Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Lockheart | IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign-Ups | OOC

800px-Cabin_Camp_3_PRWI.JPG

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

Camp Lockheart is a sleep-away camp for kids aged 15-18, the camp is unusual to most in a few ways, first: it is a year-round camp. The campers can come and go as they please, but it is open year-round and could be considered a type of "Boarding School" ... though a lot of people wouldn't find a school with only one subject to be appropriate. Second, the cabins at Lockheart are Co-Ed with only a thin white, nearly see-through sheet separating all the beds into their own spaces for the littlest bit of privacy. Now, Camp Lockheart has been considered one of the best places by many people seeing as that 'one subject' taught is, indeed, sexual. The counselors, there are 1 per cabin, don't actually have to stay with the campers, they have their own cabin (collectively of course) to stay in if they wish. However, every so often the counselors will pop into the cabins, often randomly to 'check-in'. Usually, checking in results in getting laid or laying the counselor. Have Fun!

The camp doesn't just have cabins for sex, it has plenty of other activities as well: Hiking, rafting, swimming in the pond or indoor pool, tennis, badminton, horse back riding, a full fledged gym, you think of it they probably have it. Camp Lockheart is located in Lampeter, Wales, UK, right smack in the middle of nowhere.

Now onto more important matters. While the school's only rule is to have fun it is important to know that sometimes important things happen, things such as unplanned pregnancies or possibly even STI's. STI's are easy, the camp is equipped to vaccinate everyone prior to them entering the dorms, helping to evade the situation that, if it does arise can still be taken care of. Pregnancies are a different issue, the camp generously recommends either adoption or keeping the child but sending it to their proper place, practically an endless nursery school/grade school/secondary school that is a lot like what a normal boarding school and camp should be. Either way, anyone under 15 isn't allowed at Camp Lockheart for any elongated periods of time. There are a few tours a year for 'youngsters', but those days there will only be two cabins where the 'normal' events may occur, the others will have to be open to show. Showing prospects that sex is a main camp activity doesn't normally go over well (don't worry, the rp won't have any of those days).

newcreate.php

1. I am the rp owner, follow my rules (unless it goes against site rules... which it won't)
  2. Use my form, it is simple and easy to follow for me
  3. If you have questions please ask!
  4. If you read this far put pineapple in the other section
  5. You need to wait until you are accepted to RP
  6. This may seem like a bad or silly rule to a lot of people, but I really have a thing against anal/vore/gore/stuff that belongs in the toilet, so none of that!!!
  7. If you read this far put your favorite kink or position (or both) in the other section

newcreate.php

Character Name {Nickname/s} ~ ♂ ♀ ~ Age {Birthday} ~ Nationality/ies ~ Sexuality ~ Username

*Counselor's Cabin*
❥ Rasiim Jabbar Al'Aeshi {Ras, RJ} ~ ♂ ~ 21 {April 15th} ~ Persian|Egyptian ~ Straight ~ {A Dream is a Wish}
❥ Thomas Covenant {TC} ~ ♂ ~ 25 {March 15th} ~ American ~ Straight ~ xavierrol
❥ Owen Mcgrath {Teach, Cabin Master} ~ ♂ ~ 26 {September 27th} ~ English ~ Straight ~ sirix
❥ OPEN (19+) {⚥}
~Counselors stay in their own cabin, doing whatever they please most of the time, however they are on a rotation system for random 'inspections' of the camper cabins. Counselors often have a lot to teach the campers~

*Cabin 1*
❥ Thalia Lynn Mick {Thalia} ~ ♀ ~ 17 {September 8th} ~ Welsh|Italian|Greek ~ Bi-Curious ~ {A Dream is a Wish}
❥ Mikaila Stasia Mick {Miki, Kai} ~ ♀ ~ 17 {September 8th} ~ Welsh|Italian|Greek ~ Bi-Curious ~ {A Dream is a Wish}
❥ Melinda Leigh Dumbski {Melly, Dumbski} ~ ♀ ~ 15 {August 26th} ~ American|Polish|English ~ Straight ~ KCRiley
❥ OPEN {♂}
❥ OPEN {♂}
❥ OPEN {♂}
❥ Mónica Rodriguez {Mónica} ~ ♀ ~ 16 {February 13th} ~ Dominican ~ Bi-Curious ~ Aviatrix
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}

*Cabin 2*
❥ Lydia Victory Skiie {Lyddie, Lyd} ~ ♀ ~ 16 {July 22nd} ~ French|Native American <Soux> ~ Straight ~ {A Dream is a Wish}
❥ Kaige Salem Mayfair {Salem} ~ ♀ ~ 16 {October 31st} ~ American|English|Irish ~ Bi-Curious ~ AndNich123
❥ OPEN {♀}
❥ OPEN {♂}
❥ Andre Jevaun Blackwood {Dre} ~ ♂ ~ 17 {June 6th} ~ Jamaican ~ Straight ~ xavierrol
❥ Nathaniel Quincy Asgard {Nathan, Nate, Nat} ~ ♂ ~ 18 {October 12th} ~ Norwegian ~ Straight ~ {A Dream is a Wish}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}

*Cabin 3*
❥ Oakley Zara Dutch {Oak} ~ ♀ ~ 15 {December 10th} ~ English ~ Straight ~ {A Dream is a Wish}
❥ OPEN {♀}
❥ OPEN {♀}
❥ Edwin Kenneth Grace {Ed, Eddie} ~ ♂ ~ 17 {February 14th} ~ English ~ Straight ~ {A Dream is a Wish}
❥ Blair White {Blair} ~ ♂ ~ 16 {May 7th} ~ English ~ Straight ~ sirix
❥ OPEN {♂}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}
❥ OPEN {⚥}​

Andre, or as his friends called him, Dre settled into the airline seat as if he were on his way to a jail cell. It might as well have been for all he knew. His father, whom he always felt he was pretty cool for an 'old guy' was sending him to some freakin military school in England. It was for his own good, he had told him, as if the trouble he had gotten in was anything more serious than his dad had done at his age. He even said they were going to make him shave off his precious dreads that he had spent much of his teen years creating. It was a part of him he didn't care to part with just yet. Even worse, he assured him it was an all boy school so he wouldn't have any 'distractions'. It was about as close as Dre could think of to hell on earth.

Picked up by a driver that offered about as much information as the car seats he continued to stew as they left the city and entered the deep old growth forests west of Birmingham. Dre was a child of the ocean and being so far from the wind and waves he felt a bit claustrophobic as the tree canopy seemed to surround them. As they pulled into Camp Lockheart, Dre expected to see barbed wire and asphalt but instead all was green and lush and rather rustic. Instead of brick barracks there were log cabins set at various locations, the trees still seemed to blot out the sun but at least it was able to stream through here and there. The small breeze up in the trees making them seem to dance as the young Jamaican began to suspect his father wasn't quite truthful with him.

He was especially relieved when the first person he saw at camp was a hauntingly beautiful brunette with the bluest eyes and fullest lips he had ever seen. He only got a glimpse of her, at least enough to be fairly certain she wasn't just a depression fueled hallucination. Dre wanted to follow the dark haired beauty but he was met by an older guy, not dad old but older than Dre at least. "Hey I'm TC, you must be..." he looked at a note apparently written in the palm of his hand "...Andre Blackwood." They didn't shake hands or anything like that. TC seemed rather laid back and casual, nothing like the drill instructor Dre had been dreading. From the looks of his hair, Dre thought his dreads would be pretty safe.

TC looked at the backside of the dark haired beauty and said with a smile "Don't worry, you'll have time enough to meet her." His look showing he wasn't shy about admiring a younger girl despite his position here at the camp. "You're going to be in cabin 2 and there will be no shortage of scenery there, I promise." TC thought about the finest little ass he thought he had ever seen in Cabin 2. He was also looking forward to meeting the fiery haired fellow American who was on her way. It would be nice to talk to someone whose English wasn't the Queen's for a bit. That and if her picture was any indication, she would definitely add to the already sensational 'scenery' in camp. As TC showed Dre the way, a mid sized dog fell into pace with TC, ignoring the newcomer as TC patted the side of his head.

Name: Melinda | Location: Arrival

Having dreaded the imagery conjured into her head at the terms "camp" and "boarding school" being used of one place, Melinda's first scanning gaze over the area was obviously relieved. While not typically one for the outdoors, the lush green and quiet atmosphere immediately put her at ease, feeling less banished and more as if on vacation. Less removed and more nestled. Lightly, she smiled.

More than that, as she watched the counselors who were out to greet the new arrivals, she noticed how young and relaxed they seemed. Here were adults who, at least on first impression, appeared more likeable than most of her schoolmates back home. Wasn't this place recommended to her parents as a way to "prepare her for the real world"? That had always seemed like code for very unlikeable things.

Melinda narrowed her eyes in some confusion and skepticism, and much curiosity, readjusting the black bag slung over her shoulder, before drifting further in.

Name: Raymond | Location:Arrival

As the taxi drove up to the secluded campsite, Ray tucked his gameboy away and finally took the time to look around. He grew up in a small town, so being out in the woods wasn't strange to him, although even for him this place was quite secluded. When the car finally parked, Ray smiled and handed the driver a tip. "Thanks." He said in a soft voice as the man popped the trunk and simply nodded at the gesture. Pulling out the last of his luggage, he could help but suddenly feel scared about what he was going to do. He already saw campers talking to counselors and doubted his ability to fit in. He shook his head and began to mumble to himself, "This will be good for me." That small saying had become his mantra during the long flight over the ocean. Gripping his bag tighter he looked down at the small pamphlet he was given and started his way towards where the rest of the camp seemed to consolidate.

The yellow cab had rolled to a stop, deposited her, and left without so much as a word to the girl left standing beside it holding her bags. She looked around, taking in the scenery, along with a deep breath. “Fresh air. Great. I’m in the fucking woods. Thanks a million step daddy dearest.” She rolled her eyes heading past check in. A voice called out to her telling her she had to check in. “Fuck you,” she retorted. “I’ll go to which cabin I damn well please. If you’ve got somebody in that one right there that isn’t Kaige Mayfair, then move them. It’s not that hard. Even an overweight, college reject, disappointment to her husband like you can do that. Just pretend you’re gonna get a donut and fat cock for doing it.” She smirked before heading to the cabin she had pointed to. Along the way, she gave a few glares that made a few people step back. “Damn right. You better get the fuck out of my way.”

Kaige knew this camp was just her step-father’s way to get rid of her and make her father happy at the same time. He never did anything nice for her just for the sake of being a good person. The relationship wasn’t a love/hate one. It was more along the lines of hate/hate. Her mother and step-mother had shipped her to her dad’s, and now it seemed they were passing her off as well. ‘Just as well. I don’t need anybody anyway. People get in the way. Just leave me to my own devices.’ Kaige loved to spend her time with her bow, skate boarding, and of course the occasional, secret music sessions where she would play a while before being discovered. Back home she had built a make shift shed in the woods stocking it with food, blankets, and clothes. She would stay gone for days at a time to get away from her step-father. This summer may have been his way of getting rid of her, but he was giving her a wonderful gift as well.

Kaige dumped her bags on a bed and grabbed her bow. She had already had enough of being indoors and around people. It was time to get into the woods. ‘Peace and quiet,’ she thought as she threw her quiver over her shoulder. The rules had not said anything about weapons. Then again, she hadn’t bothered to read any. Pushing open the screen door, she stepped outside noticing a dog walking with two guys. Her eyes looked the pup over, and she couldn’t help but smile. As soon as she realized the expression on her face, Kaige wiped the smile away. Her normal hard, cold wall was back up. She headed along the path, slightly in front of them, looking towards the thick covering the trees could provide. Her head tilted back as she examined them, trying to gage how difficult it would to climb them. “It’s doable. Easy enough. Just put my back into it, and I can do it.” The solace she longed for loomed in front of her as she continued along trying to put everything else behind her.

Name: TC | Location: Center of Camp

TC heard her before he saw her but it wasn't hard to find her once he looked, her red hair like nature's warning to the innocent or unsuspecting that here there be trouble. He paused a moment and told Andre "I better welcome this one myself. Your cabin is number 2, straight ahead, go ahead and get settled and..." He smiled knowingly at the younger man. "...I can tell you she is in Cabin 1 but that is all the head start I can give you." Andre flashed his own smile at the thought of those blue eyes that reminded him of the warm waters of the Carib then ran off to get settled and start looking.

TC took a deep breath and went towards the red head. "Kaige I presume." He said with a mock bow, "welcome to Camp Lockheart, from one rebel to another." He could see her determined look and pace so he simply fell in along with her. His long stride easily kept pace with her, he was careful not to try to stop her though. "So are you out to kill something or just targets?" He asked, referring to the bow she carried and wondered if she was any good.

She didn’t stop when she heard her name. Running away from the sound her name was coming from was usually a good idea. He seemed intent on remaining with her. She didn’t speed up. Instead Kaige continued along at her normal, fast pace. “Look. I don’t need a welcoming committee or your kind, friendly words. In fact, you can turn around and go back to the other boys and girls who might enjoy a good campfire song while making smores. Me? I’ll do just fine on my own. As for what I’m planning to do with my bow, that’s none of your damn business, and it’s gonna stay that way.” She began to laugh, not giving him a chance to respond to what she had said. "Rebel? You? What did you do? Get caught smoking by your mommy and daddy? Oh I know. You refused to take a shower," she asked looking him up and down. "Fucking hippy."

As they neared the woods, she took in a deep breath from before sprinting into the woods. The quiver bounced on her back as he feet kicked up the earth. The wind in her face blew back her red hair. She wasn’t sure if he was following, and frankly she didn’t care, but there as a nagging thought he might be there. Her feet carried to a rather large tree that had fallen to the ground. She quickly leapt atop it, pulled an arrow from her quiver as she turned around, and drew back waiting. “Come on you mother fucker! I know you’re coming! You can’t resist being a pain in the ass. You don’t know when to leave well enough alone. You’re just like every other person in my life. Always intruding. I don’t you. I don’t want you around, and if you don’t leave me alone, I’m gonna go all William Tell on you and shoot something from your body, and I don’t mean an apple from your head. Get the picture?” Her fingers rested close to her face, as she starred down the arrow with one eye closed waiting to see if he had indeed followed her. “Come on,” she whispered. “Just give me a reason, one little reason to let go. That’s all..I..need.” The look of concentration on her face was intense.

Name: TC | Location: Edge of Forest

TC listened to her tirade and didn't try to interrupt. He was a bit surprised but hardly shocked by the amount of anger in the young girl. He didn't run to keep up with her but kept up his pace. He knew these woods like the back of his hand and he would find her eventually. She was just a kid after all, and he had dealt with plenty of kids in his day. Her next step though, he had to admit, surprised him as she turned and aimed her bow at him. His steady stride did falter but only for a half step.

Thomas Covenent was pretty good at reading people, and while he had been wrong before, he was pretty sure she wasn't a killer despite her bold words. "I'd rather a good clean chest shot." He told her as he took off his leather vest and tossed it onto a low lying branch. She was pretty damn steady for a young girl drawing down on a human, could she really be that cold? More likely she was bluffing. He kept walking his hands going to the bottom of his shirt, stripping it up and over his body. "I've had some pretty bad ass people try to kill me on three continents...I suppose Europe would make four." As he cast his shirt aside, his well formed chest showed several well healed scars as if he had gotten them years before. One was clearly a bullet hole in his left shoulder and as he turned around to show a few more scars the exit wound was clearly visible, it had gone clean through luckily for him. As he turned back to face her he said "But none have been as pretty as you, so I guess I'm moving up in the world." His smile was sincere, but his eyes bore into hers with a promise that there would be repercussions if she crossed him.

"Now if you got the balls, young lady, to let that arrow fly, I can't do shit but take it. I will tell you I have proved pretty tough to kill. You go do as you will in this forest, if you want game there is plenty there. I will promise you though, that if you kill animals for fun, or turn that on another camper, I will spank that fine ass of yours with your own bow until it is as red as your hair. Do we understand each other?" He left the question hang in the air while he put his shirt back on and turned to get his vest.

As if on cue, the dog's head butted her ass to give her a sniff as dogs are prone to doing.

Name: TC | Location: On his way to Cabin 1

Dre simply threw his bags on the first bunk he saw, gave a quick look around and was headed back out the door. He felt like he had been given a second chance at life and wasn't about to let a moment of it go to waste. He resisted the urge to run, wanting to seem at least a bit cool about things. In his mind though he decided he didn't know anyone here and they didn't know him. He could simply say what was on his mind and not worry about his reputation or anything like that. It was liberating in a way.

He found cabin 1 and knocked on the door, not sure of the protocol. When no one answered he poked his head in but it was empty. He could feel something like butterflies in his chest which was pretty unlike him. He had never had a problem with girls but he had been in his own element, on top of his little paradise in the Caribbean. Now he was a stranger in a strange land and he only had words and actions to win her over.

He spied her again, her small size making it easy for her to blend in but when she turned he noticed her right away. She still had all her stuff and as she adjusted her bag on her shoulder he thought maybe he had his opening. He walked up to her and said "Hi, I'm Dre...Andre actually. Can I help you with that?" It was about as far as he could get before he got lost in those blue eyes again. He could only hope she responded favorably cause all the words he had planned were suddenly lost. They were quite a picture of contrast, the petite and fair beauty, and the tall dark dreaded young man towering over her.

Name: Melinda | Location: Near Cabin 1

The girl paused there as she looked up at the giant stranger, and unconsciously she took a small step back as her eyes darted over him, uncertain if he was a camper or counselor. He looked like someone who had every reason to be brimming with self-confidence and authority, but his words seemed almost as nervous as she felt, and at that thought, she was reminded that he had asked a question.

Her mouth opened slightly to answer, before realizing she didn't have the words yet. Help with that... Help with... "Oh!" she blurted and nudged the bag with her elbow, almost laughing at herself. She had packed light and it wasn't exactly a burden, but she stopped herself just short of refusing the offer, remembering the strange disappointment of boys at school. "It's—Sure, thanks..." She shrugged the strap off her shoulder to hand the bag off to Andre with a bit of a smile. "It's not much, but definitely closer to nothing for you," she remarked while looking him over again, before snapping herself out of it, straightening her posture and looking out toward the cabin. "I guess this one is yours, too?"

Name: TC | Location: Near Cabin 1

Andre took her bag, relieved she didn't just snub him or flee in terror. He smiled at her compliment, unable to get enough of those beautiful blue eyes. He really couldn't remember ever feeling so insecure but he had to admit the thrill of it all was pretty exciting. "No...I wish...I'm in Cabin 2 over there." He pointed the short way to his cabin, already regretting his luck but determined to make the best of it. "I just arrived myself and getting to know my way around, I think we have a bit of time if you want to look around together a bit?" He actually had no idea what the schedule was but everything seemed casual enough at the moment he figured they had time to kill so why not put it to good use.

"Should we drop off your bag first...ah...hey I didn't get your name?" It didn't look like he would need to get her phone number, this place seemed pretty rustic, he wondered if they even had service here. Right now though that was the least of his concerns, he mostly wanted to not say anything to scare this little angel away. At nearly a foot and a half taller than her, he felt he had to be extremely careful or he might break her. Of course that would involve some actual physical contact, he hoped that would be something he could work up to soon but he was ready to be patient with her, she seemed well worth it.

She didn’t even blink as he took off her vest. ‘Words. Nothing but words,’ she thought. ‘Good clean chest shot my ass.’ Kaige didn’t believe for one second that he would stand there and let her shoot him. He was either really stupid, or he had a death wish. He continued to strip, and she should have reacted like any female viewing someone that looked this way. Her eyes scanned his body, but not due to his appearance. It was the scars that drew her attention. Kaige had a few of those herself, but like everything else in her life, she kept those well hidden. She listened to his words. Kaige was always a great listener. It was whether or not she decided she was going to obey that was another story. There was never any question as to if she believed anyone. The answer was always simply no. Everybody lies. That was her way of viewing the world, but it wasn’t his words that held her attention. It was those eyes. While his lips were speaking words that she didn’t believe, those eyes were saying something to her that just didn’t register.

More words came from him before he turned to go. She felt the dog nudge her, and Kaige drew back harder on the arrow. Her lips together, eyes glaring at him down the arrow, she releases. The arrow breezes next to him imbedding into a tree just inches from him. “Don’t you ever threaten to spank my ass you sick mother fucker. If you do, next time I’ll be closer. If you think I missed, you’d be wrong. Consider that you’re only warning. I don’t kill animals for fun, and I sure as hell don’t do it for sport. I do it for food. I may do a lot of things I shouldn’t, but I won’t fucking kill anything unless it’s coming after me and giving me a reason to. Oh, and yeah, I did say anything. So keep your distance freak. I’d hate to add another scar, but trust me, I will.”

As she turned, leaping down from the tree she was standing on, she laughed. “You can keep the arrow. A souvenir from the pretty girl who could have shot you,” she mocked his tone from before. “Jack off while you’re looking at later.” She continued to laugh as she looked up at the tall trees. He had mentioned there was game around, and the idea of something cooked over an open flame in the woods did sound appealing. “Time to go hunting.” As she started to walk away, she thought she heard something moving behind her. Thinking it must be him, she spun around quickly. "Hey listen. I thought I....." She stopped seeing the dog. "Oh. It's you. Nothing personal." He looked so cute staring up at her. "Well you already sniffed my ass. Normally I make a guy buy me dinner before I let him do that, but I guess you can slide. Sorry pup. I don't have anything I can feed you, but hell you're welcome to anything I kill and cook. If I can kill anything out here. Oh I can shoot. It's just that this is a new hunting ground for me and all. Gotta get a feel for this place. Don't suppose you know where the best hunting is do you," she smiled reaching down and scratching his ears. "You're a cutie. I always wanted a dog, but my dads said no. Sometimes I pretend my step dad is a dog. Not much of a stretch if you knew the guy." Kaige sits down, still petting the dog, and putting her bow to the ground. "Guess you belong to that guy. You can hang around with me whenever you want. Dogs don't lie."

Name: TC | Location: Edge of Forest

TC had a moments notice as he heard the bow's release before he saw the arrow, thankfully, sail past and strike the tree ahead. "Well that went well." He said to himself as he let out a deep breath. A girl like Kaige needed a soft hand but he was confident she would come around in time. The arrow had been close but he was confident she had hit what she was aiming at. You just never knew what sort of emotional baggage kids brought to camp and Kaige seemed to have more than her share. Now though it was time to see who else had arrived and hopefully catch up with his favorite little Indian...Sioux to be exact.

The dog on the other hand, recognized the girl's bow and made an instant friend. He would much rather hunt than hang out in camp and he loved having his ears scratched. Her words were pretty much just noise but he was anxious to hunt and didn't sit too long to enjoy her petting. Soon he was trotting out in front, his nose going a mile a minute. He knew exactly what he was looking for, his very favorite. He was soon into the brush and driving a big fat rabbit right towards her.

“Hey,” she laughs as the dog moves. “Whatcha after boy? Oh I get it. You wanna hunt too? Okay.” Kaige had never had a hunting dog before, but she more than welcomed the chance. Her steps were soft behind the dog, as she let him lead. Her hand had already retrieved another arrow, and she was ready if the time came. The dog seemed on the trail of something only he could smell, and she watched him with concentration. As he headed into the brush, she stopped, pulling back on her bow, ready. When the brown rabbit leapt from the greenery, she aimed and let go. The arrow struck him, halting his escape. She grinned. “Good boy. Good boy!” She grabbed the arrow, hoisting the rabbit up with it. “He’s a fine kill. Bet you’d like some.” As her inspected the rabbit, she thought about how she was going to prepare him. She knew she didn’t have a pot or even a blade good enough to do the job with her. No. She would have to go back to camp for that. Camp. That was where he would be at she assumed. “You know your master might want some of this. After all you are his dog, and you helped me get him. What do you think boy? Think I should share him?” The dog’s eyes looked up at her as his tongue hung from his panting mouth. “I know. It makes no sense to you, and I keep talking to you. Come on boy. Let’s go get this rabbit prepped and you some water. I’ll share with you though.”

She headed back towards camp, rabbit in hand and the dog following. It wasn’t until she started to emerge from the forest that she noticed him again. “Oh well. It’s now or never.” She held the rabbit high in the air so that he could see. “Wanna help,” she mouthed to him. “Skin him, cut him, cook him?” Kaige was relaxing a little more now, and it showed on her face.

Name: TC | Location: Middle of Camp

TC had returned to camp to see that Andre seemed to have made first contact with the girl he was mooning over from the moment he got here. He gave them plenty of distance, there was plenty of time and if they could learn from each other, all the better. Another young man had checked in and he simply gave him directions to his cabin. He seemed rather withdrawn and TC wasn't really the kind of guy to push himself on another. He figured the boy would come out of his shell in his own time and in his own way. That was how he pretty much dealt with all the campers, he was here for them but they were old enough to come to him if they needed something.

He couldn't help but think about the wild red head that threatened to shoot him today. She was going to be a handful but he had to say he liked a challenge and loved a girl who wasn't afraid to get outdoors. There were simply too many little princesses out there for TC's liking. He liked to get dirty in more ways than one, and it was fun to find a girl who shared that attitude. Of course it would be ideal if he wasn't bleeding to badly when they were done.

As if she was conjured from his imagination he saw Kaige running towards him accompanied by the dog. It wouldn't be wholly accurate to say the dog was his, they were more companions than a conventional pet/owner pairing. Oddly he often felt he had more in common with the dog than many of the campers. He was at least pleased to see that Kaige didn't have another arrow notched and aimed at him. Instead she had a nice plumb rabbit skewered on one of her arrows. The thrill of the hunt seemed to have soothed the fire within her as she seemed to want some help with prepping the meat for the fire. "Sure" he mouthed back and held up one finger for her to wait as he went to the counselor's cabin for his knives and a few cooking supplies. He generally didn't invite campers to the counselor cabin, it was their refuge. He looked at the empty bunk, hoping they filled it soon, a bit of femininity certainly would be welcome again.

He returned with a satchel that had his field dressing kit and led Kaige to one of the large stone hearths they could use for cooking. He got a fire going first, so they would have some nice hot coals. He pulled out a skinning knife and held it out handle first to Kaige. "You can use this as long as you promise not to use it on me." He said, his smile letting her know that he was more than willing to give her a second chance. TC wasn't one to hold a grudge. He had his own share of trouble when he was Kaige's age.

Kaige’s grin widened as she saw his reply. Nodding, she watched him disappear inside the counselor’s cabin. She glanced down at the dog, who was staring up at her. “Oh come on. He can help. It’s not like I love him. It’s not like I’m gonna fuck his brains out. He’s here to help with the rabbit. It’s the only right thing to do. Don’t worry. I’ll make sure you get some too. You deserve it.” The dog seemed to groan at her words. “Don’t you make that noise with me. Come on body,” she said heading a little closer to the cabin. She wouldn’t go inside though. She knew what it felt like to have your privacy violated. Kaige didn’t respect authority, but boundaries were an entire issue altogether. She knew where the lines were drawn in the sand, and she did her best to stay on her side of things. At least there, she felt comfortable, safe.

When he emerged with the satchel, she falls in step next to him. She wanted to say thanks, but Kaige often held back. It didn’t take too many times of trying to explain yourself to someone you were suppose to be able to trust only to be punched in the mouth before you learned it was better to simply remain quiet. Her step-father hated her, and her father was too much of a pussy to stand up for her. So she endured the hell he inflicted on her. Coming to this camp was a good thing to her. At least she got away from him.

They came to the hearth, and he started the fire. “Sit,” she told the dog, who was already comfortably doing so. “Good boy,” she grinned. Her gaze lifted just in time to see the blade being presented to her. She took the blade, returning his smile. “I make no promises. Promises are for suckers and easily broken, but I will say that you haven’t given me a reason to. Yet,” she added the last word as she brought the arrow with the rabbit to the flat surface. “First things first. I want my arrow back Bugs.” She worked in silence for the most part, speaking more to the dog than anyone else. Gutting the rabbit, she tossed him what she knew he was waiting for. “See? Told you I would share with you boy. Thanks.” Of course he was already enjoying his treat by the time she finished speaking. Glancing over TC, she continued. “I know you must think I’m crazy, but my step-father never let me have a dog. I think animals are better than people. They don’t lie, and you can pretty much guess what they want most of the time. People are sneaky, lying beings that hurt each other. Animals don’t think that way. Hell they don’t think at all most of the time. They lick their own asses. Of course if I was that flexible, I’d probably do it too,” she teased. As quickly as the smile came to her face though, she pushed it away. “I don’t mind sharing with you. It was your dog here that helped me with the kill. I figure it’s the least I can do. It’s the right thing to do. People around me,” she shakes her head, “don’t always do the right thing. Me? I at least try to.”

She keeps working finally putting the rabbit over the hot coals. They were just perfect now thanks to TC. “There. Won’t be too long. I’ve got my own stuff in my bag back at my cabin. I’ll set up a place in the woods to cook later on. I guess,” she hesitates, “you could come by and have something to eat sometime. I mean if you want to. I’m not trying to force you to or nothing. Lots of game in the woods that I could kill, and there’s fish in the pond. I make a mean trout. You like fish? You bring something to drink, and I’ll kill and cook? You could help cook if you want to. I’m just offering. Don’t read too much into it. I don’t wanna marry you and have your babies. Hell I don’t even know if you’d be a good fuck,” she teased.

TC could hardly believe this was the same girl who not long ago was swearing like a sailor and threatening to shoot him with her bow. She sounded like a typical teenager though he did keep an eye on her especially once he handed her a knife. Of course he watched for more than just his concern for self preservation. She really was attractive, in a semi-psychotic sort of way, and he had learned from experience that crazy had both good and bad points. Sure she might try to kill him but he could easily imagine her being a sexual powerhouse as well. At the end of the day, she might very well be worth the risk.

She certainly seemed to like the dog though, and the dog had usually been a pretty good judge of character in the past so maybe there was hope for her after all. TC was content to listen to her nearly non-stop stream of consciousness monologue. He wasn't a big talker anyways, preferring to listen and then to act, more than giving speeches and pedagoguery. He did though offer the comment "He doesn't belong to me." Referring to the dog of course as he didn't really take care of the dog like a traditional owner. They just seemed to connect on some subconscious level and the dog stuck around. Somehow the thought of 'owning' him seemed almost peculiar to the counselor.

TC also watched to see if she actually knew what she was doing when it came to dressing and cooking the rabbit. She was certainly no stranger to a knife or to rabbits for that matter. He found few enough that had any skills and fewer still with such great tits. My how she could talk though. Even after she put the rabbit on the coals she kept talking. It was not the way he would have done it but he looked forward to seeing how it turned out. He wasn't at all opposed to learning from a camper as much as he might teach one.

He did enjoy silence though and as her words continued to flow he decided it was time for action. He came close to her, ostensibly to retrieve his knife. "I'll take that then if you are done with it." She seemed rather stable at the moment but he still felt better having it out of her hands. As he cleaned the blade and put it back in his satchel he turned back to her. In one quick fluid motion he took her into his arms and kissed her. He pressed her hot young body against his hardened frame, pressing his lips to hers. He reveled in both the silence and the feel of her. He wasn't sure if she would kiss him back or try to stab him but sometimes you just had to find out where you stood with someone.

Kaige gave him the knife, a sly smile on her lips. She knew he was still unsteady around her, not sure if she would use his body as pin cushion at any moment. 'Good,' she thought. 'Always be on alert around me hippy.' She was about to voice that very thought when she felt him pull her towards him, holding her there, and pressing his lips to her own. Her eyes were wide open, stunned, processing what was happening here. Her hands came up to his chest slowly, and she pushed him back from her. With the back of her hand, she wiped her lips. "What the fuck? Who the hell told you you could kiss me? You bastard! I do something nice for you like this, and you fucking kiss me." She shook her head. "What the hell would they do to you if they knew a counselor at this camp was doing this sort of shit? Huh? Do you wanna get in....." She paused looking at him. The realization hitting her like a ton of bricks. "Oh," she breathed. "They do know. That's what kind of camp this is. Isn't it? They sent the campers here to be fucked by people like you?"

Kaige hung her head. 'That bastard. He sent me here thinking he would torture me.' She looked at TC. Her mouth didn't move. 'Good thing he doesn't know me very well.' She moved closer to him, snaking her hand up his chest. "If you wanted me to be quiet, all you had to do was ask." She leans in, her plump lips gently kisses his neck, the start of a trail her mouth would take to his chin. Her eyes meeting his. "If you wanted to fuck me, all you had to do was ask. A simple thank you for the rabbit would have done, but I'm willing to..take..anything you're willing to give."

Her step-father may have thought he was hurting Kaige by sending her here, but he truly did not know her. She would revel in the touch of the people here. Male or female, she didn't care. All she wanted was what she whispered to him next. "Touch me." Her lips graced his lips in one quick kiss. She was gaging him, giving him a chance to respond. Kaige wanted to see exactly what this man wanted.

Owen McGrath stands outside of his cabin, calling out to the passing by campers that looked lost and searching for cabins. Cabin 3 was his, but he knew where everyone belonged so was able to direct them. He had set them himself so he should know. Most seemed well directed already, so Owen didn't have all the much to do, so he continued to stand outside his cabin, waiting for his campers to arrive.

Blair White pays the taxi man with a small smile, thanking him for the ride. He didn't really mean it, but keeping face was important. He knew the camp pamphlet and site was a sham. A former camper had told him what this place was and he was ready to start sampling what this place had to offer. "Tsk tsk tsk. Poor pickings." He says to himself walking through the camp. He only say 2 girls in the whole camp so far. A little disappointed, he hears his named called out by one of the people in charge, Owen he came to learn as he came close and found out this was his Cabin. It wasn't long before Blair was settled and back out in the camp, looking to start making "friends."

"It's not quite like that." TC told Kaige as the realization came to her that this wasn't quite like any camp she had been or probably even heard of before. His tone was not unpleasant though despite her return to near hostility, she certainly seemed on a hair trigger. Of course most of the kids that came here had some problem or another but Kaige seemed to have more than her share. Despite, or perhaps because of those problems, TC had a high interest in her.

"In due time my dear." He said in answer to her comment about being fucked. But he did take a strong calloused hand from her waist and let it slide up to her right breast, squeezing the firm young flesh as his thumb brushed across the tip to stimulate her nipple through the fabric. Sex, he was certain, wasn't her problem and he had to resist the temptation to take her direct to a cabin and bang away at her. He wanted to take her to the next level, something a bit beyond simple physical gratification, mutual masturbation as the Catholic school clergy used to call it. Not that he prescribed to all that anymore, no far from it, but there was ancient wisdom in some of that nonsense.

"I think your bunny is burning" he said teasingly as her distraction from cooking was not doing their meal any good. It was still salvageable but only if she acted quickly. Neither her fiery outbursts nor their burning dinner ruffled TC's calm demeanor. He knew he had to be careful with this one, but he wasn't going to let her draw him into her cycle of anger. He took his duty to teach seriously and he was pretty sure he had figured out a first lesson for her.

Her mind reveling in the feel of his hand on her breast was snapped back to the here and now as he mentioned their food burning. She quickly pulled from him, rushing over to it. Reaching in she moved the bunny from the hot coals and over to a flat surface. Her hands were shaky as she worked. Kaige didn't speak as she worked. Her mind wasn't even completly on the camp. It was him. Her step-father. She remembered how he smiled at her when she climbed into the cab. 'He sent me here to be raped and tortured by these thugs they call counselors. Little does he know I fucking like it.' Her thoughts did little to soothe her hurt feelings though. It was just another show of how much he hated her. He actually wanted to bring physical harm to her, but she was already aware of that. It was why she felt it necessary to sneak in and out of the house all the time. It was simply easier than dealing with him. More than once their fights had come to blows, and she had walked away with a bloody nose or split lip.

She continued to work on the bunny, her eyes growing wet with each passing thought of the man who wanted to hurt her. Hunting had become an outlet for her to get away from him. Skateboarding, painting, and even playing music had all been other ways she had found to deal with her emotions. There was still that undeniable anger there though, and it was so simple to lash out at everyone around her. Put up those walls an never, ever let them see the real you. That was her motto. As she wiped away a stray tear, she realized someone was seeing her though.

Her eyes didn't lift from the bunny as she spoke. "Knife," she simply said. "Don't worry. I just need to cut him up. Not you." She offered no more explanation as she continued to work, keeping a check on him out of the corner of her eye. Her trembling hand reached, waiting for the knife. Her eyes soon followed focusing on TC. In that moment, Kaige Mayfair was there. Not Salem. Not the wicked bitch of the west. Not the brat. Not even, "the pain in my ass that needs to move back with her mothers!" It was her. The vunerable girl that hide behind all the anger all the time was peering up at him, and just as quickly as she appeared, Kaige looked away, not allowing him to see her anymore. "The knife, or don't you trust me? You wouldn't be the first. Just give me the damn knife, or you can pick up the fucking bunny and just bite him."

TC could sense Kaige opening up ever so slightly to him. It was there for a moment and then it was gone again. It was something, a start at least. He retrieved his knife once again but didn't give it to her right away. Instead he stepped up behind her and reached his arms around her, pressing against her firm ass as she worked on the rabbit. "I don't think he is quite done yet." He told her, his voice soft as his mouth was just above her left ear. "How about we trim here and here? Not much burned, it looks pretty good so far" He merely used the knife as a pointer before surrendering it to her by opening his hand so she could take it from him. He kept his words supportive and encouraging.

Once his hands were free he brought them together over Kaige's stomach just below her ribs, pulling her just slightly back and into him. His arousal pressed into her lower back, leaving no doubt to his physical response to her. He left her otherwise unmolested to finish her work on the rabbit, hopefully to return it to the coals for a bit more cooking. He didn't release her though once she was done but kept her close. He had found sometimes a simple physical connection could mean so much between two people. "Now why don't we keep our eyes on dinner, while you tell me why you think you are here?" He nuzzled into her hair, inhaling deeply, she smelled of the outdoors he loved so much and something different that he couldn't quite put his finger on but it was rather pleasant.

Sure it was a job and he had been trained to use psychology to help people with their problems (and to do some rather unhelpful things as well) but he genuinely wanted to help this girl. He had no idea what she had been through, parents weren't always honest, especially when they were part of the problem. Unlike most conventional counselors though, sex was definitely not off limts, and TC was almost certain it would be a key ingredient in making progress, even if it meant they would have burnt rabbit from time to time. Only when she began to open up to him, would he return his hands, both hands this time, to her firm young breasts.

His tone wasn't loud, but as his warm breath kissed her ear, she jerked, as if stunned. Kaige only nodded as she watched him point out what he thought they should do. Certainly she agreed. It didn't surprise her that he knew so much about this. Men could be excellent cooks. She wasn't biased or blind to that fact. Her hand reached for the knife, pausing for a second, as she tried to steady herself. Then, for the briefest of moments, there it was. Her fingers, her skin, touched his. It was just his hand, but it was contact. Kaige wasn't a touchy feely person generally. Sure she would fuck anything with a pulse, but to her it was just that. Sex. To actually make a connection with someone with that skin on skin contact was something she avoided like the plague.

Quickly she moved her hand away from his and began to work on the rabbit. His hands came to rest on her body, and Kaige paused for a moment. Clothing separated them, but she could feel the warmth from his body. He pulled her body back against his own, and her eyes opened wide. Her fingers gripped the knife tightly, and for a moment, she froze. Kaige could feel him against her. His condition was easy to assess. Her lips parted as she took a deep breath. Kaige wasn't speechless too many time, but now was certainly one of those times. While she was always ready for sex, there was something different about this man. She looked down at the rabbit and resumed her work. He was right with every attention to detail he had paid, every bit of advice he gave her. She didn't answer his question. Instead, she opted to work in silence.

After she placed the rabbit back on the coals, noting his closeness to her, she finally spoke. "Why do I think I'm here? Because my step-father is a malicious bastard that thinks he can send me here to be raped and tortured. HA! Little does he know I fucking love sex," she yelled. "That's right. I love having my pussy sucked and fucked. I love a hard cock shoved down my throat and into my ass, and I don't mean in that order either!" The taste of my own pussy, my cum, my ass is all wonderful to me! That mother fucker thinks he can hurt me by doing this? Well. He truly doesn't know me." She looks over to him, wanting to pull away, to run and hide, but there's something there, in those eyes, that she can't get away from. Something that lowers her walls once more. "You see me. Don't you? You're fucking looking right at me right now, and you see me. Nobody ever sees me. I don't want them to, but you? I can't....," Her voice trails as she looks down finally noticing he's holding her breasts. "Afraid they're going somewhere," she asks quickly throwing her walls back up.

Kaige seemed to be on or off, hot or cold. When she talked it was almost more than TC could take in all at once. She certainly had her share of issues but separating the real from the fantasy and misconception would be a challenge. Did she really think she was here to be raped? As she talked of loving sex he let his hands roam upwards. She had wanted to be touched and it was much easier to reward good behavior than to punish bad, besides TC wasn't about punishment. He had to admit though, she had a great body, her breasts filling his hands. Her talk of sex was rather....advanced to put it politely. But then, as quickly as she had started, she shut off again.

At her sarcastic words he pulled his hands away. He had no doubt he could keep going if he chose. Bend her right over the table and take her right here and now. She would quite likely enjoy it, he knew he would. It wasn't all about sexual satisfaction though and she would need to learn that her words had repercussions when it came to others. Perhaps more importantly though, she should learn she could trust him, he would touch her, wanted to touch her, but only if she wanted it in return. Trust was the lesson of the day...perhaps the week with Kaige.

He stepped away from her. "It looks about right now...what do you think?" He told her as he looked at their main course..."so what should we have to go with it?"

She was a little stunned when he pulled away. That had never happened before. Usually by now a guy had her naked fucking her brains out. There was clearly something different about this one. What exactly that was, she had yet to figure out. Still as he mentioned the dinner, she couldn’t help but narrow her eyes at him. “What do you mean go with it? I normally just eat the one thing, and I consider myself lucky for that. I catch it, cook it, eat it. That’s about it. I don’t get the sides and fancy extras other people get. It doesn’t work that way for me. Now if you got something in mind,” she asked stepping over to check on the bunny, “Then I’m all….ears,” she said holding up the bunny.

“He’s ready though. Don’t feel like you gotta have more with him. If he’s not enough, me and Lucky can go get something else. Isn’t that right Lucky,” she asked looking towards the dog. Kaige could tell something else had happened though. TC seemed a little withdrawn now. He went from having his hands on her breasts and pressing his manhood into her back, to backing away and talking about dinner.

“Okay. Out with it,” she finally said. “Why did you go from wanna be, could be porn star camp counselor guy to Bobby Flay outdoors cooking man? Was it something I said, because I’m gonna tell right now I’m not the brightest bulb, the sharpest knife in the drawer, or the brightest crayon in the box. I miss things. Okay? And I don’t playing the mind reading game. If I did something wrong, you’re gonna have to tell me. I can’t read people’s minds, and I don’t wanna. You read people’s minds, and they let you in. That’s not the bad part. The bad part is if they let you in, then you usually let them in too. Look.” She takes a deep breath. “I’m….sorry if I did something wrong. I’m always fucking up. Trust me. My step-father always makes that clear to me. I’m nothing but a stupid waste of time and a fuck up. So if I did something wrong, you’re gonna have to tell me.” She had been trying to pull the bunny apart with her hands and finally gives up. “Can I use the knife again? I can’t tear this damn bunny apart for us.” Looking over to him, her frustration, her confusion is clear. She’s reaching for a connection, and that is also reflected in her gaze. “Please. Help me. With this.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom