Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doom of the Union (Causeway / Kurosaru)

"Oh, bears, wolves, the occasional goblins. That sort of thing," Selenu said, idly stroking the string of her bow.

Tabby nudged him in the side with her elbow. "You want her to join us? First of all, she's an admitted mercenary, which means she'll demand payment, but even moreso, she's obviously a bit unhinged in the head," she whispered.

"Elf ears," Selenu said dryly, not even looking at them. "I can hear you. And as for payment... The kitty at least knows how to fight, so I wouldn't mind having her around. But I'm not watching your ass just for the eye-candy. If the two of you help me hunt down and slaughter the rest of the Soloi in this forest, I'll take you with me."

He nodded. "Sexy slutty goblins, or ugly goblins? There's a difference, and I've seen different stories about them, so I have to ask." he then considered the rest of it. "Well, I'll be honest. You are kind of flat chested. Not a problem, but not really as big a turn-on as huge tits. I'm not sure if we really want to fight a whole lot. How about, we might help with some, but if it seems to hard or gets too annoying, we can leave on good terms. Or we can leave now, and kill any we run into on our way out. We leave on good terms, and maybe in the future we can work together or at least not kill each other on sight." he admitted honestly, not bother whispering with Tabby since Selenu could hear. "Does that sound reasonable? Or Tabby, do you want to kill the rest of the Soloi, or just leave now?"

Selenu considered the offer. "Fair enough. I'd be willing to give the two of you a trial run. And if I like what I see, well, flat chest or not, I can make your kitty friend look tame."

Tabby hissed at that remark, and stood up. "I can kill Soloi. And anything else we come across." She started putting her armor back on.

He nodded. "Ok. Too bad we couldn't finish our session. We'll have to do that later." he said, putting on his own clothes. "I wish I had stronger charm spells. I want to keep a slut as my own, maybe make a Soloi spy/slave." he said, before shrugging. "Anyways, let's go then."

Selenu nodded, and quickly climbed up a tree trunk, disappearing onto the canopy. As she did, Kyras watched the way her leather pants clung to her ass cheeks, and flexed as she moved. "I'll scout ahead, and seek out their foraging parties. When I find one, I'll lure them back to you two."

Tabby, now fully armored, grunted and hefted her axe. "Hmmph. No tits and no tail. And I don't care what she says, I'm the better lay, I promise."

He chuckled. "I think her ass is pretty fine now that I get a look at it. But, I still can't compare it to your sexy ass till I see her naked. And I'm willing to see which of you two is better." he said, smirking. He then looked around, and tried to find a place to hide and prepare to cast a spell stealthily when Selenu would bring back more Soloi.

stealth: 1d20+2=17

You hide in the foliage, as does Tabby. A short time later, there's a rustling in the canopy overhead, and then four Soloi run into the clearing. An arrow shoots out of the darkness above; there are three Soloi now.

Not having many choices, especially with multiple targets, Kyras began to chant, his arms making strange, hypnotic gestures, casting hypnotism again on the three Soloi. He stepped out of the bushes, trying to draw their attention away from where Selenu and Tabby would have been hiding. "Stop moving. Forget and ignore our existence." he said, hoping they would fall in the trance, not having many other options at the low power he was.

Kyras hypnotizes... two out of the three.

Tabby leapt out, and brought her axe down on the remaining Soloi. Unfortunately, this amazon was more alert, and deflected it with her shield.

Roll Initiative.

The soloi warrior still standing tried to slash at Tabby, but the catgirl barbarian deflected the blow.

(Your turn)

Backing out of range for a counterattack, Kyras pointed a hand at her, and chanted. Using Charm Person, he attempted to make her stop fighting, as he stared at her.

The spell works, and the warrior seemed to relax as she looked at him. Then, Selenu executed her with an arrow to the back of the neck.

The elf jumped down from the tree a that point, and drew out a wicked-looking dagger. Stepping behind the Fascinated Soloi, she slit their throats, leaving ugly, bloody wounds that bled out quickly. As they writhed on the ground in their death throes, the elf said, "Isn't that a pretty sight?"

He shrugged. "Meh, I usually prefer sexual snuff. Choking them out on my cock, or feeling their inner walls clench as their blood drains. Seems a waste to not get pleasure while killing them. At least while out of battle." he says, spouting 'nonsense' to the elf in agreement. "Anyways, now what? Do it again?"

He shrugged. "I've never done it before, I figured that's what she would like to hear." he explained, as he ducked back into the shrubbery.

1d20+2=10

Tabby grunted, and hid as well.

Kyras realized that his mana supply was nearly exhausted; he had just one spell left to cast, then he would be left with only cantrips.

To make matters worse, the trio of Soloi who were led into the ambush next saw through it, and immediately called Kyras and Tabby out.

Roll Initiative.

Saving his last spell, Kyras instead pulled out a morningstar, and hurled it at the Soloi who raised the shield to block Selenu's shot. The weapon spun through the air, and then with magical force, zipped back to his hand after striking off whatever it hit.

Roll: 1d20+4=16

Damage: 1d8=6

The amazon blocked the blow with her shield.

The warrioress he attacked then struck at him; the unarmored young sorcerer was little match for the soloi's broadsword blade. Kyras Takes 6 Damage.

The other two focus their attention on Tabby, moving around her to flank the catgirl. She kept the one in front of her at bay, but behind her, the soloi left a great wound in her back. This only seemed to anger the catgirl, who gave a mighty chop with her axe that the soloi only barely blocked.

And now of all times, Selenu missed her shot. It is Kyras' chance to avert disaster.

Cursing, Kyras backed away. Seeing that none of their attacks seemed to be working, Kyras growled, and decided to use his last spell. "Hey!" he shouted, getting their attention, as he began to chant and make more hypnotic gestures. "Drop your weapons and shields, and stop moving!" He told them, hoping to entrance them as he tried staying as far as possible from anyone who might attack him.

(The rules for Concentration are found here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic#TOC-Concentration . Basically, you need to roll a Charisma + Sorcerer level check to avoid your spellcasting provoking an Attack of Opportunity.

If you step back, you provoke an Attack of Opportunity, unless you succeed an Acrobatics check.)

Back
Top Bottom