Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell on Earth [Raina Reader / Javorcek]

Becca couldn't help but giggle in response to Liliths adorably naughty comment. "Oh? So you're always horny around me huh? I guess that explains a great deal." She moaned as her lover leaned up to capture her nipple within her mouth, yet it was a fleeting sensation. "Baby, you need to be careful, just lay back, relax and let me take care of you." She coo'd affectionately as her tongue danced teasingly against her clit.

It wasn't typical of Becca to take charge, or atleast it hadn't been up until now. The redhead wasn't particularly submissive in every day life, nor was she dominant, but when it came to her relationship with Lilith, She had simply fallen into the more submissive role, likely due to the demons nature and her inexperience. They had been friendly for about a year before anything sexual occurred between them and when it did she had been soft spoken, nervous and needed a lot of gentle coaxing. It's difficult to believe that it had only been a month maybe a little more since they began their courtship and eventual romance, it felt like it had been so much longer with everything that had happened.

Her confidence was evident compared to the first time she shyly went down on her lover, pleasuring the restless demon with her tongue, as her hands explored from her thighs up across her toned abdomen towards her breasts, careful of her woulds that were still carefully bandaged. She groped Liliths breasts, squeezing and thumbing her nipples as she buried her face into her mound, her tongue delving deep within her silken walls, desperate make her forget her pain and all of her other worries. All that mattered was their time together, their love and the pleasure it brought.

Becca had truly improved in the area of giving pleasure over the few weeks that the two of them had been together. The girl had never been bad at sex, inexperienced and timid, of course, but her enthusiasm had covered for her lack of technique in the beginning of their relationship. But now, with her mixture of eagerness to please and the dexterous skill of her tongue, sex with the human was -amazing-. Lilith's entire body was tingling as pleasure lapped over her form. Another pleased sigh and she opened her eyes, looking down at the eagerly bobbing head between her legs. Watching the gorgeous redhead take pleasure from giving her pleasure nearly made the demon unravel.

"F-fuck...darling...mmm..." Lilith groaned as Becca started to do that thing with her tongue that made her toes curl. Coupled with nimble fingers working over her chest and the demon soon found herself dangling over the edge of an orgasm. "So close...baby, fingers....I want to feel you inside of me..." Lilith was panting now, the demon fidgeting and rolling her hips as much as her injuries would allow. Her left hand had drifted down to lace in Becca's hair, fist tightening, she wasn't forcing or guiding as she usually did, merely wanted something to hold onto. Injured like this, Lilith craved connection, so much so that her other hand came to grasp at one of Becca's that was toying with her breasts, interrupting the human's exploration of her body so that she could lace their fingers together.

Back
Top Bottom