Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flashdrives and political marriage (Krystal x KGT witty)

Krystal gave him a kiss, blushing slightly. "Its alright. I'd planned to tell you on this trip anyway. As for your flash drive, I think I may have it." she said, motioning for him to get her neon net book bag which she kept her computer and all her flash drives. They happened to have one of he same drive, while most of hers were sailor moon or panda themed, this particular drive was a plain blue. "I think our drives were switched when you came to the penthouse last." she said, content to snuggle into him, even if she knew he needed some help. Sh gave him a light kiss, them smiled. "go get my bag. don't worry, i didn't read it once i realized it wasn't my drive." she said, having felt so sick the last few days, she had forgotten what the drive said anyway.

He get's out of the bed grabbing her bag and then bringing with him to the bed finding his flash drive and putting it in the the computer. He opened the file that said Dear Krystal and passed the computer to her reading it out loud because he knew it by heart. If he was to ever say it to her he practiced wanting to be able to say it if he forgot to take the flashdrive.

"Dear Krystal,
If I haven't been absolutely see through this entire trip there was a much bigger reason I asked you to come out here with me. I didn't book an extra plane ticket after asking you I actually planned to ask and no it wasn't cause I needed someone who knew the area. I know your parents have never quite excepted me or even noticed me as a matter of fact. As you know I've never really been able to explain how I truly frlt through words unless it was in a document or some comuputer program know you and dave are set to be wed neither of you want to, but Krystal, I have been with you for the longest time and have always loved being your friend. The only problem is that I never wanted to be your friend...

Krystal when I first met you I had felt something I had never felt before, something that couldn't be caused by anyone other then you. I've had something more then friendship on my mind for the longest time and felt a trip to paris would be the best time to tell you. Surrounded by the city of love, the city of romance, the city where love can be found right around the corner. But I don't need to look around the corner to find it, the only thing I have to do is look at you. Krystal I love you, I always have and always will."

Krystal gave him a look that showed just how much she loved him, snuggling into him closely. "I love you, Blake. Always will. We'll think of a way out of this mess." she told him as she gently stroked his cheek, trying to think of a plan when it hit her. If he got her pregnant, her father would have to call off her marriage to David! They couldn't lie their way out of that. She gave him a kiss. "I want you, Blake. please, let me help you." she said softly, playing with the buttons on his shirt.

"Krystal your anemia though I know you want to help and I know you can but..." He tried stopping her but he noticed she was already unbuttoning his shirt causing him to lose focus. Her beautiful diamond colored eyes meeting his as he blushed heavily trying to think "but-" He sputtered trying to regain his thoughts but unable to think as his shirt was now unbuttoned and opened showing his torso with a small breeze running through the room

Krystal shook her head, kissing at his neck. "I'm fine love, really.I can help." she said, No wanting to see the man she loved so much in such pain. She knew that having an erection this long could be incredibly painful, and she didn't want him to suffer at all. it made her heart hurt that he was in pain. "I can do it." she affirmed, taking off his pants next, and the throwing off her own nightgown as she kissed at his neck, sliding his cock into her puss easily, just relaxing into it.

His mind went blank as she unzipped his pants and undid her night gown revealing her perfect body as she slips over his cock "Krystal I-" He stopped giving a small moan as she kisses at his neck He knew she wasn't forcing herself on him but still it was obvious who the dominant one was at this point. He moved his hands on her body trying to keep her steady so she didn't pass out and fall over but she seemed to be doing fine. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she moved her breasts bouncing as she bounced on his cock.

Krystal nipped at his neck and ran her hands down his body as she kissed him, moaning as she thrust. Krystal was a dominant personality for the most part, except when she let her insecurities show. She wasn't showing them right now. "Inlove you, blake." She told him, smiling and kissibg him as she thrust.

Blake's neck moved as she kissed it his body twitching at her touch as she slid up and down his cock. "Krystal" He moaned lightly finally giving up and moving his hands up and down her sides feeling the curves of her body. He took a deep breath as she bit and kissed at his neck, feeling her pussy tighten around his shaft.

Krystal kissed at his lips and neck, running her hands down his toned chest. She nibbled at his ear. "I love you, blake." she whispered into his ear, snuggling close as she thrust on top ofbhim. She was getting closer to her limit. Beforebshe knew it, she was coming all over his cock, kissing him and moaning his name.

He felt her body push up againdst his her waist still riding up and down on his cock as her torso held his down. "You keep saying that but-" he said feeling her nibble at his ear knowing she obviously wasn't lying. There was no way she could at this point he thought feeling her moans against his neck. "I love you too" he said feeling her cum sliding down his cock making him want to cum badly. He was getting closer and closer as her pussy walls rubbed up and down around his cock sliding faster and much easier.

Krystal could almost sense how close he was to coming, and she kissed him again. "Do it blake. Cum inside me." She moaned out, not shy in the least despite him mot having a condom on. She wanted him to cum inside her, she wanted him to make her pregnant. She loved him, and nothing would make her happier than to carry his children. She rand a hand down his body, thrusting as hard and as fast as she could. She wanted his cum inside her so bad.

Back
Top Bottom