Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's little girl - F seeking M (Taboo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcleo

Super-Earth
I know I have another thread out there looking for both a father/daughter and a brother/sister scenario, although I really wanted to come here and say that a father/daughter plot is the most craved plot that I want right now. I like the idea that he and his wife either A; don't have sex anymore, or B; it isn't very good and he is left unsatisfied.

Then along comes my character, his own daughter and he can't get her out of his mind after seeing her run around the house in skimpy clothing or catching her in the shower touching herself. It's all very open for discussion of course, but as long as the general plot is involved I'll be happy.

I like the idea of sneaking around the house while others are home, and having sex in rooms that they could easily be walked in on. I even like the idea of them going out to a place where no one knows they are related and acting sexual in nature in public and generally acting as his personal cum dump (with all of the love a father and daughter can share of course) It's all very sexy and it turns me on to think of what could be explored here.

So if you're at all interested, drop me a message and I'm sure we can figure something out. Keep in mind though that I prefer to only write in the 3rd person. please and thank you.

hmmm... it will be new for me... but I can try the fatherxdaughter story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom