Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOOK AT THIS! DO IT! DOOOO EEET!

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
Bring up a new tab.

In the address bar -ADDRESS BAR, NOT A SEARCH ENGINE- type in "loser.com" and hit enter.

Do it.

Bitch. Like. 20 views and only one person has commented? YOU CHEAP FUCKS! I POSTED THIS HERE TO BE AMUSED BY YOUR COMMENTS! So damn inconsiderate. Damn.

Before I post this, with all the corrections, just know, that about half the words are misspelled. Roughly. Misspelled, Here, Inconsiderate, Damn and Misspelled.

Also; I'm glad you were amused by it. I certainly was and I knew others might be as well. Its just set up so perfectly.

Kara, Like, Damn. Its early in the morning. Not everyone has our schedule =P *hugs* *kisses*
Besides, you know how it is. Posts vs Views is always 200 or so to one

(Someone Muscular, Sexy, and Creative please drag the Goddess of Wrath and Fire into a dark corner with a comfy bed, possibly whips, chains, straps, various sex toys, and a hooka adorning the nearby wall, and administer her meds to her in such a way she begs you not to stop. We don't need her reducing all of BMR to cinders and ash...)

And yes, that domain could not have been awarded to a more deserving person...

So? THAT IS NO EXCUSE! There might not be a LOT awake but SOME are and SOME have viewed this without a word! DAMN FUCKING CREEPERS! >I

Well, I mean, I can understand that for Roleplays. Can't really look in a 1x1 roleplay and go "OHH LOL THATS GREAT!" cause thats annoying and will get you reported. And besides what the HELL are people thinking when they hit respond in a "roleplaying 1x1 section" and they ARN'T one of the ones in the RP? Like...the fuck.

ANYWAYS I DIGRESS!

That sounds lovely BUT...Marijuana man. When I was little, I thought Hookah was weed. Now I know better. But yeah, smoke a few bowls and we all be good. Depending on whats being brought..... could get very fun. And, I was actually considering something like that because I was bored and miffed.

Yeah. I didn't know WHAT I'd see since it's the internet...but I'm so happy I looked. x3

I 'd offer myself for that, but I might try to do beautiful, dirty things to your sexy puckered hole that are on your NO column, (and of course recreational substances are on my NO list... ) hence why I said "Hey, Fire Princess here needs a fat j and a fat something else, "

(Help me out here folks, post more funny entertaining stuffs here before she kills us all )

OH EM GEEEEEEE !!!!

This is hilarious! I wonder who will be sued? LOL

Thanks Kara!!!

Also, fyi... I looked at it on my phone earlier but couldn't do it and waited until I got home. possibly the others might be fans and the comments could be sour.

Pretty hilarious =D

Some googling yielded this as the explanation.

And in response to an earlier comment, it's virtually impossible for any suit of libel or slander to fly with regard to this. So, enjoy the burn, Kanye!

@ LD :: Yay! You are quite welcome~ I'm glad you got to enjoy it! I figured several people here might enjoy that quite a bit. So, I am glad you did~

@ Burning Amber :: I'm glad you got a good laugh from it. And yes! SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE~

@ Everyone else :: Well~! Glad you guys were at least amused by this x3. lol!

;__; Alas, I tried to share it with my friends, but it seems I'm not trustworthy. Apparently everyone expects something highly inappropriate.

Honestly, I thought it would be inappropriate too because, well, it's the fucking internet. And I'm surprised some people decided to look xD. Specially with some of the things I've posted <<;

Curiosity killed more than just the cat~

But as it was internet curiosity, you're relatively safe. Depending.

While the majority of the world is quite idiotic, there are still quite a number of intelligent/sarcastic/witty and good people left. They are just a little hard to find with there being 7 billion people and what not.

I found this to be quite amusing. Did you know that Kanye and Swift are actually doing something together? Heard that on the radio the other day when I was heading to my evening class.

I read over the comments before I searched it up, and your reaction was just beautiful xD Although I do agree there is nothing worse than seeing so many views and then no one bothers to comment. Made me giggle, though.

Back
Top Bottom