Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight for True Love ( wolvenrogue & I)

Laughing as she put her hand over his mouth so he'd listen to her. "We will plan it. If I had it my way it'd be with the justice of the peace today and we move in tonight." Smiling as she removed her hand from his mouth. "Knowing you then you'd want to do something special." Cupping his cheek while she looked in his eyes. "I love you and knowing how things are...Why don't we get married right now, have the ceremony later on to show them we can make it work."

"Your on! I always knew we were made for each other. We can decide on the ceremony tomorrow and maybe we will skip it altogether." He lifted her into his arms and kissed her deeply, and carried her off to the steamer.. They were headed of to the Justice of the Peace. He had never been so happy in all his life!

Returning his kiss while he lifted her up off the ground. Once in the streamer she gave him the goggles while she placed her own on. Ever since they were courting she let him drive her streamer. Smiling as she laid her hand on his thigh knowing today was a new day in their lives.

They laughed and cuddled the whole hour ride to the county court. He hadn't ever seen her so relaxed and giddy, and he was as happy as she. They pulled up to the courthouse and suddenly he realized that he had forgotten something. "Get in the steamer" he said Come on now!" He was headed to a jewelry store, but he didn't bother to explain. He just wanted her to have a ring.

"Darling!" She just stepped out with him shouting for her to get back into the Steamer. With confusion she got back in to her seat with her looking at him. The drive was bit of a quick one with her seeing they were at a jewelry store. Laughing softly as she got out peeling the goggles off. "Honey, we don't need this!" In all honesty she was shocked he wanted a ring for her. Following him inside as she looked at wedding bands for him while she left him to look for one for her. At this point if he was getting her a ring then he should get one since he was a fine catch.

Since they hadn't been formally engaged he got her both a diamond solitaire and a simple but beautiful gold band . Before they left the store he saw to it she was wearing the diamond. "You are more than worth it" he said as they hurried back to the court. He stopped the steamer and scooping he up, he wanted to carry her inside. It was a mistake that was quickly pointed out to him.

In his arms she swatted him. "Put me down! This isn't the way." With her admiring the ring she took his hand and lead him inside. Sure, they'll be the scandal of the city but she didn't care about what will be said. With them approaching the clerk she wrote her name down then handed him the pen. "Still want to do this?" Smiling as she looked up at him.

"Are you kidding?! Give me that pen!" He signed his name with a flourish and thanked the judge and the clerk. " Well misses Whithers, are you ready to go home? Do we have a bed? If not why might better go to dinner and the hotel." He kissed her for at least a minute before letting her answer.

"There is a bed there with few other things." Winking at him as she had arranged to have a large bed with some basic furnishings. Letting him place the ring on her and she placed his ring on his hand before going out to the Steamer. Getting settled in as she let him drive them to their new home. Once he parked she turned to slip off the bench but something told her to stay seated.

Eric climbed down from the steamer, and shut down the fire before walking around and lifting Lilly into his arms. She was amazingly light. The sun was just beginning to set , and since they had but a single oil lamp in the house at the moment, they had little to do but what they both wished for most. he carried his bride up the stairs in the twilight , and found the bed . Letting her pull back the covers from his arms he laid her down and lovingly slipped her shoes from her feet , massaging each one gently before lifting her skirts. Seeing his prize he hooked het lace panties and slipped them down her legs and after admiring them, hung them playfully over the bed post , before leaning in and kissing her gently. " I love you !" he breathed in her ear.

She felt so tiny within his grasps as he took her inside then up to the bedroom. On the bed she blushed as he took her shoes off to massage her feet though she trembled when she felt his hands moving up along her thighs. Reaching back while placing her hands behind her to watch him placing her panties on the bed post. A soft moan left her lips as she returned the kiss. "And I love you. Please be gentle with me." Her finger tips moved up playing with his shirt as she unbuttoned his shirt to where it fell open. Her eyes dropped down as she never seen him shirtless before.

He shrugged the shirt from his sholders and hung it with her lace panties, then took up where he had left off, kissing and carressing first her ankles, then her calves then alomng her thighs. His heart was beating like a hammer within his chest as his touch and caresses slowly approached her most intimate of places. He saw a hint of glistening alone her slit as a little button seemed to stuggle free right before his eyes. He knew only what he had heard of what he was now about to experiance . Still he wanted to experience it all and savor every moment.

The dress was in the way, He couldn't see her face while he pleasured her, so despite his desire t continue, he pause long enough to help her out of it so that now she wore only a flimsy camisole. This was much better and again he continued carressing her warm thighs in the dim lantern light.

There was small cries of shock while he kissed up her legs. Her heart was racing in her chest and the blood rushed to her ears while he was so close. Finally he reached up removing her dress to leave her in her camisole that came down to hips. Out of instinct her thighs came together under his hands. After a few moments she parted her legs allowing him access to her body. Swallowing as she lifted her left hand now noticing the added weight to it. It was a reminder she wasn't throwing anything away but about to enter a new phase of her life, experience a new milestone, to become his lover and fully his partner in this life time.

Though he had prepared himself for this moment most of his life, his hands shook as he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. Though he didn't really know what to do, instinct took over and his body took care of the details. His cock was long, hard, and ready, and if Lilly's expression had shown shock before, now it was doubled. Eric may not have been Particularly tall but he was imposing physically from the rigors of his profession, but add to that his fully armed manhood and he was the stuff women's dreams were made of. His chest and arms rippled with muscle, his waist was trim and narrow, his thighs huge and then there was the very thing that seemed to command Lilly's attention.

The strap of her camisole slipped down her slender soft skin of her arm. To see him bare made her gasp, her fingers went to her lips trying to hide her shocked expression but the dim light betrayed her. Her cheeks were a firey red while she looked at his manhood, an object she heard the women her age enjoyed or didn't since they used sex for money.

"I...I don't know what to do." Her trembling hand reached out to him. Her cold hand touched his strong abdomen but to feel that sensitive tip of hers brushing against her hand made her pull back for a moment. No, he accepted her strong nature, her semi bare form so she should accept this about him. Biting her lower lip while she reached out once more to feel the once flaccid flesh. It was strong and hard against her fingers which surprised her. "Its...Amazing. How can you hide something like this within your trousers?" Scooting closer as she sat on the edge of the bed as if to get a better look at the thing that men took pride in.

Eric chuckled. "Its not always like that. It's that way because of you, because you are so beautiful. Most of the time it is soft and much smaller, but you will see." He gently touched her outer lips and slit. His fingers came away slippery and wet. "Are you always wet like that?" He rubbed them together before first smelling them tasting them.

He gently pushed her thighs wide apart before stepping between them. He rubbed the thick purple head in her wetness.

"Me?" Looking up at him but gasped to feel his fingers touching her then seeing him tasting it. "Eric!" Laughing as she never expected him to taste it. Blushing as she looked away from him only to be pushed back on the bed while he settled between her legs. It seemed the bed was just right as it was up to his hip level and she could feel something large pressing and rubbing against her. On her back she looked down to see his attention was on the area he was about to take.

His hand was again shaking, but it was with anticipation and not fear. As he rubber her slit it began to yield and allow the huge head a foothold between her lower lips. He pushed a little, operating on instinct but remembering her request to be gentle. He pressed a little more and the head just entered her. "I love you " he said.

"Eric.." Her eyes locked on his own when she felt him pressing in between her slit. When his head popped into her she cried out with her knees pressing into his side. Gritting her teeth with her groaning under him. "That is unexpected..."

Those won't the words he thought he would hear, not that he had any idea really. "Does it hurt?" he asked looking worried. He paused not really wanting to cause her pain.

Shaking her head with her looking up at him past the soft locks of her blonde hair. "No, just bit of pressure. Don't stop though since I imagine you dreamed of this day yourself."

He pushed a bit harder and met with resistance. he paused allowing he to say stop but she did not so holding her he pushed firmly and the apparent barrier and slowly slid in. He slowly entered her until he again felt something pushing back. Her warm tight soft insides felt amazing. He backed out a little and asked again if she was ok.

Nodding that she was alright though she didn't know why he stopped until she felt the twinge of pain. Perhaps she didn't break her hymen like she thought she did when she was at school. To feel his thumbs caressing her flat toned stomach which made her laugh. "Enough my tiny figure while it lasts..." This moment wasn't suppose to be so tense so her joking or teasing was meant to lighten his mood. Pulling him down as he bent over her while she kissed him gently. Her heels pressed into his bare ass to tell him to keep going.

Pressing her heels into his back was like spurring a horse. Realizing that she wanted what he was doing he picked up the pace and pushed in harder and faster. His hands slid slowly up her torso under her camisole and found her breasts rolling her nipples and teasing them. His kisses grew more urgent and passionate. Slowly he began to realize that she was not so delicate that she would break like crystal and might actually enjoy this.

A small sound of a moan left her lips as he touched her sensitive breasts. Though the sturdy bed didn't move under his powerful hips but she had to pick her legs up to wrap around his waist to keep them from restricting his thrusts. Her hands found their way up under his arms to sink her nails into his back. Like his kisses she returned them with great passion while her nails raked over his flesh. There was discomfort but yet it gave way to great delight and pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom