Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Gore and Sex?

Frogger

Pulsar
While this is a fundamentally simple idea, I thought it may be fun for it to be part of a group role-play. Quite frankly - a zombie apocalypse role-play.

A virus has struck the world, rendering it weak and helpless against its might. The first victims suffered cold-like symptoms, resulting in high fevers, which many were put into the hospital for. Of course... things quickly escalated, until madness sets, hallucinations, more often than not, forcing a person to commit suicide.

I want this to be a semi-literate role-play. Not super literate, mind you, but I'd like to be involved with others who can pull together a good paragraph or two. The characters must have flaws, and add a certain something to the overall story.

Now then... anyone interested?

I'll bite on this one.

How apocalyptic are we talking here? Like just starting or heavily underway?

What kind of zombies? Fast? Smart?

The zombies are actually evolving, and the apocalyptic will steadily grow worse. At first, the zombies are slow, lethargic, and easy to kill -however, once a little time passes on by, they'll grow faster, smarter... which makes it all the more worse.

And then in the future, zombies become the dominant form of "life" on the planet, completely replacing human culture with their own.

And then they have their own apocalypse that threatens their existence!

Recursion ensues.

I just realized I never posted on this thread, only the copy on the system based forum.

I am interested in this, but it looks kinda like a moot point now.

rottytops_zpsoqxg2j04.png

"Hey errybody! Let's go kill some zombies! Don't want them to spread, right! What, my skin color? Omigawd you can't just ask people why they're green, douchebucket!!"

I am interested, but a what point exactly would you start at. Like is the government still going, or has everything fallen into anarchy.

I'm always down for some gore and sex action. Are we mixing the two or are we keeping them separate but equal?

This sounds like fun. Do the zombies kill themselves then? Or do they become a zombie after killing themself?

Back
Top Bottom