Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell on Earth [Raina Reader / Javorcek]

Lilith let out a sigh of relief as Sandra began herding everyone out of her home. Two hours was not nearly as long as she would like in order to be alone with Becca, but it would just have to do. Their limited time together would just end up making her work harder to keep Lucifer from accessing the gate and avoiding Uriel's stupidity. Ugh...Uriel... This trip was already a major inconvenience and was only going to be even more aggravating now that she knew that Uriel was sleeping with her ex. She shouldn't care, Sammael was no longer hers and she hadn't given a damn what the Angel had done for 2000 years...but something about him being with Uriel just made her skin crawl and a flare of jealousy spike up in her core. Before she could throw an insult though, the angel disappeared in a flash of light. "Fucking dickbag." Lilith hissed. The only thing that The demon missed about being an angel was the ability to be anywhere in the blink of an eye; too bad God clipped your wings once you fell to sin.

"Seriously? Of anyone you could fuck you pick that thing?" Lilith grumbled, gesturing to the spot that Uriel had left, and now feeling a bit like trash because Sammael's standards were so low. Well, whatever. I guess it doesn't matter. The past is the past and I have something much more fun waiting for me in the very near future.

"We all need a hobby, Sammael." Lilith shrugged. "You of all people should know that, I made a pretty fun project for you for a long time." The demon grinned and tossed Sammael a wink. "Finding the gate has been...well, just something to do. I can only seduce creatures for so long before I get bored." Lilith wrote off her task for the last few millennia as just a hobby and nothing more. Truthfully, deep in the pit of her heart she knew that she was doing this for Becca, because she couldn't bear the thought of Satan or another demon touching her human lover. The old her would have been racing to the gate to activate it herself and take credit...but now she was hurrying to Brazil to keep her lover safe. "You should join us for the plane ride if you don't have to work, Sammael. I promise to make it very interesting for you." Lilith purred. She had noticed how the Angel of death had been looking at her this morning, knew that he was at least a little interested in the modifications that she had made in this human body.

With that, Sammael left and Lilith was free to run off towards the bathroom. "Coming!" She tugged her clothes off in the hallway and was naked by the time she got to her rather extravagant bathroom. Shower sex was one of Lilith's favorite pastimes...she had a massive whirlpool tub and a then a standalone shower that was easily big enough for 4 or 5 humans, tall enough to house her demon form. Stone tiled and featuring a large ceiling shower head and two wall heads, it solved the problem of someone hogging the water whenever there was more than one person in the shower. The demon jumped inside and heaved a playful growl as she pounced ontop of Becca, pushing the human into a cold tiled wall and kissing her fiercely. "Mmmm...I thought they'd never leave." Lilith murmured against Becca's lips, nipping at the bottom one as her hands started to roam her lover's lithe body.

Becca had been marveling at the size and quality of Liliths bathroom. Her entire penthouse was extravagent but she hadn't really paid much attention to the details until now due to many other revelations. Her first thought was 'wow fallout must really be a profitable club' but it dawned on her that Lilith was quite possibly hundreds if not thousands of years old, which only sparked more questions, but it would not be too hard to amass a fortune for yourself at that age, especially if you didn't particularly follow the rules.

The lithe redhead hummed loudly as she waited as patiently as she could underneathe the hot torrent of water. 'damn demons and angels or what ever they were, let me have my lilith' It was then that the dark haired woman jumped her, pinning her against the cold tile, diving straight into a pasisonate kiss "aaa-unnff ... mmmm~" Her eyes fluttered as the shock of the cold tile faded, her arms quickly sliipping around the human form.

"yess finally, I didn't know it was possible to miss someone during such a short time." She mewled softly as those hands began to explore her petite frame. Dozens of questions were still swimming in her mind, but she wondered if it was appropriate to bring them up now. "Were all of those people friends of yours?" she finally mustered the courage to ask as she arched her head back against the tiled wall. "and this demon gate thing...? is everything going to be okay? I don't really understand it, but it sounds scary" her lips kissed along Liliths jaw before exploring down the side of her neck, nipping affectionately.

Uriel stood above the dig site, arms crossed underneathe her chest as she examined her surroundings. The sun was high and the heat combined with the unearthed dust in the air was more than enough to cause the angel who rarely travelled to earth extreme discomfort.

There were 4 men, likely excavators or archeologists at the base of the site approximately 100 meters down examining the ancient stone construct. To human eyes it appeared to be nothing more than a wall of peculiar religious carvings etched into the stone, but Uriel knew it was the doors to hell. They weren't the only ones, but God had hid them well.

The severe looking woman squinted as a flash of light appeared next to her, revealing Sammael. "About time." She spat. "I truly hope you didn't tell her anything, I know how weak you can be."

Sammael lowered his head submissively "No of course not...I just don't understand her sudden change of heart, and for a human no less?"

Uriel simply laughed, "It's adorable that she thinks she's in love with that creature." With a shake of her head, she began to descend the makeshift wooden stairs into the dig site, with the angel of death trailing behind her. "I entertained the idea of involving Lilith for you Sammael, but now that is clearly out of the question, she reeks of human just like the other mongrels.

"it doesn't make any sense, if you gave me more time to talk some sense to her, I can explain-"

"Explain what!? That god is dead? That heaven is crumbling and the angels seek what they were owed after so long?" Uriel chuckled quietly. "No, she is a liability now, like always, you're just too blind to see it, or perhaps it is the flesh you crave?" She paused halfway down the wooden stairs, allowing for Sammael to bump into her softly, her left hand casually reached behind, trailing along his leg. "I do see now the merits of flesh, the pleasures it can bring....and the control it offers." She gripped his crotch, squeezing tight "I never understood it before...I believed god willed that angels were above such things, and that demons were filth for stooping to them...All lies, told to us by a sadist...and when we open the gates to hell we will welcome our long imprisoned brother to our new haven as his minions clear out the rabble for us, then we kill them too."

"Mhmm..." Lilith hummed happily and dipped her head down, lips trailing a blazing path of kisses down Becca's slick neck and towards her lovely little breasts. Oh the demon wanted nothing more than to work over each nipple until Becca was begging for her talented tongue to go lower...but at a question she picked her head up, stopping because she knew that she had to get all of this awful stuff out of the way...at least it wasn't so bad, her fingers had already slipped around to Becca's front to fondle her sex. "No, not all of them. Sandra, the blonde, and Amelia the pregnant one...we've all known eachother and have lived close to one another for most of our lives. Then there was Uriel, he- er, she was the one who kicked me out of the Garden of Eden...well, God did, technically I guess, but Uriel was the one who manhandled me out of there like a criminal for not wanting to submit to Adam." Lilith frowned at the memory. She had been created at the exact same time as Adam, from the same dirt, the same hand of God...and yet she had been the one ordered to submit. "And then there was Sammael...well he and I used to be married, I guess that would be what you call it. For about er...1000 years, nine hundred twenty something if you want to get specific. He was always working though, chose his career over me. He's got a bit of a submissive streak in him so I guess his boss didn't appreciate having his big spooky Angel of death bending over for the world's first feminist." Lilith grinned. She spoke to Becca about all these things as if she were like her, a demon...or at least a halfling anyways. Her tone was natural, she hid nothing...even though a human would have probably realized it was not a good idea to talk about your ex husband while your hand was rubbing slow circles over your new girlfriend's clit.

"The gate...it should be fine for now. It needs to be activated by either a demon or by God himself. Once we get there we'll have to hope Amelia figures out a way to destroy it, otherwise Uriel is going to blow it up." Lilith looked down at Becca, a flash of worry covering her face at the words 'blow up'. I'm not going to let anything happen to you though. I...love you, Becca." It still felt like an incredibly strange thing to say, but the demon understood it as something that Becca needed to hear. "I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you. You are mine." Yes, -mine- felt much more natural than that L word that made her heart flutter uncomfortably.

----

William's office was very close to the house and he often came home for lunch. Today when he came back, instead of a sandwich on the kitchen table, there was his wife, waiting for him in an absolutely scandalous set of lingerie. "Whoa...wow. Darling...you look amazing..." William was practically drooling, his cock already straining in his trousers as his dark eyes roved hungrily over his wife's form. Even after 10 years of marriage, Sandra still drove home wild. He strode over to his wife, picked her right up off the table and then carried her off to the bedroom, kissing her the whole way and trying not to knock into anything as he kicked off his shoes.

William threw Sandra onto the bed. He got as far as taking off his suit jacket and loosening his tie, he practically broke the zipper on his pants in his rush to get them down, an overbearing need to be buried inside of his wife taking over him. He couldn't be bothered to slide her panties off, instead just pulling them to the side and then lining up his massive, throbbing cock to her entrance. Relieved that he could already feel her slick arousal coating the tip of his member, he pushed forward, letting out a relieved groan as tight clinging heat enveloped him. This would have to be quick...he didn't have a ton of time left to his break.

---

How long had they been fucking? William couldn't remember. All he knew was that he was definitely going to get a write up tomorrow. But fuck it, he didn't care, he had already cum twice and still was somehow rock hard. "God! Fuck! Sandra!" William was shouting as his wife muttered something about 'Brazil' in his ear and squeezed down around his cock with her absolutely amazing pussy. Was she going to get a Brazilian? He actually quite liked the neat little triangle of- "Jesus Christ what has gotten into you?!" He voice was in the middle of a laugh of startled surprise and a throaty moan as suddenly, Sandra somehow managed to roll them both over and flip him onto his back. William was a big guy, 6'2" and still going to the gym every other day to stay in shape...somehow his size didn't matter though, not when Sandra seemed to want to ride him until he was shooting blanks.

Becca gasped and moaned, eyes fluttering as her body received the attention it craved so desperately from her demon lover. She welcomed every touch, and kiss, especially as the hand trailed against her nether lips. However she froze at the mention of garden of eden. "W-wait, that's real?" a softer moan escaped her lips as she turned to look lilith in her eyes, lifting her chin gently. "-the- Adam? you..and him?" She blushed feeling rather insignificant, even more so at the mention of her being involved with tall dark and rugged who stood in the living room moments ago. "I-I thought you only liked women?"

Her questions brought the fondling and kissing to a standstill as she pulled away from the cold surface of the wall, pushing into Liliths embrace, wrapping her arms around her waist as they stood under the fall of hot water, steam billowing up around them. As the shorter, skinner redhead pushed against her, pressing up her smaller breasts against liliths, there was a deep blush and a look of confused worry in her eyes, mixed with jealousy. "Adam, from the garden of eden and the angel of death are big names to compete with..." She said softly as she continued to gaze into her eyes.

It was becoming increasingly clear that she did not know Lilith at all, and yet she was crazy about her, crazy in love with her. How much of that was her, and how much of that was her demon aura, she didn't really know, but it was difficult not to feel insignificant when measuring herself up to some of Liliths past conquests, especially when they were men. It was always her own sexuality she wrestled with when coming to terms with being with Lilith, but there came a point when there was no question she loved her, wanted her, needed her. yet learning Lilith wasn't always a woman loving woman nearly rattled her foundation, perhaps not that revelation alone, but the truth that this woman she was willing to throw her life away for, was a complete mystery to her.

Hearing that Lilith loved her was reassuring, and that she'd protect her during these ridiculous events. Just the thought that a real angel blowing up a place in brazil made her feel like she was in a dream.

"Well, yeah. Where did you think the fountain of youth is kept?" Lilith smiled indulgently at Becca, as though she were talking to a child. Humans were such silly creatures: they had made all these advances in science and technology only to leave their history behind. They discounted all the old stories of ancient places all because they couldn't be found with Google Maps. "Most of the old stories are based on something true. El Dorado, Atlantis, the Garden of Eden? All places that existed or still exist. Greek, Roman, and Egyptian gods? Just a bunch of demons running loose and trying to gain followers with their own religion before God cracked down on us with Abraham and then again with Jesus Christ." Lilith shrugged. "And Adam...well, he and I never really did much. God wanted me to just bend over, be his bitch, and get knocked up like a wild animal. I had absolutely no interest in any of that."

"Angels don't really have a gender...what Sammael looked like in the room, that's not really him, it's just the form he assumes while he's on earth, much like mine. But ah...I'll admit that when I was younger, I did enjoy the company of men, or beings that identified as male." Lilith admitted as though it were nothing. Sexuality was alive, it evolved, it changed, it grew, and after 3000 years, Lilith's sexuality had morphed into what it was now: a demon that identified as female who loved the feeling of power that a cock provided. "I was made to be alluring, made to look like this so that men would want to fuck me and so for awhile that's just what I did. But as I grew more independent of God, I started to veer more and more from his intended plan and took more female lovers as I developed my own tastes."

"It is not a competition, Becca, I am not a pride or jealousy demon." Lilith smiled warmly and kissed the girl gently on the tip of the nose, her hands rubbing soothing circles over the lithe redhead's lower back. "You don't have to compete with Sammael or Adam. Your pleasure....that is what I want...I could gladly feast upon it for an eternity." The demon's smile turned into a little grin. "And corrupting you helps." Lilith teased. "Being your first female lover is such a turn on....and knowing that you're an exhibitionist also helps." A shiver ran down her spine as she recalled the night that Lilith had fucked Becca right on the bartop of Fallout. Sex, possession, those were the things that Lilith lived for and those were what Becca so easily provided her. "Now...do you have any more questions for me? Because I would very much like to put my mouth to better use."

Becca remained stunned as Lilith continued to list off things, places and people as if their existence was common knowledge. Maybe to a demon it was so obvious, but all of the progresses had taught humanity that they were fairy tails and myths, but apparently this was not the case. It may have not been Liliths intention but her tone made her feel like a child, naive, it wasn't fair.

"I-" She tore her gaze from Liliths eyes, glancing downward toward their breasts, still pressed together as the water rained upon them. It was a shame their sexy moment in the shower may have been ruined by her desire to ask questions. "I just thought that if that stuff really had existed after all this time, someone would have proved it, but you've all remained unnoticed..somehow and yet you're everywhere?" Were there a lot more humans like her who knew of the existence of demons and the like? Was it not common knowledge because the general public simply refused to believe it? It didn't make her feel any less stupid.

"So you having no interest in Adam is the reason for Eve?" Becca was never religious, nor did she make an effort to know such biblical lore, but from what she understood mostly due to pop culture, that Eve came from Adams rib, which never made any sense to her, but if there had been a woman before her, it would explain why Eve had to be made.

"Is that why you referred to Uriel as he before correcting yourself?" She asked as Lilith explained how angels didn't have gender. "Uriel at one point looked male, like Sammael?" She knew she shouldn't have been so surprised that Lilith preferred men at one point. Becca preferred men too, or atleast she had at one point, like Lilith. Now Liliths body was all she wanted. Sure her demon form had a little something extra that she was used to, but she enjoyed Liliths human form just as much. "Why has Uriel changed her form, but not Sammael, why change at all? It seems confusing." There she went again, likely asking more silly questions.

The redhead smiled as her nose was kissed, while her lover reminded her that it wasn't a competition. Perhaps Lilith simply wasn't aware of this particular side of human culture, but introducing your lover to your ex rarely went well, especially if you also brought up past lovers. She knew she'd have been just as jealous if Lilith said she had been with the other women that were in that room, if not more so. Of course Lilith had been, but Becca didn't know that.

"I know, and you're amazing, you've proven to be this incredible, caring, passionate lover who has also saved my life, it was just a bit of jealousy, all humans are guilty of it." She blushed as Lilith mentioned corruption. "I fell for you before I knew you were a demon, and yes you've talked me into some crazy things" she flushed a darker shade of scarlet at the memory of the two of them on the dance floor and the strap on. "I don't care that you're a demon, I find you beautiful, in both forms, but it's not just physical. You've always been patient with me, so caring, and honest, I've never felt safer or more loved with another person."

She kissed Liliths breasts softly, before lifting her head to meet her gaze again, leaning in to lightly kiss her lips. "My job, my friends, family, none of that matters, only you. That's why going with you is so important, even though it sounds so fucking scary I can't even comprehend it." She laughed softly.

Sandra and William and been at it well past the length of his break, and while he was enjoying himself, she had an inkling that he wasn't quite getting it. After trying out every position and ruining the kitchen table to the point she no food should be allowed near it again, she fell to her knees as her husband leaned against the kitchen counter. Before taking him into her mouth she explained it again, slowly this time, knowing she now had his full attention as her had stroked his shaft.

"Somethings come up, that old friend I was telling you about? Well she's in a bad way and needs my help. She's traveling to Brazil to start over and get out of an abusive relationship, I'm going with her because I'm all she has. It should only be a week at the most, I just want to make sure she is safe, okay? You don't have to worry about the expense, she's paying for me to come with her."

She hadn't lied this much to Will in...well she couldn't remember when. She was using her own private bank account for the trip, like the other demons, thousands of years was plenty of time to gather a small fortune. She dipped into it when splurging on the kids, or getting her and her husband something nice, but her husband had a good job, and she was happy with the white picket fence, Sandra couldn't dream of putting her kids through private school, or living in some lavish house with servants and expensive cars.

Her lips wrapped around his cock as she gazed into his eyes, her own flickering violet for a second as her gut swirled. Manipulating her husband like this felt wrong, but she knew he would object to being alone with the kids for that long and she just couldn't risk it. Her mind thought back to Uriel for a moment and the mention of her real name, Ardat Lili. Hearing that name again was like a knife to the chest. The name in ancient times spoke of a demon who would prey on men so she could bare their children. She spread and fostered disease, while being the mother to many half breeds over the millenia. It was odd that this man changed her and she acquired the desire to raise these children, but Uriels aptly timed naming of her stung all the same.

'Destroy the gate, kick Uriel in the cunt, and return to my family, you can do this Sandra' She thought to herself as she finished off her husband, her mental manipulations taking affect to prevent any protests.

Piles of ash were all that remained of the four humans inspecting the gate after Uriel had smote them effortlessly. The cold woman stood in front of the stone wall for several minutes, her hands calmly behind her back as she gazed at its majesty. "You are certain in all your times with her, Lilith never told you how to open it?"

Sammael scratched the back of his head, gazing up at the surface behind them as if suspecting demons to swoop in after them at any moment. "Can't say we talked about it a whole lot, sure I helped her look, but well, sex took up a lot of our time."

Uriel nodded, as if understanding, which was new for the arch angel. "I would never accept such an excuse in the past, but I have seen now how the flesh can be...distracting." She turned to catch a glimpse of the ruggedly handsome angel, but only for a moment before focusing on the gate once more. "Once we have purged this world and taken our rightful throne, we will have plenty of time for such distractions. For now we wait until a demon can show us what must be done."

"And if Lilith and the others get here first?"

"You're the Angel of Death, something tells me there are ill omens for a certain flight today, make sure you're on it."

"I suppose Uriel has changed forms in order to seduce Sammael. Not many angels partake in pleasures of the flesh, no one has sex in heaven you know, it's quite boring up there. So ah...only the angels that are around humans all he time seem to be the ones who like to have fun. Sammael prefers females...strong females....Uriel is probably trying to appeal to that desire." The demon shrugged. What Sammael did was his own business...though it did bother her a little that he was sleeping with Uriel of all people. She tried not to let it get to her, instead focusing on Becca. Her cute little human had so many questions, and despite Lilith's desire to fuck the girl into oblivion, she'd be nice and answer them.

"You get bored looking at the same face in the mirror after a few hundred years." Lilith shrugged, as though it were a natural thing to get tired of oneself. "I personally have changed my form very little...different eye color is all, oh, and I'm a bit taller than I was when I was first created." Lilith smiled indulgently, her eyes traveling up to Becca's bright red hair that couldn't possibly be all natural . "And humans do the same thing: a lot of you modify your bodies. Piercings, tattoos, hair dye, even plastic surgery, how is that any different than what demons and angels do?"

Lilith leaned down, capturing Becca's lips in a deep, fierce kiss as the girl went on about how much she adored her. "You make it easy to be patient...perhaps it is because you are so young and inexperienced, I don't want to break you..." Lilith's hands traveled idly down toward Becca's rear, giving both cheeks a firm squeeze. "There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll protect you Becca...though speaking of your family, your friends, and your job, we better hurry up and get out of this shower so you can notify them where you will be." The demon gave a wicked grin. "You'll just have to get a little more adventurous today, perhaps with a little airplane sex...well maybe a lot of airplane sex, I believe it's a 13 hour flight." With that, she gave Becca's rear end a light swat and then grabbed the soap to help get the other girl cleaned up.

-----

William felt like he was going to lose his mind as he watched Sandra get down onto her knees. "Your friend?" He repeated, obviously distracted by the fact that Sandra's hand was stroking his massive shaft, drawing out a loud, throaty groan from the muscular accountant. Yes, Sandra had gone to see her friend yesterday, he remembered now. "A w-week...mmmm fuck...Sandra...what am I going to do without you?" William wanted to argue further, but his cock throbbed heavily, desire filling him once more as his wife looked up at him with those big beautiful eyes. For a moment he could've sworn they had turned purple...but surely that was a trick of the light...or maybe his brain was finally starting to become overloaded from all this sex and he was seeing things. He wasn't a teenager anymore! He shouldn't be rock hard and ready to go, especially after he had filled his wife's pussy several times over to the point that they had both made a mess of the kitchen counters.

"F-fuck. Darling, alright, just, fuck, just like that." William groaned and grabbed the back of his wife's head, his raw need to get off easily eclipsing everything else in his life right now. Sandra's mouth always felt amazing around him, but more than anything what got him off was seeing his beautiful wife on her knees, lips stretched around his member, and big blue eyes looking up at him, silently begging for his release. Sometimes it made him get selfish, like right now as he started fucking his wife's mouth. It didn't take much longer, William was soon cumming, his hot seed bursting from the tip of his member and into his wife's waiting mouth.

----

Lilith was horny as hell.

The demon had wanted to be a good girl for Becca and keep her hands to herself while the human notified everyone important in her life where she would be...the only problem was that Becca looked so fucking delicious in Lilith's clothes that it was incredibly difficult to behave. The only thing that kept Lilith from jumping the human was the fact that they had to get in the car and board a plane soon... All they had to do was get on that damn plane and take off...then Lilith could make her attempt to get Becca out of those borrowed clothes. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult....she knew that her friends could be a bit intimidating...thankfully Lilith could be very persuasive. Her lips and teeth were working on Becca's neck the moment that they were seated in first class. If she could just wind the girl up enough with arousal, it would be easy to get her to agree to a little public show.

For every question answered Becca had ten more waiting to be asked. Their sensual shower became less about exploring each others bodies and instead focused on sating her curiosity, and more importantly; her fear. After cleaning up and dressing in some of Liliths clothing, Becca convinced Lilith to escort her to her own place so that she could wear something that fit and pack a few things. She also took the opportunity to make a few calls so that her disappearance wouldn't raise any flags. Becca dressed in a pair of her skin tight blue jeans, low cut white tank eager to show off her pale skinned cleavage to her lover, and a light black jacket. She imagined it'd be a bit warmer in Brazil and packed accordingly, grinning to herself as she pictured Liliths reactions to her in some of her skimpier outfits.

By the time they reached the airport, a small suitcase in one hand, her cellphone in the other raised to her ear, she leaned against Lilith for extra comfort as they both walked through the building. "No, I'll be fine, Look, I'll explain when I get back alright, I can't really get into it now, It's complicated. I promise. Yes, No, seriously- Okay, alright, bye." With a heavy sigh she turned her phone off, pocking it in her back jean pocket, looking up to Liliths eyes. "I'm set for now I guess...I know I could continue bombarding you with questions, and you'd probably patiently answer every single one of them, because as I'm learning quite quickly, you're incredible." She gave her a soft affectionate peck upon her chin. "I'm just gonna have to do my best to try and accept things as they are. My world has been turned upside down, but as long as I'm with you I don't care."

The two boarded the plane a short time later, joined soon after by Selnea, Sandra and Jacob. . Many of the seats were still empty as they were nearly an hour to go before take off, many were still in the main building purchasing tickets. Sandra had managed to settle things with her husband by blowing him away with the best fuck of his life, but Lilith would see that Amelia was not with them. "Selnea and I are in another section." She had whispered as she was passing by, pausing to crouch down, leaning into Liliths ear. "They won't let Amelia on the plane due to how pregnant she is. She's agreed to stay behind, albeit a bit reluctantly. We could have manipulated the attendant but there are a lot of demons around if you haven't sensed it yourself, but who am I kidding, you probably have, I'm the one who hasn't been in the game for a while. I figure there's a few on the plane, we'll be in the back keep your eyes open." She quickly pressed on giving her a light pat upon the shoulder.

Becca, who had the window seat, leaned against her lover, resting her head upon her shoulder. "I should warn you, I've never flown before." She curled and entwined her fingers with Liliths smiling in her direction. "I'm nervous about this whole hell gate thing...but...it's under control right?"

Several more figures continued to board the plane including a dark eyed, pale looking woman who looked to be in her mid 20's with long raven black hair down to her ass, taking a seat across the aisle from lilith, she unfurled a newspaper and began to read. Sammael stepped onto the flight amidst a crowd of other people, catching liliths eyes for a fleeting second before turning to take a seat in a different direction.

-------------

Uriel stood within the excavation site alone now having sent Sammael to do her dirty work slowly tracing her finger tips upon the engravings. "It's been a long time brother, soon we'll get to speak again, we have so much to talk about."

Lilith packed light for the trip; she was fairly certain this whole Brazil debacle would only take a week or so. Her carry-on consisted of a backpack full of old texts and a laptop that had even more information about The Gate stored on it. Her luggage was mostly full of clothes...but also a few toys because what sort of pleasure demon would she be if she didn't pack something for play?

"Everything okay?" The demon squeezed Becca's hand gently as the human finally hung up the phone. Becca had been making arrangements for awhile now and whoever she had just been talking to seemed to be concerned. But, the girl didn't seem to worried about it, so neither did Lilith. "Well, we have a thirteen hour flight. You may ask me all the questions you like." Soon enough the pair of them were walking through the terminal, on their way to security (which Lilith took care of with a little mind control in order to get Jacob and his suitcase full of guns through). Even though demons took a little more than a few bullets to be taken down, there would surely be halflings and human thralls that would need to be dealt with.

The pair boarded early and settled into their seats. Lilith had gotten them some Business Class seats because this was Becca's first time flying and she wanted the girl to feel comfortable, plus she hadn't been able to get anything in First Class because of the short notice. Eventually more people started to show up, Selnea, Jacob, and Sandra included. "Economy? How practical of you." Lilith teased because it wasn't so long ago that she remembered Sandra always splurging on First Class. "Where is she?" The demon frowned as she was told that Amelia would not be allowed on the plane. Great, we're even more outnumbered than we were before. Not like it mattered...how useful would Amelia be anyways in her current condition?

"Well...just don't panic when we take off...or when we hit turbulence. We could get you a drink or something if you think that would help you keep calm." Lilith smiled and kissed her lover on the top of the head. Her human was so cute in her inexperience. "It is...difficult to speculate on such things..." The demon felt another presence in the plane...well...she felt several, particularly Sammael's familiar one and another that radiated from a pale young woman. It was a aura she had felt before, but one she could not place right now; it must have been ages since she had crossed paths with the angel or demon disguised as a young woman. Unable to distinguish whether the creature was friend or foe, Lilith leaned over to Becca, nipping the girl's ear lightly as she whispered. "No more talk about our business...there are others here. No talk of the l-word either...you are my pet when we are in public from now on, understand?"

--------

Foolish Lilith; still unable to control her temper. Icarus smirked to herself as she stepped off a private jet she had hired to take her to Brazil. Falling from window of her penthouse apartment had injured her greatly, but it was nothing that her followers and a little bit of rest couldn't take care of. If Lilith had been smart, she would have finished the job, would have torn Icarus' heart from her chest and decapitated her to make sure she was dead. And even if she was killed in this realm, so what? She would just come back once the gates of hell were open, because if Lilith didn't open the gate, another loyal demon surely would.

Falling in love with a human has made her weak. It has made her stupid. She will be of no threat to me now. The demon grinned to herself before barking to one of her fledglings, "Seth! Hurry up and bring those bags. The car is waiting." Icarus stepped down from the jet and straight onto the tarmac where a lavish Town Car was idling. First she would set up her base and gather her thralls, then she would see just what those idiotic human archaeologists had managed to stumble upon.

Becca smiled toward her lover, leaning against her as the two got comfortable in their seats. She absent mindedly withdrew her phone again to stare at the blank screen as it was still switched off, while Lilith held a brief conversation with one of her friends, supposedly another demon. "That hour long call I had been on all the way to the airport was my boss. I...am pretty sure I don't have a job anymore. It was the only thing I had to worry about. I'm not sure if I ever told you this but I don't really have any family worth mentioning and I don't have any close friends." She continued quietly as she stared at the blank phone screen, fidgeting with it in her hands. "Probably why I enjoyed coming to your bar so much, you were fun to talk to, and likely why I fell for you so fast...minus the little sexuality conflict. You've really turned my life upside down-and that's not a bad thing" She quickly added afraid that it was sounding like she blamed her.

She lifted her head to look into Liliths eyes, smiling lightly. If she looked deep enough she almost thought she could see the demon within, but maybe it was only because she knew it was there, not that it was visible. "All this demon stuff is...well quite frankly out of a bad dream. Icarus, a gate to hell...I'm grateful you're one of the good ones...that you wouldn't actually want to unleash hell onto the world" She shook her head and gave a sigh, turning to look outside the window onto the tarmac. "I'm going to have to find a new job when we get back...but I'll try not to stress about it too much, demon gate to hell sounds a lot worse..." She gave a quiet, empty laugh. "You know it's funny...the night I was...er the night Icarus..." She bit her lip "I was thinking about how badly I wanted to ask you out on a daytime date. outside of your bar...like lunch at some cute cafe, and it really excited me, there was no nervousness whatsoever. I feel like the entire world has changed since then.."

She turned from the window and forced a smile, taking Liliths hand into her own, interlacing their fingers together. "Looming apocalypse aside, it's nice to be out in public with you, just holding hands and being close...regardless of what you are. I love you."

--

Sammael had one goal, and that was to make sure this plane did not make it to Brazil. He was quite certain he saw Lilith as he was boarding and couldn't be sure if she saw him or not. Either way he hoped she wasn't suspicous. She would know how easy it would be for him to get to Brazil without human transportation, but she seemed so absorbed in her human pet that it could very well pass over her head. Still, he had to practice caution. Taking the lives of the pilots would be enough and it had to be when they were in the air. He and Lilith had spent centuries together she may very well be one of the few that would sense the disturbances in the air as the Angel of Death reaps a soul. Take the pilots and then disappear, allow gravity to do the rest, Uriel should be pleased enough with that.

Lilith’s lips pursed together in a frown at Becca’s predicament; it was a mundane problem, but it still upset the demon that her human was upset. “You may stay in my care until you can find a job.” Say what you will about demons, but some of them were set out to care for other creatures…though usually it was their own spawn. Lilith was always very sweet to the children she had bore over the millennia; even Jacob, who was not biologically hers, knew that she took great care of the things that belonged to her. Becca would be no exception if she wished to stay with the demon.

The demon remained silent when Becca spoke about her not wanting to unleash hell onto the world. Really, she wouldn’t mind hell on earth…she’d been witness to thousands of years of human history and to be perfectly honest, the current state of affairs in the world was rather boring. There was no struggle to survive anymore; humans had it easy. No great wars, no famines. No chaos! How boring! There was plenty of fear, but Lilith wasn’t the type of demon to feed off of fear, she needed action. The only upside to the world today was that this generation seemed to be rather uninhibited sexually…but still paled to the kinkiness of the Greek & Roman Empires. Opening the gates of hell would solve Lilith’s problem of being bored.

But opening the gates would put Becca at risk…

If the gates were opened, Lilith would have to brand Becca as hers in order to keep the girl safe; no demon would be stupid enough to take a human that wore Llith’s mark. But the downside of branding was that it changed a human’s mind permanently: Becca would be a thrall, she would obey Lilith without question, she would be no better than Icarus’ spineless servants...Lilith didn’t want that for her human. She had to keep the gate closed, had to destroy it if she could. Or hide it perhaps…then when my lover has passed on, I could open it without fear.

A possessive arm snaked around the human; just the mention of Icarus made Lilith bristle. She pulled the human closer and kissed her temple, “Hopefully word has spread about my scuffle with Icarus…no one will be foolish enough to take you from me again.” Lilith murmured as she nuzzled against the human, her lips twitching into a smile at the girl’s confession of her desires and love. “We can go anywhere you like after this…though I’m not sure ordinary people will be so accepting of our affections as they were in my bar.” The brunette’s smile turned into grin as she thought about their public strapon play in her bar. It was easy to manipulate people into accepting her will in an enclosed bomb shelter…tougher in a large movie theatre or an open air restaurant.

Lilith soon became so wrapped up in her human, kissing her neck, leaving little hickeys and bites to claim her, that she totally forgot about Sammael, her demon friends, the strange presence on the plane, and even the gate to hell. When she was flirting with Becca, it was easy to forget about all of her responsibilities.

Becca smiled giggling softly as she leaned into Liliths affections. "I can figure it out...I don't want you to think you have to baby me. I can look out for myself...atleast when it comes to human situations..." She bit her lip thinking of when Lilith had to save her from Icarus and shuddered. It really did remind her of being some pathetic damsel in distress, which was not what she was, and she wanted to prove this to lilith, she could be strong in her own way.

She placed her head upon liliths shoulder, grinning as an arm snaked around her. "I don't care what people say, I know when we started I was nervous, maybe even afraid of being perceived as a lesbian, but I don't know why and I don't care anymore. I love you, to hell with what others think of me, I don't care where we go either, as long as we are together, I just hope this madness ends soon." She leaned in out of her seat to kiss Lilith upon the lips, sliding a hand down to her thigh.

The pale dark haired woman across the aisle smirked at this public display of affection, setting her newspaper down as she rose from her seat, shooting the two women a glace, her dark eyes flashing a bright scarlet for a split second as she flashed a devilish, sinsister smile. "Icarus sends her regards and sympathies that you won't be joining her in Brazil, but perhaps your misconducts would have been forgiven if you bowed at her feet when she becomes Lucifers right hand, but instead you die" The pale womans veins began to become more visible through her white skin, glowing a bright red as they became almost luminescent. In the split second it was taking place Lilith would realize this demon was harnessing her demonic powers to turn herself into a suicide bomb. The plane hadn't even taken off yet but that didn't matter to the demon if she blew up all the percieved threats right now. She exhaled a chilling banshee scream, as her eyes and mouth glowed with hostile energy, ready to explode.

Lilith smiled at the touch of her human. Becca made her quite happy...so happy that she forgot to reprimand the girl for saying the 'l' word in public. Of course Lilith felt it...she just also felt uncomfortable when she heard it or said it. It would definitely take some getting used to, the demon hadn't felt anything like love in thousands of years. And now to have a human who loved her so completely was actually a bit terrifying.

"Mmmm..." The brunette purred into the kiss. As scary as these new emotions may be, Becca's kisses certainly were not. Lilith moved to deepen the kiss, hands moving to the girl's hips because she wanted to tug the redhead out of her seat and into her lap. (Flight attendants be damned, if she wanted her human in her lap, she was going to have her human in her lap.) But before Lilith could get Becca over the arm rest, she heard a throat clearing behind her, felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end as the aura of another demon became hostile. "As if Lucifer would ever allow that half-wit anywhere near him." Lilith gave a derisive snort to this lesser demon. There was little that these lackeys could do to harm her...though, as the demon began to glow, Lilith quickly realized that this threat was much greater than she had originally perceived. Turning oneself into an energy bomb was extremely risky...if done incorrectly then there was no coming back, if done correctly then you would find yourself back in hell. So really, it was an insane maneuver, yes, if a demon was powerful enough, such a blast could level an entire city block...but at the cost of the host, what demon was stupid enough to try that? I suppose to follow Icarus, you must be insane and stupid.

Lilith frowned. In the split second she had taken to assess her options, she had only come up with two choices: protect Becca and herself, but lose Jacob and the demons she had called friends to this blast of energy...or she could protect everyone, and possibly wind up dead herself. You promised Kali to watch the boy... And promised Becca to keep her safe... Selnea could die and no one would miss her, but Sandra has her human mate and her half-demon spawn...

With an even deeper frown at her own insanity and stupidity, Lilith rose from her seat and threw herself at the other demon, shifting in midair into the large, muscular, purple skinned and black horned desire demon that she truly was. Though this time as she shifted, something odd and white sprouted from her back. Two wings that were white, but tinged at the tips the same deep purple/black as her horns grew from her back. She quickly folded them around the other demon, effectively wrapping the surprised creature in a cocoon that would hopefully absorb most of the blast.

BOOM!

Hearing the high-pitched scream, Selnea, Sandra, and Jacob had immediately hurried to the Emergency Escape in the back of the plane. They had known what was coming...though were surprised when the were in the doorway, ready to jump down onto the tarmac, that the whole plane hadn't blown to pieces at the sound of the detonation. Instead of screams of pain and a loud BOOM! they had heard a muffled explosion, felt a vibration in the plane, and then smelt the smell of burning flesh and heard a sound that was unmistakably Lilith groaning in pain. For the first time in millennia, Selnea looked awake as she hurried over to the other demon and knelt down beside Lilith. There was nothing left of the stranger...and hardly anything left of anywhere Lilith hadn't managed to close her wings. "How are you not-?"

"You have -wings-?!?!" Sandra interrupted incredulously. "You mean we could have -flown- from Mesopotamia back to Macedonia, and not have been stuck in that god awful caravan with the camel that spit on me?!?!?!? Or that time we were in Massachusetts during the witch trials?!" Sandra started to think of her past travels with Lilith, of the horses, camels, carriages, and all the shitty shit god awful days they spent on foot, fleeing insane Christians or exploring to find the gate. We could have been flying like angels this whole time?! Wait...Lilith is not an angel, she shouldn't have wings! "Hold on...why do you still have wings?"

"Because, I wasn't cast out, fuck!" Lilith coughed and wheezed. "Will you just...shut up about it?! I'll explain later... But... Do something about the humans!" Already people were panicking, they were either trying to exit the plane or turning on their phones and getting ready to videotape Lilith who was reverting back to her smaller, more easily maintained, human form which was still charred and bleeding everywhere.

As it happened Becca could only watch in on horror as the apparent demon referenced Icarus before glowing a dangerous red. Her hand had gripped Liliths in fear, but soon felt it pull away as Lilith leapt on the demon, changing before her eyes--before everyones eyes. Her eyes widened as huge white wings sprouted form her demonic back, to wrap around the demon that looked as if it was going to explode.

After the demon was eradicated and the hulking demonic form of Lilith slowly reverted back to her human form, bleeding, with only shreds of her clothing remaining, as people began to scream, or stand around snapping pictures on their phone. Had they managed to get pictures of Lilith, what would happen if they were shared on the internet? Had other people snapped pictures of demons before? Perhaps people would just say they were fake.

Snapping out of herself she sprung up from her seat, as the others had rushed to her side and were grilling her with questions. She wrapped her body around the bloodied, near naked woman so as to shield her from the many flashing phones that were still going off. "Are you okay??" She whispered into her ear, clearly rattled but more worried about Lilith than anything else.

Already a stewardness was radioing for authorities. No one knew what had happened but most of the plain had fallen into a panic. The sound the demon made when she exploded was loud enough to sound like a real bomb, most of the passengers were freaking out or pointing out Lilith, some were calling her a terrorist, others were calling her a demon, they had seen what she was for a fleeting second. "This plane is going to be grounded, security will be swarming and every one is looking at you, what do we do now?"

Sandra and the others shook their heads, looking concerned, all were standing around Lilith and Becca now, trying to shield as many eyes as possible. "This plane isn't going for Brazil anytime soon." Selnea said "But you have to get out of here, if those wings if yours still work, you may have to use em."

"Wait, is that Sammael?" Sandra said in a hushed whisper pointing out the arch angel who appeared to be standing down the corridor, behind a crowd of people. "He can help us get out of this mess." But instead of making his way through the crowd, he stared at them with a sly smile, before offering a half wave, and disappearing in a blink of an eye.

Everything hurt.

It had been close to a century since Lilith had been in a true fight with another demon. Small scuffles like the one she had had with Icarus a few days ago were common, especially when high demons were fighting over territory. But battles to the death were rare...Lilith had almost forgotten what it felt like to be broken and bleeding. Having her human rush to her side and gather her up into her arms made the agony worth it and despite the pain, Lilith actually cracked a small smile. "You're going to get blood on your clothes." The demon chided softly as Becca wrapped her arms around her.

"I need to rest." After quickly taking stock of her form, Lilith knew that she would need tending to for days. She could tell that several of her ribs were broken, her organs were bruised, the superficial cuts that littered her body were already starting to clot and heal, but the deeper wounds would need weeks before they disappeared completely. The demon needed to leave, needed to go back to her home and heal...but there was the problem of these humans. Well, at least technology has advanced enough that people will probably write off these photos as digital manipulations. Of course a few people would know the truth, but thankfully humans always saw those types of believers as crazies or fanatics.

For a moment it looked like they wouldn't need to worry about it, Sammael was here, the Angel of Death could erase memories of humans so that they forgot they saw him whenever he took a soul. If he could do that, he could erase this whole memory of the plane! "Sammael!" Lilith cried out, her face forming a scowl as the damned angel disappeared. "When I get my hands on that piece of shit...grrrrah!" The demon hissed. With her pain, anger and irritation fueling her, Lilith dragged herself up to her feet. Her friends were right, she needed to get out of here. Selnea, Sandra, and Jacob could take care of themselves....after all, they weren't the center of attention at the moment, they could disappear with the humans barely noticing them as they blended in with the crowd and left the plane.

"Come here, Becca. Hold on tight." With great effort, Lilith shifted back into her demon form, sprouting wings once again. She wrapped her arms around the girl and drew her tightly to her body as she headed to the Emergency Exit, kicked it open and then jumped out of the side of the plane. They faltered for a split second as Lilith tried to muster up the energy to fly and push through the pain, but eventually the pair were soaring. She tried not to go too fast, knowing the Becca's human body was not meant to withstand the force of the wind whipping past them as they flew over the city.

-----

Within a few minutes, Lilith was crash-landing on the balcony of her penthouse apartment. The pain was too great and the energy required to hold this form while she was injured was too daunting. She had managed to hold it together until she had caught sight of her home, but as soon as she was within reach of her balcony, she fell like a rock, dropping Becca onto the balcony and then collapsing onto the stone herself, reverting back into her human form and blacking out.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, after setting up her base of operations, Icarus made her move onto the archaeological dig site where the gate had been found. With her entourage of fledglings, they rode and marched through the path in the rainforest that archaeologists had cut before. "Faster my brood! We must get to the gate before those fools do. Lucifer does not reward those who are in second place!"

The trek took hours, but soon, they made it to the clearing where the pit to the gate was. After climbing down into the dark depths, Icarus was finally face to face with the thing she had been searching for for millenia...and an angel. "Uriel!" The demon roared, her fledglings falling into position infront of her, ready to defend their Mistress. "Foolish angel! Back away from the gate. Your Master has ruled this world for long enough!"

There was so much chaos, the explosion, Liliths transformation, the onlookers and the panic, Sammael the archangel whom Lilith apparently dated once was there but instead of helping he vanished...but why was he there in the first place? Hadn't Lilith mentioned angels had easier ways of travel back at her penthouse? There wasn't enough time, The others seemed to agree that lilith had to run and before she knew it she was beckoned into her arms and a second later they were...flying?

Becca couldn't believe her eyes, looking down as the ground fell away from them. Flying on a plane was one thing, but to be int he arms of someone who was doing the flying felt...peculiar. She held on tight, but could feel Liliths discomfort, she was wounded regardless of form, and it seemed she was having a difficult time remaining airborn. The red head did not speak during their flight, but buried her face into her neck, arms wrapped tightly around her as they flew over the city. While initially she was frightened of Liliths demonic appearance, when she first saw it, the fault falling mostly on Icarus leaving a poor first impression on her mind, she felt quite safe in Liliths strong, muscular arms. The demon even in her human form was relatively toned and strong but her demonic form was a different story entirely, rippling with muscle, visible underneath her tight scaley flesh.

Soon Liliths penthouse loomed into view and she could feel her lover losing strength as they began to plummet to the balcony at an alarming rate. "Love?...L-Lilith!" She cried out just as Lilith managed to slow down collapsing onto the balcony while reverting to her human form.

Becca watched as her larger, violet skinned body shift and shrink into the tanned, tattoo'd brunette that she had fallen inlove with, naked upon the balcony. "Oh no..." Shaken, she knelt down, pulling Lilith into her arms, who was alive, but unconcious. Kissing the side of her head affectionately, she stood up to slide the door open into her home, and dragged her inside as carefully as possible. Eventually she had managed to pull her into the bedroom and onto the bed, their love making that early morning still lingering in memory as she fetched a bowl with some warm water and a clean cloth to begin dabbing and cleaning her wounds, occasionally caressing here forehead gently, fulling the hair from her eyes.

"You'll be okay." She whispered, more to reassure her self than anything else as she slowly bandaged Liliths now clean wounds with gauze that she discovered in the bathroom. It was a marvel that the explosion only left her with superficial injuries, atleast on the outside, Becca was certain had Lilith not intervened, that demon could have destroyed the plane and most everyone inside, and Sammael did nothing? He was the angel of death, but also Liliths friend, but did he perhaps know this would happen? Did he always know when people might die? She would have to ask Lilith if she got the chance as she had no clue how such supernatural things worked but it seemed suspicious regardless.

A few hours passed and lilith was lying comfortably on the bed, wounds cleaned and bandaged, she was still naked but covered with a blanket, while the redhead sat at her bedside holding her hand tightly, occasionally whispering loving words of comfort, hoping she'd wake up soon, the threat of the hell gate and demons all but forgotten as the only thing on her mind was her love.

-----

How long had she stood there, running her fingertips along the carvings of this ancient gateway? It had been so long since she had taken the form of a human and never a female before now, and experienced such sensations like touch and taste. She seemed lost in herself, Only the gate on her mind, and Sammael who was a pawn, but a useful and powerful pawn, one who could be manipulated easily through the primitive and debaucherous, yet surprisingly appealing and addictive nature of sex.

Uriel perked up, before anything was said, she may have been lost in her own thoughts but no demon ever had or ever would sneak up on an arch angel. Slowly she turned around, eyes gazing upward with a bored expression painted upon her pale, stern face, her hands running along her black suit, smoothening it out casually, before lifting one hand and snapping her fingers. No sooner had Icarus finished speaking, all of the fledglings that surrounded her defensively disintegrated before her eyes, not even a sound escaped their lips before they were gone, smote by the wraith of heaven.

"Careful Icarus. Hadn't the primitive humans once wrote a cautionary tale about you? Fly too close to the sun and you'll get burned? Well, you're closer than you've ever been before...remind me, what brought that on again, trying to reach heaven perhaps?" Uriel spoke with a calm grace and deadly quiet that could still be head considering their distance from each other. All Mythology one way or another was atleast loosely based on truth, but often the humans got it wrong. Even gods, deities and other recognizable names in other religions and mythologies were usually something else, most commonly a demon, and unlike Lucifer, or Lilith, Icarus had always been a demon created by her master.

"I have no intention of stepping from this gate, I intend to be present when it is opened."

Grimacing as she awoke, Lilith's pride kept her from crying out as the pain of broken bones and bruised flesh washed over her. She allowed herself a groan as she stirred, giving her body a little stretch in an attempt to take stock of what was wrong. It hurt to breathe, so her ribs must be broken. Her abdomen ached, she probably had bruised organs. The muscles in her thighs were sore, the blast had fractured both of her femurs and her pelvis...but those bones were already mending, in a few hours she would probably be able to walk even though it would surely hurt. Her whole body hurt from head to toe because of the various wounds covering her but all in all, she felt pretty good.

As she opened her eyes, her lips curled into a tired smile as her gaze came to rest on Becca. The redhead was sitting on the bed, their hands clasped together. "Mmmph... Hey... I take it you've been caring of me?" Lilith couldn't bring herself to really get up and move, but she glanced around the room, trying to find clues as to how long she'd been out. Everything appeared more or less the same...it didn't look like Becca had moved in and had been tending to her for weeks. A few days then? That was an exceptionally quick recovery time, especially for the wounds she had suffered. "How long have I been out? A few days?" Lilith had expected to be unconscious for weeks, no way would she had thought that she had only been unconscious for a few hours. As a demon who fed off of carnal delights, she didn't feel refreshed or energized unless she had sex.

Becca had stirred something in the remnants of her angelic side, causing the demon to feed off of the girl's nurturing love in order to heal herself.

-------

Icarus hissed as as her thralls burst into ash around her. Those had been the most capable of her followers! Of course she had many, but she had only brought the best with her to Brazil...and now they were gone. "Hmmph. And as always, the idiotic humans botched up that story too." What humans had perceived as two people trying to flee a monster had actually been a plot by Lucifer to infiltrate heaven. Icarus had been sent into this realm by her creator, Satan, a long with many other of her brothers and sisters. Medusa had been slain by a human champion that the angels had empowered. Taurus had been captured early on in their mission by King Minos and trapped in a labyrinth. Finally it had been up to her and Dalus to reach heaven...but her fool of a brother had not taken into account the sun's heat and their wings had melted before they had reached the Gates to Heaven.

"I am the greatest creation of my Master!" Icarus snarled as she transformed into the voluptuous demon that she truly was. Unlike many of her brood, she was not designed to fight, only to seduce. But such limits did not stop her from shifting, he was too close to the gate to go back now, especially with Uriel saying that she would not be moved. In her mind, she was the truest demon. Better than her lazy sister, Selnea, and the other useless members of her brood who had died over the millenia. She much better than those cast out angels, those pretenders. Lilith may call herself a demon, but who was here at the Gate to Hell? Who was ready to risk her life against this angel? Even if she perished here in this realm, her father would surely reward her if Uriel sent her back to hell.

"You wish to be present when it is opened?" Icarus repeated, her yellow eyes suspiciously raking over Uriel's form. "Is that what you are waiting for then, Uriel, a demon to come and open the gate for you?"

The red head had been sitting in the chair, both hands cupping liliths hand gently, staring at the floor when she felt her stir, quickly lifting her eyes, smiling in relief. "Oh! You're okay! I was so worried, I had no idea what to do, I cleaned your wounds as well as I could, bandaged you up but as far as anything else I felt useless and I was too afraid to take you to the hospital because..well..." She trailed off before lifting a hand to run it through her long brown hair.

"Oh..well it's been a day, you have like no food in the house so I had to order in, but I've been super paranoid." She let out a sigh before grabbing her phone which had been on the Side table, quickly thumbing to an article before holding it out infront of her. "I suppose it's a good thing your passport is a fake identity and doesn't have this place listed as your address..." The article spoke of an attempted terrorist attack, in which the only suspect in question fled from the scene after a failed bombing, possibly with a hostage and that she is believed to be armed and dangerous.

"...And that's just a sample. There's a bunch of others that tread into conspiracy territory and more talking about a demon sent by satan who wanted to ruin peoples vacation...funny that, that's the one that is almost accurate." She set the phone back down and returned to running her fingers through her hair. "There's been some pictures circulating of you too, I mean the one of your...other self. They're all pretty blurry though and most people online have been quick to call photoshop."

Feeling a bit more at ease now that Lilith was awake she leaned back in her chair, reaching up to stretch while stifling a yawn. "The others; Sandra, Jacob and Selnea called to say they were taking another plane out to Brazil, but that you should call when you're awake, but I think you should rest a bit first, I'm just glad you're okay, I was so worried about you, what you did back there was...so brave, you saved all those people, It's insane that demons can do that, self destruct?" She shook her head, she felt like she was babbling but it had been almost 24 hours without sleep, filled with nothing but stress.

"Oh...Sammael was there...and I was going to ask, isn't that odd, like wasn't he going to just angel his way to brazil? you said he was the angel of death is it possible he knew something bad was going to happen on the plane?" She knew it was probably a farfetched theory but her mind had kept scrambling about it the whole time she sat by her bedside, she just had to atleast voice her concern and hope she was jumping to conclusions considering she knew nothing about angels.

-------

Uriel remained still, hands at her sides as she peered up at Icarus coldly. "You are proud. I suppose it is to be expected. He created you and you serve, although you will get nothing in return for your servitude, I suppose this is where we have commonality." She continued, "You have walked this earth longer than I, longer than your master, and by far certainly longer than God."

There was a light hint of disdain when she uttered the word God "We were created to watch as his little insects, his favorite creations, the parasites that they are plague this land with their corruption, Heaven was our prison, just as Hell was his and yours. Why serve your master when you know this land better than he? Open this gate, unleash Hell on to this earth, together we can destroy gods plague."

"Just a day?" Lilith blinked, surprised. Perhaps she was growing stronger as she aged...or maybe this human really was good for her as Sandra said. The last time she had been injured this badly had been during WWII and it had taken her weeks to recover but with her human's loving touch, it had been a mere day and she was already feeling strong enough to open her eyes and speak. "Ah, yeah.... I don't really keep food at my place." Lilith chuckled at Becca's mention of food. "Don't have to eat, you know? I mean I can if I want...to keep up appearances and such. But food does not give me sustenance; I feed off sex, off debauchery and all things taboo...sometimes even anger or the energy of the night will do. But nurturing...it has been a very long time since I have dined on that." The demon smiled and gave her lover's hand a gentle squeeze. "You did an amazing job."

"Mmmph...shame...I liked that identity too." Lilith pouted when she was informed that there were terrorist reports out on one of her alter egos. It wasn't like the old days when she could just reinvent herself with nothing but her word; now she'd need to get new birth certificates, social security cards, addresses, hell, even college records forged. Later...later...can worry about that nonsense later. I still have a few more that are good... She read over the article that Becca held up for her to view, lips pursing into a frown as she skimmed over it. At least the pictures of her were not damning evidence that demons existed...a purple, black, and white blur in most of the images. A few caught her demon form but they were still so blurry that no one would believe them.

"Hmmph. It's stupid is what it is. There's no coming back if you do something like that, blowing yourself up kills you, plain and simple." Lilith shook her head. "You literally focus the energy of your soul to do something like that...and when your soul explodes like that, there's no ending up in Heaven or Hell, you just become energy in the world, no more a being than a ray of sunlight." The idea of complete nothingness didn't appeal to the demon at all. She couldn't imagine why anyone would willingly give up immortality, in this life or the next. "As long as my head is not cut from my body, or my heart is not removed, I can survive most things...regrow, renew. But that...if I were to do that, I would be gone forever."

When she noticed Becca stretching out and yawning, Lilith forced her hand to move just enough so that she could pat the spot by the bed next to her. "Lay with me, love...you won't hurt me." She didn't have the strength in her to draw back the sheets or force Becca to come over if she didn't want to, but she hoped the human would just come when requested.

"Yes, Sammael being there is odd indeed." Lilith hadn't really given it a second thought before...but now that she thought about it, Sammael had not reaped a soul on that flight. If he had been there on work, Lilith would have felt him gather up the soul of a human...but he hadn't. And he couldn't have been there for the demon's soul because God knew who was to die and would have known that there would be nothing left of the demon to gather up and cast back into Hell. So why had the Angel of Death been there? "Something is not right... God knows who is to live and who is to die. You can change your destiny but once you do, God knows all the possible paths on your new route...God would have known that the demon would blow herself into nothingness. He would have known that I would be willing to trade my life for yours and my friends... But I did not die...and he should have known that too." Lilith shook her head, feeling like she wasn't making any sense to the human, but it all made sense to her. "He speaks to Sammael directly, Sammael would have been informed that there would be no souls for him to take on that flight...he shouldn't have been there, he didn't need to be there..."

Lilith gave a soft groan, her head starting to pound as her mind began to race in circles in an attempt to solve this puzzle. She shut her eyes and sighed. "I cannot think about it now...but...call the others. Something is wrong, tell them to delay their flight. I will rest, just give me another night, and then I will go with them in the morning."

Becca listened to Lilith speak while she stretched, taking notice of her lovers hand patting the spot next to her. Slowly she lifted herself from the chair, groaning softly, as it had been some time since she got up, and climbed onto the bed next to her, laying ontop of the covers, draping one arm around her careful not to aggravate her wounds.

"Mmm..." Her lips pressed against Liliths neck as she nuzzled her gently. "I don't know what I would have done had I lost you, you're so important to me, I don't care what you are, and the fact that you so selflessly put your life on the line...I just..." Her voice broke as she squeezed her, cuddling closer. "It's not fair that all of this crazy stuff is happening now, it feels like it's been forever ago since the first time i got drunk and you took me into your office." She laughed softly and kissed her cheek.

She could sense the urgency in Liliths voice when she suggested to call the others to warn them. Had she been right about Sammael? This whole thing was so much to handle at times, but she had been taking it in stride since Icarus first abducted her. "Is it selfish of me that I don't want to do anything but lay here with my arms around you?" She pouted but reached behind her with the arm that wasn't draped over Liliths stomach, grabbing her phone and placing it on Liliths chest, nuzzling her cheek as she swiped to the new contacts and found Sandra's number.

"I can put it on speaker phone okay?" She hit dial, while leaning in toward Liliths lips, kissing them eagerly.

"Hello?" Sandra's voice rang over the phone while Becca kissed her lover.

Even though the feeling of Becca pressing against her tender flesh caused the demon some pain, Lilith didn't even flinch. Discomfort was worth it so long as she had her lover laying next to her...especially if she was going to get kisses and nuzzles all along her neck. "Mmmm..." The demon sighed and closed her eyes, basking in the affections that her human gave her. "I have lived for many, many years, but I have never come across a human who has made me feel as you do. Keeping you safe is worth nearly dying."

"Not selfish." Lilith smiled softly and kissed Becca's temple. "You have been through a lot in the last 72 hours. You deserve to rest as well while I heal." The demon forced herself to muster up enough strength so that she could pick up her arm and drape it around Becca's midsection. Her fingers trailed ghosting lines up and down the girl's lower back to help soothe the human as they waited for Sandra to pick up the phone, trading a few kisses while the phone rang.

"Mmmph..." Lilith grumbled a bit as she pulled away from Becca's welcoming kiss in order to speak. "Sandra...I think you all should wait before you get on that plane. I know we are on a timed schedule, but something is wrong. Sammael was on that flight...for no reason. The demon had no soul to reap after such an act and I survived, God would have known I would have survived and should have told Sammael not to bother...and yet he was there."

There was a long pause on the phone. Lilith could pick up the sounds of other people talking: Jacob's deep voice and Selnea's lower, soft tone. After a moment to discuss their options, Sandra finally piped back up. "Alright, we'll wait. But we cannot wait for long. We'll book another flight for tomorrow, but you need to be ready to fly by then...there will be time to rest further on the flight." That should be a good compromise. Even though they were all powerful demons (even Jacob was exceptionally powerful for a half-demon), Lilith was the strongest of them all because she had been created in God's image...just as Adam and Eve had. It was turning out that the quest for the gate was becoming too dangerous, so they would wait, just a little while longer, for Lilith.

"I think I can handle that." The demon smiled. "Becca is taking care of me. I should be well enough to walk by then. You should all rest too, I'll see you tomorrow." After a quick exchange of goodbyes, Sandra ended the call. Now Lilith could lean forward and pick up where she had left off with Becca, with soft kisses that the demon subconsciously deepened so that she could feed off of the chemistry between them.

Becca listened to the call in relative silence, brushing her lips along Liliths jawline as she spoke, one hand tracing along her abdomen careful not to aggravate her injuries. Soft coo's escaped her throat, loud enough to be picked up over the phone.
At one point Becca was embarrassed to be heard being intimate with her lover but that had passed, she wanted them to hear, to know that lilith was being treated like an angel, a goddess.

As the conversation ended she drew her hand up toward her chest, groping and carressing through the blanket as she nipped affectionately upon her neck flesh. "If you feed off of sex, does that mean you'd heal faster if I helped you?" Lifting her head gently until their lips met, the two were pulled into a deeper more meaningful kiss. As if becca couldn't fall more in love with this demon, it was happening. At first she was just this mysterious bartender and later something taboo, a means of experimentation which quickly turned into something meaningful until she learned of what she was. However now that she knew what she did, seen her in her true form, seen her save all those lives, that love deepened further.

"I ...want you." She whispered hotly between the kisses, hips grinding against liliths as her body moved from the side of the bed, until she was stradling her hips, chest pressing against hers as her tongue snaked its way past the demons lips, whimpering needily. "Please tell me if Im hurting you, I know you're still recovering..nn" her hips ground hard against her as the need grew, her tongue returning to her mouth after her brief words of concern, fingertips running through the womans silky hair as her passion grew.

"Mmmm..." The demon sighed happily, her eyes fluttering closed as she relished in the nibbles to her neck and the gentle touches to her breasts. "I would heal faster...but you don't have to love, I know that you're tired...." Lilith could feel the need for sleep radiating off of her human companion; it was mixed with the usual adoration and desire that she felt from Becca, but it was still prevalent nonetheless. As weak as she was, she knew she could just sleep off her wounds for the next few days. She didn't -need- sex...but she wouldn't turn it down if it were offered either. Becca seemed to want it was much as she did, and so the demon tried to focus on anything other than the pain she felt or the concern she had for her human, zeroing in instead on the desires that were building in her core.

"You won't...hurt me..." The demon murmured between growingly feverish kisses. Already her strength was starting to return to her, enough at least that she could lift her arms and grab onto Becca's perfect little ass. "Fuck..." Lilith gave a pleasure-filled hiss as Becca ground their hips together. Need shot through the demon's core and her hips gave a buck forward. Even though the harsh motion sent a sharp jolt of pain through her body, it was worth it for the slice of pleasure she got as well. "I want you...take off these clothes babe, I want to feel you" Lilith gave her lover's bottom lip a light nip and broke off their kiss long enough so that she could start tugging at the human's shirt.

As Becca began to strip ontop of her and more and more delicious flesh was revealed to the demon, Lilith began to fidget under the human impatiently. Her hips kept rolling, the ache between her legs growing more and more unbearable by the second. Lilith could feel the heat radiating from between Becca's legs and it was driving her crazy knowing that only two layers of fabric separated her from an incredibly tight little slit. "I need...I need to shift...." The feeling of their first time together still burned in her mind and Lilith yearned for a repeat performance...but she felt compelled to ask for consent because she was concerned Becca may have lingering fears of demon sex due to her close call with Icarus.

The red head smiled as their hips rolled in unison, giggling softly as they kissed, while her lover squeezed her ass and playfully tugged at her shirt. "Did I ever tell you how cute you are when you're horny?" She said laughing as she sat up, still grinding her hips against Liliths as she pulled her shirt up over her head, her bra following soon after, revealing her pert, pale breasts and small pink nipples.

Becca watched her lovers eyes light up at the sight, biting her lip as her cheeks reddened. It was incredible how just the look in her eyes was enough to make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Never had anyone ever looked at her the way Lilith did. On one hand it made her feel loved on the other, she wondered if it was a demon thing. Perhaps all demons who were lustful in nature looked at their sexual partners this way. She shook the thought from her mind. Her knowledge of Liliths real identity and the demon world in general may have been new but there was no sense in demeaning herself with such thoughts, after all Lilith saved her life, twice.

She leaned down, pressing her chest up against Liliths nipping gently at her cheek, dragging her tongue across to her near before nibbling on her earlobe as Lilith hissed about needing to change. "Shhh..." Becca whispered softly into her ear, adjusting herself so one leg rest between Liliths thighs as they continued to grind harder through the thin silken sheet. Her right hand lifted to touch Lilith upon her lips. "You're still injured my love, and while I am eager to explore your other...form more fully, that can wait, I promise, for now just relax and let me help you, you can do anything you want with me, just try not to strain yourself."

Becca humped harder, her own crotch grinding roughly against Liliths thigh before she bit her earlobe a bit harder than before, giving it a final lick as she ceased in her grinding and began to slip down lower, planting soft, affectionate kisses down her neck, collarbone, and in between the valley of her breasts, all the while tugging the sheet down lower to expose more of her naked body. "You deserve to be treated like the goddess you are...or demon in your case." She winked up at her, lips still planting soft wet kisses down her stomach and below her naval, drawing every closer to her wet sex dragging her tongue along it, looking up to her lover with hungry eyes.

"I guess I'm always cute when I'm around you then." Lilith grinned at the compliment and playfully nipped at her lover's bottom lip. The demon's sexual appetite was immense but it was especially voracious when she was around her girlfriend. And why wouldn't it be? Her human was gorgeous: adorable smile, mouthwatering breasts, a perfect little bottom...even the girl's personality, her innocence and inexperience which were blossoming into enthusiasm and a willingness to try anything drove the demon wild. Lilith was -always- horny and on the edge of pouncing whenever Becca was around.

Over the millenia, Lilith's tastes had changed over and over again, shifting from men to women and back again; with all of those people being of all different body types and ethnicities. With Becca she felt an especially strong physical attraction...but that might be because of the emotional connection she felt. As soon as pale flesh and lovely breasts were revealed to her, Lilith forced herself to lean up (although she was in pain) and took a perfect pink nipple into her mouth to flick and lick. Unfortunately she only managed that attention for a moment before collapsing back on the bed with a frustrated growl. She wanted to shower the human that had taken care of her while she had been unconscious with love an affection, not lay back and be taken care of some more!

"Hrrrmph...I don't want to relax." Lilith pouted and wriggled underneath Becca, trying to show that she was okay...but then flinched when she moved a little too far to the right and put pressure on a particularly bad wound. The demon was used to being on top and being in control; being on her back and in a weakened, vulnerable state was making her uncomfortable. Sure, she trusted Becca to not abuse the power that the girl currently had over her, but still, it bothered her to be so feeble. "I suppose I have no choice though... Alright, love, I'll let you explore...you're in trouble later though." Not like she had much of a choice in the matter; until she had more pleasure to feed off of, Lilith wouldn't be able to move much more than the grinding that she was currently doing.

The demon groaned softly as Becca picked up the pace of her hips, tilting her own to try to get a better position to ride her lover's thigh. Her bare slit was soon smearing juices all over the human's jeans and Lilith's fingers gripped on tighter to her lover's rear, silently urging her on for more. Lilith didn't have to wait much longer, soon her human was kissing down her body, causing her to release a contented sigh. "Mmmm... You definitely treat me so very well..." Lilith smiled as she watched her lover work her way down her pert breasts, over the muscles in her bandaged abdomen, down to the meticulously groomed strip of hair over her mound, and finally to her soaking wet slit. "Becca...nnnff...your tongue feels so good..." Lilith sighed and melted into the mattress at the first swipe of a warm wet tongue through her swollen and soaked pink folds. She spread her legs a little more, offering herself up to her human.

Back
Top Bottom