras and Polistar.

This was when things started to get freaky. Darklyn's snake had slithered around behind Kyras, and was eyeing his ass hungrily. The snake's eyes were glowing an eerie greenish glow, and Darklyn's eyes were glowing the same shade; she was in fact possessing the animal remotely.

Kyras didn't even seem to notice, or if he did, he didn't seem to care about the snake behind him, being possessed by the goblin. His large cock continued to plunge deep into Darklyn's ass, fucking her hard, till he slammed balls deep into her again, and began to cum, flooding her ass with waves of thick, sticky cum, rope after rope spraying into her backdoor. He continued to slowly thrust into her, even as his fingers continued to tease and play with the other two gobliness's, pushing another finger or two in until he had four fingers in each ass, spreading the holes wide, as though preparing to fist them both.

"Mmmmhh~" Darklyn moaned out as Kyras filled her ass with his sperm. "Ohh yes... fill my ass with your seed, stud~... let me fill yours..."

With that, the snake leaped forward, landing on the small of Kyras's back. It then thrust its tail into his back door, invading swiftly and forcefully.

As he slid more fingers into Polistar's ass, the blonde gobliness's eyes bulged out, and her tones took a more pained sound, though she did not ask him to stop.

He flinched as he felt the tail suddenly invade his ass. "Ah! You dirty whore." He said, chuckling. "I didn't expect that when you said 'strange' sex." he said, pulling out of her ass before moving to Ebonmarr, and shoved his cock into her ass as well, removing his hand so he could use it and slap Darklyn's asscheeks, as 'punishment'. His remaining fist continued to piston in and out of Polistar, fisting her ass hard as he punched deeper and deeper into her.

Back
Top Bottom