Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doom of the Union (Causeway / Kurosaru)

"You should stay here," Tabby said, slowly easing him back down. "You are hurt, and exhausted. In no condition whatsoever to fight, should it come to it."

The elf sighed. "I will retrieve the blades," she said, and headed out. A few moments later, she returned with a handful of swords.

Kyras slowly sat back down, but rested his back against the cold, stone wall of the cave, allowing him to sit up still. "Alright." he said as Selenu returned. "Should we head out? I want to be able to help any way I can, I don't want to just wait here in this cave." he told them, but didn't move to push himself up yet as he waited to see if they would try to stop him.

Sighing, Tabby relented.

"Do you speak Goblin?" Selenu asked. "It may be difficult to communicate with them otherwise."

He opened his mouth, before snapping it shut. "No... Only common, Celestial, and Abyssal. My teacher had a thing for angels and demons, so he taught me how to speak their language. I never met one before though, so it's kind of annoying." he admitted, before shrugging. "Maybe one of the goblins can speak common or one of those two languages."

Tabby huffed. "With the way our luck's been going, we can't count on it." She began changing out Kyras' bandage.

"Maybe not," Selenu said, pacing the floor, "but it remains our most likely avenue of success, regardless. We can't show weakness, but we can't show contempt, either."

He nodded. "So, should we head out then? Hopefully we can communicate with them." he said, as he laid still and let Tabby change the bandages.

Tabby sighed. "Yes, let's go march into a goblin camp."

The three of them then proceeded openly through the forest, to where Selenu found the goblin camp. It is a small affair, only about three dozen goblins. They didn't seem well-equipped, with wooden clubs, spears and shields, and no armor. The males were mean and ugly-looking, and the females were curvy and skanky.

One of the males with a big spear saw the three of them, and the next thing they knew were surrounded. The male, a wiry-looking thing with red facepaint, began chirping at them in its odd language.

Raising his hands to ward off any hostility, Kyras spoke. "Hello. Does anyone here speak common?" he then switched languages, "Or celestial?" and again, "Or Abyssal?" he asked. "We would like to discuss something with you." he said, once more in common tongue, as he stared at the various goblins. His eyes lingered on the females, but he moved on and inspected each of the ones surrounding the group of three.

"Wait!" A voice said in Abyssal.

Kyras turned to the speaker. It was a female goblin, who seemed to be some sort of witch, or other spellcaster. She stood three feet tall, had long, bright-red hair in braids, decorated with a bone head-piece. Her short, curvy body is covered in a hide two-piece, with her breasts as big as her head nearly looking to burst out of her top.

She yammers at the other goblins in their language, and then in Abyssal says to Kyras, "What brings you here?"

Kyras blinked, and openly ogled her body. Speaking in Abyssal, he nodded. "Hello. I am Kyras, and these are my allies. We are here because we heard that you had a warpriestess held prisoner. We wanted to negotiate for her to be given to us, and also maybe become allies to your group. We have noticed the annoyance of the Soloi, and would like to help chase them from the area in exchange for the warpriestess and some other things once we do so, maybe a gobliness or two to join our party as well, and possibly some provisions. Is that reasonable?"

"Hmm... you ask a lot, but what have you to show?"

Kyras translated the message, and Selenu showed them the Soloi swords.

"Yes, those are of the Soloi style... they would wipe us out if they found us. Better that they go somewhere else. Yes, we will help you destroy the invaders. But we will not free the Warpriestess, at least, not for free. If you capture for us a live Soloi captain, though, we will trade for her. It must be a captain, though; you can tell because they wear capes."

He nodded. "Must that be today? Would we be able to sleep, and go after them tomorrow?" he asked, before asking Tabby and Selenu the same thing, thinking of getting back his spells to charm and hypnotize one of the captains into coming. "Or should we just capture the captain physically?" he asked his allies, as he translated what she said to them.

"Soloi troops are led by centurions," Selenu said. "That must be what they are talking about. Centurions are smarter and better-trained than the light infantry we've been fighting; they're also better equipped. I wouldn't count on your... rudimentary magics working on them."

"Then we conk her on the head," Tabby said.

To answer your first question, the witch said, "If you stay here, your females sleep with our males, and you sleep with me..." she added the second part with bedroom eyes at Kyras.

He twitched at the second part. He translated to his two companions, and then said to the busty witch, "I'm really tempted to do that, but I don't think my friends will want to sleep with your males. How about this? We leave soon to handle the Soloi, and then once we do and bring back the captain, you and maybe another busty gobliness or two can join us along with the warpriestess, so I can sleep with you?" he asked, hopefully.

"Hmmm... no deal. You're too hurt, and need healing. Your catgirl needs some, too. And our males want some action. We stay here tonight, and I'll invite a couple busty goblinesses to bring the warpriestess to my tent tonight. Take it or leave it."

He translated it to the catgirl and elf. "Is that alright? We get healed, but you might have to sleep with the males." he asked them, really wanting to accept the offer from the goblin witch.

"I've heard that, despite their rather ugly appearances, goblin males are tripods," Selenu remarked. This caused Tabby's ears to perk up.

Kyras informed the witch of their agreement, and she translated it to the other goblins. The males cheered, immediately threw their weapons down, and mobbed Tabby and Selenu, carrying them off like ants with food.

"Now, feel free to pick two goblinesses from those assembled here," the witch said.

(Go ahead and describe the two Kyras picks)

Kyras chuckled as he watched the swarm of goblins carry of Tabby and Selenu. He then cast his gaze around the various goblinesses surrounding him. "Hmm... You, and.... you." he said, pointing two out in particular. The first one was maybe a few inches taller than the witch. She had black hair with a streak of pink going down over a bang that covered one eye. She had plump, inviting lips that were covered in black 'lipstick', and was extremely topheavy, her breasts both almost double the size of her head. Her ass was also big, just slightly smaller than the witch's ass. She was wearing a bikini bottom and a top that showed a generous amount of cleavage and underboob. The second goblin was about as tall as the witch, with a blondish color to her hair. The hair went down to her ass, which was the best part about her. Her hips and ass were enormous, broodmother-esque, and begged to be fucked. Her tits were still ample, but they couldn't compare to her ass, which had a makeshift thong that dug into her enormous behind, and a pushup-like bra to help make her breasts even more presentable.

The witch chuckled, and pointed at those two, yammering orders in Goblinese at them. They smiled at you, and ran off. "They'll get the priestess," the witch said. "Call me... Darklyn."

Kyras then followed the witch, coming to a wicker cage suspended above the ground several feet, hanging from a thick rope. Inside it was... who would normally be a very striking woman. Her skin was a burnished, golden bronze color, more like a living sculpture than flesh, and her hair looked like silver wire. Her body was toned and athletic, and proportioned heroically. Her breasts were not quite as big as Tabby's, but they were firm and perky, giving them a very voluptuous appearance. Her ass was defined by muscle, not fat, but still very well-shaped.

However, she didn't seem to be looking too good at the moment. She was slumped in her cage, defeatedly, and her skin was marred by a layer of accumulated jizz.

Kyras nodded, and followed Darklyn. "So, they'll get her down and join us in your place?" he asked, as he stared at the poor, cum-drenched woman. "She looks nice, physically at least. Hopefully she'll be better once she's let go to join our party." he said, shrugging. "Oh yeah, for future reference, do you know any weaknesses she has, sexually or otherwise? sensitive spots, specific kinks? And do you have any of your own so I can make our night more fun?"

"Unfortunately, I don't. The males have been hogging her all to themselves. But as for me, if you know how to give good anal sex, I'll cum my brains out all over you."

The blonde goblin turned to a winch that operated the cage. Facing away from Kyras, she began to turn the crank, putting her whole body into the motion, squatting down and back up repeatedly. The cage lowered to the ground.

Darklyn opened it, and Kyras walked in. The woman inside slowly opened her sparkling, gem-like amethyst eyes. "Are... are you here to rescue me?"

Back
Top Bottom