Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flashdrives and political marriage (Krystal x KGT witty)

The hotel he chose was a Four seasons hotel in paris, he didn't pay for a room in a Kobayashi hotell because he wasn't sure Krystal would be coming with him to france. He looked at the bed blushing lightly Oh crap I forgot to get an extra room he thought to himself looking to her again. He watched chuckling as she fell onto the bed thinking it was just her being tired. "Krystal thank you for coming with me I thought it would be nice to be here with you" he said looking at her laying on the bed. She didn't respond to him and it wasn't possible that she had fallen asleep so quickly. "Krystal?" He dropped his bags grabbing his hands to see what was going on.

Hands cold, skin pale, fatigue, what about her heart beat? he grabbed her wrist looking as his watch to check it "damn I can't check like this" he grabbed the phone calling the front desk interrupting the desk "sorry I don't mean to be rude but I need medical supplies in room 104 my friend fainted and I can't check her pulse correctly." He said trying to rush "sir we have a doctor down in the lobby if you ju-" Blake listened but heknew he wouldn't be able carry her he didn't have much muscle on him. "I know you do but I am a doctor I just need some supplies up here" Blake said looking worried at her "sir just bring her down and we'll-" Blake yelled getting mad now "I'm sorry I just- Just bring up the supplies" He said slamming the phone down

The concierge sighed, sending the doctor up with the nedical supplies. It hadn't escaped him who was travelling with this particular man. He knew if she thought they weren't taking good enough care of her, she would buy out and shut down this hotel. She was just that rich.

The doctor arrived a few minutes later, medical supplies in hand. He knocked, there was concern in his features. Being a doctor, he didn't like seeing anyone on pain. "Doctor Xavier here. I've brought the supplies you requested, doctor." He said, waiting for the door to be opened so he could help assess the problem.

Blake walked to the door opening it seeing the other doctor stamding "sorry about making you bring those up" he said stepping to the side allowing the other doctor to walk in. "Her hands are cold,skin obviously pale, and she has been extremely fatigued." Blake said closing the door behind Xavier and walking back to the bed "she was also talking about a headache before the plane ride." He said looking to Xavier "I think it's anemia but I want to check her hearbeat see if it's irregular.

The doctor nodded. "It is alright. I would have come up anyway. I do not like seeing any person in pain." He explained, rather soft spoken for a doctor. He had dark hair and blue eyes, and it cascaded down to his shoulders in dark waves. If Krystal were awake, she might compare him to dr Spencer reid from criminal minds. He smiled slightly, looking the girl over. "A good diagnosis, doctor. She seems to have been experiencing side effects from landing which have been added yo by her anemia. Does she have a history of anemia?" He asked, and Blake would remember the time Krystal had been in the hospital for a week due to anemia. They had had to give her 4 bags of blood, type A+.

"Yes she does, she also hates landings" he said holding her hand as she lay unconscious. Krystal I will make you better no matter the cost He though looking back up to Xavier "uh like I said I want to be sure it's anemia first but uh she... Her blood is A+" he said not wanting to tell because he wasn't sure it would come to that. He grabbed the stethoscope putting it in his ears to hear her heartbeat. He put it up to her chest listened to the beat of her heart it was very fast though she was unconscious which was very unusual. "One, two, three, four, five, ..." It stopped for a second or two before continuing "One, Two, Three..." He whispered to himself again before raising his body up and looked to the doctor. "Heart rate is inconsistent" he said knowing that she had anemia now

Xavier frowned, worry marring his handsome features. "We should transfer her to a hospital then. She looks in need of blood." he explained, not knowing who she was and how much attention that would needlessly bring. Krystal stirred slightly. "No, blake. My place." She said weakly, free arm covering her eyes from the fluorescent lights. Being amemic like this always gave her a migraine. She knew Blake would know what she meant. Xavier looked puzzed. "Doctor, what does she mean?" Curious worry showing on his face.

"Doc I'm gonna need your help" he said grabbing the phone to call for her driver again. "Hello? Yes it's blake sorry for the inconvenience but we need to get her to her actual room. Yes, yes I'll be right down" He hung up the phone looking back at Xavier "doc we need to get her to the Kobayashi hotel. I got a car coming but I'm not strong enough to take her myself" he said knowing it was a bit of a stretch for a hotel doctor. "Just help me get her to the car and I'll take care of the rest." He said grabbing her hand and kissing it "might also be a good idea to try and do it without being seen, it might scare some patrons away." He said knowing that it would cause alot of unnecessary attention. He also though he should probably check out but pay the price for a night anyway at least because it looked like this wouldn't blow over quickly so he would end up staying in the Kobayashi suite.

Xavier nodded "the kobayashi hotel? She must be some VIP there." He said, not realizing that this woman happened to not just a VIP, but heiress to the business. He could understand not causing a scene though, and nodded again. "We can use the staff elevator not far from here. It lands us on the ground floor quickly, and we will be able to exit without being seen by anyone." He explained, helping krystal up. While she was close to passing out again, she could walk at least to the elevator with thte support of him and Blake.

"Thank you" he said grabbing one her arms moving at the same time as Xavier so it was easier, no one was walking down the hall as they walked out the room with her on their shoulders. They walked to the staff elevator and Blake sat down bringing her down on top of him. He held her as best as he can her body on top of him and though she was very light it hurt him a little. He put his hand on her face gently turning her towards him "Krystal I'm not going to let this take you" He said picking her up with Xavier again. He looked outside the elevator seeing not to many people walking by "As long as no one recognizes her we'll be fine" he said seeing the car parked in the front.

Xavier nodded, smiling a little as he helped Blake get Krystal down to her car. The woman leaned into Blake, yawning. "Thank you, Blakie." She said groggily, putting her sunglasses and hoodie on. She drowned in the large hoodie, but it would help conceal her identity. She took in as deep breath of the fabric, smelling Blake's colonge. He haad been the last one to wear the dark blue hoodie. Ig was a comfort to smell the colonge, even if the man was right next to her. They git the limo without a hit and Xavier smiled. "I'll have your bags sent over. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything." He told Blake, a small smile on his face before walking away.

Blake looked over to Xavier nodding before he turned to the driver "we need to get to her room quickly, She needs blood and fast" he said watching as the driver quickly hit the gas. Blake turned to Krystal fearing the outcome of their current situation, He put his hand on hers and held her face "Krystal you're going to be okay, we'll get you to your room and get some blood for you." He said actually unsure if they would be able to do it.

Xavier waved, hope and worry in his features as they drove off. He hated seeing people in pain. Krystal stirred a little, snuggling into Blake. "I have faith in you." she said weakly, giving his cheek a light kiss before passing out again. The poor girl had been working herself into a stupor lately, so this was only natural. When they got to the hotel, her penthouse was already prepared with what she needed, Xavier having called them after he saw them leave. He wanted to make sure she wold be alright. Krystal was still passed out, so they brought her up on a stretcher, the patrons looking worried. the concierge calmed them. "Do not worry. Miss Kobayashi is simply not feeling well. we have it all under control." he said, sighing in relief.

He walked in behind them watching as many eyes fell onto him before they got into the elevator and were quickly taken up into the penthouse. She was immediately put onto the bed and had blood pack hooked into her and it was all to much for Blake, He stepped out onto the balcony looking over the edge to the floor before looking back again with his heart pounding "Wow we're high up" He said to himself having never been in the penthouse before. He slid down to a sitting position leaning back lightly on the glass railing looking in at her. I invited Krys hoping we'd have time to spend together before I told her at this point I may not even be able to tell her He thought to himself seeing a doctor and a couple of workers standing next to her waiting for her to tell them what to do.

Krystal smiled weakly at the doctors, lettinvbout a soft yawn. "I'd like aome hibiscus rosehipsbtea, lotsnof sugar, and a steak please." She asked, smiling at them as she shovered a little. It was chilly in her room. While the pretty woman was usually a veagan, when she was sick, she always craved steak. It didn't matter what she was sick with, she always wanted steak.

Blake watched from a distance as one of the workers went off from his position and outside it would seem like there was no possibility of alone time for them. Especially now thwt she seemed almost on the edge of death but just enough to keep her alive. The blood bags would end up being used entirely and if they weren't enough they're would be a problem. He hoped that there was still time to tell her how he felt but didn't want to do it with all those doctors around hopefully they's leave during the night.

The doctors scattered as they realised he was a dotir as well, leaving her in his care for the moment, promising to return in a few hours to check on her. Krystal smiled at blake, Then pouted. "Come hold me? Like you used to when we were kids?" She asked, shivering a bit. The lack of blood and iron was fucking with her core tepature, which was colder than normal anyway.

He stood up hearing her words as he walked towards her getting into the bed putting one leg on each side of her body. He tried hiding the fact that this was very arousing for him feeling her body lay back into his torso. "I wasn't expecting them to leave on my behalf." He said drawing a long breath hoping she doesn't notice his erection. He draped his arm over her body trying to help with the temperature as she shivered in his arms.

"You're a doctor, that's why." She told him, giving him a light kiss on the li5os in her groggy state, though she blushed. She on some level knew what she was doing Krystal snuggled into him, half asleep already because she was anemic and comfortable. "To tired now Blake. Ask me later" she said about his erection, snuggling closer and falling asleep in his arms, just content to be with him.

He looked confused until he realized she noticed his erection which made him blush heavily. "sorry" he whispered nervously not knowing she had already fallen asleep. He had been in love with her far too long to remember the one true reason but it all started growing when they started having casual sex. They hadn't done it in a while due to her set marriage to David but his feeling for her grew even if it wasn't the reason he loved her. He watched in silence seeing the blood bag beginning to deplete.

Krystal smiled, sleeping happily, her dreams of nothing but him. While it was true that this had all started when they were teenagers and had started having casual sex, for her, her crush on him had been much longer. From the day she met him she was in love, falling harder each day, but to afraid of rejection to ever tell him. A few hours later, she awoke, giving Blake a light kiss. "Do you still need help, Blakie?" she asked of his erection, nipping at his neck in the way she knew he loves. It had been a long time since they had had sex, and she wanted him.

He awoke to her kissing his neck having fallen asleep after changing the blood pack, His erection was still going strong when he heard her which made him blush. "N-no" he said breathing heavily and hesitating because he was mixed on the answer on one hand he really wanted her help because it wouldn't go away with out it. On the other she was way to tired and sick to be doing it no matter how willing she was. On a small island hanging on his head was a secondary reason not to which was less important to him then her being sick, If she was just to do him all it would be was casual sex and he didn't want that anymore no matter how beautiful and good at it she was he wanted it to mean more. He wanted her to want him because she loved him not because she was helping him get rid of an erection.

Krystal snuggled into him, soft sigh escaping her. "I don't want to marry him, Blake. He's not the one I love. The one I want is right here with me. I love you" she said with a blush, just out of it enough to be completely honest, yet not enough that she didn't know exactly what she was saying. She had wanted to confess that for so long, and it felt good to get it off her chest. She smiled up at him, blue eyes hopeful as she pecked his lips, just wanting to help him, even if she also loved him. She hated seeing him uncomfortable, and from what she understood, having an erection for a long period of time could be quite painful.

It was extremely painful for him especially since he had slept with her on top of him but it was even more painful hearing her say she loved him. He wasn't sure what to do, His face extremely red unsure if she spoke the truth or if she was just saying it to him because she didn't know what she was talking about. He looked to her amazing blue eyes gazing at him almost as if they were diamonds shining "I know you don't want to marry him and he knows it too but don't say that just because you want to help." He said not sold on her words of loving him "But if you really want to help I think you should see something first." He said adjusting himself so he could grab the suit case and computer bag that were next to the bed.

He pulled out the flash drive from the bag and pulled her up to his chest so he could put the laptop on her lap before powering it up. "I had been planning to ask you to come with me, but I wasn't sure if you would actually come with me so I made this file for if you did" He said putting the flash drive in to see none of his stuff on it. He saw files he didn't recognize because none of them belonged to him he was devastated as she took the computer recognizing her own files.

Krystal shook her head. "I'm not" she said simply, pecking his lips again, Frowning as he left the bed to get his computer and flash drive. she wasn't sure what he was trying to do. Krystal's eyes widened as she saw her flash drive files. "I'd wondered where this thing had gone to" she said with a shrug taking the computer and clicking on the first thing, simply titled "Dear Blake." She looked at him, nudging the computer back to him, silently asking him to read it.

"Dear Blake,
If you're reading this, it probably means I either lost my flash drive again or by some miracle I finally had the courage to tell you how I feel. You see, since we were kids, my feelings for you have been more than just friends. I've loved you since the day we met, but as I got older and got to know you, i fell even harder. You were always the one I went to when I needed support, The one I ran to after my grandmother died. You have always been by my side no matter what, and I can't imagine living life without you, Blake. I love you, from the bottom of my sou to the very depths of my mind. There is no one else in the world I would rather be with, no matter what my parents say. I love you Blake. Please tell me you love me too?
Always, Krys"

How could I lose the flashdrive, Damn it why Blake thinks to himself feeling her push the computer to him wanting nothing to do with it right now. The computer slips onto his lap anyway as he looked to her seeing her pout at him to read it, he made a deep sigh looking at it reading it as it began to really believe her. Sh-she does love me He thinks to himself beginning to breath slowly realizing she really does love him. He looks to her feeling his cock twitch a little more still bummed that he didn't have his flash drive. "I'm sorry you had to tell me first I had a flashdrive but I_ I guess I lost it." he said saddened by the fact she told him first

Back
Top Bottom