Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What was your first kiss like?

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee
  • Or perhaps the question should be if you remember your first kiss.

>.>

I was just randomly thinking about my own,
    and wondered if others had some really romantic
    ones they experienced, or maybe, some horror filled ones.

*curiouscurious*[/list:u]

Walked my date to her car, and being polite I didn't try to kiss her. She pulled me in for the kiss, actually. At the time, I was quite turned on by her boldness. Fireworks didn't go off no, but it did feel good. Later I found out I wasted my first kiss..and my virginity to her. She broke up with me via IM, telling me she didn't want me to get attached to her.

Ah well. Good practice.

I can't remember it. I am trying really hard to but it was likely very unremarkable.

We were snuggled up together on the couch watching Second Hand Lions, and we kept glancing at each other and we just sorta moved in and kissed. I don't remember much besides that, or whether there were any fireworks or not. Guess it doesn't really matter since she broke up with me eight months later, but she did say I was a good kisser.

the backstory about how I started dating my first gf is fairly amusing, but it comes down to us meeting in a taekwondo tournament, because of a lack of female competition, she was offered either a free medal or fight against some of the younger boys <.<

fast forward three days, I ended up in her house, asking for apologies for what happend during the tournament ehehe :!:

I gave her some flowers and a smallish plushie to apologize (yeah I know, corny meter broke) and after we spent a very nice day talking and making fun of our instructors, she went off to her room and returned with a little box in one of her hands, then as I was about to leave, she asked me to extend my hand for her to give a little present to me, obviously I was quite curious about the little box so I did

so she sets this little box in my hand and before I know what's going on, her lips are grazing on mine, we just lingered like that for a good while lol, we had no idea about proper kissing haha, and after a quick exchange of pecks, she just gave a step back at the same time than I did :3 silly, but back then it was cute, then we just like, well, she went back all blush-y like and I know I didn't actually took the bus, I was fucking running back home all excited x3 so silly to remember it

it felt ... just so perfect

fireworks? well, after all this time I remember the sensation very clearly and I guess it was more like well, in my case it was very surprising, so that might have something to do with it, but it made me feel tingly all over

... it took us five days of dating to actually get somewhere close to a french kiss type of thingy, and it took us a lot of time to get the courage for it haha, we where sitting in front of each other all stare-stare-stare

but when we did, it felt so good @.@

fireworks? more like, painful tight jeans X3

... wow, it has been over 14 years after that, where has my fucking innocence gone to? XD

My first Kiss?...heh..I don't remember it well, but it was to one of you fellow bluemooners. -.-..and he knows who he is. >.<

My first kiss? My first kiss is the reason why I hate frenching, and distrust men in general. No respect for me at all.

Wet, slobbery and just all around ICK. Let's not keep into context I didn't want to be kissed. Let alone in the car. Pleh.

My first kiss was short, sweet and to the point. nothing special to it. =\ but then again I later come to grips with I never thought the girl was all that special either.

Summer Camp for the church youth group; kids from all over Southern Indiana. Sarah, with an H. Shoulder length dark hair. Others might not have seen her as anything special, but I thought she was lovely. It was walking down from the cabins to the chapel for Vespers, which was a good way to get out of the mosquitoes. Shortly outside the chapel doors, we paused, and I leaned in...

I can't say it was fireworks, but then no kiss I've had has been fireworks. It was sweet, though, and lovely, and intensely romantic to me at the time.

Sarah was my first for a lot of things that week. Ah, summer camp girls!

uh... it was in Pensacola, FL. I was like... 6 I believe. i used to play with the little girl next door, tag and such. One day we were watching some disney movie and she goes "You ever kiss a girl before?" and it progressed from there.
we kissed a few times, didn't see what the big deal was, and went back to watching said disney movie.

Eh, my first kiss was stolen. I didn't really give consent to it, it happened and I wasn't either happy or upset with it. It wasn't sweet or magical or awful. But my first french kiss was also stolen and it sucked. -shrugs-​

She grabbed my shoulders, pinned me against the wall and kissed me.
I was around 13ish I guess.
Felt good bro.

I started laughing like mad, if I remember correctly.

Then I wandered off to get away. It was with a friend around... oh, seventeen or so? I thought it was quite gross, as I could taste her breath and it wasn't good.

One of the little neighbor boys when we were living in Grantham, I think I was six at the time, kissed me at the park and I started screaming because my Dad said boys werenâ??t allowed to kiss me/touch me/be around meâ?¦he was rather protective of my sister and I xD so as Iâ??m screaming bloody murder, my sister tried to chase the boy around the swings with a kissy face, wanting to get kissed too.

So I guess my first kiss was traumatic u_u and it also reveals a bit about my sister and I ^^;;

Hmm...first kiss...with whom? what sort of kiss? Personally, I tend to view the first time I kiss anyone as being a little like reinventing the wheel--when all is said and done, is it that much different from any other kiss? Yes, of course it is. :p

But, let's take one moment, shall we? The first French kiss.

It sort of came up in conversation among me and two friends. We were all seeing girls who lived a few courts away from me and Troy, and across the street and around the bend from Curt. The guys were comparing how their respective girls kissed and one of them said that the regular kisses were okay, but he really liked it when they Frenched.

Naturallly, not having heard the term, I asked what that meant.

"Ask Ann Marie," Troy said with a laugh.

I can still remember the feeling of her fist against my upper arm when I brought the subject up. :roll:

But, once I reassured her that I really was wanting to know and not teasing her about something (or intending on using this new kiss as a way to get myself further than the usual base hit and occasional double), she explained it to me.

"Kiss me, like you normally would, but leave your mouth slightly open, like this."

I watched her mouth and nodded as I took in the way she held her lips just barely parted. Then we brought our heads together...tilting them slowly...and letting our lips meet...then I opened my eyes as she brushed her tongue along the opening between our mouths, and sighed as it touched and played against my own tongue.

Mmm...she already smelled nice--all powder and baby oil and freshly shampooed hair, but now she tasted just as nice--sweet and salty and hinting of Twinkie and Coca-Cola.

It was a good thing we were standing rather than her sitting on my lap as we often did when making out. ;-)

:geek:

It was a warm summer day and my boyfriend, father, and I walked into the house. Father walked downstairs, and I was just lingering by the glass door. My father didn't know I had the gay at the time, so he didn't think anything of us waiting by the door. I was about ready to say something about how it was a beautiful day, and the boyfriend leaned in and pressed me against the glass door. I remember the sun was in my eyes a bit, and he leaned in and kissed me abruptly. My cheeks turned bright red and I was shocked that he just kissed me like that.

8D Yep. I should mention the boyfriend and I broke up, what with the horrible horrible way the relationship went. That was before he started to let his bad side show.

Erm... -_-;; My life is screwed.

My first kiss was when I was nine or ten, I had this huge crush on the boy next door. :D But I was teased and picked on a lot in school, and he was kind ashamed to be seen around me.

Anyway, he told me he and his brother made a game, and his brother had drawn the card "Kiss Rochelle" ((LAME!)) and so had to kiss me. I didn't really buy it, but after a lot of nagging I agreed, so we met behing a big bush between our houses and kissed. -_- ((I was really... REALLY.... Naive then, I thought kissing led to babies -_-;;;;; )) Anyway... He tried to make it a french, and I didn't let him until he said a kiss wasn't a kiss unless there was tongue. -_-;;;

Anyway, the next day he asked if I wanted to do it. -_-;;; Things did not get better.

Did I mention he was seventeen? DX

Apparently... I fdraw out the creepy nature of guys *Shrugs* That or I am really, really unlucky. -_-;;

Me and my buddies (five of us total) were in my friend Sean's shower fucking around (not literally).
And then I randomly started making out with Sean's girlfriend.
It wasn't special.
She had very .... wet lips?
It was sloppy and slippery.

Then she was like, "Wow Emily, you have really soft lips."
And I got all flustered.

That was about it.

Back
Top Bottom