Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liquid Raven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I sort of disappeared for a while too, sorry you guys! Still up for the RP though, and I really have to apologize, I never meant to be away or not post for so long.

You see there has been a bit of a family issue for the last little while, My aunt was pretty sick and now she has been moved to Palliative care so I really just needed to help out my mom and be with my family for a while. And that is still the case but things seem to be settling down here now so I will be getting back to posting in the next day or two.

I am once again so very sorry to have left you all hanging. I should have popped in here just to explain and I want to ask your forgiveness for that. I am very much still into the rp if you will all still have me!

Oh there she is! Welcome back Kaito! That's okay, life stuff always comes first, though giving us a heads up would have been helpful. I'm pretty patient when it comes to role plays. ^^

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your aunt though. :(

bah sorry. Hello! *flops* I return from the grave of pitiful monotony that is my annoying job and such.

zoraida said:
bah sorry. Hello! *flops* I return from the grave of pitiful monotony that is my annoying job and such.

Hey, there she is! Welcome back zoaida. ^^ Don't worry about the absence, life stuff always comes first. Try to let us know if you can though, helps cut down on confusion. ;)

Whoopsie, I think you may have posted just a tad too soon Kaitou. I believe it was my turn, and then your turn. I'd hate to let perfectly good writing go to waste, but could you perhaps delete your latest post? >.< Or we could just have zoraida and messylips post again and I can post the next time around, I don't mind that either. ^^

So Kiyomi isn't trying to be rude to Emi :p just a bit flirtatious, but if thats how she takes it thats fine!

also is Emi fully japanese? just curious!

Emi is fully japanese but I think has previously gone various places through school music programs. And yes I know that she's being flirtatious but the character... well she's simply thrown off XD

Hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know that I know that I'm taking forever to post and wanted to apologize. >.< Been having trouble working myself into a writing mood lately. I've also been using Kaito's longish posting times and the fact that she's after me to justify my own delay (Which I shouldn't since she has legitimate reasons and I'm just lame...)

Mah bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom