Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

in need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBrightKisses

Super-Earth
The status of all stories as of now:

Mother, daughter, boyfriend idea has been Closed 

King and the peasant unwilling bride idea, is currently Open

The facade masquerade ball idea, is currently closed

Battered wife idea, is currently retired

Young girl sold into slavery idea, is currently retired

Sham marriage, corrupted son idea is, currently Closed

The polygamist daughter idea, is currently open

The orphan daughter idea is, currently open to new ideas

The Lost Princess idea is currently retired

Ramsay and Jeyne Poole/Arya is currently open 

Orphaned Princess Slave is currently closed - Open to new ideas

Subway of Desires is currently open

Casting Couch is currently Retired

Ghostly Affair is currently Closed

Yakuza Debt is currently closed

A Paranormal Story is currently Closed

X-Rated Inuyasha and Kagome is currently open to new ideas

Wrong Vacation/Missing Daughter is currently open to new ideas

Traditions is currently Open

Harley and Joker open

Wrong Place, Wrong Time is currently Open

Afternoon Turned Wrong Open

Lost In Wonderland Closed

Doctor's Favorite Open

Alice in Wonderland Gotham Style Open

Lost In the Jungle Open

Teacher's Revenge Open

Magical Dwellings is open

Step father's Crush is currently open

A Masseuses Dream Open

Forbidden Love Open

Illusions Open

Gym Teachers Buffet is currently closed

Salem's Darkness is currently Open

Dark Secrets is currently Open

Pure Royalty is currently Open

Apple of my Eye is currently Open

Sibling Rivalry is currently Open

Kidnapped and Kept is currently Open

Natural Trails is currently Open

Flowers in the attic Open

My request to all of you:
Please read all of my ideas before choosing, I have a lot of good ones!

Side Note:

All subject titles on this page is kept updated, and if you search for them on this thread you will also see that I have posted the themes or story line I thought of to go with the story, so please do not enquire on a title unless you have done your homework and looked up the story to see if you would even be interested. I had someone ask for a title, that had forced sex in it, but once it was read they were not interested, so instead of wasting both our times please read EVERYTHING that includes the little side notes I put in once in a while.

Also, I've had so many wonderful stories that I've gotten into, looked forward to getting these partners replies, only to have them never answered again. So I ask if you do not feel you can keep these stories going please DO NOT apply, as I take pride in my stories. It's my get-away.

I do not take my stories to I'M for my computer is no longer living, and I like this life separate from klmy real life as to my friends would not understand my passion for writing much less the type of writing I do. Pity I know. I tend to keep my stories in PMS since it is easy to keep track but I am willing to take a story to threads to let others read our creations. Thank you for your time, happy searching my ideas and I hope something catches your eye! -Kisses

Statuses and what they mean

(All the ideas that are closed or retired, I closed them because I've had an explosive respond to do them and have had so many stories with the same plot line, and its getting a bit boring. However those that are not retired, if you present a better story I may make an acception. The others that are open however have barely gotten any nibbles, but I assure you the creativity is pouring out of me with ideas for these plots. All that are listed here, on this post can be found also on this thread. The ones that are retired, are not coming back no matter what. Thank you for your time)

Retired means no longer will be doing these stories
Closed means if the idea intrigues me, I may make an exception to revisit the story
Open means I'm still taking offers

Most wanted; truly desired to begin

Ramsay and Jeyne -never done/desperately wants
Casting Couch -done few times/content
Sham Marriage; Corrupted Son (mother & son plot) -done 1 never finished/desperately wants
Traditions -never done/mild desire
Joker and Harley -done once/content
Afternoon Turned Wrong -Never done/mild desire
Lost in Wonderland -done once/mild desire
Alice in Wonderland Gotham Style -started not finished/desperate want
Lost in the Jungle -Never done/desperately wants
Gym Teachers Buffet -done a few/content
Pure Royalty -Never done/desperately wants
Sibling Rivalry - Never done/mild desire
Kidnapped and Kept- Never done/desperately wants

Disclaimer: I will keep this very first post updated to all the new story ideas I have posted up. Remember ALL stories listed are INDEED in this thread... I shall go through it and see if I can clean it up a bit, but if I am unable please bare with this messy thread.

Mother, daughter, boyfriend/step dad

I have yet another idea guys ;) my idea would be this: (I'd play both females and you the male)

A mother and her 17/18 year old daughter have spent years alone, her mother who is growing older is desperate to find a husband and keep him, scared of dying alone. This fear of hers is so overwhelming to her, that she would do anything for her man just to keep him. She meets this man who is interested in her, they start dating and she takes him home to meet her daughter.

He moves in and things seem good but after a while of being around his girlfriends daughter, seeing her innocent yet enticing body in cute little clothes and even spotting her in the bathroom changing in her room a few times makes him intrigued by her. It becomes like an obsession to him, that he wants the daughter. The mother and him fight and that's when he discovers how desperate she is to keep around, so he tells her his desire of her daughter.

She gives him permission and basically gets her daughter drunk one night, never telling her of what will be going down. She drugs the drink with a light sedative to make her pass out and he's allowed to undress and look and touch her, but then once he does that it's not enough and he wants more. After hours of him touching and savoring her sweet body, she begins to wake up and sees her mother in lingerie and she's caressing her daughters naked body for her boyfriend.

At first the daughter is confused and tries to fight but the mother forces her into compliance and they both end up sleeping with and pleasing the mother's boyfriend. But he pays more attention to the daughter and makes the mother do things to her while he's taking her virginity. Basically they use her like a little sex toy.

(Threads or PMs are welcome, though I have to admit PM is more easier to keep track of, though I'd be willing to put it in a thread)

StarBrightKisses said:
I'm a female and would be playing a female character, my request is something of the taboo sorts however. I'm 27 and very detailed and literate. So, with that said here is my first ever request. As soon as more ideas hit me I shall add them here in order to bump up the thread and have you good people reminded of me ;)

So, my recent adult taboo roleplay idea is that my character is a high school teenager 17-18 years of age. Her name is Stacey. She has a coke bottle figure, big nice sized breasts, tiny waist and a big round ass. Her hair is black and curly and all the way down to her ass. She has a step brother, who is in college. He is in his 20's and is a catch in her eyes, she has a thing for him but never said anything towards it to let him know.

He left home before she blossomed into a bombshell knockout beauty, so when he comes home he's stunned to see how much she's grown. They're left home alone one weekend, the parents go on a cruise for the holidays and since he's home as well, with just her he takes advantage and they end up having secret relations. It gets so intense and she liked it so much they he now makes it a point to come home just to see and spend time with her.

I can't quite believe you had no replies to this! Sounds very hot to me.

King and the peasant unwilling/forced wife

I have another idea, but before I get to that... I want to put it out there that I am open to hearing some of you very creative writers here's ideas.

I was thinking of doing sort of mid evil times, there is an unruly king, he's a womanizer and fucks all the young girl's in every village that he visits, having bastards everywhere, some that he don't even know of. He's no innocent and not shy to being dominant. He grows bored and decides that he wishes to wed someone. He has everything he needs so he doesn't need to marry for an alliance, his army is already the biggest and he is both loved and feared by his loyal people. They respect him for his past victories and his dominance.

My character would be a carefree spirit, she's already in love with a stable boy but the King spots her one day in a field of wild flowers and he has his guards seize her. She's taken by force back to the castle, without a word except for a slip of paper that says the king now owns her and he even gives her poor family a few gold coins. But doesn't ask so she leaves behind her sweetheart.

Through out their wedding ceremony she cried which angered the king because he thought people could see but she was a quietly sobbing and had a veil over her face so no one could tell but the king and the high priest. After the feast the bedding ceremony begins which means the ladies and widows of the court undress the king and fondle him getting him ready as they walk him to the chambers while the Lord's rip off her clothes, fondle, touch, and carry her all the way to the chambers then they wait out the door and listen as they make their marriage legal and binding by fucking.

Only she still loves the stable boy and so he smacks her around and takes it from her but she doesn't fight him much, only when he hits her for crying and mourning the lost love. She becomes his queen and is loved by the people, she reads to the children she's very lady like despite being born low. She begins to take classes on how to be a proper lady to no longer embarrass the king and make him angry. Since he's so hot-tempered.

The king abuses her when he gets angry or something goes wrong, she's like his punching bag, until out of suspicion (because she doesn't share what she does in life with him just does as she is told) he has her followed, of course guards went with royalty so he just has one of them report back to him on what she does and one day he goes to see for himself because he just doesn't believe it.

He ends up falling in love with her and starts to try to actually win her love from her though if she refuses him from time to time once they're in love he's still the type that is going to take it because he is king and kings do as they please in his eyes.

Facade masquerade ball, secret society rape club

I also have another idea that just hit me, my character gets invited by mail to a masquerade ball, everyone is dressed up with masks so noone knows who is who and well basically it's a trap for young beautiful women and the powerful men in the town/village depending on what time frame we do it in.. the women are lured there and surrounded by men after a few drinks, drugged and laid down and taken sexually.

The women who like it are invited back to participate with the men in the new batches if women...

This of course can change due to my partners input on why my character ends up there but basically I want to stay true to where she is an orphan of types. Her mother and father died leaving her their fortune.... her uncle and aunt raised her as their own and died leaving her their fortune which doubled her worth. Leaving her a rich young innocent woman who doesn't necessarily want to settle down though she has many suitors which she all eventually turns down. Perhaps she can anger one or maybe she catches the kings eye or something.... this would be set in the mid evil times as well....

Trust me StarBright ... it is NOT your writing. I would give this girl a chance to write with you, and she will win your praise.

StarBrightKisses said:
I'm a female and would be playing a female character, my request is something of the taboo sorts however. I'm 27 and very detailed and literate. So, with that said here is my first ever request. As soon as more ideas hit me I shall add them here in order to bump up the thread and have you good people reminded of me ;)

So, my recent adult taboo roleplay idea is that my character is a high school teenager 17-18 years of age. Her name is Stacey. She has a coke bottle figure, big nice sized breasts, tiny waist and a big round ass. Her hair is black and curly and all the way down to her ass. She has a step brother, who is in college. He is in his 20's and is a catch in her eyes, she has a thing for him but never said anything towards it to let him know.

He left home before she blossomed into a bombshell knockout beauty, so when he comes home he's stunned to see how much she's grown. They're left home alone one weekend, the parents go on a cruise for the holidays and since he's home as well, with just her he takes advantage and they end up having secret relations. It gets so intense and she liked it so much they he now makes it a point to come home just to see and spend time with her.
You still searching for this one? :3

Battered Wife

I have an idea... a woman about mid thirties is desperate to keep her man but he's abusive and he is cruel and he has total control over her. Mind and body everything, she doesn't leave him because she is scared that he'll find her and kill her. Because somehow he knows everything. He rapes her, beats her and mistreats her but then in front of people he acts like he's the best husband ever and she has to go along with it or go home and get beat all night and raped. If she does something to embarrass him, she gets it... Something goes wrong at work, she gets it... Basically she's his punching bag. Sexually, physically, and emotionally but she doesn't leave because he's drop dead gorgeous and she loves him and has loved him since she was 16

If you want to throw in a younger daughter we can but I'm only taking a few of these I already have a desperate mother plot idea...

Can't wait to hear from you ;) - and remember my computer is still broken so no IMs just PMs!

Young girl sold into slavery

I have another idea for a story. This would take place in the old days when slavery was still allowed.

My idea is that a wealthy young man goes to the slave auctions, where they have slaves and regular people selling others.... well my character would be a young girl, who is sold into slavery by her mother who was raped, so she doesn't care for the gjrl that's why she is able to do this without emotion.

The young self made lord, buys her for a housemaid and personal servant to him but as she tends to him, he begins to lust after her taking her and turning her into basically his sex toy.

Sham marriage, corrupted son

I have a new idea, it's set in the 1900's or so with kings and queens and ladies and lords, dutchess and dukes and common folk and even lower born like peasants and whore and so and so forth. My story plot goes a little something like this:

My characters father is a well known wealthy lord with an army and many allies, it is a time of peace however.... a boy comes to his service through a lesser lord for him to take in the boy as a ward. His youngest daughter becomes obsessed with him and his looks and she falls in love with him. She isn't looked after as the eldest daughter is because she's the eldest and promised to another prominent family to create another ally between their families. It is the summer she is to meet him for the first time and plan her wedding so her family would be busy with that leaving my character (I'd play the older sister as well) to do as she would like. Which is to run around with the ward.

They end up falling in love and having an affair, she becomes pregnant with his child and the night that she goes to her father and tells him of their love and wanting to marry him and their child, he sends the boy (your character) away (you are also welcome to play the older sisters betrothed, it would help me out a lot) the father ends up sending her to bed with dream wine since he tells her no and she looses her shit, without her knowledge he makes the maester of their house slip her moon shade (a potion made to abort children)

The same night he sends away her love and kills her baby without her knowledge and he's so hungry for more power that he marries her off to an older lord, she is forced to marry him because she is no longer a virgin and he over looks it being that she's younger and very beautiful. They end up marrying and she has miscarriage after miscarriage until one day she has a son. An heir to her husband's lands but she keeps him close and babies him. Having him still feeding upon her breasts at an older age. She ends up poisoning him and so it's just her and her son up in the mountains where they live isolated and the boy sees no problem with how he's treated but people think she's a little off for keeping him so close.

One day when he's grown it backfires on her and what she thought was her being protective and loving all she was doing was screwing him up. Since they never ventured out he suffers from going places, so he stays in, it freaks him out any kind of change. He stays a mama's boy basically and still demands her tits at an older age where he should have already stopped and she allows. But as he grows older in his teen years she tries to stop that behavior but he pitches a fit and now with his father dead at her hand (he doesn't know) he's of age and the new lord of the Vale (their home) so now his word is law and she's supposed to listen to him now.

He still demands to suckle her tit, (this is where it starts to get interesting and changes) she refused and he goes into a fit and threatens to make her fly through the moon door, (which is basically a hole in the floor that opens up and they throw bad men through in which they fall all the way down the mountain and land on harsh terrain from very high up) she finds out that he isn't sickly at all, because he over powers her and ends up taking her, since he had secretly lusted after his mother since he began to notice women. He would spy on her during bath time and even try to take baths with her which she would let because at first they were innocent.

PMs only please and my computer is still out so no IMs.

(Disclosure I will be using canon character names and places but the story is solely mine except for some bits and pieces.)

Lysa, my character:
324917_14.jpg

I have a new idea ladies and gents.... The polygamist daughter

Im not sure if any of you are familiar with this, or their lifestyle, but basically my idea is that the daughter grows up in a polygamist family, and at the age of 17 she is shown a list of names. Her father tells her that out of this list, she is to marry one of these men, when she looks at the list, she realizes that all the names were of family members. Cousins, and even the name of her uncle. She doesn't want to marry a family member though the mere thought of it disgusts her, so she tries to run away, but they realize she is gone and catch her at the bus station before she can leave. They bring her back home and she gets punished, her father takes away all privileges from her, including her choice on who she is to marry. Now, it is up to her father to choose, and not only that, but now she has to marry when he tells her instead of giving her until she graduates highschool. He ends up pulling her out of school a few months later and she's married two weeks later.

(I am going to let you choose what family member to play as the husband and how to play him. Whether he be possessive and brutal or kind and romantic, or just plain kinky.)

Another idea has just hit me, Orphan girl

This idea revolves around a young orphan her father is a soldier fighting the war, her mother has been dead since she was a child. Her father can't very well take her with him and she's a very young poite girl. (The Suzy Q type orphan) her father ends up dying in the war, so she becomes a warden of the government and she continues to stay in the girl school until the funds her father donated ran out. She's very well polite and nice but the headmaster doesn't like her. She's from wealth and polite and everyone likes her and for a bitter old woman it angers the headmaster.

Respected people come to adopt her but the headmaster makes up stories that horrify them keeping the girl there to keep her there for the checks sent after his death to look after her. Until one day the headmaster adopts her to keep the money for herself instead of the it going to the school/orphanage. She treats the girl as a slave and once she is old enough she sells her virginity for even more money. Once she sees the men oogling her she buys her provocative clothing and let's high paying men have their night with her... The headmaster of the school keeps it a secret though its a separate life that she has to keep secret especially once she becomes the headmasters legal child. The headmaster even has a dungeon type room under the school where she makes the girl entertain the men and sometimes even takes part in them sexually abusing her...

(I've changed this one for a certain female writer, whose contact name has escaped me and due to the mass deletion of my inbox and outbox, I hope you see this and contact me... I hope this is good enough for you, even though you would have to play a male as well but we can focus on the headmaster/orphan girl angle more if you'd like)

The Lost Princess

This plot involves a little girl whose father is a soldier... He's rich and are from a place like Persia or something that has princesses and stuff... Anyway, the little girl wants to be one... And is treated like one since her father is so wealthy.

He's called to duty however and he has to bring her to a girls school she's treated nicely because her father gives to the school. And the headmaster is just a woman in it for the money. Cruel to the 'charity cases' as she calls them which she only has one, until one day a soldier comes to tell them her father is thought to be dead. He tells her she has no one unless the headmaster decided to take her in.

She does but she's very cruel... The little girl ends up staying in the attic with the other servant girl/charity case because she has no money so she's treated like a servant now basically. There is a man next door though that watches her through the window, and he sees how she is treated. So he sneaks in and does things for her. He happens to be from Persia and young and handsome so he sets up food for her (because she's not being fed well) with scarfs and flowers and pillows and lights.

They develop a relationship after they talk through the windows facing each other. He tells her stories from Persia and it takes her back there to that place. She ends up falling childishly in love with him but he still thinks of her as just the child he helped, until one night she leaves the window open and he catches a glimpse of her coming out of the bath tub which for her was a basin filled with water she had to warm herself. He only sees her silhouette, her arse, and her side breast so he begins to whisk her away... Tempting her to runaway...

She decides to run away from the school with him... Now he can either show up and they go to India or something or.,. He can not show up and she just try to go back to Persia on her own. But I'm aiming that they go together for a good love story...

Ramsay and Jeyne

I have this idea that I want to try out, it's not my idea for the characters their names and the theme, but most of the things will be my own ideas.... and my partner's of course.

Basically I'm taking the couple Ramsay Bolton who was once a Snow because he's actually a bastard raised by the royal family to legitimacy. He was also made to wed a girl named Arya Stark, who no one has seen since the beheading of her father. Jeyne Poole though is only a few years older and also a royal prisoner so they use her as the Arya Stark. She's thought to be the last living heir of Winterfell. But she's not in reality but no one knows this. So Jeyne is beaten until she agrees to become someone she is not, and marries Ramsay.

At first he has to be on his best behavior so as he courts her, he's nice and polite but it's just a game to him, in actuality he's a sadistic man. He and his father Roose flay their enemies and even sometimes innocent people, and Ramsay loves to torture. He has a "pet" who is actual name is Theon before Ramsay broke his spirit and mind washed him now even he believes his name to be Reek and that is where a lot of Ramsay's torture goes but, once Jeyne and he are wed he begins to slowly take his angers out on her.

Since reek is so loyal to Ramsay now he could go to him and tell him after the wedding that she is an imposter her real name is Jeyne (since Theon grew up with her) this enraged Ramsay, although no one else is protesting that she isn't Arya so he tells Reek to keep it a secret. But he of course, let's Jeyne know one night that he knows and that could be the first time she gets abused the worst. Then he tells her to keep telling people she is Arya because he gets Winterfell and warden of the North. The setting is in a snowy setting, every day it snows but there are some days in the summer that the snow melts but it only lasts a few days. It's never cold in the Winterfell castle because of the hot spring water that runs through the stone walls. They believe in the gods, and all that stuff.... basically the book version of Game of Thrones with our own little twist.

(Please only the non squeamish need apply as I've said Ramsay is sadistic and even has a band of "bastard boys" his crew in his crimes and turmoil, even allowing them to take random whore's he's had before. And even has gone on hunts with the women and prisoners he keeps and hunts them down with his "bitches" letting them eat them after killing them once they are found. He is pretty brutal and badass)

Orphaned Princess Slave

This idea is pretty much self explanatory, the girl is a princess, but her family has been killed in front of her by a sorcerer with black magic, he put a curse on her village so that they would not remember her or her families rule and not oppose him.

He keeps her alive since she is just a child when he captured her kingdom, making her into a personal slave of sorts. She cleaned the castle and helped in the kitchens, washed his linens so on and so forth. -- You get the picture.

One day though, he notices how much she is growing into a beautiful woman so he tries to take her and make her his. It doesn't go well at first, she fights him to the end until he ties her up and uses her, enjoying her screams and struggles in order to make her pay for turning him down. He keeps her locked up like that and fucks and tortures her for a week, all while creating a potion to force down her throat. This potion makes her fall madly in love and basically makes her want him to dominate her and she goes to him willingly in the end.

I haven't done a new idea in a while so here's me doing that..... let's call this one:

Subway of Desires

I'm not sure if I posted this idea or not but my idea would be that this one particular train or subway is known for its sexually charged passengers. Business men ride it and target all woman who ride, along with thugs, in fact it happens so much that the women have been warned not to ride this certain cart or train but there are some that still do. They sit there as if nothing is happening as these men begin to casually brush up against the women, taking it alow before they take a chance and go a step further once they see the woman isn't crying out by exposing her. By the end of it someone's touching her finger fucking her or actually fucking her... kind of like those train groping porn videos floating around the Internet. Lol

You know something like this OR even this OR even this now I think I've made the point of what I want for this plot.

See how they take their time and tease the fuck out of her? That's so fucking sexy. I mean look at this I wanna story where my character is dominated like that and taken regardless of what she wants! And omg, this! hope you all enjoy the videos! I'd it's against rules I will take them down though.

Casting Couch

My original character is a struggling actress, she's book smart and was once on the path to becoming a doctor by her parents request, but one day she had enough and quit. She wanted nothing more than to become an actress, but her family disapproved, therefore causing her father to disinherit her from the family and casting her aside.

Dispite all her family drama, she never gives up wanting nothing more than to throw it in her parents face that she to could make something of herself in this career. Therefore she did whatever she had to do, to ensure that she would get the jobs, at first thinking that it solely depends on your acting abilities and she took classes. Stripping to pay for them and putting herself in situations so she would be able to say she was experienced but she was soon introduced to the dark side of her career path choice.

She was a smoking hot brunette, with an athletic build type of body, long legs and arms thick firm assets, and a face like an angel casting call crew would pick out the hottest of girls that the director would love and at the end would call them individually back for a one on one session. Only when she would get there, she was met with the director (here we can change it up and it can be the director and camera crew, we can even have both female and male) he takes her into his hotel room where they will be doing the "reading" and tells her that if she wants the job she has to do as he says and make him happy.

She ends up always going a step further, making a show out of how she plays out her reaction due to vibes she picks up on him... (if he seems like the type that would like a fight, she would put one up and if he likes totally submissive she would do it. -It has to be specified before) causing her to always be the one in the end to get the job. Building up her career so much that she's in all the popular films by the end of it and she's passed around so much that they end up throwing a "party" for her serving her whatever drinks and drugs she wanted getting her heated until she passes herself around turning the party to an orgy because she's touching everyone and turning everybody on including the women.

Someone at the party ends up filming it and leaks it out, earning her the title for best amateur celeb porn flick as well as one of Hollywood's wealthiest women and most popular both on and off the screen.

Ghostly Affair

This young college girl moves into her new studio home, so she can go to school. What she doesn't know though is that her new apartment is haunted, the first few nights there is quiet but by the third night she starts hearing things. Things being misplaced, the ghostly inhabitant is infatuated with the girl, he watches her and follows her, ultimately attaching himself to her.

Then the encounters at night begin, first it starts with the covers being pulled off of her, and then her nightgown gets lifted exposing her body to him making his desires grow stronger. He uses the electricity around him to get powerful enough to where he could touch her and she feel his presence. Now being that her "lover" is dead, they can't actually have sex so this would have a lot of lust and watching, teasing play.. we could either leave it as is, or take it to the next level where the ghost comes so infatuated with wanting her that he haunts her, making her fall into a depression not knowing what's happening and being scared all the time.

She ends up taking her life under his influence, or he could possess a fellow school mate get her to like him and have her that way, the possibilities are endless. Tell me what you think. I know this is a hell of a lot different from the rest of my ideas, but I thought id throw in something supernatural.

Disclaimer

I am so very disappointed, I had very few story plots going on that I was very interested in, and haven't gotten replied to in weeks. For now on, if you enquire on stories with me, please be serious about it and don't reply once and then stop or plot and it end up never happening. There were many great ideas and twists and now they're not being used. If that is the case again, I will take your idea and post it on this thread so I could get my favorite story fix when my partners decide to flake. If for some reason you don't plan on continuing to write don't even bother asking or plotting with me, now if for any case you won't be able to reply for a length of time I am very understandable and flexible so all I ask is that I am let known so I know I was not just abandoned. There are at least three stories that I am disappointed to not have gotten a second, third, ect. reply. Especially the ones that have begun already, keep in mind for the long term stories, things do start off slow but in my writings they build up to a very exciting and addicting arc. If you only just give it and the story time to develop.

So once again please do not enquire on writing stories with me unless you are serious about keeping it going, and to those (in case I never made it clear) I do my rps in private messages to keep better track of them to make sure I replied bUT if you have created an actual RP thread for us to write and let others read our creations PLEASE let me know! Send me a message with the link to it, telling me you created it, otherwise I will NEVER KNOW that it even exists and I also ask that you inform me when it's my turn to reply if we are doing a story on an actual thread instead of the usual private messages.

Thanks in advance!!! I promise to get more ideas out there, and if I've played with you before but you stopped replying and I liked our story, I am letting you know now the idea will be stolen and put up in this thread as my own because you have teased me with a great plot and dropped me. You have all been warned, thank you have a wonderful weekend.

Yakuza Debt

This story is around a very powerful Japanese Yakuza member, and a father of a very young fifteen year old girl, who is in debt to the mob like boss. He is given many chances by the Yakuza lord, beaten many times by his men until one day the young girl is spotted coming home from school in her little plaid skirt and buttoned up white fitted shirt, her knee high white stockings and black high heeled pump shoes. Very innocent looking, very light on the make up though her body was like that of an older teenager.

This is where the Yakuza gives the father an ultimatum, death or allow his daughter to pay off his debts. Her father being so happy to have a chance at life and an addict nods, scrambling off to approach his daughter that night. He was to deliver his young daughter the next morning to the Yakuza mob-like boss to make his girl pay off his debts, the only problem is that her father has racked up so much debt and continues to get drugs even after giving her over that she will never be able to pay off his debts so she has to continue to be the Yakuza's slave and eventually sexually as well, if that's not started right off the bat.

A paranormal story

This will be a little different from the other things I've posted, this is for the guys and girls whom love to be dominated! I know, Star, what are you doing you're so good at being the innocent submissive? Well I figured I would have something for my dominate fans as well, whom like my writings or want to try it out.... so with further adu.

The story sets off in the old Egyptian days of magic and deep beliefs into it, conjuring the most both light and dark beings. My being is a succubus type spirit, she was a past kings paramour, a nimphomaniac who couldn't get enough. She spots this beautiful young woman, who reminds her of herself when she was alive; deep olive skin with no blemishes, a taste for the finer things in life and wore lots of jewelry and silks, a socialite staying in the kings court. One night, the spirit performs a magic spell and takes over this otherwise prudent lady, into a flirtatious dominate man eater. She seduces high lords, and even has the kings eyes, in which she finally leads out her promiscuous ways through this poor girls body. Only down fall is the longer she stays in this woman's body, the real owner gets lost to the world of the dead while this spirit lives on in this girl.

Since she is now promiscuous, most like her and notice her now so they are unaware of what is going on because they didn't really know her before, she always made herself a shadow type figure in the background. So when she herself finally breaks through to one of the men the spirit is sleeping with, he thinks she is nuts and runs out. Leaving the girl and the spirit inside of her by their selves where finally strong enough the spirit kills the girl and makes her lose herself to the afterlife while she lives up her new life.

X-Rated Inuyasha and Kagome

Okay I'm taking the canon anime characters and making my own little adult spin to it... basically it's all the same as in the short lived series, which if you know nothing of you need to look it up on YouTube or something. It's called Inuyasha. Anyhow, here is my plot....

...while in the beginning Inuyasha and Kagome deny that they have feelings for each other, one night on a night that he is vulnerable and human Kagome watches over him and things get heated... the next day however he is back to his half breed demon self, only Kagome won't have it, so the first time he gets an attitude to her while finding a shard of the jewel she uses the necklace and tells him to sit while in private, and doesn't say it nicely making the impact hard on him. Once he is sitting though, she strips for him and teases him by letting him watch her please herself and when he goes to touch her and make love to her she stops him. Telling him that he needs to make a choice, her or the one she is reincarnated from Kikiyo.

Wrong Vacation/Missing Daughter

This plot is pretty self explanatory though here is the information behind it: Basically this is a newly graduated student, always straight A's and quite the square but she has a wild friend whose into drugs and wants to travel the world a few years before going to college. A break.

This girl next door, brown hair blue eyes athletic build, tall but with womanly curves talks her father into letting her travel to the tropical islands with her friend before college semester began, only thing is though when she gets there her and her friend are tagged.

High end wealthy mean pay for these hot hunky men to entice young beautiful women, make friends and make them feel comfortable, offering to take them around the island for a tour. After a night of drinking, and being drugged the two girls end up in a nice mansion belonging to a rich man no doubt, only thing is its out in the middle of no where and they are trapped inside. Not only were they date rape drugged, but they were given other things that would turn them into junkies over night so they wake up wanting more of whatever made them feel so good the night before.

Being the cynical man he is, he provides them with the drugs they need and they party all summer long. Not traveling but with this man, who until they were ready to return home they only then realized they been kidnapped. By now they are so hooked that if they go even a few hours without their fix they start to detox, causing him to come up with an ultimatum. Either they stay and be his sex slaves and whores to whatever client he has, and he will provide them with all the drugs their hearts desired... or they would be killed. He couldn't have this little set up getting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom