Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrestling forfeit

The breath was knocked out of me as I landed flat on my back with a spine-jarring thud that shook the ring. I braced myself for Falcon to jump on me and pin my shoulders down for a quick three points, but nothing happened. He’d have been within his rights to follow through, but I could see his muscular black thighs and his balls bulging in the crotch of his red trunks as he stood patiently in a neutral corner. He must have been as exhausted as I was and reluctant to expose himself to a counter attack. If only he’d known that I was in no position to launch one. We were as exhausted as each other, only he didn’t know that and now I did.

We both needed a break, but there would be none in this fight. There would be no bell to signal the end of a round. This was a forfeiture match. A no-break, no-holds-barred fight that would last until one of us was beaten or gave in. And then the winner would claim the forfeiture. At the start, the announcer had asked Falcon what forfeit he would claim and he grabbed the mike to tell the crowd that he would make me give him a blow job and went on to describe what he’d want me to do with his long, thick, black shaft. I didn’t need the mike; when my turn came I just waved the large strap-on dildo that I had carried into the ring. No, neither of us would get a rest until this fight was over. Which was why he was waiting patiently in the corner.

I took advantage of the referee’s count to plan and to get my breath back. At the count of six, I rolled over, moving closer to Falcon, and rose on one knee. At the count of eight, I rose and immediately sprang into a drop kick aimed at his chin. He saw it coming and leaned back, twisting his head to one side. My right foot caught him a glancing blow on the chin, knocking him against the corner post. I landed on my side and saw a chance. We had kept to the rules so far, but as in all forfeiture matches, there came a time when both contestants were so desperate to win that they abandoned the rules. That time had come. He was sprawled back in the corner, arms stretched along the top ropes. As I sprang up, I grabbed his right leg and hooked it over the middle rope. Before he could react, his left leg was over the middle rope on the other side. I knew what I intended to so, and took a step back. So did he and he struggled to disentangle himself before it was too late. So did the crowd; they roared in delight.

He had almost got his right foot free when my foot accelerated into his balls. The crowd gasped. He howled and started to topple, but I moved in to prevent him falling. His body was left hanging, pressed against mine. My right hand worked inside his trunks and grabbed his balls.

‘These won’t be much use to you tonight,’ I whispered in his ear as my grip tightened. ‘You aren’t going to be much use to that pretty little wife of yours for a while.’

His wife, Jade, was indeed both pretty and petite, and she seemed all the smaller when she stood next to this big man. Some wrestlers said he must crush her when they fucked. Others said she was tougher than he was. If only I’d known that I was soon to find out.

‘Give in, Falcon,’ I urged him. ‘Be sensible and save yourself the pain.’ My hand was twisting now. The crowd was shouting encouragement. Somewhere in the crowd, my boyfriend, Cameron, was watching, knowing how aroused I would be getting, anticipating what that meant for him later. Somewhere in the crowd too was Jade. I’d forgotten she was there.

‘Foxy, Foxy, Foxy.’ The crowd were chanting my name, over and over, scenting victory and the public, humiliating fucking that Falcon was going to get. But he wasn’t ready to give in so easily.

‘You’ll pay for this,’ he spat back. ‘I’m not finished yet.’ With me supporting him, he had managed to get one hand free, which he pushed between us and latched onto my crotch, his fingers digging deep, pushing the material between my lips and rubbing it hard. ‘Feel that, baby, enjoying it, aren’t you.’

My immediate idea was to step back, leaving him to fall to the floor and forcing him to let me go. I’d lose my grip too, but that wouldn’t matter. He was hurting and I’d soon finish him off. But as I tried to take a step, I found that I couldn’t move my ankles. Suddenly, my feet were pulled from under me and I was hauled towards the corner post so fast I could do nothing to protect myself. Jade had intervened from outside the ring to protect her mate. She spread my thighs wide to ensure my pussy was exposed and gave a final jerk as the moment of collision approached. I knew what to expect. The sudden physical jolt, that sensation of the world standing still and silent, until the pain, that awful pain, exploded across my crotch and deep into my belly. My scream seemed to come from far away and from someone else.

But it did not work out entirely as Jade expected. Falcon had been taken by surprise as much as I had and lost his grip on me. But I at least had the presence of mind to tighten my grip so that as I went down I pulled him off the rope by his balls. His curse mingled with my screams of pain. But at least he was now free of the rope. He bent over and grabbed me by the tits to pull me into the centre of the ring. But he couldn’t maintain his grip. He knew that in order to have any chance he had to get his balls free from my grip. He let me go and grasped my wrist in both hands, twisting it viciously and pulling as hard as he could. Weakened from the crotching, eventually I had to release my fingers, but managed to grab his trunks as he backed away, pulling them down round his knees. As he kicked them off, I rolled away and staggered to my feet. My knees were shaking and I felt sick, but one sight cheered me. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of Jade. Cameron had got her from behind and lifted her off her feet. She was struggling, kicking back at his legs and trying to beat his head with her fists. He just raised a leg and let go, leaving her to land on the point of his knee. That’d teach the bitch. At least, she wouldn’t be intervening again any time soon. Or so I thought.

I turned my attention back to Falcon. He had kicked his trunks off and was proudly showing the audience what he had had tucked away there. I didn’t bother looking. I’d seen his tackle before in previous contests.

‘So,’ he taunted me, ‘want to play, do you?’

I gave his tackle a withering look. It was large sure, but soft. The pain had taken its toll.

‘It doesn’t look like you’re up to playing at the moment, Falcon,’ I retorted.

We were playing for time and we both knew it; neither of us was in fit state for any serious fighting right now.

‘Don’t worry, I will be when I’ve won,’ he retaliated.

‘In your dreams, brother,’ I told him. ‘You obviously need a little encouragement, so how about this?’

And I began a slow striptease. The crowd clapped along as I loosened my bra and let it slide seductively off my shoulders, spinning so that everyone got a good view. Then I eased my panties over my hips and turned to give Falcon a good view of my ass as I bent to pull them over my feet.

‘I see that’s got his attention,’ I called to the audience. And sure enough his cock was starting to show an interest.

As I spun to give the audience a full 360 degrees view, I blew a kiss to Cameron. He always enjoyed me displaying myself like this, letting everyone see what he would enjoy later in private. As our eyes connected, I spotted Jade. She still looked pale, but she had recovered enough to take her revenge on Cameron. All it took was one kick, from behind naturally, fast and dead centre between his legs. He toppled and went down.

And, of course, it was in that moment of distraction that Falcon struck, catching me from behind. He pulled my legs from under me and, as I fell face down, he twisted me so that I landed on my back. Before I could react, he had my legs up and over my head, while his weight pressed my shoulders to the canvas.

‘One, two, three.’

It seemed like the referee was in a hurry to get the contest over, but there was no point arguing. Falcon held me there for a few more seconds, savouring his power, letting his swelling cock press into my flesh before throwing me aside in triumph. As he walked away, I cursed myself for my carelessness. One fall down, he needed only another fall to win. Any more mistakes would be fatal for me.

But fortune came to my aid, in the surprising form of Jade. She had mounted the ring outside the ropes and was berating him for getting hard.

‘What the fuck are you doing, Falcon, getting hard over that bitch? You wait until I get you home, you’ll pay for that you bastard. Don’t think you’ll be getting any favours off me tonight.’

It was too good a chance to miss. Falcon was paying me no attention, even when the crowd screamed. I knocked Jade off the ring with a kick to her belly that sent her flying into the front row, and kicked Falcon’s legs from under him so that he landed half under the bottom rope. I slid out of the ring and grabbed his feet, one foot under the rope, the other over it, and threw myself backwards, crushing his balls before I began swinging him back and forth. He struggled frantically to get his hands onto the rope to relieve the pressure, but every time he got a hold, I switched direction and shook his hands free.

‘Give in?’ I could barely hear the referee’s question above the roars of the crowd.

Falcon shook his head. I had to admire the guy. I’d had this done to me. The ropes are padded for protection, sure, but this was still agony.

It was now that Jade tried to intervene by jumping on my back and clawing at my eyes, but Cameron grabbed her waist and tried to pull her off. There were now three people pulling Falcon’s balls along the rope.

‘Give in.’ The referee’s words sounded like an order rather than a question this time.

Falcon nodded. I released him and fell back on top of Jade who landed on top of Cameron. Being on top, I was first on my feet and spun immediately to confront Jade. She was staggering to her feet, trying to shake of Cameron who still had hold of her waist.

‘Let her go, love,’ I told him.

As soon as she was free, she threw herself at me. I just lifted my knee and she ran straight onto it. She howled and collapsed, knocking Cameron over and landing with her elbow in his balls. Was it an accident or deliberate? I didn’t have time to worry and I wasn’t going to stop to comfort Cameron. I ran round to my corner, grabbed my strap-on and clambered back into the ring, waving it in the air.

‘Right,’ I shouted over the roars of the crowd, ‘I claim my forfeit. Crawl over here Falcon and get that pretty ass of yours in the air.’

Slowly, reluctantly, he obeyed.

Back
Top Bottom