Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Younger Dom Stud VS Older Busty Slut - Literate Smut (revamped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unchained

Star
This is a revamp of my original "Younger Dominant Male VS Older Submissive Female" thread, complete with new plots, pairings, concepts and rules. I don't like wasting time on these kinds of things, so let's just get to the good stuff.

What You Can Expect From This RP

I'm a literate, descriptive, very active partner who's on pretty much every day at random intervals depending on my schedule. I post 2 - 3 paragraphs at a time, but sometimes more if the post can benefit from it. I don't care if you're male or female IRL, but for the sake of this RP, I will be playing a younger, dominant male character paired up with an older submissive (preferably willing, non-con is a huge turn off and doesn't make much sense in this context...)

Plot/smut ration depends. I can do something with %75 plot and %25 smut, %50 plot and %50 smut, %25 plot, %75 smut, whatever. It just depends on the story. I like detail and description in everything we do, but I like it especially when it comes to the sex. "I take your clothes off and fuck you" is pretty boring. I give detail -- I like to know every thought the characters have, every sound the magic, every little action they do. It's fun that way.

Rules

- Creative/descriptive partners only
- PM or thread, no IM, no email
- For the sake of this thread, and the RPs that came from it, I will only play younger males (15 - 18) paired with older females (25 - 40)
- Be fun, and be fair.
- Pictures are preferred, not required.
- Contact me via PM if you want to play, and include your favorite kink or sex position in the title so I know you understand and agree with everything. Plus, we can use it for our RP.

On to the other stuff.

Pairings

Employer's Son x Maid
Student x Teacher
Student x Librarian
Student x Principal
Teen Gym Goer x Adult Gym Goer
Fan x Celebrity
Son x Mother's Friend
Teen x Neighbor
Patient x Doctor/Nurse
Troublemaker Teen x Cop/Parole Officer
Teen x Therapist/Councilor
Teen x Boss
Beach Goer x Beach Goer
Other x Other

More to come, plus anything you can suggest.

Plots

Student x Teacher

- An apathetic student is having some trouble at home. Due to his lackluster home life, he neglects his school work and gives one of his teachers attitude. When she assigns him to detention after school, he uses it as an opportunity to take advantage of the situation -- and of her.

Troublemaker Teen x Parole Officer

- A teen with a criminal history has one last chance at parole before being sent off to juvie. He doesn't like the attitude his hot parole officer is giving him, though, and decides to do something about it -- much to her enjoyment.

Fan x Celebrity

- An adventurous teen follows a celebrity back to her hotel after a show. Sneaking past her security, he manages to get close, and finds an opportunity to take some revealing or questionable pictures. With blackmail in hand, he approaches her and tells her he'll release it to the media unless she does anything he says.

Student x Principal

- A student is called to the principal's office to answer for something he did. Facing detention, he gives her attitude, but picks up on the fact that she's going through a messy divorce. With this knowledge in mind, he comes on to her, and they come to an agreement that keeps him from being kicked out of school, even if it does leave her office a complete wreck.

Teen x Therapist

- A sexually frustrated teen is admitted in to therapy, where a hot therapist is awaiting him. After learning about the things he does and what he's in to, he notices her getting turned on, and decides to take advantage of the situation, putting a whole now meaning to doctor-patient confidentiality.

More to come, eventually. Don't hesitate to share any ideas of your own.

Kinks

Busty/curvy
Pleasantly plump girls
Older women
Dirty talking
Rough sex
Public scenes
Spanking
Oral
Anal
Striptease
Fit girls