Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who? Church/Moon

he chuckled a little. "it doesn't hurt when i use them." he admitted. "when they're on me, it's not a pain, it's a pressure." he admitted. "and the pressure feels so damn good." he admitted. "a lot of people feel different pains in different ways. for you, it's agony, for me it's warm lightning that spreads all over. it's great." he admitted before his eyes flashed. "oh, you'll beg for my cock, i'm sure. your horny enough to want it even though you can still feel me." he teased. he avoided using the words slut or whore. he wasn't sure how well the other would like that and he didn't want to upset the other even more than he already had. "god. i'll be right back." he agreed, heading off to fetch the juice and a cool rag for later. he was back just in time for the other to snap a picture of him from the perfect angle. he was scrawny, but he was well muscled. long, lean muscles and a growing six pack. the more he ate, the better diet he had the healthier his muscles and figure would get.

"of course." Caleb promised with an affectionate smile, jumping a little when the phone rang and stared at it as if he'd never seen one before. he shrugged it off and smirked at the other. "that's not the way a good little submissive begs for cock." he teased, shaking his head. "tsk tsk, 'pet'." he teased before pausing. "i dunno. they just do. i never thought about it really." he admitted. already the marks on his legs had stopped bleeding without any attention paid to them at all. "now hush and let me make you feel good." he ordered. "you seamed to like it when i sucked on your nipples so i'll do that, maybe suck your cock too, but i won't let you cum. you haven't begged enough yet."

"Well as long as you enjoy it I suppose we can keep them for the time being" he conceded, biting his bottom lip a little when he was told he'd still beg for the others cock, which was certainly the truth, he was a little slut and he'd even admit to that most of the time. "You're right, of course. I like being fucked too much not to beg for it" he smirked, eyes fixed on the others ass as he walked out of the room. Even in the short time that Caleb had been with him he was already looking better, healthier. Part of it could be his better diet, but a change for the better with your mental health can make you look and feel so much better, and that was what he thought had made the biggest difference so far. He hid his interest at the others reaction to his phone making a noise, where the hell had they kept him and how far underground must they have been for him to never have seen a cell phone before? It was such a normal thing in this day and age that they were just everywhere, how secluded must he have been that they'd kept him away from every kind of technology?

Jonathan smirked at the other and lifted his hips a little unconsciously "I never promised to be a very good submissive" he teased, though that was a complete bluff as Caleb should have known by now. Jon was always more than happy to beg and bend his body for his dominant, loving the act of being able to just give in to another person and do exactly what they wanted. He liked it so much that he wasn't actually very good at pretending that he didn't. "I would love to see your lips wrapped around my cock" he admitted to the other, though he would just as much enjoy having his nipples sucked after the hellish torture they'd received earlier. In fact, the thought of roughly face-fucking the other flashed through his head and a little jolt of pleasure surged through him at the thought. He'd have to try it some other time, maybe when he was in a better position to do so and after they'd discussed it. Jon was ready to see that more dominating persona he'd seen in Caleb earlier, wondering what buttons he was going to have to push to get him to come out and play "why do I need to beg? You're going to fuck me in a little while regardless so why don't we just get on with it?" he asked with a slight smirk on his face.

he beamed at the other, very happy to be allowed to keep them. he'd never use them on Jonathon again but he would be eager to feel them for himself. "good. i'll anticipate hearing you beg then." he agreed with a smirk. a little smirk that said Jonathon wasn't just ging to ge what he wanted. a little smirk that promised torture of the best kind. "oh. you'll be a good little sub once i'm done with you." Caleb assured the other with a snicker. "i'm sure you would, but i don't think you've earned a blowjob yet either." he admitted, examining the other. "yes. your not behaving well at all are you? i think my naughty little pet needs to be punished for being so chatty, don't you?" he mused, grabbing the ropes and the crop and a tiny little ring, that would go around Jonathon's cock to prevent him from cumming. oh sure, some people could cum with a cock ring on, but it was a lot more difficult. "you need to beg because i told you to beg, naughty one." he stated, bringing his hand down on the others ass, giving him a firm swat before gripping the wrists and forcing them together, tying them to each other before lashing them to the head board so that Jonathon couldn't use his hands or arms to protect himself.

"there we go. that's much better." Caleb purred, hand reaching down to stroke the others cock, making sure it was as hard as it could get before slipping the rin on and tightening it, just right. just the proper amount of pressure, not painful, but certainly very evident. Caleb clearly had a lot of practice with Cock rings. he stroked it a few more times, just to get Jonathon's attention before eh brought his hand down on the others ass again, stroking the slightly red skin he left behind with a smirk. "i'll show you real pleasure." he purred. "the kind you get, from waiting." he teased, fingers brushing along the others balls. "now. i can either keep spanking you, or i can use the crop. your choice, what should it be?" making Jonathon choose his own pain, just another level of power over Jonathon. "go on, make your choice, we won't be doing anything until you choose." Caleb teased, fondling the others cock and balls some more, just to throw off Jonathon's concentration.

God, the looks that he was getting from Caleb went through him straight to his cock, arousing him immensely. The way he acted was just so different from the way that he usually acted and reacted to things. He smirked a little at the other "a few have tried, and failed" he teased, just teasing more than anything. He was liable to melt just as soon as the other stated touching and talking to him seriously. "Well do you want me to beg or not be chatty, I don't think you can have it both ways" he smirked up at the other before feeling the slap to his ass, jerking a little from the surprise before moaning and letting his head fall back into the pillow beneath him. Jonathan gave the other a bit of a struggle to tie his wrists together. He'd never want it to be too easy for the other, actually making Caleb practically wrestle with him to get his wrists together and tied to the head board. "Oh fuck" he mumbled as he felt the hand on his cock stroking him and then feeling that ring wrap around him tight. He let out a little whine and arched his back though that didn't do much. The next slap brought a little bit louder of a response and a longer moan feeling those fingers fondling his balls.

Jonathan was currently more than happy to just lay there for a little while, being spanked and being played with felt amazing. It took him a little while to respond and even recognize that Caleb was speaking to him and asking him a question. "Mhmm" he muttered before actually thinking about what the other had said. Oh, he wanted him to choose? Nobody had ever asked him to pick one before. He bit his bottom lip, he loved being spanked but the crop was his favorite. He was trying to think but the bastard kept rubbing him and he couldn't think of anything while he was touching him. "Fuck, the crop!" he spat out just to tell him something as he knew he'd been laying there far longer than it should have taken him to respond. "Use the crop" he muttered again after the fact. He wondered if Caleb had ever had this level of control before though he already knew the answer to that question. While before he may have had the air of control there were still others by waiting and watching to make sure he was doing what he'd been told and not going too far. Here he could do what he liked, he could try things with Jonathan and they could find things together they both liked and Caleb could do it without the fear of being punished. "Oh beat me, beat your little slut" he moaned and writhed beneath the others touch, pulling against those restraints. He'd have to watch himself, he didn't want to leave marks that would show when he had to go back to work or anything.

"i'm thinking it's more like a few have tried and succeeded and a few more tried and failed to even drop you." Caleb admitted with a roll of his eyes. it was obvious that Jonathon was very experienced and that he had also been previously abused. disgusting bastards. if Caleb could get his hands on the man who made Jonathon think it was normal to have things used on him he didn't like. well, he'd worry about that later. for now he had other things to be concerned about. like making Jonathon beg. "there is a difference between begging and back-talking Brat." Caleb stated, swatting the others ass again. Caleb also seamed to have some pretty good experience with ropes because even with the struggles he took no time and little effort to get the other tied up, humming in pleasure at a job well done. "yes. fucking, it's what i'll be doing to you once you behave." Caleb agreed, smirking. this was a lot of fun to be honest. he'd never felt so turned on before in his life. not that he could remember anyway.

it was very amusing, watching Jonathon struggling to think while he was tormenting the man. stroking him when he couldn't come, running his fingers along that puckered entrance but never dipping inside. occasionally giving him a good smack for taking too long. "well, i don't know if i want to fuck you with the crop, but maybe i will once i'm done smacking you with it." he agreed with a chuckle, slipping off the bed. while that wasn't strange, the way Caleb moved over to the crop was. his left hand, never once left Jonathon's body, he constantly maintained physical contact. "oh, i'll beat you alright. i'll beat you till your begging me to stop, and then i'll keep going until yur begging me for more." h promised. "you have a safe word?" he demanded, running the leather over the others cock now before reaching out and twisting the other so he was laying on his stomach. "tell me your safe word and if you say it nicely enough, maybe i'll give you an extra swat or two." he teased, stroking the others ass with the little ad of leather at the end, waiting for the safeword. once he heard it, he swung with practiced precision and brought the crop down right along the spine, leaving a long, perfectly straight, but faint welt.

Caleb was far better with the ropes than he'd really expected. He'd assumed he'd had them used on him far more times than he may have had the chance to use them but he supposed that he would have been taught how to handle them well. Jon bit his lip and smirked at the other mentioning fucking once he started behaving. While he still had his wits about him he'd try and mess with the other. Once the other started using that crop he knew he was going to lose his head completely. Or, he'd lose it with Caleb running his fingers along him, just teasing, Jon pulling against his restraints and whining a bit. He enjoyed the feeling of having the other maintaining contact the entire time he was moving and picking up the crop. He'd never had someone do that before, usually the other would make it a point not to touch him with anything but the toy they were using and while he'd never thought of it before either, he enjoyed it. It made him feel much more cared about rather than an object just to be toyed with. "Safe word?" he asked, recognizing the word and he sort of knew what the point of it was but he'd never been asked for one or to come up with one just in case. Honestly he was sure his partners hadn't really cared either way.

He gave it some thought and the only thing that came to his mind when he thought of something sexual that he didn't like, besides the damn nipple clamps, was a name. An asshole who'd loved inflicting pain. It had taken him a while to realize that it wasn't just a 'character flaw' but that he was actually crazy and probably a sociopath. "Charlie? Can that work?" he asked, a vivid memory coming of him practically yelling the mans name in an attempt to get him to stop what he'd been doing. He knew it would work because another man had tried something he'd not been fond of and he'd called the man Charlie on accident, which, incidentally did not help him out whatsoever. The sharp crack of the crop hit him in the back and he tensed before moaning a little. Not being able to see when the hits would come had been a good decision on the others part. It wouldn't let him brace himself for the next blow and let him feel everything fully. For some he'd have been worried that they might leave lasting marks but by now he had faith that Caleb knew exactly what he was doing and had full control of the instrument in his hands.

Caleb grinned a little and looked the other over, pleased with his own knot-work. he grinned again when Jonathon started pulling against the ropes and whining as well. the other made the most adorable noises. he really did. "see? isn't it much better to be a good boy?" he asked, grin in his voice. "yeah. safe-word." he agreed. "mine is Yellow. hate that color." he admitted. "now you need one." he admitted. "Charlie works just fine." he promised, stroking the others ass, hoping to sooth the other. he didn't like the way the other had said his safe word. whoever this Charley was, Caleb had a feeling he wanted to beat the shit out of him. he brought the crop down once he was sure the other had settled down enough and grinned when Jonathon went tense and then moaned. that was a much better reaction than the nipple clamps had caused. yes a much, much better reaction indeed. "that's it. what a good boy you are." he purred, grinning. "d you want more? should i mark up your pretty pretty back? it would look oh so lovely covered in bright red welts wouldn't it?" he asked, stroking the long line of Jonathon's back with the leather pad on the tip, alighting the welt he had just raised.

he struck the other again, three times in rapid succession, across the shoulders, across the mid back and across the hips, leaving three horizontal stripes of pain and pleasure and heat. he set the crop down and reached out, fanning his hands across the welts and stroking them, feeling their heat and how they raised against the skin, a trembling little sigh leaving his lips. "look how gorgeous you are." he purred, running his damp cock against the others leg, letting Jonathon feel how hard and wet he was. "i am going to enjoy fucking you. should i do it now, or should i welt your ass first? choices choices. i can't seam to decide." he murmured, one hand, slick with lube stroking the others tight little hole, slipping a single finger inside as if testing how tight the other was. "mmm your so hot inside Jonathon. maybe i should just leave you like this? all tied up and at my mercy, so i can fuck you anytime i want, hmm?" not that it would ever really happen. Caleb was just as fond as submitting as he was dominating. "i think i'll work you open, make you wet and loose and eager before leaving more welts across your pretty, perfect skin to tighten you back up again." he purred, nuzling the others neck, teeth scraping against skin almost playfully while a second finger joined the first, burrowing deeper into Jonathon's ass, deeper, but just not deep enough. "yeah. you like to be teased, huh? like knowing you can't do anything to get that last bit of pleasure you need to cum. not that you can anyway, with that pretty little cock ring wrapped around your cock." he teased, grinning. "i wonder if i should leave some marks. nice bright hickies, so everyone knows you belong to me?"

Jonathan smirked a little and wriggled a little for the other "maybe it's better, sure is easier" he admitted, listening to what the other was saying about his own safe-word. It was a relief that his choice would be good enough and then practically purring as he was praised for being a good boy. Yeah, he could really get used to this. "Yes, please hit me more, please. I need it" he whined, moaning as he was hit again He didn't have time to really feel each line separately as they were dealt though he could feel the heat from each as Caleb ran his hand down his back and over each mark. He heard the small breath that left the other followed by his comment and the feeling of his cock. His body instinctually moved towards the feeling of the cock against his leg, leaning towards him and attempting to move his hands once again and yet, there they were, tied to the bed post. Jonathan moaned and raised his ass a little as Caleb mused aloud his inner thoughts. Honestly both options were completely find with Jonathan at the moment. He was enjoying himself far too much to care. From how hard Caleb was he hoped that he wouldn't try and make this last too terribly long though he could tell that they weren't even close to being finished.

Jonathan whimpered a bit as he felt the finger enter him. It just wasn't enough. It was such a tease and the other knew it and was just toying with him now. He let out a bit of a sigh feeling that second finger enter him. "Yeah, just leave me here, the landlord would love that" he muttered, clearly not as lust-driven as he'd thought earlier. He groaned again at the thought and sudden feeling of the cock ring around him. They'd never bothered him before but knowing the other was going to push him he knew it was going to be a while before he'd have his release. He pulled away from Caleb's mouth at his neck at the instant he mentioned hickies and having them visible. "Hey, no hold on" he spat out quickly, looking nervous all of a sudden "yeah my uh... my boss wouldn't... thinks it's unprofessional....I'd probably get fired" he stumbled through his words, clearly that wasn't the real reason he wasn't for hickies but he wasn't very forthright in the real reason either. Jonathan's boss like having him when they were having a particularly stressful day or week and everyone knew about it but they didn't like him having marks where others could see regardless. His boss owing his father a favor was one of the reasons he'd gotten the job but his extra services were what kept him there and kept him moving up the ladder, or that's what he'd been told anyway.

"such a good boy." Caleb purred again at the others begging ad enjoyed ever shiver and little quiver the other did while he stroked the marks on his back. Johnathon was so hot, so sweet, so perfect that Caleb was struggling to control himself and not just pound into that tight willing body. it was even harder to contain himself when he slipped a finger inside and felt how tight the other really was. he had to wait for a moment to contain himself and snickered a little at the others snarky comment. "oh, i'm sure the Landlord would be fine." he admitted. "i could find ways to make money somehow. working can't be all that hard right?" he wondered. "maybe it would be hard. i'll let you go for work then." he decided with a chuckle, grinning at the moan when he clipped the cock ring into place. he jumped, a bit startled by the sudden reaction and cocked his head at the other. "hey. easy. if you don't want Hickies i won't leave Hickies." he promised, stroking his hand up and down the others back. "it's alright. i won't do anything you don't want me to." he promised, stroking the others hip, trying to sooth him a little. "it's okay. i won't do anything you don't like." he promised, slipping in a second finger. "just relax." he purred, nuzzling the others neck but using no lips this time. he wouldn't do anything to upset Johnathon. nothing. "just relax." he murmured, smirking a little as he slid his fingers in and out, crooking them just right to cause the most intense pleasure possible, his other hand slipping down between the others legs and stroking the trapped cock, playing with the head and tickling the shaft, fully intending on driving the other insane.

(short post is short. sorry. ><)

Jonathan enjoyed his praise and was trying to be a good boy so that the other would maybe take less time in toying with him and would get on to fucking him like he wanted. "I don't think you could make enough to pay this place off just making minimum wage" he told the other, not knowing if he could even get a job in this city without any sort of documentation. At least, not anything legal. Of course, there was always prostitution but there was no way he was having any of that. He calmed as the other backed off and didn't push it, instead calming him to make him feel better, something he'd never experienced before with a partner. He wasn't sure how his boss would have reacted to find hickies on his neck but he knew for sure that it wouldn't have been good. At the least he would have been verbally reprimanded and sent on some sort of demeaning task to punish him. On the other end of the scale, the worst would have been an 'after work meeting' that would have been at her house and she would have shown Jonathan just how much she didn't appreciate the markings. And that would have left him sore for a week. He knew the last meeting at her house had. "Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as Caleb found something inside him that made his body tense and then practically go weak with the amount of pleasure coursing through him. On top of that he was being an ass and stroking and playing with his cock, whining at his position. He'd have already cum by now if it had been possible but that blasted ring was around him and while he knew it would be great later he really just wanted it now. "Fuck me, Caleb please fuck me" he groaned, pushing back into the others hand as his mind was filled with bliss.

Caleb snorted a little and nodded. "yeah, probably not. i don't think i could make enough money doing the one thing i actually know how to do." he admitted. well aware that he could get paid to fuck people, he just didn't realize how much the really good ones could ask for. he could make a hell of a living being a high class whore. he'd be pretty damn miserable though. "oh, did i find it?" Caleb asked, grinning when the other cried out, giggling rather wickedly when he felt the other tense and then go limp. yeah, he knew that feeling. "look at you, swallowing my fingers like a good boy." he teased, chuckling a little at the pleading. "well. i guess it would be okay if i fucked you, you have behaved very well." he agreed, still fingering the other simply because he liked the way the other was wiggling and trying to push for more. such a naughty, good boy. he pressed on that spot again, just to see if he could make the other curse again before swatting Johnathon's ass, just because he could before grabbing the Lube again, slicking up his cock and rubbing the head against his lovers ass.

"alright, now relax or this might hurt a bit." he warned. "i'm going to go nice and slow, but if it hurts i want you to tell me." he ordered firmly. "no excuses, got it?" he demanded before setting one hand on Johnathon's back, right in between the shoulder blades, forcing him down while the other hand wrapped around a hip, forcing those up until Johnathon was helpless, unable to move. sure he could squirm, but he couldn't twist or writhe or do anything by lay there and take it and wiggle. "god.. your so tight." he groaned, releasing the hip so he could line himself up, pressing inside, moving slow as promised, a shudder wracking his body. "fuck. god your tight, hot. so perfect. look at you, swallowing my cock, such a good, eager little cock sucker." he groaned, pressing deeper and deeper inside, pausing anytime he heard Johnathon make a noise that even resembled pain, stopping completely if the other cried out that he was in pain and waiting until he was okay again. being tender, and careful and almost sweet. a shocking comparison compared to the cock ring, still in place, and the welts on his back.

Jonathon couldn't even imagine the other going out to sleep with people for money. It would make him furious. The very idea of it making him sick. He hadn't realized he'd grown so attached and possessive of the other until that moment. Oh, he definitely found it alright. There was so much pleasure flooding his senses that he wasn't even sure that he could form coherent words. He was doing nothing now other than rutting against the other and whining as if in some way asking the other to further his torture and maybe let him cum. After the other decided that it was time he expected for the fingers to be removed, not for the other to hit that spot again "Caleb fuck!!" he exclaimed, his nails digging into the rope around his wrists. His face was buried in the pillow beneath him when he felt the cock circling his hole, biting his bottom lip and wishing that the other would just get on with it and stop talking. At this point he would have agreed to anything to get him to shut up and fuck him. He moved willingly with the guidance from the other, moaning loudly as the other slowly forced his way inside. He'd felt ready but it had been longer than he remembered since anyone had been inside him but he also enjoyed the bit of pain he was recieving. There was a moment he muttered a "stop, hold on" grimacing a bit as he waited for his body to adjust to someone else again and trying to relax.

"Okay" he would tell the other, letting him know that he could push further in. He told him to stop again when Caleb had worked his entire length into him, moaning as he moved his hips around a bit to try and work himself open more and get used to the newness of having him inside him. "God, you feel so good in my ass" he moaned, a go ahead for the other to start moving again. He was so surprised at the restraint that the other possessed and that he was able to hold himself back to make sure that he wasn't going to hurt his lover. As he got used to the movements he began egging the other on "faster" he begged once "harder!" he cried out another time, simply wanting to have Caleb thrusting into him with everything he had. He wished that his hands were free so that he could stroke himself though he was already so hard and leaking. He would have cum several times by now he was sure if he'd been allowed to do so since the beginning. He held out for as long as he was able to, which was honestly much longer than he'd expected for himself "please can I cum? Please let me" he begged, half knowing that he wasn't going to get what he wanted quite yet. Caleb would hold out until he was mindless and just rutting against the bed for some sort of relief before he would finally give him the release he needed so badly.

"yes. fuck, that's what we're doing love. have i scrambled your brains?" he asked with a grin. he groaned eagerly, slipping slowly into the other with a moan, passing when Johnathon told him to hold on, going still in an instant and gently stroking his back and sides until he was ready to go again. he paused again once he was n as deep as he could go, shuddering against him when he moved his hips, struggling to stay still. "you feel so good around my cock." Caleb quipped back, rather breathlessly. it felt so fantastic, having himself buried deep in the tight warmth of his new, first rather, lover. "fuck. yes! take it!" he moaned, thrusting faster and harder whenever the other urged him on until he was slamming into Johnathon with enough force to rock the bed. "no. not yet. can't cum yet." Caleb moaned. "we'll go together. don't you dare cum." he growled, well aware the other probably couldn't, but some people could and Caleb wasn't taking any chances. he kept going for a while longer, struggling not to cum himself before reaching down, snapping the cock ring off and stroking Johnathon a fw times, urging him on as he tossed his own head back, crying out in pleasure and started flooding the other with his hot seed, coating Johnathon on the inside, feeling as if he was marking the other, sinking deeper so he could bury his seed as deep as it could get.

"...that was amazing." Caleb admitted after he had rested for a moment, reaching up and gently untying the others hands, reaching over to the bedside for the damp cloth and gently wiped the other down, wiping off the sweat and cum, tilting Jonathan head for a kiss, simply because he wanted one, slipping a straw into Jonathan's lips s he could gulp down some juice before checking the welts. typical after care. once he was certain the other was alright he settled down into the bed and snuggled up to Jonathan with a happy sigh and a smile. "go to sleep Jonathan." he mumbled, sleepy now. that had been glorious sex, and his self restraint had been pushed to it's limits. he was very well satisfied. he was hungry too but he was more sleepy than he was hungry.

Caleb responded to his requests and his actions and noises so well and so quickly e'd come to believe that he knew what he would do or say before he even knew himself. He wondered how he could be so perceptive with so much pleasure coursing through his body if it was anything similar to his own experience. He let out a quiet little whimper when he was told not to cum, pushing back against the other and moaning with each thrust from Caleb. "Caleb, Caleb oh god yes" he cried out, making a ridiculous noise as the cock ring was removed by the other and he was stroked. It took little to nothing to get him off at that point, cumming hard. His orgasm shaking his body and flooding every sense and nerve with more pleasure than he'd thought he'd ever experienced at one time before collapsing on the bed beneath him. Jonathan's eyes were closed as he felt the other moving around him and touching him. He responded to the kiss, humming happily against the other, wrapping his arms around the others waist. He certainly didn't need to be told to sleep at that point, half asleep already. He nuzzled into the other and let himself drift off to sleep, breathing in the scent of Caleb's sweat and cum, a very pleasing smell to fill his nostrils.

When he woke up a few hours later he checked his phone, a few emails from clients, one from his boss, and seventeen text messages from his ex. He swore under his breath, he'd clearly riled him up more than he'd intended flaunting Caleb in front of him. This wouldn't end well for him he was sure. He climbed out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxers, going into the kitchen and making himself some coffee and making breakfast for Caleb, knowing that he would be hungry as it seemed that he always was. He made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and hash browns and fixed a couple plates and carried them into the bedroom, kissing Caleb to wake him up before presenting him with food. "Morning beautiful" he purred into his hair, kissing the top of his head happily. He ate a few bites of several things, more interested in watching the other eat and waiting for him to be fully interested in the food in front of him before letting his hand drift down and start rubbing Caleb's cock slowly. "If you make any noise at all I'm going to stop" he whispered in Caleb's ear before moving to fondle his balls. Jonathan kissed his neck and started biting softly and then sucking.

"what a good boy." Caleb purred, grinning as he stroked the other to completion, humming happily. he did so dearly wish he could bite the other hard enough to leave lingering bruises, but no hickeys also meant no visible bruising that couldn't be explained away so he resisted the urge. he had to smile when the other settled in to sleep and kissed his temple before snuggling in to sleep himself.

Caleb didn't so much as twitch when the other sat up and checked his phone. he didn't react when Jonathan got up to make breakfast either. so deep asleep a hurricane could have gone through and he wouldn't have so much as squirmed. he stayed dead to the world until the very pleasant kiss woke him up. "hmmm?" he mumbled, blinking at Jonathan before smiling happily. "morning." he mumbled. "how are you feeling?" he asked, wondering if the other was too sore? he hoped not. he blinked at all the food in front of him, checked to make sure Jonathon was eating too and didn't have less than him and then started gulping it down. everything on the plate would eventually end up in his belly, if he hadn't suddenly been distracted by the hand snaking it's way down. "wha-?" he paused at the order and swallowed thickly, his pupil's dilating as he twitched and opened his mouth to pant. he closed his eyes and leaned into the mouth on his neck, trembling under the effort of being silent, gasping and sighing but managing to make no noise, for now. his hips where jerking, trying to get just that little bit more contact, his balls drawing up, close, so close.

He smiled at the others concern "I'm a little sore but I took some medicine so I'll be fine" he assured the other gently. Jonathan didn't eat even half as much as Caleb had before starting to mess with him. He wasn't all that hungry but knew he needed to eat and that Caleb would have made a fuss if he hadn't at all. Oh, his reaction was beautiful. The small, little movements that he made without realizing it while trying to keep silent. "Such a good boy" he praised against his ear before stopping his onslaught to take a piece of bacon off his plate and feed it to the other. "You need to make sure you eat, especially with all the sex we're having and are going to be having" he smirked as he made sure the other ate it and then kissed him, invading Caleb's mouth with his own tongue. When he broke off the kiss he moved on the bed, leaning over the boy and kissing his way down his body, finishing by placing a kiss lightly on the head of his cock before wrapping his lips around it and taking almost his entire length in his mouth and pushing a finger in his tight hole, moving quickly to find the boy's prostate, hitting that bundle of nerves over and over again until he came in his mouth. At this point he wouldn't have cared if he made noise or not but he knew that Caleb would try to keep quiet for as long as he could. If he kept quiet he'd find some way to reward him further.

Feeling the cum hit the back of his throat he swallowed it all, really pleased with his own breakfast as he tried milking the boy with his mouth. "You taste so good" he told the other before kissing him again and beginning to clean up the food he'd not eaten while watching to make sure that Caleb finished his own food. "I'll be right back" he told the other while putting on a pair of boxers and grabbing his phone. He went out to the deck and closed the door behind him so that Caleb wouldn't hear him, first calling his boss which ended in a conversation much longer than what he'd really wanted and her being invited over for dinner. She hadn't implied that anything more would be happening than just dinner and talking about the new business proposition that was going on but he was a little worried that she might try something though with Caleb here he assumed that he'd be safe and wouldn't have to tell Caleb about what was going on quite yet. After he hung up the phone he called Evan, his ex who'd tried getting a bootycall and Jon simply responded with pictures of Caleb and told him to fuck off. He was livid, clearly the possession he felt was still a factor and he was furious that Jonathan had let some 'kid' as Evan put it fuck him. He knew that Jon was a switch even though Evan never received from Jonathan. He agreed to getting coffee with the other in the morning because denying him altogether would have been an even worse idea. At least this way they'd meet in public and he could contact someone even worse if it got out of hand.

Going back inside he knew he'd put Caleb to good use "hey babe? You wanna help me make something for dinner?" he called out and opened the door to the fridge. It was already midday so they'd need to put something together soon. "My boss is coming over for dinner so I need to make sure that it's going to be something pretty good" he told him, knowing that he could cook and that he probably wouldn't mind helping out. He helped when he could, asked for things to do even if it was simply cutting vegetables. He took advantage of slow moments, when they were waiting for something to cook or when there was nothing that he could do, kissing the other and touching him, grabbing his ass, Jon was very clearly an ass man, eating Caleb's ass out at least once just because he could. He couldn't keep his hands off the other, simply loving being near him and being able to touch him and make him cum as often as he really wanted. When the food was finished he put on a suit and put Caleb in a suit he'd bought for cases like this and if he might need to show him off as his boyfriend. "I can't wait to tear that off of you later and fuck you against the window" he told the other, a dark gleam in his eye as he looked the other up and down, a glass of wine at his lips. He looked so completely different from how he looked when Jon had found him and it was astounding. Anyone who had seen him before couldn't have recognized him now. A knock at the door signaled their guests arrival, Jonathan letting someone in, the sounds of heels clicking against the wood announcing her approach. She was a short, beautiful woman yet she had a commanding air around her, as though she'd make you do what she wanted and you'd enjoy it. Her eyes caught the sight of Caleb and a grin spread across her face "It's so good to see you again, I thought something terrible had happened to you" she practically growled, sounding like a predator who had just cornered her prey.

Caleb nodded, pleased that the other wasn't hurting too much. He was more than happy to eat everything the other had handed him. It was easy to eat what he was given, because if it was given to him then that meant he was expected to eat all of it. Or he would be punished for wasting food and for taking advantage of someone else's kindness. Not to mention he was always hungry anyway, even when he had a full stomach. He gasped when he was tormented, hips making tiny little thrusts and body quivering, teeth tight against his lips, desperate not to make a noise. He swallowed thickly before accepting the bacon, chewing because if he was chewing then he wouldn't be vocalizing. He kissed back, desperate for more and gasped again, collapsing onto his back while the other kissed down his trembling body. He arched, head tossed back when the mouth wrapped around his cock, the finger in his ass pulled out a single strangled sob, unable to hold that in. it was too much, felt too much, too good, too good. He managed to cum without a real sound, no shrieks, no moans, no whimpers or pleads for more, just that one strangled sob of pleasure that he couldn't hold back.

He came so hard he was pretty sure he'd blacked out for a little bit, mouth open when he came to, eyes open as he gulped air, his entire body trembling from the effort of containing himself. “kay.” he managed to whisper when he was told to stay, watching the other with dilated pupils, legs splayed and arms spread, as if inviting the other to do as he pleased to the limp, pliable body. He didn't bother listening in on the conversations and instead worked on calming himself down so he could somewhat function. He was half dozing again, on his belly when Jonathan came back in, floating on his good feelings. He perked up happily at the offer of cooking for the other and slipped out of bed and into a pair of pants, though he didn't bother with a shirt or underwear. Soon Caleb had all kinds of things cooking in the oven and on the stove. Grilled asparagus, rack of Lab braised in pomegranate, roast potatoes with garlic, parsley and Parmesan. Greek style salads and a creamy Chicken Gnocchi soup with fresh made yeast rolls and honey butter. It was easy to see that the boy had formal cooking training. He made everything with a masterful air and he also seamed to enjoy it very much if the content smile he wore when making the meal and the dessert where any indication. For dessert there was a strawberry chocolate tart, a white chocolate cheesecake and a orange sorbet. From all the sneaky taste tests Caleb had a hell of a sweet tooth.

Every time Jonathon touched him though he abandoned what he was doing, unless it would have ruined the dish, and enjoyed, keening and moaning and being an adorable little slut. The only time he balked was when Jonathon placed his tongue on his ass, protesting that it was 'dirty' though his protests didn't last very long at all. He wasn't very happy about being put in a suit though, mumbling under his breath about how it was itchy and tight and funny looking, though he clearly liked the way Jonathon looked in his. He blinked at the other, startled by the idea of being fucked against the window, though he didn't seam to mind the idea. If the way he shivered was any indication he actually really liked the idea. The fact that he had to adjust his underwear underneath the suit was probably a good hint too. Caleb blinked at the woman when she entered, his head cocked to the side, no recognition at all in those beautiful eyes of his. He had no idea that his father had lied and told the few people he 'trusted' that 'Caleb' had done a runner. She was one of the few people that Anttoni Järvinen had told that 'Caleb' was missing. Though he had told no one why he had run away now of all times, or even how. Considering how tightly Anttoni controlled his only child.

Caleb stared at her for a long moment, a memory wanting so surface, bits and pieces coming up. Him laying underneath her, naked, a heavy chain around his neck while he fucked her while she straddled him. Making him do all the work. Her slapping him across the nipples with a crop. Her speaking to his father about some kind of business he had no clue about. His father holding a knife, explaining that it was for his own good. Caleb jerked backwards, his back striking the fridge hard while he flung his hands up in a desperate attempt to ward off the oncoming knife. “I Don't Want To Die!” he gasped, skittering into the corner to protect himself, trembling violently. He didn't want to die! He didn't want to die! A blink and he realized, remembered, that his father wasn't there. He was safe. Jonathon wouldn't let him die. He was safe. The lady, 'Mistress' his mind supplied, had always been rather nice to him. Surely she wouldn't hand him over to be killed by his own father?

Jonathan should have had better control of himself at this point, and he did if he really had to. But this was different. He wanted this and without any sort of protest coming from the other there was no real reason for him to restrain himself and not see how many times he could make Caleb come in one evening. He loved watching him cook. He loved seeing how completely entranced he became in his task and how he put himself into the food that he was making. He just couldn't help himself. He didn't get off even half as many times as he managed to make the other come but he was thoroughly pleased with the way things were shaping up. He tasted the things as often as he was allowed, knowing he'd likely eat half the dish before it could be served because it tasted so damned good. Jon couldn't help but chuckle at the others complaints about his ass being licked as being dirty, though his moans served as fuel for him to continue until the protests faded. The further the cooking went the less he could do, and the more he liked playing with Caleb before deciding to take a shower and get dressed. He was partially glad that they didn't have plenty of time before their guest arrived because Caleb would've already been stripped and likely tied to something and ravaged just from how turned on Jonathan found himself every time he looked at the boy.

As soon as the woman came into his apartment he was already wanting her to go. The way she made him feel was similar to a cheetah who hadn't yet caught it's food but both parties knew it would be happening soon. When she began speaking he couldn't even hide the surprise and confusion on his face. How had they met? When he heard Caleb and the fear in his voice there was nothing he could do to stop himself from positioning himself between the two, holding Caleb close to his chest and whispering sweet things in his ear, promising him that Jonathan would keep him safe and that nothing bad was going to happen to him. He was completely ignoring Amelia as he tried getting Caleb out of his own head. The woman came up behind him and pushed him out of the way and he didn't even protest when he looked into her face. She grabbed Caleb's face and forced him to look up into her face. "Alec stop. No one is going to hurt you. I'm not going to tell your father that you're here" she rarely used his name when they'd been together, only when she was more serious had she used it. When she called him 'boy' or 'toy' it was more of a cue for him that they were playing and that she was the dominant. Although she was regardless.

"Go sit down boy" she ordered him, unmoving from her spot until he was seated at the table. She turned back to Jonathan and smirked, the smile on her face echoing the hunger and power in her eyes. "Pour us some wine" she stated, almost as a request but he knew that it was anything but and replying with a quiet "yes ma'am." He did so quickly, already knowing the type she preferred and brought three glasses along with the bottle in a bucket to keep it chilled. He held the seat out for her and then pushed her in towards the table. After seating himself did she begin drinking from her glass, beginning a conversation about work as though nothing strange had happened. She asked about how 'Alec' had found himself living with him and Jonathan was obliged to tell her the truth, especially since she already knew about his past. She was pleased with her meal, knowing that it was Alec who had cooked it. Jonathan hadn't had enough experience to make things like this and she knew that Alec had been trained roughly to be able to prepare food as well as any gourmet chef. When everyone was finished, and Jon had made sure that Caleb had eaten enough for his hunger, Amelia told her boys to clear the table and told Alec to lay on the table in front of her.

Jonathan began stripping Caleb slowly, his emotions flipping between being angry and jealous from being told what to do and to his Caleb and being so aroused from being told what to do and having her watch them. He bit his bottom lip and kept working on the clothing, trying to take his time like he knew that she liked. He left momentarily to find the nipple clamps still laying on the floor near the bed, returning and using them on Caleb, growing hard just thinking of the noises the boy was going to make. His cock jumped in his pants as he did it and heard the music flowing freely from Caleb. His pants were soon going to be uncomfortable to wear but he didn't dare touch them or himself until he was told that he could. He'd found himself in a similar situation to this before, Amelia very much liked to watch situations like this before she had them fuck her, which means he could let Caleb come maybe once before she'd be ready, if he took his time. "Est-ce que ma petite salope veut être touché ?" he asked Caleb with a smirk as he began falling into a more dominant mindset. He honestly loved these moments, when he could switch from being in total control to having none in moments, especially if he wasn't sure when it would happen either. ((English: Does my little slut want to be touched?))

Caleb was lost in his own fear, it wasn't the first time she'd seen him in a panic attack. he had displeased her once and had flown into a complete panic that she would tell his father, that she would remain unhappy with him. he was such a sweet boy really, so desperate t please. and she was one of his favorites because she didn't slap him just to slap him. if he was punished, there was a reason for it and he liked that. he gasped when he felt her hands on his face, his eyes focusing, blinking at her, at the name she had just uttered. Alek? was that him? "M-Mistress?" he asked, confused for a moment, blinking at her stupidly before he settled at the word Boy. the order was good. it was something to do, it was an order, it helped him pull away from the fear. he sat down where he had the last several times he had eaten with Jonathon and watched them.

he was still a little off his head but was more than capable of keeping up. mostly. so he was more than happy to contribute to the conversation when he was pulled into it. not that he knew much, a flash of a memory did not lead to instant recollection of everything after all, but he still behaved properly to her. that was, submissively. he ate everything that Jonathan or Amelia put on his plate, though he only drank half his wine as he always did. Alcohol did funny things to him so he tried to avoid it as much as possible. he did explain what little he remembered. cowering in front of his father, who had been as calm about deciding to kill Caleb as he was when offering Caleb to a new business partner. he remembered running through streets he didn't know, and a bright light, and then he was in the park and hiding his bag, not that he could remember where it came from. which explained why Anttoni, Caleb's father, wanted him back. as much money as there was in Caleb's pack, it was enough to make Anttoni notice. especially since the money was his 'here you can fuck my son' money.

he smiled, happy to get back into something he knew a little more and settled as instructed on the table for her. Caleb, no, it was Alek now, helped Jonathan strip him of his clothes, eager and ready as he always was, hard and leaking. the boy was voracious, even after all the times he had cum he was still ready for more. he pouted when Jonathan left but those gorgeous eyes lit up with delighted excitement when he saw the nipple clamps and actually squirmed he was so eager. he moaned, long, high pitched, more if an inhaled gasp when the clamps settled around his nipples. Alek had always been vocal and squirmy and now was no different as he writhed, naked on the table from the exquisite pleasure/pain/pressure from the nipple clamps. " Oui! Oui! S'il vous plaît, i besoin. Je veux sentir. Toucher moi. Me faire du mal. Baise-moi. Quoi que ce soit. S'il vous plaît." Caeb whined, desperate to feel, feel anything. pain, pleasure, whatever they wanted to give him.

Amelia smiled as she was addressed the way that she and the boys father had taught him earlier. Her preferred method of breaking someone was quite different to the elder mans but she couldn't argue with the potency of his teachings. Even without understanding why Alek was listening to her as though he'd known her all his life. There was little she actually had to tell Jonathan to do at this point in their relationship. He'd gotten used to her requests and was a fairly quick study. If he didn't learn by the first time it would only take him being told or shown twice for him to know exactly what she wanted from him. No, she wouldn't tell Anttoni about finding his son. Why would she? Now she'd have exclusivity to the boy and she wouldn't have to pay for the services any longer. It was a win-win in her eyes. She leaned back and sipped her glass of wine while watching the scene unfold in front of her, asking Jonathan a quick question before he placed the clamps on the boy "Quelqu'un va nous entendre?" "Non, je l'avais insonorisées" he assured her without meeting her eyes. She nodded before letting him continue his ravaging of the boy laying on the table. Those high pitched moans when straight to Jonathan' cock, closing his eyes for a moment to simply take it in before continuing. He tied each limb to a leg of the table with a rope he'd brought back from the bedroom and slipped his jacket from his shoulders, hanging it on the back of a chair.

"Je ne vais pas vas te faire encule tout à fait encore . Mais ne vous inquiétez pas. Je vais te faire du mal beaucoup avant que je suis fini." He promised to his young lover. He couldn't say how much he knew he'd enjoy this. Maybe he wouldn't have thought of doing this without a little push but he couldn't say that he wasn't going to enjoy every second of it. Jonathan rolled up the sleeves of his shirt to his elbows and cracked his knuckles as though he were about to start getting into something more serious. Seeing 'Alek', he still wasn't sure what he'd call him at this point, laying there beneath him, his cock weeping and red he only had one line of thought. He wanted to pierce it. He wasn't sure if he could talk him into it but imagining it was already making him hard. He leaned over his lover and brought his mouth down around a nipple, licking all that he could reach that wasn't in the clamp itself as he flicked the other one lightly, just to see the reaction it would elicit. The noises were already driving him crazy and he really hoped that Amelia was going to let him fuck Caleb. He wasn't sure if he could take doing all this to him and then not getting to enjoy him himself. "Baiser son visage" she ordered, Jonathan having no qualms about it whatsoever.

He stripped himself before climbing atop the table and kissing Caleb thoroughly before easing his cock into the others mouth, letting him get used to it again before thrusting, holding the back of his head as he did so. He was a little worried that he was going to choke the boy but Amelia seemed to have no such worries so he was hoping that Caleb had been trained for something like this as well. "Ahh!!" he exclaimed, feeling something strike his back fast and hard. He turned to see the woman with a riding crop, just in time to see it brought down on his ass again, causing the same reaction along with involuntarily thrusting into the others mouth. She also brought the crop down on Alek's balls and then hitting the nipple clamps with them as well. Before Jonathan could even look back at her again she had already stripped and lowered her heat on Alek's cock, sucking him in without any problems, letting out a pleased breath of air. "Jonathan venir baiser mon cul" she requested, the man moving to a place behind her. He didn't bother prepping, clearly she had something like this planned already, she always was prepared. She never chose a slow pace, always going full speed as hard and fast as her partner could move. And that's what they did, they fucked until she'd come twice and Jonathan was breathing heavily laying sideways on the table next to Caleb, kissing him and untying him as she pulled her clothes back on and left, telling him to take the week off, and that she would be in touch.

Alek had no idea what was going on in her head, he was just too relieved that he wasn't going to be handed back over to his father. still, had she asked, he would have told her his body knew what to do. she gave ab order and his body obeyed. he knew not to look her in the eye and to call her mistress because it was so ingrained into his system. the body never forgot and it was easy to remember with so much practice. he whimpered at the pause, the nipple clamps not around his nipples was not a good thing in his mind. he wanted those, wanted them on him. he squealed, hips thrusting because it felt so, so good having them on. he could only gasp and wriggle as he was tied up. his two favorite... well, three favorite things. pain, bondage, and sex!

"Oui s'il vous plaît! me blesser si bon! Fais-moi sentir pendant des jours!" Alek pleaded at the promise of pain. he gasped, arching hard, a little shriek falling from his lips at the tongue on his nipples, trembling under the onslaught of Too much! and not enough!. he squealed again when the other nipple was flicked, hips surging, cock leaking, desperate for attention, desperate for more. he tried to kiss back, his movements where sluggish, too lost in pain/pleasure/bliss to really function properly at the moment. his entire form was trembling and there where tears gathered at the corner of his eyes. an experienced Dominant would recognize the look. a Sub who had dropped hard, dropped fast and dropped well. he was lost in a sea of good things, even the pain was good, granted, he always thought pain was good. of course, that meant reactions would be a bit sluggish to anything that actually required thought, like kissing back and talking. the moans and squeals and happy sounds falling from his lips fell fast and free though. there was no guessing that Alek was enjoying himself, sure, he knew how to hide his pleasure, and his pain, he knew how to hide his mounting excitement or his fear, but why bother when he was with his favorite person ever, and one of his favorite clients? Father was also not there to punish him so that just meant he was free to enjoy as he pleased.

Alek took the cock into his mouth with a practiced ease. he had done this for others, though Jonathan was the first who had ever done it for him. he didn't choke, he was trained very well to never choke or gag unless the client asked for it. he hummed around the cock lodged in his throat and swallowed and sucked with eager abandon. hoping to get the nice surprise at the end. he blinked, confused when Jonathan cried out. he knew it wasn't his fault, his teeth hadn't gone anywhere near the cock in his mouth, so what? oh. Mistress had a crop! he liked the crop. he knew Jonathan did too. he swallowed thickly around that wonderful cock when it was thrust into him even deeper and then screamed around it when that wonderful crop struck his heavy balls. he was so, so ready to cum. had to cum, wanted to cum, so badly, desperately. he screamed around the cock in his mouth when the crop struck his oh so sensitive nipples, hips thrusting as he surged with pleasure, ropes of cum spilling from him as he orgasmed, swallowing convulsively around that hard cock and writhing in his bonds because he couldn't lay still under so much pain/pleasure.

he was still hard as a rock and trembling when she sank onto him, mewling around the cock, eager, anticipating, hips quivering, waiting for the order to fuck her as she pleased. Alek whined when the cock was removed from his mouth and pouted. he wasn't done with that, still, Mistress called and Mistress always got what she wanted. he fucked her as hard and fast as he could while Jonathan did the same and he lay there, limp as a rag doll and panting when she started getting dressed, a smile on his lips showing just how much he had really enjoyed that. he tried to kiss back, but his mouth wouldn't work properly so he just rolled onto his side once he was untied, curled up with a yawn and went to sleep, feeling so sated and full and happy. he would never have to go back. he could stay with Jonathan forever. he would do anything to stay with Jonathan. "Jag älskar dig, Jonathan." he mumbled sluggishly. that wasn't french at all. though it was likely that Amelia knew what it was. Swedish, one of four languages Alek knew how to speak fluently.

Hearing Alek speak in his native language was amazing, and having his cock in the others mouth was so much better. He couldn't remember if he'd done this yet but having those pink lips wrap around him and suck without choking was heaven. He couldn't believe that it felt as good as it did and wondered why he hadn't done it yet. His actions had surprised Amelia, while he'd always been vocal the amount and how he had given in completely to Jonathan she'd never seen before. Alek clearly trusted him completely and was sure nothing bad would happen while he was there with him. She was glad that he'd found someone he trusted but she was also worried about what would happen with his father found him again. She wasn't naive enough to think that they could just live in a blissful happy bubble untouched by Alek's world he'd tried to leave. When you tried to get out somehow or another you got dragged back in whether you wanted it or not. She loved sex and she loved being dominant in both the bedroom and in most relationships but she still cared for her partners and wouldn't do something to make them unnecessarily uncomfortable or cause them pain that they wouldn't enjoy.

As she was zipping her dress back up she heard the words she'd never heard him say before, and she was sure that Jonathan didn't even understand what had been said to him. She wasn't sure that Alek had ever said that before, to anyone. Jonathan just made an agreeing noise and pulled the boy closer, nothing indicating he'd understood what he'd said. She left, shaking her head a bit, leaving the two alone. She wasn't sure what Jonathan would say about it if he'd known what had been said to him. He'd had so many issues in the past with abusive relationships he probably didn't even know what love felt like with someone normal. An hour or so later Jonathan had gotten cold and stiff still laying on the table. He got up with a groan, going to make sure his front door was locked before carrying Alek into the bedroom and tucking him into the bed. He smiled a little as he looked down at the boy, knowing so little about him and deciding that it didn't matter all that much. That night was the best he'd slept in a long time. Long enough so that he didn't even move until in the afternoon the next day. He let out a long, content sigh when he finally opened his eyes, noticing the shade of light coming through and groaning as he realized that it was later in the day. Finally he got up and groggily stumbled into the shower to wash the stickiness from his body.

Alek was eager to suck the other off, happy to have Jonathon in his mouth and throat. he was a good cocksucker, everyone said so and he wanted to prove it to Jonathon too. he did trust Jonathon, with everything he had. he trusted Jonathon completely and totally and he knew Jonathon would never let anything bad happen to him. Alek knew he shouldn't have said the words. he couldn't help himself, he was just glad that Jonathon didn't mind, or didn't understand the language. whatever it was Alek was safe for a little while longer. Alek wasn't stupid, he knew if his father was looking for him, eventually he would find him. Alek also knew as soon as his father found him, he would be murdered. he didn't know why his Father suddenly wanted him dead, he couldn't remember. he didn't want to die though, he wanted to stay with Jonathon forever and ever. he only wished he could. he snuggled into his lover, murmured a sleepy 'goodnight mistress' and went to sleep. he stayed asleep even when Jonathon got up to check the doors and only let out a sleepy murmur when he was picked up and carried to bed. he was out and wouldn't wake till morning. he'd never felt so good in his life.

he woke up well before Jonathon did and was plonked down in front of the TV when Jonathon finally stumbled out of the shower, watching the news of all things while eating what looked like cereal mixed up in a bowl of ice-cream. he looked up when Jonathon came out and wished him a good morning and informed his sleepy lover that he had made Coffee. it was astonishingly perfect, and there was a plate of pancakes waiting on the counter for Jonathon as well. from the cleaned plate and fork in the dish drainer, Alek had also had his share of the pancakes and had still been hungry so he was eating.... whatever it was he was eating. "there was a duck!" Alek suddenly informed Jonathon. "it was in a swimming pool, it was really cute." he looked up at the other again. "how come the news is so boring?"

Jonathan smiled as he saw what the other had left for him in the kitchen, eating a couple pancakes and taking his coffee back to the couch with him. He frowned as he looked into Alek's bowl "did you mix cereal and ice cream?" asking though he was sure that he already knew what the answer would be. "That's disgusting" he mumbled and sipped on his coffee, moving to kiss Alek occasionally just because he could. He had to smile as he listened to the other go on about what he'd seen on tv that morning, eventually moving so that he could pull the boy between his legs and cuddle with him on the couch, nuzzling his face into his neck. "I'm not sure why. I guess it's just cause they want to let you know what's going on pretty quickly and sometimes what's going on isn't so interesting. Especially if it's just that the pollen count is high for today" he told the other, just reading what they were talking about at the moment. He was so happy to just be able to relax and enjoy time with someone without having to worry about some ulterior motive or wonder if he was going to try something when he was asleep or wasn't paying attention.

"Thank you for making breakfast" he purred into his ear, wrapping his arms around him a little further and hugging him to his chest. It wasn't hard to do but he could tell that he'd gained a little weight already and Jonathan was pleased knowing that he was getting the food that he needed. "There's a little pond down in the park, there are usually ducks swimming around in there, would you want to go have a picnic out by the water?" he asked the other with a smile. It would be nice for them to get outside for a little while and maybe he could take Alek shopping again and get him a few more adorable clothing items that he could wear around and then a few that would have to stay in the apartment for his own pleasure. It helped that he was such a sport about the clothing and that he really didn't care as long as Jonathan seemed as though he was pleased with it. Like the night before with the suits. He could tell the boy hadn't enjoyed wearing it but once he'd seen the hunger in Jonathan's eyes he'd accepted it in favor of the pleasure later.

Alek blinked at him, looked at his bowl and then looked back up at Jonathan. "no milk." he explained before shoving another spoonful into his mouth with a grin. "tastes really good." he admitted happily, kissing the other back and offered him a spoonful before settling into the others hold easily. nearly melting into the embrace, though he didn't stop eating his mess of a breakfast. "oh. it's really boring but i couldn't make the remote do anything other than yell at me." he admitted, pouting. "i like to make food." he admitted happily. "especially if i can eat it after i'm done cooking it." he admitted happily. that probably didn't happen often, being able to eat the food he cooked. "a pond?" he asked, looking up at the other, looking rather excited at the idea. "I like ducks." he agreed. "i could make little sandwiches and maybe a jello." he pondered. "what else do people take on picnics?" he wondered. "i'll make a fruit salad and maybe some meat pies and fruit pies, little hand sized ones." he pondered. "what else? oh! Deviled eggs, i like deviled eggs, and something chocolate." he mused. "i like chocolate." he admitted, stuffing another spoonful into his mouth, pondering what to make for their picnic, completely unaware of Jonathan's evil plans regarding clothing shopping.

Back
Top Bottom