Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Lockheart | Interest Check

Sign-Ups | OOC | IC

800px-Cabin_Camp_3_PRWI.JPG

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

Camp Lockheart is a sleep-away camp for kids aged 15-18, the camp is unusual to most in a few ways, first: it is a year-round camp. The campers can come and go as they please, but it is open year-round and could be considered a type of "Boarding School" ... though a lot of people wouldn't find a school with only one subject to be appropriate. Second, the cabins at Lockheart are Co-Ed with only a thin white, nearly see-through sheet separating all the beds into their own spaces for the littlest bit of privacy. Now, Camp Lockheart has been considered one of the best places by many people seeing as that 'one subject' taught is, indeed, sexual. The counselors, there are 1 per cabin, don't actually have to stay with the campers, they have their own cabin (collectively of course) to stay in if they wish. However, every so often the counselors will pop into the cabins, often randomly to 'check-in'. Usually, checking in results in getting laid or laying the counselor. Have Fun!

The camp doesn't just have cabins for sex, it has plenty of other activities as well: Hiking, rafting, swimming in the pond or indoor pool, tennis, badminton, horse back riding, a full fledged gym, you think of it they probably have it. Camp Lockheart is located in Lampeter, Wales, UK, right smack in the middle of nowhere.

Now onto more important matters. While the school's only rule is to have fun it is important to know that sometimes important things happen, things such as unplanned pregnancies or possibly even STI's. STI's are easy, the camp is equipped to vaccinate everyone prior to them entering the dorms, helping to evade the situation that, if it does arise can still be taken care of. Pregnancies are a different issue, the camp generously recommends either adoption or keeping the child but sending it to their proper place, practically an endless nursery school/grade school/secondary school that is a lot like what a normal boarding school and camp should be. Either way, anyone under 15 isn't allowed at Camp Lockheart for any elongated periods of time. There are a few tours a year for 'youngsters', but those days there will only be two cabins where the 'normal' events may occur, the others will have to be open to show. Showing prospects that sex is a main camp activity doesn't normally go over well (don't worry, the rp won't have any of those days).​

I see at least one familiar face which piques my interest. Group roleplay is a bit unfamiliar to me but it sounds like an interesting idea and I have been needing a change of pace to renew my interest. I look forward to the nickle tour!

Can we get started? Anyone else ready?

I know we don't have our cabin assignments or anything yet, but it could be something of a 'move in' day, first impressions and such.

I kind of figured everyone would be a little different. Some people might be there first day, others may have been there for a while since the camp never actually ends... It's kind of a come and go as you want thing

Back
Top Bottom