Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unknown Fate (Reydan and AndNich123)

Reydan

Supporter
Supporter
The rain poured down in the Pacific Northwest and Graham Calligan looked out of the window. The house he and his wife Tina had moved into three years ago overlooked the wooded hillsides and small creeks, a little way out of town and set amid the verdant green of the countryside. He sighed, sipping the cup of coffee and looked distractedly out.

On the kitchen counter behind him was a pile of fliers with his wife's face splashed across them. Tina, smiling, her blonde hair tumbling around her face. The word MISSING was printed in big block capitals across the top of the flier. He had been handing them out all morning, trying to drum up some attention. Some interest. In the first week she had gone missing the phone had rung non-stop. Police, obviously, checking in, but also the local media, friends, family, volunteers, local groups, private detectives looking for work, local nutjobs. They all tried to work his wife's name in, casually at first, and then their desires.

But Tina Calligan had been gone for a month and no-one seemed to care anymore. He sighed, sucking in the cold hill-top air. At least he was alone now. Alone with his demons.

A car, a dark sedan, pulled into the drive and a thin figure got out, cursing and struggling against the wind and the rain. He caught sight of her face when she turned towards the house window and his heart skipped a beat. Tin..? No. No. It was his sister-in-law. Tessa. The twins were identical but, over years of dating and then being married to her sister, Graham had learned to tell the two apart. There were subtle distinctions.

Still, he hadn't been expecting a visit. He frowned, turning back to the counter to put the kettle on to boil before heading to the front door to let her in.

She was driving when the song came on the radio. It had been her favorite. A thousand memoris flooded her mind. At first they were good ones drawing a smile and laugh from her, but they quickly turned sour as the song only served as a reminder of the sister she had lost. Tina leaned down turning the radio off as she made her way through the picturesque countryside. Why Tina had been so happy to leave the city for this she would never understand. The fresh air was nice, but beyond that there wasn’t much else it seemed to offer to her. Tina had to drive 9 miles to get her groceries. It was easier for her to make her own clothing than to make the trips into town to buy them.

Tessa hated making this trip, but there was something she simply had to do. Her sister had been gone for so long, and it seemed the efforts to find her had slowed, if not stopped, and she wasn’t about to take that lying down. Tessa was as different from her sister as night and day. Tina love this wretched place, the simple life, and was happy in love. Tessa thrived in the city, her life was complicated and full, and she loathed the idea of love. They may have been identical twins, but the similarities stopped at their looks. Despite all their differences, the sisters actually had a loving relationship. Closer than most siblings, they were more than just sisters. They were each others best friend. This past month had been hell on her. It was no secret she was lost without her sister. Tina was the only family she had left. Perhaps that was why the two were so close as they valued family. Either way, Tessa was tired of facing the world alone. No one to share her joys with. No one to console her when the world had slapped her down. She wanted her friend back. She needed her sister back.

She pulled the car up in the long drive seeing her sister’s car parked where it had been since the police brought it back. For a second it was almost as if she were home, but reality set in. Tessa switched the car off and got out. Graham was standing there at the door, and she cringed thinking it must be hard for him to see her. She made her way up to the stairs opening the door and stepping inside. “I know I should have called, but it was a spur of the moment thing to come here. I’m sorry. Her study, her office, her place, what was it she called it,” she looked around searching for the right words, “her private place. Please. Tell me it’s still the same.” She pushed past him heading down the hall. Of course Graham would have left it the same. At least she hoped he had. The door was closed, and as she grasped the doorknob, Tessa took a deep breath before opening it. The room was a messy disarray of her cloth and sewing materials as well as all her other craft projects that she indulged in. Tessa’s face shattered as the emotions began to take over. Her hand covered her mouth as the tears flowed down her face. “I have to….look around. You can stay, but I have to do this. Something just isn’t right. Tina wouldn’t just walk away. You know it. I know it. Something had to be going on, and I don’t know. Maybe there’s a clue here. Something. There has to be. She put so much that meant anything to her in this room. This room is her. From those country fabrics over there to that stupid flea market desk that she insisted on buying so she could fix it, this is her.” She looks back at Graham pleading. “Please. Can I look through her things? What have we got to lose?”

"Sure I guess" Graham said, his voice a little dull and dead. He watched the woman that was the mirror image of his wife shift through her belongings. Not knowing what had happened to Tina was eating him up inside. He wanted to help, wanted to spend the time sitting and sifting through the piles of material and craft stuff that his wife loved with Tessa. To recall his wife, to chat about her little hobbies and her obsessions, her calm nature and her winning smile, with the only other person on the planet who hadn't given her up for dead. He watched her move, talking about his wife, talking about her sister. He knew what was going through her head, the desperate need, the hope against all evidence. He watched her burst into tears, her little hand covering her sobbing mouth, and patted her arm reassuringly. It was all he had in him. He had no energy for anything else. Being without Tina just....ached....

But Tessa looked just too much like her. He couldn't bear it. A lump formed in his throat. He placed the cup of coffee on the sewing table. "I...I'm sorry...Tes..." he sniffed, tears pricking the corners of his eyes, "this is to...tooo much for me". He sniffed again, barely holding back the tears, and moved through to the other room. Back to sit in the kitchen and stare out at the rain. He didn't think she would find anything. He'd been over the room hundreds and hundreds of times. He stared at the rain on the window, little rivulets forming and running together for a time before vanishing. Graham was dead inside.

The room was a mess but, as Tessa shifted through the material, a small glint of something silvery caught her eye. A card wafted down from where it had been stuck, out of the way, beneath the sewing table. Maybe the heat of the coffee cup had dislodged whatever had been sticking or holding it there....

The card was silver and purple, a tacky image of the silhouette of a naked pole-dancer in silver on the purple card. It bore the legend "Lusty Lady" and an address in the nearby town.

“Lusty Lady,” she read aloud over and over. “I know that….name.” Tessa shifted from her kneeling position on the floor to Tina’s day planner that was on the desk. Tina kept the book to make herself feel important, or so she had told her sister. She knew there was no way her life could be busy enough to constitute needing one, and yet it still feel made her feel something she couldn’t describe to have one. “My big girl book,” she would often call it, even going so far as to decorating the cover with just those words. Tessa gingerly touched the book once more before flipping through the pages. “Lusty Lady appeared for the first time on a Friday night several months ago. Then every Friday after that, the letter LL simply appeared. “Friday,” she questioned aloud. “That’s impossible. She was….she was working at the library the next town over.” Quickly she checked the card once more. It was the exact same town. ‘Was Tina lying to all of us? What was she doing there then?’ Tessa reached for the phone dialing information. She asked for the number to the library in the next town over. Hanging up she dialed the number quickly and waited until a soft, woman’s voice picked up on the other end. “Yes please. Can you tell me how long Tina Calligan worked there?” There was a pause before the voice replied, “I’m sorry Miss. We have no record of a Tina Calligan ever working here. Are you sure you have the name right?” Tessa sighed. “Yeah. I’ve got the right name. Wrong business. Thank you anyway.” Hanging up she dialed the number in the lower corner of the card. When there was an answer, she could hear the music booming in the background. “Yeah. I’d like to speak to Tina Calligan please.” Another pause before the voice tells her, “She don’t work here no more.”
“Wait,” Tessa screams. “So she did work there? I’m looking for her. I’m her family. Please. If you know where I can find her, “The line went dead. “Hello? Hello?” Tessa slams the phone down, grabs the card and heads towards the kitchen.

“Thanks Graham. Really. Thanks. Next time I’ll call first. Promise. “She doesn’t meet his gaze, and she’s stuffed the card into her purse already. She knows how painful it is for him to look at her, and so she makes a quick exit. Jumping into her car, she buckles up, and takes the card out once more. “Lusty Lady huh. Well I think it’s time to visit this place.” She starts the car, puts the address in her GPS, and backs out of the driveway.

The entire drive she pushes the speed limit and leaves the radio off. That voice on the phone knew her sister. Maybe he knew where she was. Besides that, there was the fact Tina had been living another life that none of them knew anything about. A strip club? Tina was as modest and plain as any woman one would imagine when they pictured the country. There was nothing flashy, or even remotely like the city about her. Most people never even believed she had been born and raised there.

As she pulled into the parking lot of the busy club, Tessa knew she would fit right in here. She gets out of her car and heads for the front of the line. “Look buddy I got cash, and I’m willing to pay….”
“Right away,” he tells her stepping aside and letting her enter. There’s a creepy smile on the impossibly large man’s face, and even though he had moved aside, she still had to squeeze between him and the door. “Thanks,” she tells all the people in the line she just cut in front of. “I’m sorry. Really.”
“Get going. I’m sure the boss will want to see you.” She’s taken aback by his words, but decides to play along. “Yeah. Right. I’m sure he will.” Disappearing into the dim light, loud music, smell of alcohol, and sex crazed people Tessa has no idea what’s really going inside this club. Stripper poles, cages, even a catwalk make her gasp. “No way Tina was involved in this place.” A hand grabbing her ass forces her to turn on her heels ready to slap someone. “Back off buddy!” The man grins. “Ah come on baby. I’ve missed you. Show me what you’ve got under there. How did you get back here anyway? The boss is gonna be pissed.” Again, there was mention of this boss. “Where’s he at? Where can I find him?” The guy points to a door at the other end of the club. “His office of course. Good luck. You’re in for it Tina.” As he made his way past her, she stared at the office door. He had only confirmed what she already thought. ‘They do think I’m her. They think I’m Tina. Good. Let’s see where this leads to.’ She made her way across the club seeing people touching, going so far as to having sex right there in the open. Shady drug deals and drug use littered the scene as well. A few men seemed to be discussing business as they had papers scattered on table tops. ‘Not my idea of a business meeting venue, but hey. To each pervert their own I guess.’ She knocked on the door, only opening when the voice told her to enter. Inside it wasn’t lit much better. She stared at the man behind the desk waiting for him to say something.

Marcus Broadman looked up from his desk and had to do a double take. Maybe it was the coke that was addling his brain, just for a minute. Maybe this girl wasn't here. He rubbed his face, like a man with a severe sinus issue, long fingers rubbing sharply along the sides of his roman nose. He paused, thinking, contemplating the blonde before him. She seemed almost to shake with a mixture of fear and determination. There wasn't enough coke in the world, Marcus decided finally, to mess his thinking up this much. This couldn't be Tina. He knew, from his little weekend jaunt out of the country, that Tina was settling in just fine where she was now. And if she had, somehow, wandered off, this would be the last place she would come.

He stood, his large African American frame a contrast to the skinny white girl before him. Marcus was well over six foot and built, as one English customer they had had in the club a couple of years had put it "like a brick shithouse". Marcus had liked that. A brick shithouse. He wasn't sure quite why a solidly built toilet was considered threatening in England, but still it seemed to have a nice ring to hit. He smiled wide at the girl across from him and leaned on the desk, letting his large powerful hands form fists on the desk before her eyes.

"Tina didn't tell me she had a sister" he grinned at her, trying to keep just a slight note of menace in his voice for now. "Why don't you sit down and have a chat with me about her." The music thumped, softly, through the office wall and Marcus gazed at her intently. His eyes were practically full of dollar signs as he imagined the profit he could make of this second, identical, sister. The first girl had been one hell of a cash generator. Maybe this one was just as...persuadable.

He sat in his executive chair, all stained wood and deep green cushion, and waited for Tina to take a seat. He pushed a piece of paper across the desk when she did, eyeing her intently. "Your sister, Tina, used to work for me here. And a pretty fucking good worker she was too." He watched Tessa as he spoke. "But since she vanished" he lied "I've been racking up debts on her behalf. Customers she's flaked out on. Deals that she hasn't fulfilled." He frowned in mock annoyance. "You happen to know where she is?" he asked, lying through his teeth. Marcus knew damn well where she was. Chained to a wall and, probably as they spoke, screaming in delight as she was brutally stuffed with cock.

‘He knows. He can tell I’m not Tina.’ Tessa stepped forward, inching closer to the desk as the massive man behind it spoke. “Thank you. I think I will,” she said trying to project confidence. Tessa was a stubborn girl, and often appeared to have no regard for her own personal safety. She was known for being a tad reckless. Of course tracking down her sister in a shady strip club pretty much solidified those accusations. Whereas Tina had been known for being anylitical and logical, Tessa was her polar opposite. If someone had said they had seen Tessa in a place like this, working, coming and going every week, the only thing that would have surprised them would have been that it was only for one day. Tina, on the other hand, would have blushed wildly at the thought of even driving by this sort of establishment.

The man behind the desk towered in comparison. He could have squashed Tessa like a bug if he wanted to. He fit the part of the strip club owner to the letter. His features chiseled, and his muscles appeared to have muscles. His frame was solid, and his demeanor commanding. It was clear this man always demanded to control any room he entered, and she was sure even after he was gone, those inside the room still felt the effects of his presence as it lingered.

The music blasted, vibrating the walls, shaking the frames that hung there. She sank down in the chair opposite of him. The rustling of the leather loud at first, but growing silent as she came to rest. Tessa knew that, even for her, she was out of her league here. This man could devour her, and she had made the stupid of not telling anyone where she was going. As he spoke of Tina, she tried to show no emotion. “Excuse me, but I have a hard time believing my sister would ever work in an establishment such at this? I know my sister, and she was embarrassed to even dance with her husband on her wedding day because she was always so self conscious of what others thought about her. Not to mention the fact that my sister always, every single day of her life, did the right thing. So I’m suppose to believe that she came in here, danced on that stage, slid her body down that stripper pole like she was some kind of slut, and then disappeared stiffing you with her bills? Not possible, and to answer your question, no. I do not know where my sister is. If I did, do you think I would even be here? Trust me. If, and I stress the word if, she was ever here, she made it a point to keep this place a secret, and to be honest, it’s no real wonder why she would do so.” Tessa crossed her arms and forced her chin up. This man certainly scared her to her core, but she was trying her best not to let him see that. “So tell me, Sir, if she did work here, what kind of work did she do? If she worked here, as you say she did, then you must know something about her. I’m sure you can provide me with some kind of proof she was either. Otherwise, we have nothing further to discuss, and I will be on my way.” This man was either going to provide proof he knew Tina, and possibly that she did in fact work there, or Tessa would hand off what she knew to the investigators. Granted that meant Graham would find out, but at this point, it seemed like a minor issue. She never took her eyes from the man across her. Her stubborn nature was also something else that varied from her sister. Tina had always seemed a bit on the shy side of things. Always quick to compromise because she detested conflict, she tried to make those around her happy. Tessa always thought she let people walk all over her, but in fact it was just her attempts to please everyone. Tessa, on the other hand, often seemed like a brick wall. Unwavering, she rarely backed down. The two were literally two sides of the same coin. If this man had dealt with Tina, he had already seen one side of the coin. Now it was time for him to see, and deal with, the other one.

Marcus watched her as she crossed her arms, her chin raised up and her tone defiant. He frowned. This one had a little steel in her. A little fire. But he guessed, like a connoisseur looking over a fine art work by an artist whose work he is already intimately aware of, she also had a little of the other in her too. The mewling, panting, gasping side of Tina that he had seen, first hand, that very weekend. And not, by any stretch, for the first time either.

He would have to be careful with this one. She was a potential gold mine. But also a firecracker ready to go off. Too much rough handling and she would go off in his hand.

She didn't believe her sister capable of being here, from her words, of doing the things that were taking place beyond the shaking wall where the music thumped loudly. He chewed his lip thinking. This girl, however, seemed much less bothered by the club than she claimed Tina had been. Of course, she was right at the beginning. About Tina. But if only she knew....

He stood, smiling, and moved over to the other side of the desk, perching on the corner of the desk a few feet from where she sat before answering. Marcus knew he was a good looking man, and carefully cultivated his muscular appearance. He folded his arms across his barrel of a chest, letting the muscles flex in his tight white t-shirt for her benefit.

"You wouldn't believe it to look at her, no. But your sister was a great dancer. Sure she was nervous at first but, I think," he paused for effect, weaving the lie carefully, "she found it...liberating? Empowering?" Then his stroke of perfection. "She said she was doing it for her husband. Gary, Gavin...." he waved his hand theatrically as if trying to pluck the name from the ether. He knew all about the distraught husband at home. "Said it was a present for him. That she wanted him to see her more sexually and spice up their love life. Something about struggling to have kids?" God, he was really plastering the pathos on now. He sighed like a good Samaritan, hoping she bought the act.

"Anyway, I let her practice here, especially on weekday evenings and late afternoons. The crowds aren't so big or boisterous. But then oneday she was gone. With a load of money from my tills. And a lot of stuff from the client's lockers." He gestured back out to the entrance. "We make 'em leave everything but their wallets at the front. Safer that way. But, obviously, a target for thieves." He waved his hands quickly. "Not saying your sister is a thief. But I think she's being blackmailed or has gotten herself in over her head. Sweet girl like that. I'm sure it wasn't on purpose". He sighed again. "I'd have gotten the police in but, really, that wouldn't have helped. Just driven whoever it was underground. But now that you're here I have an idea about how we might be able to find her....if you're game for a little bit of snooping?"

He reached down, again flexing more than was necessary for her benefit, and brought out an incredibly skimpy turquoise dress. It had a deep bodice and an impossibly short skirt. He held it out on its hanger. "I reckon someone here must know something. How about you ask around? Tell people you're the sister. Tina was popular here, as you'll find out. Everyone....liked her. Someone might tell you something". He grimaced as if what he had to ask her was distasteful. "You might have to get into it. Maybe a lap-dance or two? If you need some liquid courage check at the bar. My treat. Lets find your sister."

He laid the dress on the desk and left the office, closing the door behind him before she could object. He locked eyes with the nearest bouncer. "She don't leave the club" he said, jerking his thumb at his office door. The man nodded and whispered something into his earpiece.

Marcus strode across to the bar and settled on a stool. He hoped this plan worked. He could always just stun Tessa and ditch her body in a ravine. But maybe, just maybe, she could be broken like the sister. That would be fucking incredible. He watched the office door expectantly. There was nothing for her to find out here. Just the opportunity to get groped, drunk and, hopefully, aroused enough that the real training could start.

She looked at the door for a long time after he was gone before smiling. Shaking her head, she snatched the dress up and threw the door open. Her eyes scanned the club, noticing a few gazes in her direction. Perhaps they thought she was Tina. Maybe there was some truth to his story, and that’s exactly what she thought it was. A story. A tale woven from a true master at his craft. An artist whose medium was clearly lying.

Spotting him at the bar, she made her way over to him quickly throwing the dress at him. “You lying bastard. You said you let my sister practice here on weekdays. She had Friday penciled in her day planner. Not much of a weekday. Don’t you think? As for her being liberated, that would imply she felt trapped. She loved her husband. GRAHAM. There was nothing for her to need to be liberated from. My sister had the rhythm of a cat just getting out of the washing machine on spin cycle. She hated this type of place. She hated slutty clothes like that. She was as plain as a farmer, and her fashion sense was right on point with that. Tina hated the city. She hated everything about it in fact. So why the hell would she come to a place like this? How would she even know it existed? Somebody had to talk her into coming here. I wanna know who and why? Now from where I stand if you bullshit story about her leaving you with so many debts is true then you have two problems. One. Your club must be some shitty business if one plain, farmer girl left you with that much debt. Two. You just proved to me how much of a liar you actually are. My sister would never even steal a penny from someone. So if you want me to start helping you in any way other then you better start telling me the truth. Otherwise I’m walking right out that door.” She glanced over her shoulder at the bouncer at the door who had clearly been watching the entire conversation. She grinned looking back at Marcus. “Really? Like he could stop me? I’ve taken down men before. I’m not afraid to do it again. Let me tell you something about me. Okay? When I was in high school I was moved around so much because of all the hell I caused.” She raised her eyebrows at him. “I set fire to the school. Twice. They could never prove it was me though, but yeah. I did it. I beat up anybody that got in my way. That poor guy out by the football field never knew what hit him. His jaw broke so easily.” The guy behind the bar hung his head shaking it as he too was listening in on the strong willed woman before his boss. It was clear she was not like Tina. It was clear she was not like anyone who had come through those doors. “ So I am not afraid to fight no matter what it is for. If it is so I can pass by some huge bouncer who clearly has watched Roadhouse too many times, then so be it. I’m not afraid of him, and I most certainly am not afraid of you. ” As she spoke Tessa moved closer to him until she was now face to face, inches from his body, with him. “ Now. Where is my sister?”

Marcus had been expecting resistance. The girl had fire in her belly. But not this. He had not been prepared for her to storm out of the office and toss the dress in his face.

She was actually pretty funny, especially the bit about the bouncer and Roadhouse. He chuckled as he looked over at Little Charlie, a hulking slab of trailer-trash meat, strung together with steroids and fried-ribs. She was probably right, but then again, he'd seen the bouncer smash a man's skull open with a car door. Had ordered him to.

But she was onto something about her sister. His story about Tina had been pretty ropey, made up on the spot to try and head of confrontation, and she'd called him on his bullshit.

"Ok ok" he spread his hands, patting the barseat next to him, "get up here and I'll give you the truth." He signaled to the barman, who was still rolling his eyes, to bring then over two shots of tequila. He downed his in one, enjoying the burn, then looked over at Tessa. He knew she'd sit down. She might be a firecracker, but he still held the ultimate card. He was her best source of information on her sister.

"Look" he said, spreading his hands, "She didn't come here to dance. True. She came here from that Church of hers. You know, the nice little middle-class bit out in the countryside? Thought she could talk some of the girls out of stripping. Into reforming." He shrugged. That was true. He watched the mousy little blonde shake as she entered the building. "I admired her guts, tell you the truth, not easy for her to come to a place like this." He signaled for a second drink. "I let her hang around the back, chat to the girls. They liked her. Weren't buying what she was selling, but they seemed to enjoy talking to her. And I like my girls happy. You have any idea how hard it is getting strippers to actually do their work? Its like herding fucking cats".

Another shot. He kept an eye on Tessa to see if she was keeping up. Loosen her up a little, he thought to himself, feed her a little truth and then push her a little.

"She ended up mixing with a lot of people backstage" he continued, now lapsing over into lie. "Favors for strippers, and the people who hang around strippers, can come with some serious strings attached." He eyed Tessa, trying to seem concerned. "I tried to keep an eye on her but I reckon she might have, in trying to help, mixed with a bad crowd. I didn't tell the cops because if they turned up here, they'd just drive whoever it is underground."

He patted the turquoise dress. "Afraid getting into this and asking around might be your best bet" he concluded, trying to sound reluctant and unsure about the idea of Tessa lap-dancing around the club.

‘Why should I believe him,’ was the first thought that went through her mind. Still she knew he was her best option. The alternative being leaving the club and letting the bumbling investigators who had missed this clue entirely continue to handle things. No. She decided to take her chances. Tessa slide on to the barseat and rested on the bar next to her. She watched him down the shot in one gulp. ‘Am I suppose to be impressed,’ she thought with a smile. Grabbing her own, she followed suit. Tessa had always been known as a party girl in her own right. Drinking, smoking, dancing at the city clubs was par for the course. She knew it would be rude, and possibly even put him off from talking, if she didn’t. She placed her empty shot glass next to his and tilted her head as she raised her eyebrows. It was a clear signal to continue. His version of the truth seemed to be more realistic this time. It hit home that her sister would do that. She was always looking for some lost cause she could help. Her sister was always trying to make the world a better place somehow. She nodded agreeing with his comments about her guts and it not being easy to come into a place like this. Her sister would blush just walking through the underwear section at a department store. It was also easy to believe the girls liked her. Tina was that sort of person. If you met her, you liked her. Her sparkling personality was impossible to not like. She watched him down a second shot, and she once more followed suit. At the mention of the word backstage, her eyes averted over to the stripper now in the midst of her act shaking her body to the beat that boomed throughout the club at a near deafening volume. Her sister did have a naïve nature. Tina did have a fluffy bunny side, as Tessa liked to call it. She believed that there was good in everybody, people could all be changed, and rainbows and unicorns.

She rolled her eyes as he patted the dress before looking over to the guy behind the bar and signaling for another drink. Downing the shot she tells Marcus, “you owe me that shot for all the bullshit you tried to feed me in your office. As for this,” she grabs the dress, “keep it,” she says throwing it back at him. “I’ve got more slutty clothes than that at home. I’ll be here Friday night. That was her night here after all. If what you say is true, I’ll have better luck finding out anything then. Two warnings though. One. You ever try to bullshit me like that again or lie to me, I’ll rip your fucking throat out. You got me? Two. Get some better booze. That tequila is watered down cheap shit. A real woman can tell the difference.”

She turns on her heels not looking back, shaking her ass as she heads for the door. “Move it Roadhouse, or I’ll make sure you never work anywhere again.” She opens her purse pulling out the conceal gun she’s had the whole time. “You get me?” He moves letting her pass. She knows he’s going to tell his boss what she had. Good. Let him. Climbing into her car, she screams before hitting the wheel several times. “Damn it Tina!” She leans against the wheel sobbing into it. Friday would come, and she would be ready.

He watched her go, her little face fierce and defiant to the last, and made a note to order in some better liquor. At least until he'd properly put this little firecracker in her place. "See you Friday" he called after her.

Mulling over the events of the day, Marcus finished his work in the early hours of the morning. The club was emptying, slowly but surely, and he finished chatting with the bouncers as they saw the last stumbling punters out the door. He heard all about the gun and arched an eyebrow. Crazy bitch. At least she hadn't burnt his club down. Yet.

Chuckling, he made his way back to his office and shut the door. One of the girls, Lin, a petite Asian girl was there, chewing her lip and sitting, legs folded in his chair in her stripping outfit. One of those Asian peasant hat things, like a big straw dome on her head, and a stars and stripes bikini that showed off her assets. He admired her like a man buying a car. Yep. Those new breasts had come in nicely. A good investment.

"Boss, was that Tina?" she simpered, stepping up to him and running a hand down his chest.

"You know it wasn't bitch" he smiled, like a shark, and pressed her down to her knees with his hand. She took the hint, tugging his cock out of his pants and popping it into her mouth. He settled in the chair as she began to blow him, her hot little mouth relaxing after a long day.

"Damn bitch, you suck that like its a Chinese Spring Roll!" he grinned, tugging her face off his thick shaft with a meaty hand in her hair.

"I'm Korean..." she said, frowning up at him.

"Nuh-uh bitch" he laughed, taking a packet of cocaine from his pocket. He spread a line along the top of his shaft and watched, amused, as the desperate little addict sniffed it up in one needy gulp. Rewarded, she returned to giving him her sloppy blowjob. "Yeah, you're just a little coke-whore" he said, stroking her hair.

He knew Tessa would show up on the Friday. Knew it. Was waiting in his office for her. She was wearing a trench-coat and his mind raced as to what was underneath. He grinned. "Firstly," he said, sliding a tumbler across the table, "a better drink". Tiny flakes of gold danced in the light inside the clear liquid. "Imperial Standard Gold Flake Vodka" he said with a grin, watching Tessa eye the glass.

He leaned his elbows on the table, making sure to flex his arms for her. "More behind the bar as you need it. Now, I strongly, strongly, urge you not to get up on the stage. Stick to working the booths around the edge of the room. The guys you'll be looking for will be loaded, on their own, and not part of the rowdy crowd. You can keep any tips you get." He smirked. "Keep in sight of Roadhouse. You may not like him, or think he's any good, but he'll keep you safe. My guests know not to fuck with him." He sat back in the chair, eyeing the blonde, "Check back in with me if you hear anything. Oh, and, have fun!" He smirked at her.

She had dressed in her most proactive attire. It was something she only ventured out of the house wearing when she wanted something to happen. It always did too. She grabbed a trench coat throwing it over her body before she headed towards her car. There was no one for her to answer to. That’s why she liked being on her own. Tessa could come and go as she pleased. Granted she gained a reputation from all those that knew her, but as far as she was concerned, she already had that to begin with.

She pulled up outside the club on clearly a busy night. Good. If there was any chance she was going to find out anything, tonight would be a good to do so. She checked her bag. Of course her gun was still nestled inside. Tonight she certainly wasn’t taking any chances. She climbed from the car, slamming the locked door closed. There were plenty of people in the parking lot and in line to stare at her and make comments. Looks and words she just let roll off her. That was the thing about develeoping thick skin. Things like that never seemed to bother her. In fact, she had fun with it. “$200. For an extra $100 the girlfriend can watch.” To her it was only a joke, and it didn’t phase her when the people in line were not shocked. ‘Freaks,’ she thought as she looked at Roadhouse on her way in. “We good tonight,” she asked not waiting for an answer. “Where is he?” He nodded in the direction of his office. She didn’t thank him or acknowledge him in any way. Tessa turned on her heels and made her way towards the office. This time she had to fight through more people. Her body pressed against them. Gropes were felt, but she shrugged it off chalking it up to drunk freaks who were horny.

She threw the door open, not even bothering to knock. Her eyes fell to the glass. She grinned tilting her head. Her words from their last encounter had not fallen on deaf ears. Good. She listened to his instructions, taking in every last one of them. Then, as she stood, she cleared her throat. “Thanks for the tips, but I think I’ll be fine. You see, I’m going on that stage tonight, and I’m going to own it. I will have every horny bastard in this place ready to eat out of the palm of my hand or my cunt. I want all eyes on me because if all eyes are on me, all dicks are gonna want me. Get noticed, get their attention, and then get their money and information.” She grabbed the glass slugging back it’s contents before slamming it down to the table. “I’m gonna fucking own this place tonight, and I don’t need the likes of Roadhouse protecting me. Thanks for the tips though,” she winked at him as she made her way back out.

The club was still full, and more people were spilling into it. She fought her way to the DJ. “You got something with a good beat? Something I work my hips to?” He nodded smiling. Of course he did. It was his job. Tessa worked her way to the stage, climbing up, and pushing the current girl out of the way. The crowd groaned showing their displeasure at the scene. A nod of her head to the DJ, and the music he selected for her began to play. In one swift move she dumped the trench coat to the floor revealing her http://i58.tinypic.com/nnk7ki.jpg[/IMG]]attire. Her body began to move with the music. Her curves seemed to flow with the beat as she grabbed the pole spinning around with ease. From hanging upside down, to licking the pole, she made every man in the place want to fuck her brains out. Hands were massaging crotches, lips were licked, and even a few pulled out jacking off to the sight on stage. She danced and crawled her way across the stage slowly peeling what little clothing she had on off. Her act continued until she sat there naked leaning against a pole. To entice the crowd even further still, she reached between her legs, dipped a finger inside her wet pussy, and suckled it for the crowd before the lights went down, and Tessa was no longer seen. She giggled as the applause rang out. “Now if that doesn’t get something, nothing will,” she whispered.

Fuck, Marcus thought, as she gyrated on stage, working the crowd like a pro, she came in like a bitch but the girl could dance. He grinned. If only she knew how much her sister had loved it on that stage by the end. How much she had begged Marcus to put her on every night. He chuckled.

He watched, in the golden light, as Tessa's slender hips swayed and her hands clasped the silver pole. She slid and span with ease, crushing the pole between her breasts and licking the metal surface as she winked at the crowd. The mood in the club was electric and, as he watched Tessa, Marcus kept an eye on his staff. He wasn't taking any chances. The girl was into it, getting hot and heavy, and he didn't want any drunken frat-boy or down-on-his-luck businessman desperate for pussy ruining it. He watched her peel off the black clothing, chewing his lip as she leaned, naked, against the pole. The music in the club boomed and thundered, far too loud, and he saw, as if in slow motion, Tessa curl a finger up into her sweet little cunt. Marcus knew, in that moment, he had to have this bitch wrapped around his cock tonight. Had to make his first move tonight.

He moved, as the lights dimmed, into the back-stage area where Tessa was coming off stage. Her body was sheened in sweat and he grinned at her. "Nice show, fancy a permanent job?" he teased, as he gestured her into a small one-person dressing room. He locked the door after she entered, still naked, and let his gaze clearly devour her body.

"I got my guys working the crowd," he said "and I can tell you the requests for private dances are piling up. But you gotta give em a minute to sift through. You don't want to waste time on some average shmuck who doesn't know anything about Tina."

"In the meantime" he said, smiling, sitting on the battered couch in the room and patting the seat next to him, "How about a little of this?" He held up the bottle of vodka from before, passing it to her to drink from. "A little of this" he said, shaking a small bag of cocaine before her. Any girl who could dance like that knew how to get high. "And" Marcus said, a cheshire cat grin on his face, "how about a little of this?" He took Tessa's hand, feeling the girl's racing pulse, and placed it on his stiff cock. Let her fingers, for a moment caught in his grip, trace the outline of his ten inch cock through his leather pants.

Tessa’s face beamed as she ran into Marcus. She ducked into the small dressing room. Marcus may have thought he was slick, but she noticed him locking the door. A man’s body language can tell oh so much, and the way he tried to shield his actions only screamed to her what he was doing. She nods as he talks about letting his guys sift through the requests. It was probably for the best. She didn’t come here tonight to waste her time. She turned facing him taking the bottle with a half grin. She pressed the bottle to her lips and lifted the liquid goodness inside to her waiting mouth. It burned down her throat, but she welcomed it. He dangled the small bag of cocaine in front of her. Tessa knew how to party with the best of them. True she didn’t do the white powder as often as some of her other friends, but her drug of choice wasn’t something one snorted. When he reached for her hand, she pulled back slightly. It was more of a reflex really. His cock was hard, that was clear, and even more so were his intentions.

As his grip released, she pulled back. Snatching the bag from him, she inspected it. “Looks nice. Your shit uncut?” She perched herself on the couch next to him placing the bottle on the floor next to her before opening the bag. “I’ve done this shit before, but you should know it’s my drug of choice. No. I have something else that makes my heart race and my blood pump.” Once more she curled a finger into her wet snatch before his very eyes. It was her pussy soaked finger she dipped inside the bag and brought to her lips. “Twice as sweet. I’d offer you some this way, but lets face it Marcus. You couldn’t handle it.” She sealed the bag and tossed it back to him. “Your coke is just like your booze was the first time I came here. Cheap and second rate. You’re not getting your cut from the mainline, and if you say your guy claims it is, then he’s a lying sack of shit. Can his ass, find a new connection, and taste the rainbow. When are you going to get it through your thick skull?” She leaned close to his face as she shifted on the couch. “I’m not like all the other sluts, these bitches, these run away from mommy and daddy basket cases you’ve got dancing on that stage trying to be a big girl? You ain’t never seen anybody like me before Marcus. Tina is my sister, but she and are two different people, two very different people, and as for that job you offered me,” she smirked. “You couldn’t afford me. As for this, ” she says grabbing his cock once more through his pants, “do you think just because I’ll fuck anything with a pulse I want you? Sure my daddy taught how to please a man well, from sucking his cock to riding him until he fills me full of his seed, my daddy taught me everything I know. That’s right. My daddy. Oh I remember that first summer with him,” she begins, her hand slowly massaging the length of his cock,” My daddy took me the very first day. He had to. I was a bad girl drinking, cussing, slamming doors, and not listening to him. He had to punish me. So he spanked my ass, made me clean the cum stains out of my panties with my mouth, finger fucked me, and finally he sank his cock balls deep into my pussy. Oh he fucked me so hard I came all over his dick. He fucked me pretty much every day that summer. So let me ask you this. What in the hell makes you think I would want your big, black cock? Hmmm? You can’t compare to my daddy. The parade of men he offered me up to over the summer couldn’t compare to him. What in the hell makes you think you can,” she laughs. “You wanna know what my drug of choice is, what I’m addicted to? This,” she said grabbing his cock tighter. “I’m addicted to rock hard, fill my mouth, pussy, and ass cock. I love the way it feels, the musk of a man, the taste, and everything about it.” Standing she allowed her hand to slide across him one more time before she traced over the ripped, peeling wall paper of the room. “Tina was mom’s favorite. Daddy wouldn’t touch her. No. He only wanted to soil one daughter, and I was the lucky bitch that got him. Me? Hell I got fucked more than anything. Going to school was my only time I didn’t get fucked. I had a friend though that was fucking a teacher, but that’s a whole other story.” She leaned down grabbing the bottle, her eyes meeting his. A smile on her lips she stands tilting the bottle back once more. “Why did you lock the door? Please. Don’t think I didn’t notice. You didn’t move right away. Why would you do something like that? Oh I know. You were locking the door behind your back. Smooth Marcus. Real smooth. Almost as smooth as your cheap booze and second rate coke.” Tessa laughed turning her back to the massive man as held the bottle by her side. She looked at the pictures of the various girls around the mirror before glancing over at him and meeting his gaze once more. She raised her eyebrows in a silent question as if she were asking, ‘now what?’

Marcus was taken aback by the sheer force of bile and fury that poured out of this little blonde woman. He couldn't decide whether she was a force to be reckoned with or had a serious fucking screw loose.

He narrowed his eyes, thinking, as she reeled off the stuff about her father, knocking back another gulp of vodka. She was messed up but there was something about her words. His mind churned. Addicted to cock. Marcus spent a lot of time around strippers. Whatever the liberal media might say about female empowerment, in his vast experience women who took their clothes off for money all had serious issues. This wasn't the first time he'd had a naked woman, little fragments of coke clinging to her nostril, whispering about daddy issues. Granted none of them had been this fucked up and weirdly gleeful about it, but....

If she really was addicted to cock....

Her sister had been, in the end.....

He caught her by the waist and pulled her glistening naked body onto his lap. Ground her wet little snatch hard against the bulge in his trousers. "Listen up slut" he said in a soft low voice "I brought you in hear to fuck you. But for now I'm going to talk. You might bitch about Daddy issues but, if you love cock as much as you say you do, you'll shut that filthy little trap of yours and listen".

He waited, for a moment, to be sure he had her attention.

"I run another side to my business here. A sex club. And I'm not talking some middle-class car-keys in a bowl swingers party or some tame BDSM bullshit with trendy hipsters. I'm talking about some serious depraved fucking." He crooked a finger, suddenly, into her wetness, feeling her squirm on his lap. "Its sick and its gorgeous. Your precious sister didn't know about it, but my guess is that whoever took her was a regular there. I can get you in. Hell, if you little rant just now is anything to go by you'll love it anyway, mission or not. But first you gotta show me something special. You can take the piss out of me all you want little cunt but" he added another finger to her dripping honeypot "I'm the only way you'll ever get in there".

Tessa was more than a little surprised by his gall as he pulled her naked form to his lap. He made no attempts to hide the state he was in as he pressed her cunt down to his raging hard on. She raised an eyebrow and was about to speak when he beat her to the punch. He more than her attention the moment he called her, “slut”. If only he knew. Names like that were considered term of endearment to her, words of affection, and he only made the wetness between her legs intensify. She tilted her head raising her eyebrows to him once more to signify she was his captive audience.

She gasped not only at his words, but his meaty digit that he slid inside her warm, waiting snatch. It was instinct for her to grind against his cock even as he kept on talking. He spoke of his side business, her sister, and the shady perverts that would frequent the club. All points of interest of her, and even so her mind scrambled to hold focus on anything he was saying as his finger held fast in her pussy. Silently her mind chanted, ‘more. Fuck me.’ Her lips remained parted as her closed eyes soon opened to meet his as he pressed another finger inside her. “You’re the only way I’m getting in. I gotta show you something special. Well baby you ain’t never seen nothing like me.” Her breathing already growing ragged, she began to move her hips, pushing them into his body, as her eyes never left his. “What do you wanna see? Hmmm? You wanna see how I suck cock? You wanna see how that big cock of yours’ will fit inside my pussy, or maybe you’re an ass man? Are you an ass man Marcus?”

She slowly began to slide her body free from his. Without clothing on, there wasn’t going to be sexy striptease for the man before her. He had already had two of his fingers inside her pussy. No. She was going to have to deliver the goods to him, and he had already made it clear what his order was. “You underestimate my little rant, as you put it. I’m not bitching about daddy issues. I love my daddy. Still do,” she smirked. “The fact is I love cock. Daddy’s cock, his friends, any random guy I bump and grind against in a crowded club letting him buy me cheap drinks just so he can pound me into his bed only to find me gone the next morning, doesn’t make a fuck to me. So even your cock will do,” she glanced down to his crotch. It was almost like her body glided down to the floor on her knees as she pushed her legs apart. She moved deftly, not once did she take her eyes from his. “I’ve never had a black cock before. It’s true. You intrigue me Marcus. You have something I want, and I always get what I want. So if I gotta shove your meat down my throat, pussy, and ass to get it, then so be it.” She reached up to his trouser and unbuttoned them, sliding the zipper down. The sound filling the room, as she finally looked away from his mesmerizing eyes. The sheer size of girth of his rod made it difficult for her to free him. With some manipulations, his dick came into view as her fingers grasped him. She licked her lips before returning her gaze to him. “But you better now fuck me over,” she growled squeezing his cock hard. “Because if you do, what I’ll do will pale in comparison to your worst nightmare. They’ll have scrap what’s left of you off the floor with a shovel and flush you down the toilet where shit belongs. I’m sure I’ve made myself clear.”

She didn’t want to wait for him to respond. Instead she leaned forward taking his cock in her mouth as her eyes flashed him her hunger as well as her determination. Tessa always had presence. She had a way of not only making herself known, but also that she wasn’t to be taken lightly. Her lips stretched around his cock as she worked her own pace, fast and deep. Wasting time for porno and amateurs. She wasn’t either. Her daddy had taught her how to deep throat, swallow massaging his cock, and make his dick feel pleasure from his asshole to his spine. She would push him the back of her throat, gagging on his length, her face reddened as drool escaped her lips to his shaft, and simply hold there caressing his shaft with her throat before pulling back suckling every drop of her spittle from him. Her suction leaving a loud and clear pop as she would dislodge his meat from her mouth. She licked the tip, almost teasing him as she asked, “do you want more Marcus? Do you still wanna fuck my pussy?”

She was incredible. Insane but incredible. Marcus watched her move, like silk shifting in the air, as she slid to her knees and began to tug his thick shaft from his pants. The stream of filth coming from her mouth, hot and heavy like some fucked up porno, was turning him on more than he liked to admit, and his shaft was throbbing with want as she tugged it free of his tight jeans.

Tessa took it in one gulp, and he watched in slow motion amazement as her throat bulged, her eyes bugged a little, and her breathing became laboured. Her throat was heavenly. She was a pro, Tessa, more than any girl he'd had blow him in this office. And there had been a lot. A hell of a lot. Marcus' work had made him a connoisseur of women. He'd met ones with daddy issues, ones with drug problems, ones with a stupid desire to make it big, ones who loved money, loved themselves, loved cock.... But Tessa was something else. She was almost primal, the way she spoke, the way she took his shaft between her red lips. He looked down, watching her tug herself off his shaft, drool stringing lewdly between his flared cock-head and her lips, and felt a wave of pleasure and desire wash through his body.

He looked down at her as she teased his cock, tracing the lines with her tongue. She was licking at the droplets of spittle that coated it, shinning slightly in the soft neon light of the room, and he thought. Thought as intense arousal washed over him. Damn this girl was good. Even better than her sister was. Once Tina had been broken in. And she loved cock. Craved it, it seemed, more than any bitch he had ever met. She was begging to be broken, begging to be introduced to a world of sensual corruption that was beyond any of the fumbling carnality she had experienced so far. Her stories about her father, his friends, random encounters....they were nothing compared to what Marcus and the rooms below could offer. Tessa would love it. He knew it, looking down at her. But he couldn't tell her yet. Needed her to be too far gone into the world of pleasure he offered. Otherwise she might flip. This girl was unpredicatable, he knew, and looking down at her gleaming eyes, hazed over in lust, he knew if he revealed everything too soon he might end up with a new recruit but also might end up with a jagged broken bottle in his face.

As for now....

He wrapped a hand in her blonde hair, hauling her up, and dragged her over to one of the makeup tables the girls used. He plonked her ass on it and stood between her legs, his thick cock slapping noisly against her wet little pussy.

"Oh I'm gunna fuck you missy" he said "because you're the hottest little mess I know." He pushed forward, his hardness teasing open her wet little snatch, and began to ease his heavy shaft into her cunt. She was tight, despite claiming to have had many men before him. Marcus was big, he knew, and he could feel her breath pound in her chest and rattle out of her gaping mouth.

"You want this Tessy?" he teased, gripping her hips, his dark skin stark against her white slender lines. "You fucking beg me then. I'm your only ticket in. You beg me, as dirty as I know that mouth of yours can get, to fuck you with my fat black cock".

He answered his kind, the only way a man like him ever could, by lacing his fingers into her blonde hair and hoisting her up to her feet. Tessa didn’t have to tell how much the feel of his powerful hand pulling her hair, tugging it strongly, firmly from her scalp aroused her. It was clear in her eyes. It wasn’t the only thing shining through her bright, blue eyes as her ass slammed against the table. His body spread her legs, opening her up to him in every way. A sly, warm grin melted across her lips. She didn’t try to stop him. Why would she? Truth be told she wanted him as much as his cock ached for her. Tessa was a true artist, and men were her medium. Any man she could get to hold her open, slide into her body, and draw a moan from her was a new work of art in her mind. Marcus was just a new pallet to create with. The real reason she was there never left her mind. Tina. Her sister. She was here to find out anything and everything she could about her, and if that meant fucking this man, so be it. It wasn’t a price to pay in her mind. It was a bonus.

She gasped slightly as he slapped his meat against her wet pussy. Her sounds only grew louder though as this man inched his way, slowly slicing into her, stretching her almost painfully wide. She had never had a black cock before, and he was proving to be everything she had heard about them. His length and girth were more than she had ever seen, and as he pressed into her, she began to worry that her cunt might not be able to take him. It was a fear that she knew Marcus would not give a second thought about. Images of him forcing his shaft deep inside her despite the tightness came to mind. She knew it would be agony, and she knew he would not take no for an answer, and the combination of the two thoughts had her getting wetter the more she entertained the fantasies.

She felt him still as the warmth from his hands touched her hips. “Beg you? You want me to beg you? It is you who should be begging me. Begging my pussy to take that black of yours’. Begging you to let me allow you to fill me. Instead you stand there, your dick barely in my wet cunt, and you tell me to beg you. You’re a fucking pussy Marcus. You’ve got a hot slut here ready, willing, and able to fuck you, and all you want is her to beg you. Why don’t you take me like a man? Huh? Hold my body down and fuck me until I scream. Stretch my pussy open and fill me with your big, fat, black cock. Come on. It’s what you want to do. Isn’t it? You want my mouth to open up in screams. No words. Just fucking screaming because you’re pounding me so hard. You don’t really want begging. You want to take it. So why don’t you stop wasting my fucking time and hammer me? If you insist though, just to humor you,” she grins. “Please Marcus. Take me. I’m begging you. Fuck my pussy! Do it now! Fill it up with your huge shaft. Make me cum Marcus. I’m begging you. I want it,” she tells him spreading her legs open wide and holding her pussy lips open for him. “Come on baby. Slide that dick all the way in. See if you can fit it all inside me. Please. I’m so fucking horny. See how good my pussy feels wrapped around your cock,” she asked as she moved her hips slightly. “Come on baby. Please. I’m begging like a good little girl. I’ll keep doing it. I’ll beg. I’m begging you with open legs and a warm, wet, willing pussy. Now. Fuck me Marcus. Show me what you can do with that cock. Make me scream. Take me like the man you think you are.”

She was rough and tumble, this girl, a foul mouth on a body built for sin. Tessa swore and smirked and practically spat her defiance at him but all Marcus could focus on was the contrast as his thick black shaft forced open the tight little lips of her pink pussy and sunk into her depths.

Tessa was tight like a vice, squeezing the head of his cock, and he let out a low ragged breath. "Fuck" he grunted, gripping her hips, pushing steadily deeper and watching his shaft, inch by slow aching inch, vanish inside her little pussy.

Finally, as she mockingly begged him for his cock, he bottomed out in her. She fit him like a glove, a glove that was several sizes too small. He could feel her heartbeat, rapid and shallow, on the sides of his shaft. Could see, almost, the bulge his cock was causing inside her. She was teasing and cajoling him but, also, she was giving in. His cock was inside her and, now it was rooted deep in her core, he could tell just how much she wanted. He watched as a thin trickle of her moist need seeped from her stretched hole and trickled down her inner thigh.

Marcus reached forward, grabbing her hair in one strong hand, and with the other leaned in and caught one of her nipples in between finger and thumb. He pinched, hard, letting her feel the pain radiate through her. He would show her. Show her exactly what sort of a slut she was.

"I'm going to break you, Tessa, like I broke your prim little sister" he said, and before she had a chance to digest that terrible revelation, he began to slam his cock back and forth in her cunt. Marcus gripped her tightly, forcing her onto the tabletop, watching as her head tapped against the dressing mirror with every shuddering fucking impact. His cock was pounding her, relentless in his assault on her tender pussy, and he kept his powerful arms on her, forcing her flat against the table and making her take his cock like the bitch she was.

She felt her breathing catch before the rush of air she inhaled was rushed from her lungs as he pressed into her. His cock seemed to be consuming her despite the fact it was her lips, her walls, that were engulfing him. His warm hands held her hips tightly, ensuring there was no way she get gain even one inch of relief from his rod. She was forced to remain exactly where she was and take it all. Her chest heaved as she felt his body flush against her own. The impossible achieved, she knew his shaft was now nestled deep inside her cunt.

Her low groans turned into cries as he grabbed her nipple, sending agony through her, sweet agony that she fed from. She rested her hand atop his, almost nudging him to do it again, to give her more. A warm smile melted across her lips as she looked into the eyes of the man who was claiming her. She rotated her hips for him, never taking her eyes from his. The smile quickly faded though as she heard the words that came from his mouth. He had her back on the table before the words even had time to register in her mind. “You son of a bit….,” her words cut short as he began to slam his body into hers’. Tessa’s legs forced open wide by his body and his punishing blows. She screamed out loudly, sure he was going to do exactly as he said he would. “Fuck! You….my….sister? You..bastard!” Her words as ragged as her breathing. She could feel him threatening to crash further into her body than any other man had ever done. Each thrust ramming against her opening, knowing that if he broke through, he would fill her directly with his seed. “Fucking….animal! I’ll fucking….kill you! Tell me..what you know..about Tina,” she groaned as her arms tried to push him from her body. Her head smashed into the mirror as her entire body moved along the table from the intense fucking he was giving her. Her body bulged each time he plunged deep inside her. Her voice hoarse as her pleas of pleasure and anger kept spilling from her mouth. Her pussy oozed her own cum as she gave into him. Her clit on fire as a sheen of sweat covered her body. “Don’t….stop….fucking….me….you….bastard!” She tried to arch back, pushing him up just slightly, before he dominated her again, pushing her flat against the table.

“I fucking….hate you!” She wanted to kill him, to claw him, to beat him, but her body, her pussy, wanted him to continue. Never before had Tessa felt so confused. Tina was becoming a fleeting thought. Her mission for even being here taking a backs seat as this man fucked her mercilessly. “Be a man! Is that you got? My throat mother fucker! Hold it. Hold me down while you fuck me. Unless you’re afraid,” she teased and prodded him. She moved her hips, bucking up as much as she could considering his body was still pinning her down with each ruthless thrust. Her hands grabbed at his arms, holding him. Tessa spread her legs as wide as she could, feeling him deeper inside still. She lifted her head up slightly, her eyes burning, she groans to him, “Wreck me!”

Marcus chuckled deeply, the sound booming out through his barrel of a chest, as Tessa writhed beneath him. She was a live wire, spitting and dangerous and hot to the touch, but she was also screaming her pleasure beneath him. She tried to rise from the table but his hand pushed her back, latching onto her nipples with each thumb and forefinger and twisting more painfully this time.

"You don't fucking hate me" he laughed, callous and cruel above her, his cock thrusting harder than ever into her sopping wet cunt. "You fucking love me, and if you shut your slutty little trap for a minute I'll tell you about your dear little sister".

He didn't obey her command to choke her exactly but, placing the heel of his palm on her chin, he forced her head back. His large thumb stuck into her mouth, pressing against the roof, whilst his fingers laced across her face, covering her nostrils and tilting her head back further so that, instead of looking up at him, she could see her own face upside-down in the mirror. So she could see what he saw. A messy blonde slut, eyes wide with lust, makeup running, her face completely dominated by a big black hand.

Marcus used his other hand to collect her ankles and through them over his huge shoulders. He had full access now to her pussy, nothing preventing him from slamming into her with every rough stroke, his full length burying in her and bulging her lower stomach a little each time. Her pussy was divine, loosening to his fucking, and he felt his head press against an inner constriction he knew to be her cervix. He prodded the tight hole, not yet ready to break through, and chose his next words carefully.

"Your sister is a slut" he said, making sure she heard the present tense in his voice, "and she loved my cock. Oh, she was so polite and demure when I first met her, not like you, you hot little whore" he ground his hips against her for emphasis her, enjoying the lewd sounds of her sex as it clung to his shaft. "She was so ashamed the first time I fucked her but, three days later, there she was again. Waiting for it. She started to beg". He smirked down, meeting Tessa's eyes in the reflection of the mirror. "She was so sweet" he crooned, his cock roughly plowing the sister beneath him, "she used to kiss me and tell me she loved me. Even when I started to let other men fuck her. Other women. Even when she wore a collar for me and lapped up cum from a bowl". He was teasing her now, knowing she had no way of verifying his awful claims or not, and chuckled again.

"And I think this sister is even more of a whore. Tell me, Tessy, will you fuck me again? Fuck other guys for me? Other girls? Do whatever I say if it means you can have pleasure?" He thrust deep as he could now, pushing past the tight grip of her cervix, and groaned deeply. "Will you be my little whore Tessa?" he asked.

She howled a he pinched her nipple. Tessa did have a certain affirmation for pain, true, but Marcus seemed to push her limits. His touch was rougher than any than any other man she had been with before. The power behind his hips as he drove his cock into her deep, over and over, was something she felt up her spine as he filled her. She was wet, more so than she could ever remember. He had an effect on her that was unmatched. Tessa had never fucked a black man before, and he was proving to be everything she wanted and more, but was she only doing it for her sister, or did she truly enjoy his black dick?

Her own reflection in the glass, to her, looked like a woman enjoying the heat of passion. Every slam of his cock, his massive hand taking control of her face, the complete and utter feeling of being helpless as the took he body the way he wanted to was intoxicating to her. Tessa was outraged. This monstrous man above her, taking her, controlling her body was spewing such putrid filth about her sister. There was no way her sister was what he said. The thoughts just had time to register through her mind when she felt the searing pain knife through her hips as he pressed deeper inside her than any other man had ever done so before. Screaming out, feeling as though she were pushing his finger from her mouth with the sheer force of the sounds coming from her vocal chords, an ear piercing screech was her only reply to him. Her pelvis ached as he continued to fuck past the one virginal opening of her cervix. She couldn’t move. All she could do was lay there and take any abuse he gave her. Marcus expressed his delight in the tightness he was feeling, in his total domination of her as she struggled to catch her breath. Her screams had been so loud, but with the blasting of the music in the club, she knew no one had heard her. It was a perfect cover for his exploits really. Even within the sex club, the loud music would mask anything.

“You’re..a fucking..liar,” she finally stammered out through gritted teeth. “Tina..wouldn’t do..that. She loves..her husband. She’s too..pure..for this.” Tessa brought her hands up to his chest, digging her fingernails into his skin before raking across him. She intended to hurt him as much as his words had hurt her. The pain she was so taken by was now morphing into something more pleasurable, and she allowed her body to relax. ‘Marcus may be telling me the truth about my sister. He may be lying. Either way, he is my only way of finding out anything.’ Letting her hands falls from his chest, she groaned with every thrust into her body, knowing she couldn’t stop him even if she wanted to. “Yes. I’ll be..your little..whore..Marcus. I wanna..fuck you..again..and again..and again. I’ll fuck..other guys..for you. Other girls..too. I’ll do..whatever..you say..if it means..I can have..pleasure..AND..MY SISTER BACK.”

She raked him with her fingers but he knew she was easing into it more and more, her shouts becoming groans of pleasure. She was spitting feathers at him now, spasming around his cock in a way that betrayed the pleasure raking her body, and Marcus took her hips in his hands and, as she proclaimed herself his little whore, flooded her waiting quim with his hot seed. He came harder than he had ever done before, filling her little box with his cum, feeling it press against his own cock. Marcus pulled out, his hand dropping to his shaft, and began to jack his cock over her privates, spattering her vagina and lower belly with long hot ropes of cum.

Finally, finished, he stood back to admire his handiwork. His besmeared, panting, rough-fucked, handiwork.

"Your sister loved my fat black cock" he said in a tone that could be nothing other than the honest truth.

"You're starting to learn your place here" he added, looking down imperiously at her wrecked body. He reached into the back pocket of his dark trousers and pulled out a small leather thing. It was a collar. Sleek and black with a silver catch. He held it out to her.

"My girls and guys, my little sluts and whores, wear nothing down in the Pit. Once you go down into the pit you don't come back out. You eat there. You sleep there. You don't leave, ever, unless it for requests. And you have to earn those. Think you can hack it Tessa? Think you can deal with going down into my real club and becoming a hopeless little fucktoy? You talk the talk but I don't know. Very few can hack it."

He paused, smirking down at her, trying to judge when would be the best moment to deliver his piece de resistance. Then he let it drop from his lips.

"Your sister, your pure little sister, she could hack it."

Tessa was aware of many things. She knew she came, her pussy ached, and she felt the warm seed from Marcus on her belly and inside her thoroughly fucked hole. Her chest heaved still as she worked to get her ragged breathing under control. Marcus had taken her in a way she had never experienced before. He introduced her to exquisite pain that only intensified everything she felt. Her walls had been stretched, and she wasn’t sure if her wrecked pussy would ever be the same again. She was sure she wanted Marcus again, and she equally certain he wanted her as well.

“You’re lying,” she says deadpan. “My sister….loves her husband. She’s too plain….to be anything but….a country….wife. It’s always been….her choice.” She lifts her head slowly looking at him. “Don’t you think….I know my sister….better than anyone?”

Ignoring the comment about ‘learning her place here,’ she sat up and slide from the table. Her bare feet touched down, and the cum on her belly began to slowly run downward. She wiped it away with her fingers before suckling them clean. She didn’t speak, only observing as he offered her the black collar.

Tessa reached up and slapped him hard across the face. “How. Dare. You. Do not ever speak that way about my sister again.” Her anger, her rage, was just barely contained. “As for you offer, the answer is no. It’s not a matter of not being able to hack it, Marcus. It’s about not being able to come back out. I’ve seen what it does to people when someone just disappears. I won’t put anyone through that.” In truth, the only people who would really even notice her gone was her daddy and now Graham, as he was waiting to hear back from her. Tessa had spent her life isolating herself from society and people. She didn’t trust many. The friends she did have were few, and most wouldn’t think anything if she simply wasn’t around for a while. They would assume she hooked up with someone and was having the time of her life. Even her own father would think that. He had seen her hop on the bake of a bike of a man she literally just met. Even Graham was aware of his sister-in-law’s ways. Still, she had to give Marcus some reason other than she was afraid of what lies ahead of her in the pit and what ugly truths she might find out about her sister there. “I could hack it. I’ve handled everything you’ve thrown at me so far. I’ve taken every inch of your cock in my pussy along with your cum. So I think I could handle whatever depraved people you have in the pit, but I can’t leave people hanging. If, and I do mean if, my sister went there, then let her stay where she’s at. She did so without caring about her family. So tell me this. Why the fuck do I care about somebody who didn’t give a shit about me?” She raised her eyebrows as she asked her final question. Tessa was trying to put Marcus on the offensive. Then as he answered her questions, she could proceed to leave. She folded her arms as she stood there waiting for him to reply.

She kept throwing him, this girl, kept kicking back when he didn't expect it. Even as she was scooping the cum off her belly with her fingers, his cum hot and sticky by the way, she was pushing Marcus. He frowned, hand closing around the collar. He didn't react to the slap on his face. Not now. Not yet. He didn't forget it though either. Oh, he'd pay her back for that in due course. Marcus was sure of that.

"I didn't say your sister was down there slut" he said in a low, tense voice, eyebrows knit together. "I simply said she'd been down there". He zipped his pants back up and straightened his shirt. "There's a difference."

He crossed his arms over his chest, poising and trying to take stock of his strategy before he spoke. She was a tough nut to crack Tessa. She wanted him, loved his cock, was more of a depraved slut than any girl he had met. But she was also tough. An iron bar unwilling to be broken. She would take work.

"See your sister graduated. She got too good for the Pit. Wore out or impressed every punter I had down there. But the trail, as I said to you earlier, is down there. People know things. Any this" he held up the collar "is your only entry point".

Then he smirked, playing his card. His only card. He hoped, desperately it was enough. Tessa had given him a whole spiel about how different her sister was. How pure and clean and unsullied Tina had been. And how fucked up and awful Tessa's life had been. How her father had only abused her, only shared out her, only fucked her mind over. Marcus wasn't sure if he believed her, believed her bullshit in any way really, but Tessa clearly had a complex about her sister. She cared deeply, he thought, but also seemed a little jealous of her. Maybe he could play to that. It was his only gamble now.

"See, it took months, even a year, for me to even get my big fat black cock in your sister" he said, idly stroking her outstretched legs as he spoke. "Took me even longer to persuade her onto the upstairs floor. Years to get her into the Pit. You've done the first two steps in two days. You're much more about the sex than she was."

"But" he added, letting the word hang in the air, "maybe you can't hack it. Deep down. Maybe this is too much for dirty, slutty, adventurous Tessa." He chuckled. "I think if I was a jumped up little brat with delusions about being the edgier of two sisters as tough and as white as fucking sliced bread I would find that grating." His grip tightened on her thighs, spreading her legs and letting his remaining cum trickle down onto her exposed, abused, pink pussy. "Maybe she didn't give a shit about you. Maybe she abandoned her family. So...fucking...what?"

"Or" he smirked "sorry, was that your thing?!"

Back
Top Bottom