Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flashdrives and political marriage (Krystal x KGT witty)

Krystal looked out into the stars, wishing for a way out. She had Just gotten engaged, but she did not love her bettothed. He was a wonderful man, a brilliant lawyer, and as handsome as they come, but she didn't see him like that. The two of them had been friends for many years, having met as children, but there had never been a spark. She had always had eyes for someone else, as did he. This had never been their idea. Ig was their parents who had arranged the marriage, and neither party knew how to say no.

Krystal sighed, wishing upon a star. She had no idea how to get out of this marriage. She just wanted to be happy, and her happiness was not with him. She sreamednof being being with her best 6, who she did not know was in love with her also. Krystal played with hernlong blue hair, praying to the moon. Her actual mother had never failed her before, so she hoped that the beautiful formor moon queen could help her find an Answer. She wanted to be with her friend, not with this man who was more like her brother.

David successful Lawyer and very popular with the ladies, but lately hes been very concerned about the predicament he was in. It had only been a few days since his parents told him he would be marrying the woman who was practically a sister to him. He had been trying to find some way to tell them that neither him nor Krystal were keen on the idea but ultimately he couldn't go against their wishes. "At least we're in different houses, for now." he said to himself The two agreed to the marriage as long as they were able to stay where they were for now. He cared for Krystal but did not want to marry her especially considering she didn't want to marry him either.

Blake had known Krystal from school but her parents never really noticed him, he wasn't sure what to think about their engagement even though he notice the feeling weren't love. He had spent most of his life working with computers and often found when he wanted to convey feeling he went onto his computer. He loved krystal for a long time but could never tell her it had become a real problem and he figured best way to do it was to try and use the computer. He had spent the past few hours writing down the feeling he could before he put it on a flashdrive. He took it out of his computer and took it with him as he left for her house, he was planning to invite her on a vacation to france so he could show her how he felt in the so called most romantic city.

Krystal knew David didn't want marry her and that was atbleast some relief. She would be very stuck if he was in love with her. While she did love him, it wasn't the same kind of love she felt for Blake. She had loved since they had first met in kindergarten. He was so sweet to her, andbthey were fast friends. The friendship held on throgh her move to japan, and her move back to texas after her grandmothers death. They had always been friends no matter what, and krystal had slowly fallen in love with him. "Oh blake, i hope someday i'll be able to marry you." She said to herself, wishing on a star yet again.

It didn't take long for Blake to get to her house because they lived near each other and had always planned to saty good friends. He wasn't sure if what he was doing was right considering if he mucked it up it could really mess their friendship. He knocked on the door waiting for her to answer trying to figure out what he should say so he can invite her to france. He heard the door and looked seeing her standing there "Hi Krystal" he said swallowing his fear of what's to come.

Krystal grinned when she saw him at her penthouse doir, pulling him into a hug and then pulling him into the room. She had missed him. Once he was inside, she closed b the door behind her. She got out some good pear wine and two glasses, smilinv at him. "So, what's been happening? I hear that you're finally taking a vacation. David told me." She said, smiling at them. All 3 of them have been driends for what feels like centuries, so it wasn't uncommon for them yo talk about Blake. David knew how she felt for the other man.

"Yeah, uhm I'm planning on going to france, I leave in a few day"s he said feeling the flashdrive in his pocket when he sat down. Shit I meant to leave it in the car he thought to himself pushing it farther down his pocket when she wasn't looking. He didn't want her to see it till the trip but first he had to figure out how to invite her first. His head dropped blushing unable to think of a way to ask herto come with him "I hear it's a great place and I had been wanting it to see it for a while." He said taking the wine she poured him and taking a sip

Krystal smiled. "France is a lovely place. I love Paris. It's a beautiful city, especially at night when everything is ahlow. I wonder if you'd mind if I tagged along?" she sort of half mused, staring dreamiling at the large pictures of Paris at night hanging on the wall. She had gone there when she was younger for spring break and had absolutely loved it, but hadn't had the time to go back sinc er her fashion design had taken off. She had been even to busy to appear at fashion week there. Krystal took a few sips of her wine then put it down on the table. She wasn't particularly into wine, but she knew Blake loved it, especially white. She smiled at him. "I do believe its time I took a vacation as well." She mused, secretly wanting yo go with him to show him how she really felt.

He blushed when she asked to go and forgot about the flash drive in his back pocket. He readjusted himself in the chair causing it to slip farther and father with each movement. I geuss I don't need to ask her he though before looking over at her "No I would love you to come" He said adjusting himself one more time putting the glass down. The flashdrive slipp3d out of his pocket with out him noticing, sliding down the cuchion to the back of it with the small red push tab showing. "To be honest I had an extra seat booked because I was going to ask you to come" he said smiling calming down slightly. He looked at his watch before finishing the wine and standing up "I just wanted to come by to ask, I still have things to pack and now you do as well" he chuckled walking towards the door. He didn't think to check his pocket he was too excited to get on the plane with her and start their trip. "I'll see you in a couple days he said opening the door and letting himself outl

Krystal grinned. "Perfect. Its settled then." She said, giving him a hug as he got up. She had wanted to talk to him a little longer, but she understood. "I'll be sure to pack" she said with a smile, closing the door behind him. She missed him already. It was always painful seeing him leave.

Krystal noticed the flashdrive as she came back to the couch. "Hmm, what's this?" She asked herself, thinking it wasnonenof her lost fan fiction flashdrives. She decided to findnout, going over to her desk and flipping on her little netbook. When it had booted, she put the flashdrive into the usb, letting it orientate before clicking on it. The first dile read "dear Krystal" she clicked on it, having no idea just who this flashdrive came from yet.

"Dear Krystal,
If I haven't been absolutely see through this entire trip there was a much bigger reason I asked you to come out here with me. I didn't book an extra plane ticket after asking you I actually planned to ask and no it wasn't cause I needed someone who knew the area. I know your parents have never quite excepted me or even noticed me as a matter of fact. As you know I've never really been able to explain how I truly frlt through words unless it was in a document or some comuputer program know you and dave are set to be wed neither of you want to, but Krystal, I have been with you for the longest time and have always loved being your friend. The only problem is that I never wanted to be your friend...

Krystal when I first met you I had felt something I had never felt before, something that couldn't be caused by anyone other then you. I've had something more then friendship on my mind for the longest time and felt a trip to paris would be the best time to tell you. Surrounded by the city of love, the city of romance, the city where love can be found right around the corner. But I don't need to look around the corner to find it, the only thing I have to do is look at you. Krystal I love you, I always have and always will."

Krystal read the letter, looking almost shocked. She had no idea in her wildest dreams that he would feel the same. She wanted to go hug and kiss and love him more than anything right now, but doing so would cause him to know she'd looked at the flashdrive. She was curiius about thenother documents as well, but decided not to look any further in favor of packing her clothes. She wasn't letting an opportunity like this pass her by. She would make him hers, and then she would get out of this god awful arranged marrige.

Blake spent the next few hours packing for the trip, the few days past slowly for him unsure if he packed the flashdrive. The day before the trip he found a flashdrive with a red push tab on it "thank god I found it" he said to himself putting it in his bag. He didn't know it was the wrong flashdrive believing he was packed and ready to go. He planned to meet her at the airport in the morning and the anticipation grew over him knowing this trip would be the time he finally got the chance to tell her how he really felt.

Krystal spent the next few days packing and getting her fashion design business ready for her 2 week leave. The days passed away slowly, her excitement growing as she marked each day off on her sailor moon calender. She couldn't wait to spend so much time with him. It would be like when they were young and didn't have to worry about political marriage. Where they could just be themselves. "Blake my love, i'll figure a way out of this mess, and we'll get married instead." She promised more to herself than him, curling up into fetal position as falling asleep. Krystal always slept like this when she was alone, because for one reason or another, it was how she felt most comfortable.

He left the house by taxi a few hours earlier then the flight like he planned he sat by the entrance he told her to meet at and leaned back into the chair his legs stretched out. His blonde hair hung behind his head as he closed his eyes hearing her voice, "Hey Blake" he heard over and over again till he opened his eyes realizing it wasn't his imagination. He blushed standing up quickly and almost falling when he did. "Hey Krystal" he said putting his hand behind his head.

Krystal chuckled, grinning at him. "Same old Blake. Always lost in his own world." She said with a chuckle, kissing his cheek. He was a few inches taller than she, but with he blue heels she wore, she was his height, She was very excited for this trip, having wanted to go back to Paris for a very long time Her luggage was on her arm and the ground, with one rolling and the other strapped to her. Her baggage had already been checked. "So, when does this plane take off?" she asked excitedly, relaxing next to him.

He looked at his watch lightly blushing at the kiss but losing it very quickly "uh, we have two hours, I asked for you to come early so we could get good seats." He chuckled lightly grabbing his luggage "come on let's go to baggage check." He said grabbing his laptop bag as well he led her to the line. It was close to empty and they had gotton to the front of the line rather quickly, they were given the tickets but were stopped by the man before going. "By the way france is a great place for a honey moon" he said thinking they were together. Blake blushed at the thought but quickly answered "oh no we're not married, just good friends" he said before taking his laptop bag and walking away with Krystal.

Krystal smiled. "Makes sense to me." she said, chuckling sightly. She had already had her bag checked, but she would do it again for him. When stopped by the guard, she chuckled slightly. "yeah, we're just good friends." she reaffirmed, following after Blake. She chose to not show her emotions as she sat with him, waiting to board. they still had a bit, but they would be able to bard soon. Each minute with him in this terminal got her more and more excited. She was determined to make Blake see she loves him as well by the end of this trip, and figure out a way to ditch David. She loved him, sure, but he was more like a brother than a lover. With Blake, she felt complete, like she'd found her soul mate.

He sighed sitting down looking at his ticket "Boarding group A, position 26" he looked at her blushing lightly again "well getting here early work out now we just have to wait to board it'll be tomorrow when we get there" he chuckled sitting back watching as the time passed. it had been an hour before he knew it and he had found that he hadn't spoken the entire time. He looked to her embarrassed by his inability to speak to her "Sorry I'm not used to traveling with others" he said looking away and and rubbing his head.

Krystal smiled. "I always make sure To be early." She said with a smile, innocently snuggling into him with a yawn. "I'm feeling a little anemic today blake. Wake me up when its time to board." She said, yawning as she snuggled closer and quickly fell asleep, not caring that he wasn't talking. She did need some rest, having been up all night making new outfits to wear on the trip and make him hers.

He nodded watching as she fell asleep blushing at the fact that she had fallen asleep on his chest, did she know what she was doing or was it just out of habit. Still he calmed at the feeling starting to remember why he had come to fall for her in the first place, she was beautiful when awake but somehow she slept so innocently and it interested him from the first time he had stayed at her place. He had often stayed over there when his parents were away and even after all the time her parents didn't see him as a suitable husband for her. Just the fact that he had rarely talked to them while in their presence other then the occasional hello showed they had no interest in him, or maybe it was they thought of him like a son so they never even thought about it. He shook his head snapping out of his silence "no that's over thinking it besides, not like she loves me anyway" he sighed hearing a voice over the intercom "the 11:20 flight to paris will board in 5 minutes please line up accourding to boarding group and number" the attendant said. He looked over to the door seeing the previous passengers deboarding "big plane" he said turning his head back to her and moving the hair from her face "krys almost time to board come on" he sai smiling lightly

Krystal made a face as she awoke. "I hate commercial travel. Why couldn't we take my jet?" She whined slightly, though she got in line to board, sunglasses over her eyes. She didn't feel like being recognized today. It was always a hassle when it happened, and the pretty blue haired woman was to tired to deal. She took Blake's hand absentmindedly, sort of falling into him. She was really tired, so much so, she could like fall asleep standing up. "This is the worst, blake! Why couldn't we have taken my jet?" She whined again, her eyes showing annoyance under the sunglasses.

"because you weren't originally coming, come on" He said seeing her grab his hand and blushing slightly "If it's that bad I can go and grab first class tickets, I may not be a lawyer but I'm fairly successful" He laughed seeing that she wasn't cheering up. "Look" he held her close just like he usually did when he wanted to try and cheer her up though he never thought why "I know it's not what you're used to but I honestly didn't know what your answer was going to be that's why we couldn't take your jet. But it's a non stop flight so it'll only be about 16 hours, please just deal for now and we can give your pilot a call when we get there. Truth be told I haven't bought tickets for the trip home yet." he said chuckling slightly knowing how annoyed she was by lot's of people but he had to try to keep her wanting to go

Krystal smiled and relaxed into him a bit, kissing his cheek. "Thats fine blake. I think i would prefer first class. You knowni like stretching my legs." She admitted, hopping off to exchange the tickets, paying the differnce. "There, better." She mutted, waiting to be ableto board. krystal hated crowds, even though she loved her fans. Tthis was better.

He smiled taking his ticket from her and walking with her to the first class line "don't worry we can take your jet back" he whispered knowing even high class people looked up to her family in awe. They boarded the plane last in the first class finding the crowd not as big as it seemed at the gate. He found a row empty of people as were a few other rows but he found this might be good. He let her go in first putting his carry under the seat in front of him. "Now you don't need to worry about leg room" he chuckled knowing she would fall asleep either her legs up on the extra seat or on the floor. He sat down hooking the belt and leaning back in his chair. 10 minutes had past before the captain began to speak and then the flight attendant soon after. Another few minutes passed in the blink of an eye and next he knew they were taking off.

Landings were always Hard for krystal. The altitude drop always made her lightheaded. Soon they were off the plane and she had her sunglasses back on, walking to their limo and keaving for the hotel. She smirked When she saw the room. It was decorated lovely, but it only had one bed. Seems her blake was getting more brave. Krystal held her head in frustration, unable to shake the usual side effects. She was lucky that Blake's a doctor, and she landed on the bed when she fainted. Her anemia was rearing it's ugly head.

Back
Top Bottom