Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doom of the Union (Causeway / Kurosaru)

He nodded. "Yep. Same here. Wonder what happened to my fool of a commander." He idly said. "Anyways, where should we go now? What should we do now, Tabby?" he asked, finishing putting his coat on, as he squatted and began to try to empty the Soloi's pouches and pockets, to find anything of value, or even a map.

Aside from their weapons, all the warriors had on their persons were some field rations and water skins. Tabby looked around nervously. "We should get out of here. The Soloi will be making camp nearby, and their armies are very well-organized. It won't take long for these three to be missed." She looked around in the twilight. "If we're gonna escape it should be at night. Then there's the question of where we should go. If we don't head for the nearest Union fort, we'll be hanged by our own side as deserters."

He sighed. "That's true. I really don't want to go back though. We'll just be put under more incompetent fools to send us to our deaths. Want to run away together?" he asked jokingly. "Hide from both the union and the Soloi?" he then shook his head. "Well, we need to escape first. Then we can think of where to go. If we don't go to the Union fort, do you have any ideas of where to run to from there?

"We could alway go back to my people, in the Valus Mountains. Even though my people are joined with the Union, my tribe won't turn us over to them. Of course that would only work if you became my mate. Not a bad problem; say what you want about the Soloi, they know how to pick a male." She purred at Kyras appreciatively. "Otherwise, there are lots of distant lands we could run off to."

He chuckled. "Fuck the Union then. They sent us to die, who's to say we weren't captured or killed." he grinned. "Plus, being your mate is not the worst thing I could do. It would be quite fun! I do hope you wouldn't mind if I had fun with other girls though. I'm not the best at being.... faithful to a single person." he admitted. "So, I'll be your mate, and we could head to your people. Maybe explore some other lands afterwards, meet new people, get stronger, and maybe we can fight off anyone who tries to take us down, Union, Soloi, or otherwise!"

"Just don't get caught. I would hate to lose my temper," she said, playfully. Then she gets serious. "There's a forest to the east of here. That's our best shot."

The two of them headed east, dodging the occasional Soloi patrol, and made it to the forest by dawn. Kyras was more than a little relieved when the came to its dark enclosures, feeling sheltered from the dangers of the days before.

"We don't have any supplies for camp, so we'll have to rough it," Tabby said, sprawling out on a soft patch of loam in the shelter of a great tree root. "Why don't we give some of that food a try." She opened up one of the trail rations they had looted from the dead Soloi, and sniffed it. "Uggh. Well, it will do until we have a chance to hunt..."

He nodded. "Yeah..." and took a bite of the rations. "Kind of tasteless. So, since I'm going to be your mate, do you want to try and consummate it? Or should we wait till we are at your village or something before we have some 'fun' of our own?" he asked, smiling, as he rested his head on one of the roots, yawning after the huge ordeal they just went through.

Her only response was to smile, and start stripping out of her hide armor. She was wearing nothing underneath.

Once she was nude, she started crawling towards him on her hands and knees, tail swaying sensuously behind her. "Ever had catgirl before?" She purred.

His grin stretched his face, as he removed his cloak and settled back against the root. "No, I can't say I have. Is there anything I should know about or watch out for, when having fun with a catgirl?" he asked, smiling at her.

She slid over his body, inhaling his scent deeply. Kyras could feel the soft fur on her belly as she cuddled up against him. "You don't need to be coy, Ky. When fucking a catgirl, you should know that we're very... Cuddly..." She purred, as she pushed her round, ample titties up into his view.

He smiled. "Cuddly is very fun." He said, grinning, as he shuddered, feeling her soft fur brush his skin. He reached up, sliding a hand over her sides, before he began to grope her breasts, leaning in and kissing her, as his other hand wrapped around her and rubbed along her tail and ass.

"Mm mm~" she purred, kissing back, pushing her long tongue deep inside his mouth. She pressed her body against his, seemingly wanting to have as much of her skin in contact with his as possible at any given time. Her big, beautiful breasts squished up against his flat chest as he groped them, and as he fondled her ass, her tail began wrapping around his arm.

He growled with lust, breaking the kiss and panting with need. "So, is there anywhere that's especially sensitive on a catgirl? Apart from the usual spots?" he asked, giving her ass a small slap as he felt her tail wind around his arm. "I want to see how good I can make you feel, if I can make you cum your brains out." Kyras grinned, as he ducked his head down to kiss her neck, still groping, and also began to grind against her pussy.

She gave a good, long purr at his words. "My neck and belly-" She grunted as he slapped her ass. "Cheeky one, aren't ya? By all means- Ahhh~..." She moaned as he began to kiss her neck and grind against the pussy's pussy. "Be a good male~... and keep that up~..." she purred.

He smiled, and pulled out his cock, stripping out of the last of his clothes. "As you wish, mate." he said, as he continued to nuzzle and kiss her neck, grinding his cock against her pussy directly. He let go of her ass, and flipped her over, onto her back with him on top. He began to gently run his hand over her belly to tease her, still kissing her neck and groping her breasts with his other hand, and rubbing his cock against her cunt. "Are you ready?" he asked, smiling at her.

As Kyras pulled out his cock, Tabby leaned back a bit to take a look at it. She smiled. "Well, you certainly aren't lacking in that department..." She let him flip her on her back, tucking her tail up between her legs. As he teased, kissed and groped her, she grabbed onto his firm butt cheeks, groping them with obvious desire as well. Her tail snaked up between his legs, and began to grind itself into his buttcrack. He could feel the soft, soft fur on it tickling the back of his balls, his taint, cheeks and back door.

"Oh~, put it in me, boy~," she purred.

He smiled. "As you wish, Tabby!" he said, enjoying her soft tail tickling him. "I'll make you scream my name in pleasure." he said, as he drove his cock into her. His large length hammered into her pussy, stretching her cunt around his shaft as he buried himself deeper and deeper into her, thrust after thrust battering into her warm pussy. "God, you feel good." he said, as he ducked his head down to continue to nuzzle against her neck as his hips bucked back and forth, fucking her.

Tabby's only response was to throw her head back, arch her back, and let out a deep, throaty growl of pleasure as she writhed under him, her hands and tail continuing to play with his ass and guide his hips. "You... are full of yourself, aren't you~" she managed to get out as he kept drilling her. "But then, right now I'm full of you too~..."

"Aww, vhat 'ave ve here?" A stranger's voice in a Soloi accent said. The two lovers stopped and looked up. A pair of haggard-looking Soloi soldiers were standing there, their typical arrogant sneer on full display. "A couple of early morning lovers. Vhy don't you share your boy wiz us, kitty, and we von't slit bot your vhroats?"

Kyras froze, before growling. "Really? You had to blue-ball me?" he asked, before glancing down at Tabby. "Can you fight back right now, or do you need your equipment?" he whispered, preparing to try and cast a spell to hopefully distract the two Soloi. "How did you find us?" he asked them, hoping to distract them.

"Give me time," Tabby whispered back, unsheathing her claws.

"Vell, it vas not so 'ard, given a ze noise you vere making," the second Soloi said. "Don't vorry, pretty boy, you von't be blue-balled for long..."

"Oh? Will you let me fuck you like you are my submissive sluts? or are you going to try to Dom me?" he asked, making them continue talking. "Because, I tend to work better if I'm the dom. It won't be fun if I have to be submissive to you two." he said, glancing at Tabby to see if she was ready. If it looked like she was, he would point his hand at the one who looked like the physically stronger of the two Soloi, and would cast Charm Person on her.

The pair looked at Kyras as if he'd just grown a pair of tits. "You zink zat ve vill-" Her words are cut off as an arrow suddenly springs from her neck. The pair just stood there, gawking, as blood spewed from the wound, the struck woman growing more and more pale until she collapsed. At that point, Tabby lunged. There was one trained and equipped warrior-amazon of the Soloi, and a catgirl who had just suffered coitus interruptus.

The Soloi didn't stand a chance. Tabby literally ripped her head off, bits of spine dangling beneath, then tore her guts out. She tossed it aside, and looked at Kyras. "Nobody denies me cock," she hissed, "but we can't very well finish now."

"No, you can't," the source of the arrow apparently said.

2D-Art-Joshua-Guglielmo-Elf-Archer.jpg

She was an elf, in green forest-camouflaged armor. Her eyes were focused, almost to the point of psychopathy. "Thanks, by the way. Your fucking made for great ambush bait."

He nodded. "You're... welcome, I guess. Thanks for your help." he said as he lowered his hands. "What's your name? And what are you doing here?" he asked, still blue-balled and not even bothering to get dressed again yet. He grabbed Tabby, pulling her closer, and slid his cock between her thighs before sitting on a stump and holding the cat-girl close as he stared at the elf in front of him.

"Selenu Soriell," the elf said in the eerily calm sort of voice that sounded like it was just one step from going full axe-crazy. "Union paid me to kill Soloi. Which is good, because if there's one thing I enjoy, it's killing Soloi. Then the Union had to go and lose the battle, so now there are Soloi everywhere around here. A mixed blessing, I guess."

She turned her back on the couple. "If the two of you insist on breeding like rabbits, find a hole. There are worse things than Soloi in this forest."

"What sort of things? And do you want to join us?" he asked, idly wondering, as he looked around for a possible hole to fuck in. "Oh yeah, I'm Kyras, this is my new friend Tabby. We decided to pretty much run till we get stronger, and hopefully kill anyone who gets in our way. Want to join us?"

Back
Top Bottom