Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ROMANCE REQUIRED. STORIES DESIRED. COME BE INSPIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campion

Star
An RP where we actually get a romantic plot going - contributions from both of us, and I get to know your character before anything overtly sexual occurs.
Foreplay...a must. Teasing...a joy.
Well written descriptive prose. I give back what I get.
People who want to play a lady who will be nurturing and caring to my partner and that character is wanting to be loved and nurtured in return.

Bad stuff:
First off, please...no one-liners. I'll never do it and never want it...If you must, try to make it descriptive.
I'd prefer a partner who usually can post once a week or more. Talk to me if it's going to be longer so I don't think you've forgotten or quit.
Also no real torture, scat or real rape.

I welcome your ideas, if you need to tickle your muse, here are a few of my own.

New plot. Messed up hero. A young PTSD shell shocked veteran comes home and lives a lonely life from his front porch, afraid to be involved... until SHE moves in, a young widowed mother (or lost her child). She has trouble with the rent, and he's the sympathetic landlord. This can be modern or Medieval.

Another new plot. Against the zombies. You- a female bounty hunter, just bitten by a zombie.

Me - an anthro dogman with the antidote to zombie infection in his saliva. Many want to kidnap and control him. He is a sweetheart who just wants to help people. He needs a tough, hard b**ch to keep his innocent self safe and doing what he needs to for humanity.

Return of the Geek ~ My guy graduated a year before you and you and your friends thought him so clueless. Now you are at the same college and he's gotten ripped, dresses well and runs with an epic crowd. What will you do to overcome how you treated him and win him?

Shipwrecked!
~ (Possible pairings including any of Human/Were/Mermaid/Selkie/Anthro/Naga/Monstergirl) One of us has been stuck on an island for a long time when the other arrives. Will they figure out how to get along so romance can bloom?

Jilted warrior's angel ~ The knight returns from war, to find himself dumped by his fiancee. You are the mother/sister/maid who yearns to take her place and heal his torn soul.

The prince needs a bride ~ A prince is threatened with his life and uses the excuse of seeking a princess to flee. He finds you either a powerful sorceress or an amazon warrior, who can be an amazing protector as well as lover.

Into the Desert
~ A WWI machinegunner leaves his army corp in North Africa and seeks his fortune. He intervenes in a tribal war and is offered the slim young dancer of the one tribe, or the taller, voluptuous older woman of the other tribe. He chooses the latter for her intelligence and because she intrigues him. Quickly, they join as husband and wife, but more as partners to change what a woman can accomplish.

Caving in - two enemies get trapped in the same cave-in and must join forces to live and escape. Does understanding and romance grow?

A protective vampire. My Federal agent has searched for a dark killer who devours the bodies of victims. You are from the vampire council and sent to stop the creature before too much attention was drawn. So she protects him to assist his investigation, since he has access to video records and such. But what happens when he finally meets his protector?

Damsel dragon - my knight goes to save the damsel from the monster, not knowing that the monster is her lunch because she's a morphed dragon. But she's impressed by him, protecting him as he sleeps in her natural form, and being 'protected' by him by day...how long can she keep it up?

The Companion - my rich young inheritor is forced to take a slave companion or lose the inheritance. There is a lot of depth to relationship I'd love to discuss.

Aunt ~ Young man (possibly cousin or nephew by marriage) goes to live with his sexy Aunt by marriage for the Summer... Unexpected attraction gradually takes them.

Crazy doctor ~ one of us performs interesting change experiments on the other (Non painful.) Experiments might change mental abilities or cause shapechange.

I also like distant family pairings like stepmom and son, son and aunt,
I like the older women RPs as well.

~~~~

Generally I play a lean somewhat defined male, but I can be a muscly brute if desired.

Things that make me smile, but are not required:

Really good posts that tell so much.
Characters who fall in love.
Smart female chars.
Elven/fae ~ both light and dark.
Anthro ~ mammals only or mystical creatures
Succubus ~ but not one who kills me. Either my pet/slave, or partner in magic. (I'd be a powerful wizard)
Mermaids, nymphs, selkies, nagas and such. Monstergirls rock!
Were, vampire - only if you play the vamp.
Nekos...but no baby talk.
Size differences ~ Amazons are welcome! You want to pick me up? Works for me.
Full figured ladies
I'll even love playing with a gentle giantess.
Lactation ~ got milk?

Turn offs ~ godmodding...I'll complain first...and if you ask, I may let you control my char, but be polite.
Be continually chasing my partner's character...no, I don't want to spend 50 posts convincing a snide, hateful character that she wants my char.
Characters who must control every scene. "Well, she turns into a whirlwind and kills all the guards who captured them and were taking them to the king."
Anal to mouth...just ewww... I'm OK with cock/anal...but let's wash afterwards.
Finally, if it's boring you, say so. If we can't find a twist we like, we'll go with something else, or agree to stop the RP...but don't ignore me and leave me hanging.

My F-list
https://www.f-list.net/c/campion42

I have more and am glad to discuss them. I really want to hear your ideas. PM me.

RE: Plot. Romance. Fantasy. Literate Lady Needed to Join in Composing

Campion said:
First off, please...no one-liners. I'll never do it and never want it...I'll warn once, then wander.
Also no real torture, scat or real rape.

My preferences:

An RP where we actually get a romantic plot going - contributions from both of us, and I get to know your character before anything overtly sexual occurs.
Foreplay...a must. Teasing...a joy.
Well written descriptive prose. I give back what I get.
People who want to play a lady who will be nurturing and caring to my partner and that character is wanting to be loved and nurtured in return.

RP ideas:

Return of the Geek ~ My guy graduated a year before you and you and your friends thought him so clueless. Now you are at the same college and he's gotten ripped, dresses well and runs with an epic crowd. What will yo do to overcome how you treated him and win him?

Shipwrecked!
~ (Possible pairings including any of Human/Were/Mermaid/Selkie/Anthro/Naga/Monstergirl) One of us has been stuck on an island for a long time when the other arrives. Will they figure out how to get along so romance can bloom?

Jilted warrior's angel ~ The knight returns from war, to find himself dumped by his fiancee. You are the mother/sister/maid who yearns to take her place and heal his torn soul.

The prince needs a bride ~ A prince is threatened with his life and uses the excuse of seeking a princess to flee. He finds you either a powerful sorceress or an amazon warrior, who can be an amazing protector as well as lover.

Needing a tough girl ~ She was kind to him when they were growing up in a bad neighborhood, even though she was cool and he the geek. Now, she's getting released from prison for a bad rap, and he loyally awaits her. But he needs her hardened attitude to drive off the vultures that want his software company.

Caving in - two enemies get trapped in the same cave-in and must join forces to live and escape. Does understanding and romance grow?

A protective vampire. My Federal agent has searched for a dark killer who devours the bodies of victims. You are from the vampire council and sent to stop the creature before too much attention was drawn. So she protects him to assist his investigation, since he has access to video records and such. But what happens when he finally meets his protector?

Pirate Cabin boy. My young small man is the grateful cabin boy on a female run pirate ship. Let me send you my opener on this and you might be impressed.

You are getting thrown out of your apartment after losing your job. My geeky guy moved in not long ago and saves the day by offering you (and maybe your child) a place to stay. Love this with anthros.

Damsel dragon - my knight goes to save the damsel from the monster, not knowing that the monster is her lunch because she's a morphed dragon. But she's impressed by him, protecting him as he sleeps in her natural form, and being 'protected' by him by day...how longs can she keep it up?

The Companion - my rich young inheritor is forced to take a slave companion or lose the inheritance. There is a lot of depth to relationship I'd love to discuss.

I'm a freshman fraternity pledge undergoing initiation.
My task is to get into the Chi Chi Mu Sorority house and snag thee different sizes of panties. I'm slim and manage to slide in through a basement tilt window. Unfortunately for me, you catch me and threaten me with expulsion. But your housemother is a tyrant who has not allowed a single body to enter the house,so you decide to take some advantage of the situation with your 'sisters'

Aunt ~ Young man (possibly cousin or nephew) goes to live with his sexy Aunt for the Summer... Unexpected attraction gradually takes them.
Crazy doctor ~ one of us performs interesting change experiments on the other (Non painful.) Experiments might change mental abilities or cause shapechange.

I also like distant family pairings like stepmom and son, son and aunt,
I like the older women RPs as well.

~~~~

Generally I play a lean somewhat defined male, but I can be a muscly brute if desired.
When sexual activity enters the story, oral both ways is a strong preference for me.

Things that make me smile, but are not required:

Characters who fall in love.
Smart female chars.
Elven/fae ~ both light and dark.
Anthro ~ mammals only or mystical creatures
Succubus ~ but not one who kills me. Either my pet/slave, or partner in magic. (I'd be a powerful wizard)
Mermaids, nymphs, selkies, nagas and such. Monstergirls rock!
Were, vampire - only if you play the vamp.
Nekos...but no baby talk.
Size differences ~ Amazons are welcome! You want to pick me up? Works for me.
Full figured ladies
I'll even love playing with a gentle giantess.
Lactation ~ got milk?

Turn offs ~ godmodding...I'll complain first...and if you ask, I may let you control my char, but be polite.
Be continually chasing...no, I don't want to spend 50 posts convincing a snide, hateful character that she wants my char.
Characters who must control every scene. "Well, she turns into a whirlwind and kills all the guards who captured them and were taking them to the king."
Anal to mouth...just ewww... I'm OK with cock/anal...but let's wash afterwards.
Finally, if it's boring you, say so. If we can't find a twist we like, we'll go with something else, or agree to stop the RP...but don't ignore me and leave me hanging.

My F-list
https://www.f-list.net/c/campion42

I have more and am glad to discuss them. PM me.

I am interested in Return of the Geek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom