Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight for True Love ( wolvenrogue & I)

She heard the bone crunching shot and she held on to Eric to keep him from falling off the horse. The horse was strong enough to carry them across to the other wise. With him kissing her neck while she sat there in front of him. "We need to get you to my mother. She can help you." Worried as she saw the blood dripping down from his wound. Taking the reigns for him she rode up to her parents' house the back way letting her Father act like an idiot on searching for her.

Lilliana wasn't going to take no for an answer from her husband even if she knew what was waiting for her. Reaching her parents' house she cried out for her mother who ran to the door. There Lilliana was yelled at for eloping nor asking for their blessing or permission. "MOTHER! Eric's been shot! So can we talk about this later?!" She openly snapped at her mother who was taken back then realized Eric was indeed hurt.

"Right, kitchen now." Her mother helped Eric down then up the steps. "I have one of your dresses still so get dressed. No daughter of mine will go around naked." She ordered her daughter off while she took Eric to the kitchen while she ordered maids for hot water, knives and bandages. "Whiskey too! Yes, out of my husband's study....Bring it all!" Ordering the women around while she got Eric on the table. When the alcohol came she forced it on Eric. "Get drunk...Blackout drunk if you can." Martha said as she got her knives cleaned and she moved removing his shirt to examine his wound if he chose to drink.

Eric took a drink but only a small one. He wasn't about to be incapacitated should Lilly's father show up. He wasn't about to have his wife carried off. "Do what you have to.... and thank you!" he said before she cut into his shoulder and he bit down on the sleeve of what was left of his shirt to prevent breaking teeth. He didn't scream but steeled himself and kept his reaction to a minimum. When Lilly returned to the kitchen he turned his eyes to her using her image to help mask the pain. "I love you!" he managed to gasp out in between ragged breaths. He reached out to her with his good hand and did his best not to squeeze her tiny hand too firmly.

Some twenty minutes later a bullet lay on the table and he sat in a chair his torn up shoulder tied tightly in torn bed sheets. "Thank you again Mrs Thomas!" He had pulled Lilly into his lap and his right arm was wrapped around her like an iron band. If her father did show up, he would have to kill him to get her back. Her mother just smiled, now knowing that what they shared was true love.

"Hold still!" Martha ordered but he was moving bit to much. "Lilliana sit on his free arm. Girls his legs!" The women moved to his legs just as Lilliana sat on the table.

"Hold on to me." Whispering to him as she wrapped his arm around her hips. Though she reached up cupping his cheek to keep him from watching what her mother was doing. After the operation was done Lilliana was in his lap as her mother got the place cleaned up though when Thomas showed up. Martha and Lilliana were first to react though Lilliana couldn't get off of Eric's lap because he held her tightly.

"Thomas how could you put our daughter at risk?!" Martha tore into him to the point he slapped her. Lilliana got out of his grasps and grabbed her father's prized pistol and aimed it at the man she once called father. Martha glared at Thomas and in that moment. "I'm getting a divorce! No man will put my daughter at risk for their own gain!"

Lilliana didn't lower the pistols as she motioned Eric to get up. "Beloved we need to go....Now." She wasn't going to give Eric a chance to attack her father since she didn't want him to get any more hurt. After some bickering Lilliana handed her mother the pistols as she pushed Eric out the door to his horse. "Let them go at it. We need to get you home..." While she was getting dressed she found out her father had nothing as everything was in her mother's name. Her mother was a noblewoman who married out of love and if Lilliana was married off to someone else with money then her father could have bragging rights. Lucky for Lilliana she didn't have anything to worry with Eric. His only bragging right was he was alive and healthy.

It was a good thing Eric was hurting badly, or he would have killed her father the minute he walked in. Just the same, Lilly and her mother soon had the situation well in hand. They walked out of the house and headed back home. However as they approached the house, Eric turned the horse around. "Be quiet. They are in the house waiting for us" he said they went back down the road to the barn. "Fire up the steamer! " he whispered. "We are going back to the school. I have a friend we can stay with there" Knowing she was wondering how he knew they were there he said, "Did you see the bucket on the porch? I balanced that on the top of the front door before I left." He kissed her and they sat quietly while they waited on the boiler to warm.

Getting home she was about to get down when he stopped her. Before she could ask he told her to stay quiet and to head for the barn. Once in the steamer she looked at him. "How-" He told her as now she felt up-rooted from their new home. Nodding as she sat there letting the water get to a boiling point then they were off.

"Damn it to hell..." Cursing softly as she was getting madder and madder. Sure they could sell the place and move far away from their families and such. After an hour of driving she pulled into the parking lot of the school while she got out with him. Lilliana let him lead the way to his friend who'd help them.

Back
Top Bottom