Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a smut filled (probably quick) time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaL

Star
Another adjustment of this post. (11/27/16) I feel I should try to update this a bit more often since I'm constantly flexing around with ideas and levels of interest.

I'm looking for primarily short term RPs at first. I don't have the best of luck doing long term RPs, mostly because the stamina/interest just runs out or an issue in real life comes up and kills the enthusiasm. And I hate it when I can't get to complete one. I've been thinking of the idea to try making episodic RPs, short term but kept easily open for continuation. I also default to smut focused RPs, though the occasional story driven one is nice to have sometimes. Even in the smut driven ones, I tend to like having some level of story in it, be it the background setting or some lore that drives the whole scene or just some origin stories of the characters. That also goes for the characters. Even a smut focused one should still have good characters and good development for them. In the end though, I really really like being able to finish RPs (for once) so that's the main reason why I'm staying short term for now. Yes, it's possible that I might want to keep one going afterwards. If that happens I like working episodically, taking a break in between sessions with the same story.

I also need the replies to be of some length. I'm not strict, at least one paragraph (five sentences at bare minimal) with each reply. However I understand that sometimes there might be a scene where you're having trouble writing much for it. The occasional really short reply doesn't bother me. And PLEASE, do feel free to voice concerns if you're not having fun. These RPs are suppose to be fun and hot for both of us. ^^

And as for how many responses at a time, I'm not going to judge. There have been times when I've disappeared for months in the past so it's not my place to judge. That said, I do try to keep it going, at the least one respond a day. But I'm completely flexible. If you need to go on a hiatus in the middle of it but wish to continue where we left off afterwards, then feel free to do so.

Now then, themes and plot ideas I like to work with. I’m certainly not restricted to where I have to have at least one thing from this list though. Now as the placement of the thread suggested, I default to playing a dom male character, but I've had enjoyment playing both dom and sub of both genders. I rarely deal with anything others, though I've done futa before. I also at times like having more than two characters involved, though nothing extensive like a dozen (unless if it's a bunch of harems). Tried it, but too much to deal with at times. Maybe if it was a brief moment in the story? We can do this either with two of us playing multiple characters or organizing a private group RP session. Whatever actually works. In terms of number of characters I can do at once, three seems to be a solid limit. Though now that I think about it, I could do more as long as they're not all in a scene at the same time. I can picture myself doing four, but that would be putting stress on my writing skills. I also prefer to have close to a similar number of characters being played by each of us if we're not using harems. As in if I'm playing three, you would have three, give or take one.

-Voyeur. Example plot idea: A younger dating couple decides to spy on a more experienced couple they know of and have sex between the two as they watch. Might get caught, but the experienced couple are actually flattered and invite them to join. Might also lead to swapping partners. (Generally though, I do enjoy any voyeurism.)

-Supernatural elements do come up in my RPs often. These can be magic, transformation (beasty transformation like werewolves or gender transformation), possession, or strange creatures (and yes, that can include tentacles). I specifically have a soft spot for werewolves (the anthro, more interested in romping kind), which I do have a lore already set up for something involving that. I've got it written out elsewhere here, still a work in progress: Link Basically think a lust filled tribe where one or some humans get integrated in in the best way a horny creature can *wink*. (I would describe what the crowd would be doing as they watch our characters)

-Unrealistic amounts of cum (...maybe), I know isn't for everyone and I don't like using it a lot of the time. Sometimes I will though, it depends. Whenever I do, I usually average around a pint amount. More than that, while I have done it before in an RP (don't know why I'm clarifying that part), it's very rare for me.

-I'm actually gaining a taste for an incest RP. If I say child, I of course mean in relationship terms and not age. I assume everyone is still of allowed age on this site. Say they just turned 18. Anyways, as for any parent/child RPs I tend to like a storyline where the parent(s) are trying to guide their child(ern) as they explore their sexuality, or the parents having sex in front of them to show what it looks like. I also like incorporating some of the other themes. I don't enjoy actual sex between the parent and offspring, but between kin I'm fine. A story example: two siblings, be it a brother or sister or twin sisters, were born as supernatural beings with lust filled instincts but don't know about it yet. Their parents do though, and they know their first awakening is going to happen soon, so they plan to 'help' them along during their first night.

Soft non-con (hesitant at first). I can't do hardcore non-con, or really hardcore anything. It can appear to be like that, but there needs to be caring and soft feelings behind it.

Other concepts:
Harems
Shower scene
Wilderness scene
Exhibition

WARNING, like many people here, there are limits. The usual list, no blood or gore, bathroom stuff, hard non-con, death, or ill intent in general. Light vore is something I have explored and may want to try out sometime, but if you're looking for a vore RP then best not to count on me. Unless you're okay with trying to RP with someone who's currently in the mood to try to be experimental.

UPDATE: Over time I've built up several RPs that never were completed. Some of which I wish to keep going though, so if anyone wishes to try picking up from where someone else left off or just want to replay the story and characters from the beginning, I can show you any one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom