Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liquid Raven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really soon! I'm gonna post the Main Thread Later tonight, I just need a bit to think over how to go about with the starting post. Even when you know what your doing, it's still a tricky thing to write. :D

Alright, I finally got the Main Thread up and running! Our group role play has officially begun! Let's do our best to make it a great one! :D

I hope the intro post is alright. Whenever I write one, I always feel like it's lacking something. >.<

So what sort of setting is Hanasuke's house? I'm picturing the classic little apartment with one room, so it'd be fairly cramped for 4 people and a cat!

messylips said:
So what sort of setting is Hanasuke's house? I'm picturing the classic little apartment with one room, so it'd be fairly cramped for 4 people and a cat!

Whoops, I didn't think about that. >.< Yeah that would probably be the case. I wouldn't imagine him having enough money to own a house of his own.

Stonetribe said:
That feeling of inadaquacy when your role play partners reply faster than you and with more detail, I can never get away from you. >.<

(hugs) we love you anyways :) Besides there is not that much a of a difference ;)

However... I will share with you..... My secret ninja technique for more detailed posting.... *shifty eyes....*

lol it's not that big a secret really... When I have written something, or as I am writing it, I try to think of one thing, one detail about the object or character or situation that would be of interest to the plot or the characters development, or (from your characters point of view) what is the first thing they notice about that character/object/situation. Or what detail would make it seem more real. It can be as simple as taking a sentence like :

Her eyes moved over the room settling on the arm chair in the corner.

And making it something like this.

Her eyes moved over the room settling on the garishly orange and worn out arm chair in the corner.

see? ;)

It's all about the detail, not every detail just like Kaitou said, it's the ones that are pertinent to the character and the scene, like she showed the chair the character is looking at.

An expansive vocabulary is good too! so many fun words

Give the scene personality, describe his room! how would the girls see it? what would it tell them about him?

OOC question of the week! If your character were trapped on a desert island with no way of communicating for help and could only bring one item, what would it be? Hansuke would probably bring some kind of power tool like a hand held buzz saw to help construct a shelter, forgetting the fact that it would soon run out of power with no way to recharge it. :p

Stonetribe said:
OOC question of the week! If your character were trapped on a desert island with no way of communicating for help and could only bring one item, what would it be? Hansuke would probably bring some kind of power tool like a hand held buzz saw to help construct a shelter, forgetting the fact that it would soon run out of power with no way to recharge it. :p

PS, it's your turn to post in the main thread Kaito. ;)

Hey guys, just a heads up, I probably won't get around to posting untill next weekend. Next week's the last week for my spring semester and I'll be wraping up my final projects for my classes. Sorry for the inconvenience!

given the nature of the setup, where Hanasuke will likely be spending time with the girls each alone, why don't we have the main thread be for when they are all together (weekly practices, events, various outings) and have an individual thread for Hanasuke and each girl? as well as between girls when appropriate.

That might lead to the possibility of requiring a child board, we could talk to a mod about that?

or I suppose we could have various threads for different locations, each characters house and outside in the city etc.

Firstly, woo! Finished with all my classes! Thanks for being patient everyone! Now I can get back to posting at my regularly mediocre pace. :p Also, wow! I was actually thinking about that same thing Messy! Great minds really do think alike. :D Perhaps we could have additional threads in the 1x1 section for each of the pairings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom