Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unknown Fate (Reydan and AndNich123)

She could feel her tight muscles resisting him, but they were no match for the intrusion. Giving, she felt him as he began to sink into her. The skin of his cock, rigid, veins throbbing pushed inside her, stretching her. Tessa groaned, her lips attached to Red’s as she ravaged her mouth. To breathe was an exercise she couldn’t complete. Even without the sexy woman’s lips tasting her own, Marcus and his massive member was pushing the air from her body, his cock seemingly needing even the space in her lungs.

She felt her body flush with his just as Red began to fill her pussy. Marcus’ words were warm on her neck. Red’s lips gave her a moment of refuge, and Tessa smiled. “Oh I got my fire still,” she breathed, her nostrils flaring as she sucked in precious air. “You just show me….uggghh,” she whimpered, “that you still know how to..to..fuck,” she cried out, “with that big..huge..black….cock of yours’.” Her eyes met Red’s as the woman took her. Eyes wide with lust and shock from the sheer size of the beautiful woman stared back at her. The more she filled her, the more her expression changed to one that almost resembled pain. Red found her rhythm with Marcus and for a moment, Tessa wasn’t even aware she was breathing much less timing her breaths with their thrusts. “Relax,” Tessa said, repeating the word Red had spoken. “I need..to..relax. What I need,” she pressed her lips to Red quickly, softly, but allowing her need to flow, “is for the two of you..to keep..fucking me. Fill me up Red,” she told her, reaching for the woman’s breasts. “Like this. Put your hands..on my tits. I want you..to squeeze..my nipples. Let Marcus..hold..my hips. He has..powerful hands,” she grinned. She groaned into her mouth, feeling them both opening her up, pushing deep inside. “I wanna cum,” she whined, “but only..when you say..I can. Can you do that Red,” she asked rubbing her nose against hers’. “Can you order me..not to cum..until you say so? Make me wait. I like..the agony..of being forced..to wait.” She grinned before once more stealing another kiss from her. With the next words that would come from her mouth, she would reveal her biggest weakness, her deepest secret to them both. “I like..being forced.”

'Ughhh shit girl' Marcus grunted as he thrust deep into her ass, his thick black cock stretching her tight pucker as he pushed harder and harder into Tessa. 'I thought you would be loosened up after all your slutting, girl, but you're still the tightest fuck ever' he groaned. His hands held her hips firm, feeling her quake and breath hard against his chest as she bucked up and down.

It was Red, though, who completely dominated the scene. She was so deep inside Tessa that she could feel her cock stretch Tessa's very core. Feel the swollen head bump against the very mouth of her womb. 'Don't your dare cum you little bitch' she whispered, taking Tessa's lower lip in her sharp teeth and stretching it out a little. Dominant and proud. Her breasts pressed against Tessa's, nipples hard as diamond.

The two of them pistonned in and out of her, one cock leaving a gaping void just as the other thrust deep into her again. They were slow, deliberate, and controlling. She didn't need to cry out her secret to them - they already knew it. They worked her over, Red teasing and working Tessa's young breasts with skillful hands, until the three of them were panting and gasping for breath.

'Now you can cum. NOW YOU CAN CUM' Red pratically snarled as she shot her hot load deep into Tessa's waiting pussy as, at the same time, a growling groan from the powerful man behind her marked his own climax deep in her behind as his fingers tugged painfully at her hips.

The scene was everything she ever wanted. Two people, whom she found she was utterly attracted to, were using her body, pushing her, doing with her as they pleased, and in all of that, she found her own pleasure. Red issued her reply, denying Tessa the right to cum. She felt her clit ache, nearly screaming out in protest, as her body was nearly tossed between the two of them. One foot touching the shower wall, while the other flailed just outside of the shower. She was nothing more than a ragdoll for the two of them to use, and Tessa realized she liked it that way. She wanted it that way. “Yes..Mistress,” she replied, leaning her head back against Marcus’ chest after her bottom lip slipped from the hold of Red. Though the shower was on, cascading down their bodies, she felt sweat begin to roll down her temples. Her body was being driven further, harder than it ever had before. She ached, throbbed from their intrusions, but she wanted more. “More,” she pleaded softly, not even sure if the words were coming from her mouth or simply in her mind. Either way, her wishes were granted.

Red began to cum, telling her she could cum, and all the pent up longing, the need, began to flood for her sore pussy. Tessa lifted her head from Marcus as she literally screamed, feeling her pussy clamp down on Red’s cock. Her eyes stared into the beautiful woman’s as she felt Marcus fill her. His seed dripping from her still plugged ass. With both of them still inside her, she reached for Red’s face. “Use me..Mistress..please..find someone..who will use me..if not you. Find someone..who will use me..as much..as you would. Please. I..I..can’t..go back. I won’t. I belong..here..in these..places..surrounded..by these people..my people..people who are just as fucked up..as I am. People who want to fuck. Oh please Mistress.. Don’t send me back..to my normal life. I don’t want it anymore."

Red chuckled, slowly withdrawing from her abused cunny as Marcus levered her off his cock with an obscene popping noise. His large hands continued to stroke her as he set the quaking girl back on her feet.

Red leaned in, kissing her again, more gently this time. She pushed her gently, nudging her back under the jet of water and as she began to speak Marcus carefully washed and cleaned Tessa.

'Girl, you have no idea. Still, after all this time, no idea as to why you are here.' She strokes Tessa's hot face, feeling the raw emotions bubbling away just beneath the surface. 'Oh Tessa, someone's been watching you for so long. So very long. He selected you. He's groomed you, over these past weeks, and he's more fucked up than you can never imagine.'

Marcus turned off the water and began to towel her dry, like she was a child or something. Red smiled, again, affectionate rather than lustful. Like a big sister. 'Time to meet him' she said and led Tessa by the hand towards one of the cabins. Marcus slapped her ass and whispered 'goodbye' as she was whisked away.

Pausing before the door to the cabin, Red turned to Tessa. She took the girl's chin in her fingers and looked at her, sadness in her eyes. 'How I wish I had gotten to you first Tessa' she said, gazing deep into those eyes. 'In another life I'd have loved you forever. We'd have grown old together, you and I. But its not to be. This one had claims on you from the very beginning.' She kissed her on the lips. Soft. Gentle. 'Goodbye Tessa' she said and, opening the door, ushered her through.

In front of Tessa was an ornate study, leading off into sumptuous rooms beyond, and before her, across the patterned carpet rich in detail, was an armchair. There were two figures there. One sitting in the armchair, the other kneeling before the first, head on his knee. Both looked at her. The girl on the floor, naked except for a collar around her neck, was shockingly familiar. Tina seemed to glow. Her long blonde hair so far down her back it brushed her bare ass. She smiled, warm and loving, at Tessa. Her left hand stroked the thigh of the seated man and the right caressed a stomach slightly swollen. She was clearly pregnant, maybe three or four months gone.

The man was more familiar still. He was old but powerful, a huge six foot plus frame that, despite probably being over sixty years old was impressive and intensely masculine. His eyes were a piercing, familiar, blue that cut through her. As they always had. The face bore that same, ever-familiar, smile. Powerful, competent, and in control.

As it had been throughout her early corruption as a teenager.

'Hello Tessa' said her father.

She narrowed her eyes slightly as Red spoke. Someone had been….watching her? He selected her? None of this made any sense to her. How did this person even see her? Had he first spotted her that night at the club when she stripped on stage? Was he in the Pit? He had groomed her? Did that mean he was behind all of this, everything she had been through, and if he was, when did he pick her? Her mind raced with questions about this unknown mystery man who had taken to her. The water ran down her face and body, hugging every curve, trailing down her legs. Marcus’ hands were suddenly gentle, guiding over her, massaging every muscle, working the bath soap into her pores. This was not the touch of the big, burly man who had taken her twice now. There was so much more behind his efforts. Though she couldn’t put her finger on what it was, Tessa could feel the change.

The handle squeaked as Marcus turned it, shutting off the water. Red’s eyes were not ravaging her body. She was no longer looking at her as if she were a piece of meat to savored. There was affection in her gaze, and the same emotion translated into Marcus’ care for her. The towel rubbed across her back, and Tessa looked over her shoulder briefly, trying to steal a glimpse of Marcus. All she caught sight of was his arm as he continued to dry her. She looked back to Red, and returned her smile. Groomed. That word came back to her, and now she felt as though Marcus and Red were doing the same thing. The only question she had was why. It was a question that was soon answered without even being asked.

“Meet him,” she whispered before flinching at Marcus’ slap to her ass. ‘Goodbye,’ she thought. ‘Did he just say goodbye?’ Without asking Red, she looked over her shoulder at him as she held Red’s hand, being led away from the showers and the strong, powerful man that she knew she would miss. She kept looking until he disappeared behind her, along with Lexi and the horny men that she had been left to care for.

When Red stopped, Tessa met her gaze. “The begin....,” she began, only to be silenced by Red’s lips. Tessa knew what it was she had felt before but could not put her finger on. It was affection and sadness. It was love. She felt all of that coming from Red now. The woman was longer seeking to find out if Tessa could handle the Pit. She wasn’t trying to push her or open her eyes to what she was. All of that had been done and conquered. Now she only had one thing left to do. Red said goodbye to her and ushered her through the door after she opened it. Tessa turned to the door, wanting to open it and find Red still there. To hell with this mystery man who had picked her. She had not picked him, and she never would. Red, Marcus, the clubs, that is where she belonged. That is where she picked. She did not desire this man she didn’t know. To hell with him, and in anger Tessa turned around to face the man, ready to tell him exactly that, but then she saw her. Every drop of color drained from her face, and Tessa was sure she would fall to the floor. He spoke, drawing her gaze to him. Though she was weak, tired from the time she had spent with Marcus and Red just moments ago, Tessa felt her rage begin to boil. “You,” she hissed through clenched teeth. “What..the hell..is going on?! I don’t….,” she began, her gaze returning to her sister once more. Tina was caressing her swollen belly, and yet it was clear her affection for her father. Her father. Her father! Tessa’s eyes widen as she looks back to him. “Did you..take her? Are you the reason she disappeared? Is she..pregnant..with..your..baby? Tina! Are you pregnant..from..our..dad? What the hell is this?!” She ran her fingers through her hair feeling several emotions flood her body. She wanted to keep screaming, to hurt him, to slap her, to run away. Yeah. That’s it. Tessa wanted to run away. She wanted to find Marcus and Red and beg them to take her away from this, to put her in the pit or one of the other destinations. All she wanted, was to be away from this confusion. “No. I’m not staying here. You..picked me? You’re the one who has had me..groomed..for this? For what? A life with you? You already had that! I fucked you already! I moved away dad! That’s what happens! I grew up and moved away! I can’t be your little girl forever! Besides,” she smirked, “You’ve got Tina now.” Tina had not moved, her actions never wavered. She did not speak. Part of her own grooming, her training, had taught her to hold her tongue and to know her place. She knew where she belonged. The past relationship between Tessa and her father was not kept a secret from her. Tessa had told her everything, but Tina had found it hard to believe. Now she believed, and furthermore, she had grown to love her father and all he had to offer. She smiled still, rubbing her belly. “Look at her dad. You’ve turned y sister into a brainless slut. Well not me. Red and Marcus appreciate me. That’s where I belong.” Tessa began to pace. “Have you been watching me this whole time? In the club? The Pit? Here on the boat? Did you watch me before then? Did you get Tina to go to the club? You do know Marcus fucked her, right? He fucked me too dad. Do you still want us after a big, black cock has taken us? Not to mention Red dad. Oh that woman’s cock has fucked me real good as well.” Tessa struggled to keep her tears back when she mentioned Red. She missed her so, and the anger, the confusion, about what was going on was fraying her emotions, sending them spiraling. It was all she could do to keep them in check. “What do you want from me dad? Tell me now before I turn and leave this room and find Red and beg her to take me back.”

The stony face of her father was that of her childhood. The unimpressed one. He let her rant and rave, let her words wash over him like before. Like everytime she had, as a fucked-up teenager, railed against him. Even as she rode his cock to orgasm. It was a face of authority, lined and weathered, with dark, piercing eyes that neither she nor Tina had inherited. They seemed to suck everything in, tug at her very soul, as he watched her rail through clenched teeth at him.

At his feet Tina just watched, doe-eyed, her sister clench her fists and shout about the abuse she had taken. The situations she had been in.

'I have been watching you this whole time Tess' he said. The shorter version of her name. It had always been his name for her. His eyes flitted to a chair by the door and it was as if he was half-ready to tell her to sit down and shut up. But that wasn't his style. He was too easily imperious for that. Ex-Army. Ex-City Council. Disciplinarian. Authority figure. He didn't need shows of force like that.

He stood, all muscle and height despite his age, his thick cock hanging semi-erect between his legs. Tina's small hands moved to his thigh, caressing, tenderly, as if in complete infatuation.

'I thought to let you go Tess' he said, eyeing her with the same defiance she could muster. Her inheritance from him. 'Both of you. But...when Tina told me of her marital problems all those months ago...it brought...it brought it back to me.' He glanced down, tenderly, at the sister at his feet. 'You were so willful Tess, not like Tina. She always did what she was told. You needed to be disciplined. But there she was, bored and contemplating an affair just to escape Graham's tedium, and I saw you in her. You needed guidance sugar' he said, not needing an answer from the girl. 'You needed a purpose in life.'

His eyes traveled back up to Tessa. 'As do you. I see that now. I wasn't wrong to fuck you all those years ago, Tess. I was just wrong to let you go. You need this. You can rant and rave about Marcus and Red and all those other shitty lays of yours, but have any of them left you fulfilled? Have any left you without the burning need for more in you?' His finger extended to point at Tina. Her sister seemed almost angelic in her calm happiness. 'You need this. Admit it Tess' he said softly. 'This is all either of you have ever wanted deep down'.

He was right. Oh how she hated how right he was. Even in the face of such truth, with his eyes boring into her, she couldn’t admit it though. Defiance, being stubborn, and unwavering front was how Tessa had approached life and everyone she met. There was no way she was about to give in.

Her eyes had drifted down to her sister when he spoke to her. There was such a soft, warmth in Tina’s appearance. She was content to be by him. Her hands touching him, moving across his body as if this was as normal as it was for Tess to touch him when she had been younger. A flare of anger rose through her with incredible speed. It was that sight that ignited it. ‘How….DARE she….touch him.’ There was so much venom dripping from the thought. The thought alone could have burned a hole right through the floor. Even with her anger, her rage, coursing through her veins, Tessa did not move. Oh she wanted to. She wanted to snatch her pregnant sister up from the floor, slam her against the wall, and choke her until the lights in her eyes no longer burned and her body fell limp. No, she didn’t want to kill her, but she wanted her out of the way. It wasn’t that, that troubled Tessa so. It was the why that made her tilt her head and look into her father’s eyes.

His cock hung almost ready to claim either one of them, or both if the mood took him. She had no doubt he could handle them both, and she certainly knew he could take her. It had been that way in the beginning. Tessa wasn’t always so willing to be impaled on his length. She could vividly remember him taking her ass the first time. That day she begged, pleaded, and then threatened him after he had still forced his meaty shaft into her tight, virgin ass. Tears had streamed down her face, and she had taken his car the next morning, while he slept, and driven down to his favorite bar. Alone she sat in his car, wanting to hurt him, wanting to destroy the car, his life, everything, but for some reason all she did was sit in the car. After a while, she drove home, and he met her, opening the door for her. Walking through that door, she knew she walking into uncertainty. It was a day that changed her life. Her father didn’t meet her with anger. He met her with open arms, embracing her. The next time he would take her ass it would be because she offered it to him. That was the strange thing about their relationship. It seemed the more defiant she was more, the more forceful he would be, and after the wake of his destruction upon her, she would come back to him, falling at his feet, just like Tina was now. She smirked looking down at her sister. “You’re pathetic. You know that? Bored with your marriage. Tough! You made that choice, and now because you’re bored with it, you let him take you?! You’re pathetic!” Tessa turned her attention back to him. “And you? You think I need a purpose in life. Well I have one, and if I wanted to get fucked, I go get fucked.” She purposely left his comments about being fulfilled by her, ‘shitty lays’, alone. Tessa knew he was right. That fact still gnawed at her belly with a dull ache. He had always been the only one who could leave her satisfied, panting, wet, filled with cum, and so exhausted she couldn’t even move. Red had been incredible. Marcus had come close, but even he fell short of what her father gave to her. “You said you almost let me go. You should have,” she hissed through gritted teeth. “I will never be with you. You had me once, and you couldn’t keep me.” It was a lie, and she knew it. It was her who left, yes, but it was just another willful act. She had wanted him to come after her, to claim her once more, and take her back to her place by his side. Even though he didn’t, she never looked at him as weak. Instead, she admired him. He had let someone he loved go, and that took a strong person. Would this be like that time she wondered. Shaking her head, she turned her back to him, and grabbed the doorknob. “We’re done daddy. You had your chance, and now you have her. So enjoy each other and the baby that should have…..” Tessa couldn’t finish her sentence. The thought was there, ringing truthfully in her mind and heart, but she couldn’t voice it as she swallowed back tears. To cry would be weak, and she wasn’t about to show the tiny, hairline crack in her façade that was there regardless.

There was, as she turned away, a creak from the door. Her father, naked, looked up, past Tessa, at the sound.

Red stood there. Dressed not sluttily or naked but, strangely jarring in this situation, in jeans and a baggie hoodie. Still, she looked completely stunning. Her red hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and, without make-up or weird lighting or a grimace of sexual deviance plastered on her face, she seemed normal. A normal middle-aged woman.

She smiled at Tessa. In her hand was a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Like her appearance they were both mundane. The t-shirt was clearly from some sort of promotional thing and the jeans were just slightly frayed old stone-wash. Red looked Tessa over with a kind look that she hadn't seen before.

'You know Tessa' she said, looking past her to the father and daughter behind, 'I was wondering outside if you and your sister aren't similar but different'.

Her father began to speak but Red held up a hand. 'You see' she continued 'you and she have either been seen as totally different or exactly the same. But there's a third option.' She held up her index fingers, like an X, before Tessa. 'Different trajectories. Your sister started off living a conventional marriage and vanilla life but sank more and more into depravity. You started in depravity. That man who calls himself your father trained you in it. But now you don't know anymore. Maybe...maybe you are ready for something mundane and boring and normal instead?'

'Nonsense' hissed her father behind her, although he sounded more desperate than self-assured.

Red held out the clothes. 'It may not be the best offer you could get, but I'm really very fond of you Tessa. Do you think you and I might be able to leave this world behind? Find our own little slice of boredom somewhere together? Or are you truly just the same as Tina?'

It was the first real glimpse of Red that Tessa had seen since she met her. Now she stood there with no make-up, as normal as any other woman she would pass on the street. Still, even in her drab attire, Red could not hide the sensual body that she had. Tessa knew those curves that were hidden beneath the fabric clinging to her body. As her eyes swept her body while she spoke, she was taking her in, in awe. She listened to every word, not making a move until Red was finished. Even when her father spoke up, Tessa made no move towards either of them. ‘Is she right,’ she wondered. It was fleeting thought that left Tessa reeling for a moment. She blinked and swallowed hard, unaware of the tears that had started to form as she smiled at the woman.

Looking back, she turned to face her father and Tina. Tina looked so happy. For a moment, she saw herself sitting at her father’s feet once. The morning came back to her with crystal clear clarity. That morning he had taken his seat at the table, not wanting to show her any attention. He read his newspaper, and she crawled up to him, taking his cock in her mouth. His flaccid member came to life, hardening in her warmth. Tessa never let up. She didn’t stop, and when he folded the paper before placing it on the table, she knew he was going to take care of her. He did. Her father fucked her in the kitchen that day on the counter. Now here was Tina at his feet. Her smile widened. “I had my time with you dad. She’s right. You….trained me. You helped me become who I am, good or bad. You prepared me for this sexual world out there, and in that world, I found people who accepted me, but now,” she continued, turning around to face Red, “Now I want something more. I want something normal. Now I want something ordinary. I set out to find out what happened to my sister, and I did. Dad because of you I went to strip club, performed, and ended up in The Pit. Because of you I was in places I never would have been otherwise, and I don’t think that’s a bad thing.” She closed the gap between her and Red, taking the clothes from her. “I had my time with you dad, and now it’s Tina’s turn. You two are going to be happy. Graham doesn’t need to know. He can think the same thing happened to me for all I care. All I know is I want to be with Red. Graham will be fine. If he gets too curious, he can set out to find out what happened to us. Personally I couldn’t live without knowing. Now I know, and now I’ve got a better life because of it filled with a loving future. So yes, Red, we can go look for our slice of boredom. I want that.” She reached for her hand and kissed her soft skin. “All I want is for you to love me, and I promise I’ll always love you. Come on baby,” she said, moving closer to the door. “I’ll get dressed, and we can leave. Good-bye dad. Tina,” she nodded to her smiling sister. “Take care of each other. You’re all each other has. Well, until the baby gets here.” Tina’s smile grew. “Let me know when the baby comes. Somebody will have to teach him or her about life.” With a wink, Tessa opened the door. “Come on Red. Let’s go start our life. Together.”

Back
Top Bottom