Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kuziya's journal

kuziya

Star
I just want to write a short little thing here. This is my journal. You can look if you want, but you can't comment. I'm thinking about posting some of my writing samples that you can comment on.

Thanks

Kuzi

Ok so finally I got around to writing. Wow All I have to say is wow.

I never dreamed that my friend would leave BMR. After that I lost most of my rps. I mean I kept trying to keep them up but I don't know what happened. I have this idea I want to do, but a. I'm scared to put itout there though I want too and b. what if they just drop it? I'm scared and I want too. I want to see what people think about the idea and my characters I have, but who knows.

Ok so it's been a while. I've stopped coming here and coming back three times. That's because no one wanted to role play except for the pm role plays. Stonetribe stopped role playing and then after that....well I don't know I didn't see any point in coming here anymore. The only reason I came back now was a girl named Fuu wanted to role play with me. She had no pms so that sparked something then two more people I'm rping with. I created threads and I'm feeling better about coming here :) So maybe I'll be here a lot who knows (yn) cross your fingers for me everyone.

Back
Top Bottom