Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

what are you l o o k i n g for? { hetero, lesbian, and herms. }[update! 5/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

• I've been on this website for less than an hour, and I know
              that's more than enough time for me to make a request thread. So let's go!

My name is Banks, so do be a doll and call me that, ok. I'm a twenty something
              with a job and a life, so obviously I don't live in role play land, and I won't be here
              all the time.

/insert crying children here/

but alas, I'm here now and for a while, so let's get into what my kinks are,
              because for right now, I don't have one of those cute little kink listing things.
              Lazy, really.

I'm into rough sex, gagging, choking, spanking, foreplay,
              slutty clothing, plot, smut, entertaining conversations between characters.

I love incest and school settings and nine times out of ten, my characters are switch. I can easily play a dominant female, but she's going to want to have a
              reason, she's going to have motives and her dominance is going to be with
              a purpose. Got that?

So none of that " I only play submissive characters. " shit, because I'm not even going there with any of you.

I'd love to build ideas and start smutty stories and actual
              stories with you. So send me all your lovely PMs!

Also, a very not so lovely thing I like to point out,
              if it's been a day or two, please do not send me PMs asking where I am.
              I get busy, because I work a job where some days I come home and go straight
              to bed to equal out to the sixteen hour shift I just worked.

Thank you in advance.

update update!
              There are so many good, grand movies coming out this year, huh.
              One of which being Mad Max: Fury Road. I am so, so into the influx of female
              character's that fucking matter, you have no idea. So for this, I want a lot of
              violence, a lot of grit, and obviously, some sexual situations. I want there to
              be multiple characters between both of us, and I want there to be a mutual
              understanding that some of our characters will die, and that is for plot
              development. So let's go go go!

I am all Mad Maxed out.

ANOTHER UPDATE!?!

So, I've been in and out a bit, mostly out due to me going through
              a move that put me in absolute exhaustion. But with that being said, my idea is
              set in a medieval / fantasy time, and I want the idea to be split between a Barbarian
              warlord and a Tribal priestess. I want them to both learn from each other and start to grow, well, fond of one another in the obvious ways. I want there to be violence
              and sex and anger, etc etc. I love that shit, so let's flesh it out and make it happen.

ANOTHER UPDATE!
              Is it weird that I want something fairytale based? Or something done in a world where the big bad wolf is a household name, Cinderella's escape to riches is there for everyone's knowledge. Oh the possibilities.

I also want dragons. A dragon's sacrifice and a (humanoid based) dragon. Mmmmm yum.

ANOTHER UPDATE!
              I've returned, and in being grossly sick, I've been watching
              manymanymany crime shows involving women. I love it, I really do. Something
              about women with that much power that makes my skin crawl, in the best
              of ways. So, I'd love to brew an idea of a murderess with someone else in her
              life, whether it be a future victim or someone she hasn't necessarily decided
              to kill yet.

FOREVER LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY KYLO REN.

cause that's daddy, mmmph.

ANOTHER UPDATE!
              because it's about fucking time, right?
              So I've been reading a bit lately, and I miss corrupting perfectly sweet characters,
              changing their genders, etc. I'm looking for an Alice in Wonderland RP, gender
              switches for certain characters, and all that fun shit.

I also, want a DC Villain idea.
              Involving Pamela Isley and Jonathan Crane as their respective
              roles. I haven't completely fleshed this one out yet, but PM me anyway
              and we can gab about it.

RE: what are you l o o k i n g for? { hetero, lesbian, and herms. }

I loathe, loathe starting RPs then having
someone disappear right after with no explanation. Was my post terrible?
Do I offend? Did I scare you? WHAT HAPPENED I WAS SO EXCITED FOR US.

I should really make a blacklist of all who have scorned
my writing heart by either disappearing or just being an
all around twat.

RE: what are you l o o k i n g for? { hetero, lesbian, and herms. }

just a little push because I'm impatient.

RE: what are you l o o k i n g for? { hetero, lesbian, and herms. }[update! 5/3]

up we go while I shower.

RE: what are you l o o k i n g for? { hetero, lesbian, and herms. }[update! 5/3]

bumping while responding~

up we go!
( literally because I'm waiting for so many of my RPs
to start rolling. c: )

responding to posts, and bumping~

replying to things and bumping things, up we go.

making replies and bumping a little before bedtime~​

when you've made all your replies and now you're alone again.
hmph.

making replies,
and bumping oui.

it feels good to be alive again~

RE: what are you l o o k i n g for? { hetero, lesbian, and herms. }[update! 7/25]

making replies, so up we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom