Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xana writes (and bitches probably.) Comments Welcome!

that is very nicely executed ..........
nice to see those people who write ...
comments always inspire to write more ...

I think often about my characters, especially the ones that inspire me. The fan in my wants them to be happy. The writer in me wants their stories to be interesting. The masochist in me wants to feel pain vicariously through them. Sometimes these competing interests make writing difficult, finding that balance between giving them happiness, and inflicting pain upon them. Most of the time, the more interesting one wins, and pain is usually more interesting than happiness.

Sometimes it is interesting to see how you can cohesively bring a character through the different phases of joy and pain...it makes them more multi-faceted (at least in my own mind) when they go through things and experience more than just being a flatline happy. Sometimes things can become a almost a beautiful conflicting tangle and it always is more inspiring to try and work a character through levels of pain and joy. At least this is what I tell myself when I feel like being particularly cruel to my favorite characters.

Then again this could just be the lack of sleep rambling and my distinct lack of caffeine talking...also, thank you for the welcome, m'dear! You are too sweet (and I don't feel hindered in the slightest by your writing, it is always a pleasure to read).

Okay I owe reply to everyone so I am working through them. Please have patience.

Got to present as Kali the Goddess of destruction and slaughter some Kobolds in our D&D tonight. Was awesome, involved much cackling. This was my theme song!

Out of context D&D quote, was also out of character this time, "We are going to go straight Anakin on their asses."

Me *has to write a scene where a character is on heroin.*

Me *listens to Comfortably Numb three times while writing the scene.*

Me: Nailed it.

So both of my Weekly D&D games were cancelled this week and I had four partners drop on me. I blame Fallout 4.

Thinking about trying to play a male character as my main character for an rp. I have one in mind, borrowing a major side character from a current rp, but not sure how committed to the idea I am. If I do, it won't be until this weekend.

So this was the first time I've ever written a scene like this. I have been discovering a fondness for playing aggressive female characters. This is a bit more forceful that I have been before, bordering on female on male rape.

Aurianna dreamt it was a few days earlier, a familiar and heartbreaking scene playing out before her. Clara and Matthias were fighting, both maddened by the Dark Choir. Only the Matthias she saw now was not the one who had fought her apprentice that day. It was the demon, swiping at her with his talons, laughing as her apprentice faltered against this attack, and he ended it with a hard right into her temple. Clara fell like a sack of potatoes.

“Clara!” Aurianna screamed, diving for her acolyte, putting her body between Clara’s and Matthias. The Demon smirked at this, catching her on her hair, using it to drag her along. She was slammed into a tree, one hand pinning both her wrists above her head, the other tearing her armor off like it was a thin blouse.

“I know why this upset you, Ari,” The demonic voice snarled in her ear, while the free talon groped at her breasts, claws digging in, drawing dark droplets of her blood in its wake, streaming over her fair skin. “You were jealous. You wish it were you I tried to rape. Because you want this. You want me to take it from you.” He cupped the breast, and brought his face to it, licking the blood dripping down.

“No,” she whimpered, struggling against his grasp. She should have been stronger than him, why couldn’t she break loose?

“Don’t lie, cunt,” he growled, his hand moving into her pants, ripping them open. He shoved a thick finger inside her, easily pushing into her depths and discovering her sultry heat. “You wouldn’t be this wet if you didn’t want this.” His finger fucked her harshly, splitting her softness open for him.

“Your body craves the violation. Longs to be used, fucked, and filled with cum. Just give in to it Ari. Give in, and I’ll give you what you want.” He fit a second finger in her, his cruel strokes making sopping noises as he drove past her tightness. He had her entire body jerking in time with his thrusts, breasts bouncing wildly, as she tried to squirm away from the pleasing torment.

“Stop…please…” she begged, her words betrayed by the moans escaping her lips, and the pink hue her skin began to take.

“Stop?” the demon mocked, forcing it’s snake-like tongue into her open mouth, his longer organ easily entering her throat, his fingers never stopping their momentum within her. “It’s too late to stop, Mistress. I will have my release, and if you won’t admit your lust then…”His eyes wandered over to Clara’s passed out form, then back at her, smiling cruelly.

Aurianna let out an inhuman scream, suddenly able to summon the strength to push the demon off her. A hard right came out of nowhere, and the demon went down. Aurianna was on him now, pinning him down as he tried to rise, slamming his shoulders onto the hard ground. He was hot between her thighs, she felt his body beneath hers, as though it were more than a dream. She could feel him, right here, with her. The demon growl from his throat, but Aurianna held his mouth between her thumb and index finger, glaring down at him now.

“You forget your place,” She snarled at him, one free hand gripping his cock, annoyed to find to only slightly hard. And sticky, for whatever reason. She stroked him, hard and fast. There was no tenderness in touch. It was full of lust and anger, and she smirked cruelly as he whimpered before her.

“You are my fucktoy demon,” She scowled at him, swallowing him within her soft wetness. She grunted deeply each time she pounded onto him, fucking him into the hard ground, with no concern for him. ‘Take that fucking cunt. Take it! You are mine! You belong to me! You serve me!” Her hands were on his shoulders once more, driving herself onto him, driving him down, feeling her pleasure build as she took it from him.

“Ari…” he pleaded her, almost as if he were in pain. She slapped him across the face, hard enough to shut him up.

“You don’t get to say that, fiend. You don’t use my name. That’s only for him…” She roared, slamming into him with all her strength. But looking down, below her, she didn’t see the demon. Down below her was the man, her man. Matthias. Her pace slowed, but didn’t stop, as she tried to make sense of the scene coming to light. Not in the field, where he had fought Clara, where he had assaulted Clara, where she had left him for dead. They were in bed. The same bed they fell asleep in. The same bed they had made love in, where he told he loved her, and kissed her tenderly.

“Matthias?” She questioned, sitting up, still confused, still feeling him pulse and throb within her. “What happened…what did I do?” She asked, struggling to comprehend how the scene changed.

“Goddess! Did I…did I hurt you?”

I thought it was a very capable piece! I loved the sudden transition from passive to aggressive, and you captured the shift in power perfectly.

Clearly this is something you should write more of!

I agree with Reydan, Xana, I thought it was great, especially as to how there was nothing forced in how and when the balance of power shifted, and it read as perfectly natural.

What they said, Xana. I also like how it runs with the way the distinction between dream and reality has blurred in His Redemption, and with Ari's own confused feelings about Matthias the demon vs. Matthias the man.

Is it cheating for a woman have sex with the physical embodiment of her lover's demonic soul? Asking for a friend.

Why I rp

brain: it seems like problems are happening. would you like to pretend they're not & think about fictional characters instead?

me:yes please

I was just shy of 45,000 words for the month of November. I have come a long way since barely being able to hit 6,000 in January. Thanks to all my awesome partners for inspiring me.

Damn, Xana, that's about the length of a novel? Congratulations :) I won't ask how many of those words are for a particular story!

Mr Quixotic said:
Damn, Xana, that's about the length of a novel? Congratulations :) I won't ask how many of those words are for a particular story!

45,000 words is about 90-120 pages in my experience. So novella length.

There is a contest in November called NaNoWriMo, for National Novel Writing Month. You are supposed to write a 50,000 word story between November 1st and November 30th, for a chance at a prize. So I fell short of that number, and besides 45,000 was my total for all my rps, which is over ten for November. I will say that 23k of that came from a single story.

So, aside from Quix, I am caught up with my rps! It's been a couple months since this happened, so yay!

On the bummer side I think I lost two rps. Which is a weird, since both partner complimented me on my writing just before they stopped responding. I guess real life got in the way. So, please don't compliment my writing, current partners. Apparently it's the kiss of death for our rp. XP

Might bump for a dark rp. We will see.

Out of context D&D quote for the evening:
“You can’t just start raising random children you find underground”

So, one of the rps I thought was dead isn't. Yay! Still possibly negotiating one more dark rp, just busy with work.

So last weekend I was caught up on rps, and had plenty of free time. How many replies do I get? A couple. This week, when I am crazy busy at work and have tons of errands to run this weekend? I am completely flooded by replies.

Sigh.

I should get to everyone through the weekend, hopefully. Please have patience.

Also I lost my phone. Not that it matters to any of you other than I won't be constantly online waiting for pms. Just most of the time. XP

Ah, sorry to hear you lost your phone. I wish they had something to soothe those BMR withdrawal symptoms :)

Happy New Years BMR. I hit more than 40,000 words for December, and over 200,000 for the year! Holy shit, I was not expecting to be able to do that. I have been so success these last few months I am thinking I might set this years goal for 300,000 words.

So thanks to all my amazing partners for pushing me and inspiring me to write like crazy.:heart:

11903981_1051055378259235_2485936394297614502_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom