Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doom of the Union (Causeway / Kurosaru)

Kyras succeeded in Hypnotizing two of the Soloi. That left only the one immediately in front of him, who had resisted his charms. With a growl, she hacked at him again, slashing open his flesh. The young man was not accustomed to this much pain, and passed out.

Kyras is at -1 HP.

Some time later, Kyras woke up in a cave. He groaned, and looked up, finding himself staring into Tabby's ample bosom.

Still bleary, he raised a hand, and gave one of the ample breasts a squeeze. "Hey Tabby. What did I miss... Ow, I wish I could wear armor." He then tried to sit up, feeling the place he was sliced by the Soloi.

"Oh, you little flirt," she said as he squeezed her breast. "I killed the bitch that put you down, and then Selenu slit the other two's throats in that creepy way of hers. She hates the Soloi, and I mean in a way not right in the head. Right now she's looking for more herbs to help you heal..."

He found a bandage with various herbs in it on his wound.

He smiled. "Tell her thanks. Sorry about slowing you two down. I'm not the best at fighting, and I used most of my spells already today. All I have left are cantrips. I need to learn more spells really badly. Kind of wish I was an arcanist or a wizard, they could just copy down spells and use them." He joked, before, flinching as he touched a sore spot. "So, what do we do now?"

"Now we wait for the elf to get back, then for you to heal. All the while hoping nothing finds us." Tabby stroked his hair. "If we're mates we should probably know a little more about each other."

"Sure. What do you want to know? Or do you want to start and tell me about yourself?" he asked, smiling as he rested, reaching up every so often to give her breasts a squeeze.

"Well, where to begin? Like I said, my name's Tabitha Suun. Grew up in a catfolk village in the Valus Mountains. When I came of age, our seer said that I was to be a warrior. Fighting monsters in the mountains was fun and all, but I wanted adventure. Distant lands, and exotic males. When I heard the Union was at war with the Soloi, I joined up as an auxiliary. And that pretty much sums up my life up until now."

He nodded. "Alright. Well, I'm Kyras. No last name, was thrown out by my family into the woods. Was picked up by this old sorcerer, wasn't part of any guild or anything, he lived in a secret room he made in a cave. He taught me some magic, taught me mostly about enchantment spells, which is why I don't have any real firepower right now. He died after being stabbed in the back by a goblin, one of the ugly ones, while facing off against a huge orc. After that, I went to the city to try to learn more magic. Didn't really help. I got no real equipment apart from my morningstar, and I got no real training either, before I was stuck in that brat's army and sent to the battlefield."

"Well, in that case, now you're Kyras Suun. Or you will be, as soon as we finish what we started earlier. You like the sound of that?"

He nodded. "Works for me. Kyras Suun is a fine name. Are your people monogamist or polygamists?" he asked, smiling at her.

He nodded. "I might stretch the numbers a little bit." he said, jokingly. "I mean, it's been less than a day and I met two girls who seemed interested in fucking, if you don't count the Soloi who tried to rape me." he explained. "At this rate, it will be a huge harem."

"Hah! Well, we'll see about that..."

About an hour later, Selenu returned. She had an herb. "Chew this," she said, and handed it to him. "I found something interesting. A bit dangerous, but interesting. There's a small goblin tribe; ugly males, slutty females. They have a warpriestess prisoner."

Kyras took the herb, popping it into his mouth and chewing. "Should we go rescue her? Maybe the goblins have some stuff that could help us too." he pondered, as he continued to chew.

"You're not really in any shape to do much of anything," Tabby said.

"But a warpriest could heal him," Selenu said.

"It would help to have a healer. But, all I have are cantrips right now. I can possibly distract some goblins with ghost sound, or try to free her if I can use mage hand to give her a key or something, but I can't do any more charm person or hypnosis anymore. Unless... how long was I asleep?" he asked, idly wondering if he earned any of his spells back. And, to be honest, the thought of meeting the slutty female goblins wasn't that bad, so long as they weren't all femdom like the Soloi.

"You were out for a few hours," Tabby said, but Kyras knows that peaceful rest is needed to restore magic, not the loss of consciousness caused by blood loss.

Kyras sighed. "yeah, just cantrips then. Up to you girls since you will be fighting, if we do rescue her. Should we try? Or, maybe we can negotiate with the goblins? Or do either of you have any other ideas for it?"

"Negotiate with the goblins?" Tabby asked. "With what? We have nothing of value. And we can't fight them head-on, either. They're too strong."

Selenu pauses. "Hmm.... I think I might have an idea. We know the Soloi are moving out, heading deeper into Union territory. But do the goblins?"

"We can say we'll help drive away the Soloi maybe. Or were you thinking of something else Selenu?" he asked, sitting up and shrugging. "And who knows. Maybe we can also recruit a goblin too if we are diplomatic enough."

Selenu nodded. "That would be a good plan, but in order for it to work, we have to convince the goblins that we are strong enough to do so."

"How should we do that? You two are plenty strong. Should we show them the bodies we killed already? Or what?" He asked the elf.

Tabby thinks. "Their swords, perhaps?"

"That would be a logical choice. The soloi don't go anywhere without their weapons," Selenu said.

"Alright. Should we go collect the swords of the ones we killed?" he asked, pushing himself to his feet, still somewhat dizzy, but able to stand.

Back
Top Bottom