Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kat's Plots and Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been on this site for awhile and figured it's time for a new request thread. So here it is:

Partner Qualities:
Dominant Males I'm looking for someone who can take control, someone who isn't afraid to push boundaries.

Writing
Someone who writes 2-3 paragraphs is great. Spelling is also great but I'm not a Grammar Nazi, I honestly don't care if there are a few mistakes but if there are so many that your post doesn't make sense then we have a problem. I'm also need someone who will push my writing skills as I am trying to write a little more descriptive.

Godmodding No, just no. A little is fine but saying something for my character is a big no. If it's something little like her sitting down then it's fine.

Out of character I don't mind a little out of character chit-chat.

ReplyingPlease don't disappear, I understand if things in your life get crazy or you just don't have time to reply but after a couple of weeks have gone by I'm expecting some sort of response even if it's you saying you will have to hold off for awhile. (I tend to not reply sometimes due to loosing track of replies)

About me
I prefer long term. My smut-plot ratio is about 50/50 maybe 40/60 towards more plot.

I only roleplay in PMs and I only do MxF.

I'm a hopeless romantic, I absolutely love romance plots. I also like fantasy, adventure, and maybe a little action. My f-list

My characters tend to be shy and introverted if not then just as outgoing as you can get.

Plots

Reckless Desires
A girl, being rich and spoiled by her well respected father. One thing he will not give her is a choice on who she dates. No one under their social upper class is good enough for his daughter.

A Father's Debt
A young girl is sold off to a powerful man by her father to pay off his debt or until her father can get the money to pay him.

Memories lost
A 20-year old college girl is caught in a fire and wakes up a month later with burns all over her and no memory of anything from her past.

Slave to the Devil
A young girl is given to the devil himself by her mother as part of a deal her mother made with him.

Second Chance?
While in high school a guy and a girl are dating, they date for a year or two before the girl gets pregnant. The guy walks out on her and the girl and her family move away. After three or four years she returns with the child.

Is loving you worth it?
A new guy moves into town, he instantly fits in with no problem. He becomes the captain of the football/basketball team, he's cute, and all the girls want him. Except there's only one girl he wants but she rejects him, the reason being she is terminally ill expecting to die at any moment in her life.

In love with my bodyguard
Her father hired you to protect her when he can't. You fall for her and she falls for you. Do you stick to your duties or to your heart?

Biker Love
She is a good girl. He was born to take over his father's biker club. They see each other at a college party and become instantly obsessed with one another.

kittykat4 said:
Hi, I've been on this site for awhile and figured it's time for a new request thread. So here it is:

Partner Qualities:
Dominant Males I'm looking for someone who can take control, someone who isn't afraid to push boundaries.

Writing
Someone who writes 2-3 paragraphs is great. Spelling is also great but I'm not a Grammar Nazi, I honestly don't care if there are a few mistakes but if there are so many that your post doesn't make sense then we have a problem. I'm also need someone who will push my writing skills as I am trying to write a little more descriptive.

Godmodding No, just no. A little is fine but saying something for my character is a big no. If it's something little like her sitting down then it's fine.

Out of character I don't mind a little out of character chit-chat.

ReplyingPlease don't disappear, I understand if things in your life get crazy or you just don't have time to reply but after a couple of weeks have gone by I'm expecting some sort of response even if it's you saying you will have to hold off for awhile. (I tend to not reply sometimes due to loosing track of replies)

About me
I prefer long term. My smut-plot ratio is about 50/50 maybe 40/60 towards more plot.

I prefer to roleplay in PMs and I only do MxF.

I'm a hopeless romantic, I absolutely love romance plots. I also like fantasy, adventure, and maybe a little action. My f-list

My characters tend to be shy and introverted if not then just as outgoing as you can get.

Plots

Reckless Desires
A girl, being rich and spoiled by her well respected father. One thing he will not give her is a choice on who she dates. No one under their social upper class is good enough for his daughter.

A Father's Debt
A young girl is sold off to a powerful man by her father to pay off his debt or until her father can get the money to pay him.

Memories lost
A 20-year old college girl is caught in a fire and wakes up a month later with burns all over her and no memory of anything from her past.

Slave to the Devil
A young girl is given to the devil himself by her mother as part of a deal her mother made with him.

Second Chance?
While in high school a guy and a girl are dating, they date for a year or two before the girl gets pregnant. The guy walks out on her and the girl and her family move away. After three or four years she returns with the child.

Hi. I have been writing for about ten years or more. I like reckless desires and a fathers debt. both of those sound like good starts to an erotic tale. willing to give it a shot with you, maybe chat a bit first and make sure we both will enjoy writing together. I have at least 25 or 30 stories on file and one book mostly done. I have been a busy boy!

let me know if you are interested in talking about it, thanks. Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom