Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

. Ꭼ Ꮮ Ꮶ .'s search, males & females welcome. Vampires, demons & angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.jpg

. Ꭼ Ꮮ Ꮶ .
image.jpg

I only roleplay heterosexual couples on site, but I don't mind if you're male or female as long as you roleplay the male character.

F-List

I'm a female whose been roleplaying for around eleven years. Supernatural romances, whether they're consensual or reluctant, are what I prefer to roleplay, but I'm willing to do non-supernatural depending on the storyline. I crave seductive, possessive males who've no qualms about teasing females with underlying desires and punishing disobedience. I'm reasonably obliging with the kind of female character I play, only don't expect me to be dominant or utterly submissive. The female characters I roleplay range from innocent opportunists to defiant and persevering within reason.
I write in paragraphs, but to me, quality > quantity. I would ask you to write at least 100 words per posting, but I'll ease up on you if life is in the way as long there are no one-liners. If you no longer wish to roleplay or you'd prefer to try another storyline, please message me before vanishing. I'd like the proportion of smut in the roleplay to be at least 60%.

image.jpg

. Couplings .
image.jpg

I only roleplay heterosexual couples on site, but I don't mind if you're male or female as long as you roleplay the male character.

CEO — Employee
Demon or Incubus — Angel
Demon or Incubus — Human
Demon or Incubus — Keminono
Master — Pet
Sorcerer — Angel
Sorcerer — Human
Sorcerer — Keminono
Vampyre — Angel
Vampyre — Human
Vampyre — Keminono
Werewolf — Angel