Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What was your first kiss like?

My first intimate kiss I don't remember. I do remember my first actual kiss, because I was five. XD It was sitting on the slide with my next door neighbor, and she kissed my cheek. Amazingly, I didn't gross out like a normal little boy.

I still need my first kiss... I actually almost had it last Saturday night, when I was drunk and it was almost a girl. o_O

But so far, no first kiss for Nyoko.

Hmmm.
I doubt anyone is wondering about mine...

Oh well.
Anjeru's first kiss was...eh.

I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a long time just before I turned 16 when I was picking my little sister up from elementary school. We had known each other since kindergarden. So we walk home together and it turns out, he was living down the street from me. So, naturally, we started hanging out again. About a week went by and he asked me out; I was like "what the hell, why not?".

We were laying on the bed, watching a movie, just kinda holding hands and cuddling. He asks me about my first kiss and I said I hadn't kissed anyone yet. He was shocked. Then, he asked me if I wanted to do it with him. I kinda got uncomfortable and moved away, but he pulled my closer and smacked his lips onto mine. Within a couple of seconds, it turned into a french kiss. It was wet, sloppy, and unpleasant.

I made an excuse to go home and left. Over the course of the weekend, he tried to have sex with me and I managed to stall it each time. When monday rolled around, he broke up with me because a girl who he said was his soulmate finally decided to give him a chance(apparently, according to the two of them, they had lived 8 lives together as spouses).

So...yeah.
My second kiss should have been my first.
It was perfect <3

There ya go. :p
My unremarkable story.

Mine too.
Ever since then, I see a lot of saliva, or someone licks my face, or kisses me like that...I feel sick.
Only exception is my baby, because babies drool. XD

Seriously. D: You shouldn't have to stop kissing and wipe your mouth off with your sleeve. Which.. I have done.

My first kiss was when I was in the 7th grade. When I wasn't being homeschooled.

I forgot if I had him against the tree or he had me against the tree. It was a pretty daring move anyways since it was at recess and everyone was around and could have caught us. He kissed m and just the way I liked and it sent a shock and shiver down my spine. It was special cause it was my first kiss but kinda sad since he had to move somewhere after the school year.

Still that's how I found out I like doing daring stuff in real life.

• So I realized I forgot to mention my first kiss completely...smartness for me. Anyways, it's not that magical...

I was about... seven or eight years old. At that time, I thought I was a boy, so I was in the stage of chasing the skirts, so to speak. During one of my family gatherings, for a birthday I believe, we were all giving hugs and kisses on the cheek. However, on one slip up, my grandfather landed a kiss on my lips.

And there went my first kiss on the lips. Admittedly, I went through a series of stages at that moment. First off, note that the grandfather I speak of is actually not my blood grandfather. He's wonder-bread white (sorry if that offended anyone) and I'm fully Asian, as far as I can tell.

But anyway...there he was: mister architecture, with a studying field Engineer, mister fix-everything up and remodel everything from scratch because my wife liked a single wall-paper for a certain bathroom style we didn't have, and a loving husband that the American 50's should have brought.

What a catch for someone who'd like a stable husband and know that they were able to handle anything that came your way. I wanted a husband like that...my grandfather was, however, married. Thus following my first kiss, my first experience of heartbreak came, and my first love died... I still look back on it and wonder why I thought that, when I thought I was a boy at that age...o_O

So...yeah, I was a total kid, and to this day, nothing has been proven against my grandfather of not being the loving husband and grandfather from the 50's that he is today...so, I shall still live in that delusion/reality.

As for my first "romantic kiss" that involved a boyfriend/friend? That.................................remains a mystery to me at this hour. >_>' [/sleepy][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom