Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who? Church/Moon

Jonathan explained the beach and the appeals of it, focusing on the relaxation part and how it was laid back and no one really expected for you to do anything there. The anger that came later was singularly focused, and only because of his self restraint he hadn't started throwing things yet. He knew it wouldn't go over well and he'd wanted to carve his own life and not follow in the footsteps of his father. He rubbed his face, trying to calm himself down since the anger wouldn't do him any good, it wasn't like it was Caleb's fault or even had a choice in the matter. Oh god. All composure left him as the other admitted to being aroused and attracted to him. The lust he saw in the others eyes fueled his movements and it took him no time to pick Caleb up out of his chair and press a kiss to his lips hastily. He gripped the others hips tightly and a low growl formed in his throat. "I want you to strip out of your clothes except for your underwear and collar and go lay on your back on my bed" he said, his voice already deeper from his own lust.

He went to the drawer in the bathroom that held his lube and condoms and shed his shirt as he moved into the bedroom, making an appreciative noise when he saw the other, climbing over him and kissing him roughly, grinding his hips down against the other. "Have you ever fucked anyone or only been fucked?" he asked, wondering because he hadn't yet decided if he wanted to fuck the innocence right off of his face or if he wanted to ride his cock straight into next week. Because honestly, both of them sounded absolutely goddamn amazing. He kissed down the others chest, taking special time with his nipples before pulling off the last bit of clothing and freeing his cock. He practically purred, wrapping his mouth around it and taking much of its length though not wanting to give him too much pleasure. He wanted for this to last forever and just forget about the real world and what he'd already gone through. He'd make the other forget everything if he could, everything but him and right now in his bed.

Caleb was enthralled by the idea of a beach. sun, and sand, and salty water. nothing to do but swim, did he know how to swim? and play games, did he know how to play games? and read. he wondered if Jonathan had any good books to read? he liked the idea of taking naps on sand and listening to seagulls. he was torn out of his imaginings by Jonathan's palpable rage. it was frightening, watching Jonathan struggle with his own anger, but Caleb could only be amazed, and trust the other more when no pain or screaming occurred. he yelped in shock when Jonathan's emotions took a swift and complete one eighty, startled but not afraid now. he kissed back, mouth moving nimbly on the others, indication that he had done this a lot of times. he nibbled very gently on Jonathan's lip and sighed a soft little moan. as if testing that it was okay to make sounds. some of his... uh, 'clients' didn't like him to make noise, or move. some of them did, it wasn't easy figuring out who was who sometimes. "okay Jonathan." he breathed, sounding rather amazed. that kiss had been rather amazing. he hadn't realized that people could taste so sweet. he was quick to do as ordered, stripping out of everything. the collar was a bit weird, because the chains where still attached, but that was okay, he liked the way they felt cold on his skin.

he watched the other, cock straining against his brand new, black, tighty whiteys. it was the only thing, the rest of him was loose and calm and relaxed, pupils blown so wide the baby blue of his irises almost couldn't be seen. "i've done both... i think." he admitted. "i've inserted and been entered." he admitted, panting at the other. he moaned louder when the other started kissing him, arching into those teasing lips, gasping at the tongue on his nipple, fingers slipping into Jon's hair with a cry of pleasured. someone had sensitive nipples it seamed. "oh my god!" he gasped, flinging his head back when the other enveloped his cock. "you! oh! our not... huh! no wonder people like it when i do that!" he gasped, writhing on the bed under the others tongue and mouth, mewling eagerly in the pleasure. sounded like this was Caleb's first ever blowjob. score for Jonathan. "i can't. please... oh god... wanna cum! Jonathan! please." he mewled.

There was a mixture of relief that the other knew what he was doing so that Jonathan wouldn't have to 'teach' him how to do any of this, mixed with a deep regret that the only reason he knew was because his father was a complete psychopath. Oh, he loved the noises the other made, he wanted to know if his lovers were pleased with what he was doing to them and noises were the easiest telling sign that they were. Plus, it was just extremely arousing to hear someone moan out because of what you were doing to them. He wasn't necessarily surprised that Caleb followed his directions so quickly and without argument but he hoped that he wouldn't always be so compliant willing when he told him to do things. An occasional playful fight was always fun, though he was sure he'd have to tell Caleb that. He was sure he wouldn't do it on his own, for fear of being punished for doing so. The fear was so ingrained in him that it might take a lifetime to break him of his habits, if not longer. He was so pleased seeing how aroused the boy was, the straining against his underwear and how dark his eyes were, he was sure his own mirrored those of Caleb's.

Jon nodded at the boys statement, still undecided which path he would take for their first time. A low laugh came from him as he heard the other squeal and grab at his hair, continuing to tweak and pinch his nipples even as his lips wrapped around his member. His reaction was completely genuine and an utter surprise to the elder, unbelieving that no one would have ever done this for him. He pulled away and grabbed the others hands so he couldn't touch himself "oh no, you're not allowed to cum yet, I'm not even close to being done with you" he told him, biting at his ear before slipping a condom onto himself. He didn't want to stimulate Caleb any further at the moment so he'd fuck the boy tonight, maybe in the morning he'd take the other in his ass. He pushed two lubed fingers in his ass and found it fairly open, slicking his own cock before pushing into the other in one swift motion and thrusting his hips against him hard and fast, wanting for Caleb to cry out and let him know exactly how he felt inside him.

Caleb did indeed know what he was doing, and honestly he really was very good at it. he had been trained well, and how sick a thought was that? he didn't care himself, it was just a part of his life. he didn't understand that it was wrong, that it was unhealthy and sick and deprived. it was just how he lived his life. it felt good to have sex, so he didn't mind fucking anyone his father asked unless it was certain people. Jonathan was not one of those people, the man was so very good at what he was doing. Caleb had never felt so much pleasure all at once in his life. he gasped and moaned and writhed, especially when the other touched the back of his neck and in-between his shoulder blades, which seamed to be unusually sensitive. "Jonathan! please! Jonathan!" he mewled, writhing under the fingers on his nipples and the mouth on his cock, trying desperately not to thrust. he wasn't sure how skilled Johnathan was after all and Caleb had used to gag when people thrust. he didn't want to gag or choke Jonathan.

"Wha... What? no! Jonathan!" he whined when the other gripped his hands, forcing them to the bed, arousal spiking through him at being held down, helpless, denied. "please! oh. oh!" he arched into the fingers inside of him, relaxing ina way only a man who had sex a lot knew how to relax, making it very easy to open him wide. he moaned and mewled, spreading his legs and lifting his hips, rocking them into the fingers, like an eager slut. only, unlike a slut, he was honest about how much he liked it. "please. please! i want to cum, Jonathan! oh!" he gasped, shuddering, delighted when he was filled to the brim with a cock that bordered on almost too big. it felt so good! he tightened, wrapping his ass around that cock with a loud mewl, trembling against the other. "yes. yes! more. move. fuck me. Jonathan!" he moaned, trying to rock his hips and fuck himself on that wonderful cock. "please. Jonathan, fuck me. make me feel it!" he gasped, looking up at the other, lust shining out of his face like he was glowing in it.

Caleb mewling beneath him made him, for a second, think of him reacting this way for someone else and a rage flowed through him, pinching his nipples just a bit harder, sucking on him just a bit more. He held the boy down and basked in the sounds that the other was making and letting out. "Je vais te baiser si ardu" he growled against his neck in French before biting him. Jonathan had been adopted when he was quite young by a french couple so when he got worked up sometimes the french just came out without him really thinking about it and he hadn't even realized that he'd done it afterwards either. He absolutely adored how vocal he was about what he wanted and how badly that he wanted his release. "Tu veux pour me déplacer?" he asked him with a smirk on his face, rolling his hips into him a bit before slamming his hips into him roughly. "Ne fini pas!" he told the other before realizing that he wasn't speaking English. "Don't you dare cum" he growled as he thrust hard into the other. That might've been a good thing for him though, the fact that he wasn't a virgin and that he didn't really have to worry about stretching him out more than necessary to make sure that he was comfortable. And besides, it seemed like he enjoyed a little pain and he was more than willing to give it.

He pulled out of the boy and found a tie of his, tying the boys hands to the bed post and flipping him onto his knees. Jon slapped his ass a few times before letting his hands travel upwards and find that spot he'd thought he'd noticed earlier, right between his shoulder blades and at the base of his neck. The noise that he'd made was enough to confirm what he'd thought. He drug his nails down his back between his shoulders and watched for his reaction, wanting to make note of every little place that made the other squirm in pleasure and cry out. There were so many different things that he wanted to try with him to explore all the little things that made him tick and get him hot and bothered. He stopped all of his movements, trying to delay his own fast approaching release as well, and bent over the other, kissing his head "tell me what you want for me to do to you" he muttered into his hair, his hips bucking a little in need but stilling the movement quickly. Jon pressed his lips against his back, kissing down the others spine.

I'm going to fuck you so hard. you want me to move? not finished.

he mewled even more when the pinches got harder, arching against the other with a gasp and a shudder, hips thrusting before he could stop himself. "Dieu, Oui! Baise-moi!" he called, slipping into French just as easily. made sense if he was from Europe, French was a very popular language over there. it wasn't the language he'd spoken earlier that morning though. which meant he could speak more than two languages. "ah! ah! Johnathon!" he wailed when he was bitten, trembling against him. "Oui, Deplacer! se il vous plaît! Baise-moi! se il vous plaît! Deplacer, Baise-moi dur!" he pleaded while the other rolled his hip, arching against him again with a sharp cry when Johnathon finally moved. "yes! please! i want to cum! please! Johnathon!" he moaned, whimpering into the violent, glorious, perfect fucking he was getting, gasping for air from the effort of trying so very hard not to cum. it was very hard, he had the feeling he'd ever been told not to cum before. most of the people he had sex with didn't care if he came or not, they just used him like a sex doll.

"no! no Johnathon!" he mewled when the other pulled out, a strain of panic to his voice. had he done something wrong? "Vänligen inte sluta!" that was the language from before, certainly not French that was for sure. he relaxed when he felt the hands on his wrist, tying him to the bed post before gasping, mewling in delight at the hands on his back and neck, arching into the fingers like he was a giant cat. "oh! oh!" he couldn't keep quiet when the other touched him there. shudders and twitches running through his body, like he'd lost all control of his spine. his inner thighs where almost as sensitive, and so was the little dip in his back, just above the end of his tail bone. his ears where fairly sensitive too, amusingly enough, though in a different way, playing with his ears or scalp made him go almost limp and relaxed, moaning in a more gentle pleasure, not unlike a massage might grant a person. he whimpered when the other stopped again, shivering and squirming against his bonds a bit the way he hadn't done before. "anything. everything. don't stop. Johnathon, please..." he whimpered. "i want to cum. so good. i need. don't stop. please." he whimpered, gasping, shuddering against the other, arching into the kisses down his spine, clenching tight and gasping. "please! Johnathon! i can't! i can't! i need! i can't!" he was so, so close to cumming and he very damn near didn't manage to hold it back. "please. Johnathon! please!"

Hearing the French pushed him even further, recognizing the language and responding, only after he'd switched back to English did he realize that the boy had responded in French back to him but he was too far into the lust to really care or talk to him about it. It could definitely wait until later. It was clear that trying to hold back his release had never been a priority or asked of him and he was far too obedient to just ignore orders. He smirked a bit when the other complained and sounded mildly panicked. Jonathan doubted that there were very many people who took their time with him. They probably just fucked the living daylights out of him and then left him once they'd gotten their fill. The next words he heard struck him with their harsh, foreign sounds. The memory of them faded as Caleb called out his pleasure and moaned like the dirty little whore that he was and Jon was in love with them. For a while he just ran his fingers along his body in different ways, looking for those spots that set the boy off. When he found how sensitive his inner thighs were he leaned down and kissed him, running his tongue along the skin and biting at it gently, barely enough pressure just to tease him.

"C'est vrai ma petit pute. Mendier pour ma bite tu petit putain" he cooed, not caring what language he used now that he knew the other would understand what he was saying. It was easy to slip into the language and felt natural after not using it for so long. He laughed softly and rubbed the head of his cock against the boys ass, biting his bottom lip, his cock leaking freely at this point. He was pushing his own limit now, too, and it was entirely worth it. He finally gave them both what they wanted and pushed inside the boy roughly, throwing order and decency out the window and sloppily fucked the other, letting his hips do as they wanted and fucked him as hard as he could. He didn't last very long at that pace and he hadn't expected to. He came hard and stroked the other off, breathing heavily as he untied Caleb's hands and laid down on the bed, his eyes closed and cuddling the other, running his hand through his hair and kissing his head. That was the best sex he'd had in quite a while and he was intent on keeping Caleb around for quite a bit longer, loving the noises that he made and the fact that he spoke french was just an added benefit.

Caleb had truly never had sex that had lasted so long. the closest that had ever come was... he couldn't remember the name. the old man, who hadn't been able to get hard anymore. he'd liked to watch Caleb pleasure himself. sometimes, he liked to pleasure Caleb, usually with toys. never had Caleb felt anything like this before. it was so overwhelming. so very wonderful. he had, however, been abandoned during sx often enough and he hated that more than anything because that was when he knew he had done something wrong and Father was going to be very angry. Caleb hated it when Father was angry. when Jon stroked him all over, Caleb, for a moment, couldn't figure out what the other was doing. it wasn't until the other started touching and stroking his inner thighs, making Caleb jerk and gasp and moan and curse in pleasure, that the younger realized what Jon was doing. "Oui. ta putain. seulement les tiens. Se il vous plaît. Johnathon! Se il vous plaît! ça fait tellement de bien! je ne peux pas le prendre! Se il vous plaît! ne pas me taquiner anomore je ne peux pas le prendre!" Caleb pleaded, arching against the other, trembling from the effort of not cumming, like a good boy.

"Oui! Oui! Johnathon! Baise-moi, Baise-moi dur. Fais-moi sentir pendant des jours! Ecchymose moi. Marquez moi! Faites-moi la vôtre. Se il vous plaît! Laissez-moi orgasme. Se il vous plaît, Johnathon. Maîtr , se il vous plaît!" Caleb pleaded, voice strained from the effort of begging and not cumming at the same time. even while the other pounded him, he wasn't cumming, tears trickling down the boys face because he was feeling more pleasure than he'd ever felt in his life and couldn't take it. begging repeatedly to cum, but not doing so until Johnathon gave him permission. crying in the agony of pleasure, writhing, twitching, rutting into the bed and into the cock in his ass once he was finally told it was okay, shuddering violently under the onslaught of perfect, amazing pleasure. he was pretty sure he'd passed out fr a moment there, because once he was aware again his hands where unbound and Johnathon was kissing his head. "my head is fuzzy." Caleb slurred, as if drunk. drunk on sex? "Puis-je rester pour toujours?"

Jonathan laughed quietly as the other mentioned that his head was fuzzy and then asked if he could just stay forever. "Toujours" he agreed with the other, kissing him lightly and letting himself fall asleep. He woke up before the other and put on clothes to go for a run, coming into the apartment still sweaty and his heart rate still up. "Bon matin, mon amour" he smiled at the other when he came in, kissing him quickly before stripping "tu veux prendre une douche avec moi?" he asked him, hoping he'd be up for it. He didn't necessarily have the energy to do much more than take a shower but he couldn't get that image of Caleb coming out in a towel the first night that he was here out of his head. "Viens avec moi" he said, deciding that he was going to come whether he wanted to or not. He stood in the shower and let the hot water run over his body and soothe his muscles, pulling the boy close to him and kissed his neck. There was something so intoxicating about him that he just couldn't keep his hands off.

"J'ai besoin de plus de toi," he admitted to the other while beginning to shampoo his hair, taking his time and just savoring this calm time that he could just relax with Caleb. He really should have been more concerned about finding where he belonged or where he came from but he was just so different about him that he didn't want to do anything else except spend all day in bed with him and just make sure he knew that the world was made just for him and Jonathan would get him whatever in the world he wanted. All he had to do was ask. "Tu veux me baiser bientôt? Je te veux" he told the other and kissed him while rubbing soap all along his body, taking special time to move slowly along those places where he knew that the other was more sensitive just to see the response that he would elicit. There was something very calming about being able to speak his first language with someone after not being able to speak it in such a long time. It was even better that that someone was a great lay.

he smiled happily at the assurance that he could stay always. he stayed asleep while the other got dressed, breathing soft and even, looking relaxed and peaceful. he was digging in the fridge when the other came back and reacted rather violently considering Caleb's rather meek nature. slamming the fridge shut and backing away as if expecting to be struck. not unexpected if food deprivation was a common in his life. he relaxed when Johnathon didn't even yell and smiled happily at the new nickname. "Bonjour!" he chirped happily before pausing. "vous êtes tous en sueur et rouge. où vous avez attaqué?" he asked, looking rather concerned, looking the other over for damage before smiling, kissing the other back, blinking when Johnathon started peeling off clothes. where they going to have sex again? he hoped so. ah, just a shower, good second."Oui!" he agreed, grinning as he followed the other, more than happy to follow orders. "je aime vous voir nu." Caleb informed the other, blatantly examining Caleb's nude form, naked himself in a split second. not that he'd been wearing anymore more than a pair of pajama pants in the first place.

"vous pouvez me avoir ne importe quelle manière que vous aimez." Caleb promised, watching the other wash while he scrubbed his own body, a smile on the innocent boy's face. he never wanted to leave, though part of him realized eventually he would be kicked out. no one liked him, ever. he wasn't sure why. eventually Johnathon would start to hate him, same as everyone else Caleb ever knew. he paused at the request and cocked his head a little startled by the request. people who wanted Caleb to fuck them where pretty rare really and he'd never met a man to do both. "Vous ne avez qu'à demander." Caleb promised with a smile, lissing him back and moaning as all his sensitive places where touched and stroked, growling a little. "Je veux être à l'intérieur de vous." he growled. "i want to have you pressed to the bed, helpless beneath me." he breathed in the others ear. "i want to see how much i can make you whine and moan and beg. i want to see how much of my cock you can take before you can't stand it anymore."

Jonathan smiled at the other and shook his head "no, I just went running. It's good for you" he smirked as the other looked him over to make sure that he wasn't hurt. He laughed at the other, pleased with how forward he was at the moment with his desires. It was obvious Caleb was ready for sex again and Jonathan didn't really have any objections to that whatsoever, except that he felt disgusting and needed to shower first, even if he was just going to get dirty again right afterwards. He wouldn't comment about the way that he reacted at being caught in the fridge. Maybe if he didn't say anything the other would just get used to it and wouldn't freak out so much about food. He hoped so at least. He hoped that he could break him of some of these habits that he'd grown so used to that were so unhealthy and made him feel so scared all the time of being punished.

Hearing the other talk that way in his native language made him even more turned on at the other, shuddering as the other was pressed against him speaking in his ear. He whimpered a little and bent. It really didn't take much for him to give in to someone else and assume the the role that Caleb had taken the night before. "Oh god Caleb" he muttered, looking at him and moving to kiss at his neck "I need you to fuck me hard. I need you to take me right now and put me in my place and make me yours." He moaned at the sound of his own voice begging the other for sex. He sounded like a whore and he didn't even care. He'd not been fucked in so long and there was something so great about just being taken, it made you feel whole and like everything was good in the world. He wouldn't want to wait much longer and it didn't sound like Caleb was very opposed to that idea either.

he blinked. "running?" he asked, baffled, switching to English just as easily as Johnathan did. he wasn't allowed outside long enough to go running. he was too malnourished to want to. he had other ways of defending himself, even if he couldn't remember them yet. Caleb was always ready for Sex. his Libido was immense sometimes to be honest. he was more than happy to have Sex anywhere too. shower, kitchen, park. he didn't really give a damn. he was just glad that Johnathon didn't seam to mind that he'd been in the refrigerator eating things. he was getting turned on, knowing that Johnathon wanted him, watching Johnathon shower and wiggle and look just ever so appetizing. he loved the feeling of being in control, as rare as that was. "hmm. there is no God." Caleb murmured rather sardonically, running his hands along Caleb's belly, feeling the smooth skin and flexing muscles, grinning at the kiss. "yeah? you want me to fuck you?" he teased, gripping the others wrists and setting Johnathon's hands onto the shower wall. "Don't move the,." Caleb ordered, voice a husky growl. "i'll punish you if you move them." he warned with a smirk.

then he did exactly what Johnathon had done that night, he stroked, played, tasted every inch of Johnathon looking for all the sensitive places he could fine, fingers dancing over skin, tongue laving the sensitive places he had found, teeth nipping and nibbling over the body, leaving sharp, pink love bites all over. finally, after far too long, Caleb sank to his knees behind the other and begane to stroke his puckered entrance with a sly tongue, fingers stroking over the balls as he savored the sounds he was pulling from Johnathon, teeth gently scraping over that tight hole before slicking his fingers with some body soap. "ready? don't tense." Caleb warned, voice laced with amusement, slipping in a single finger with a shudder and a sigh. "how tight you are! have you ever been fucked? it must have been a long time ago if you have. such a tight, hot body, your going to feel so wonderful around my cock Johnathon. i'm going to make you feel so good. until all you want is my cock inside of you, all the time."

"Running" he reaffirmed with a smile, leaning down to press a hasty kiss to the others cheek. He reached around the other to pull out a bottle of water from the fridge, squeezing the others ass and a smirk "I already told you that you can have any sort of food you want" he assured him before downing the bottle and leading them to the shower. Seeing Caleb so in control of the situation was very arousing, looking a little surprised at the comment of there being no god but still very turned on. He couldn't help but clench a little feeling the hand slowly moving over his stomach, moaning a little hearing him speak and being forced to leave his hands on the wall. He wasn't sure if that was going to be something that was feasibly possible though with the way that Caleb was teasing him and looking for all of his sensitive places. His ribs were sensitive as well as his neck and he was fighting to keep his hands still. It was much easier when they were tied and you could pull against the restraints as much as you wanted. "Oh fucking Christ" he gasped as he felt the tongue against his ass paired with the other touching his balls as well.

"Yes, yes please" he muttered when he was asked if he was ready. He groaned as he felt the finger enter him. It was true, it had been quite a while since he'd been fucked or had stretched himself out. He bit his bottom lip and his hands clenched into fists "yes, please fuck me. Give me your cock I want it inside me, stretching my ass so much I can't take it" he groaned. He'd already had enough foreplay, the teasing was driving him nuts and ever since he'd seen the boy naked for the first time after a shower when he'd brought him home he'd wanted to know what it would feel like to have Caleb's cock inside his ass. "Caleb please" he moaned, leaning against the shower wall with his ass sticking out. The hot water was starting to turn their bodies pink with heat and he was ready to be taken. It wasn't often that he found someone else that was just as content with giving as they were with receiving. It was very liberating, the fact that either person could take charge and both would enjoy the experience, and that they would never tire of the other doing the same thing. If anything they'd both be so enjoyable that the only problem would be that he wouldn't be able to decide if he wanted to fuck or be fucked.

he blinked at the kiss to his cheek and felt his face heat up. blushing? he was pretty sure that wasn't something he normally did. "ah. yes..." he muttered, wondering how true that really was. would he really be okay to take food? he was sure it would be okay, because Jonathon was saying it was. Caleb was sure that anything Jonathon said was right, so therefore, it had to be okay to eat the food. then again, what if it wasn't? he'd just have to wait and see. he would focus on what was really important, Jonathon. he was pleased when Jonathon did as ordered, leaving his hands on the wall. not everyone was capable of the level of self control to do that. "my name is Caleb." he growled, smirking. "not Christ, get it right." he ordered playfully, teeth scraping against that puckered entrance, not biting, just teasing because he could. because he had Jonathon all to himself and at his mercy. "hmm, not ready just yet, your still too tight." he purred, wiggling the finger against the others prostate. "you can move your hands now, but don't you dare touch your cock." he ordered, smirking, pleased with himself, slipping in a second finger to join the first, wondering if h could make his Jonathon cum with nothing but his fingers, cock untouched. wouldn't that be cute?

"yes, that's right. beg for it, your so cute when you beg Jonathon." he murmured, running his fingers up the others body, finding a nipple and giving it a stroke while his fingers spread apart inside of Jonathon and twisted. "can i make you cum like this Jonathon? can i fuck you with my fingers and play with your breasts and make you cum without ever touching your cock?" he wondered, smirking. "you really do have a pretty body Jonathon, so sensitive." he purred, standing up, fingers spreading again before wiggling, stroking that bundle of nerves. "i'm going to break you, and then put you back together again. i want you to cum, and scream my name when you do it. i want you to know who you belong to now. do it, cum for me, tell me who owns you." he growled, teeth pinching at that sensitive neck. "cum for me, scream my name. do it, Jonathon." he ordered, pressing on the others prostate again, rubbing against it, tormenting it, wanting to make his sweet lover to cum. then, only then would Caleb fuck him.

Oh, Jonathan planned on giving Caleb shit later about correcting his phrases when he was half out of his mind with lust, even though he found it amusing as well. He whined a little as the other said that he was still too tight, not at all what he wanted to hear right then when he was ready to be fucked into the wall. As soon as he was given the go-ahead to move his hands one was instantly tangled in the others hair, pulling lightly while the other grabbed whatever part of Caleb that it could find. He made a surprised noise and moaned a little from his nipple being played with but even more so with what Caleb was doing with his fingers. He whined a little at figuring out what Caleb planned to do with him, wanting to push him over without touching his cock. "Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as the other stood behind him and hit his prostate with his fingers. He pulled the other closer to him, wanting to feel their skin pressed together and he wanted to feel Caleb's cock against him. "Caleb! Oh fuck, harder!" he gasped, feeling the bite on his neck, thrusting his hips and trying to get some friction where there was none. "More, Caleb, I need more" he whined, so, so close, pushing back against the hand and trying to get just enough to push him over. "Yes yes yes! Caleb! Fuck, I am all yours! I belong to you" he told the other, breathing heavily and holding onto the other to support his weight.

Jonathan leaned into the other, unsure of his ability to keep himself upright after cumming like that. He was already so tired, and would have been more than happy to take a nap for a couple hours but he knew that they were just getting started. There, in the shower, with his eyes partially closed enjoying the feeling of release he knew it had been a good decision to bring Caleb up to his apartment. He'd never been taken care of this well and was sure there wasn't going to be many others who'd care more about his orgasm than their own. "If you're going to fuck me now can we do it on the bed?" he asked him, tired of standing in the shower after he'd already run a couple miles that morning as well. He kissed the other roughly, pulling on his hair some just to see how much he would let Jon do until he 'pulled rank' again and put him into his place and just fucked him hard, which he honestly really wanted for him to do right now. He was dying to know what it felt like to have the other inside him and if he had to wait any long because he was still 'too tight' he'd probably just tie the other down and fuck himself on his cock because he just didn't care any more. He'd deal with the pain and enjoy it, until the next day maybe but he'd enjoy himself now.

He chuckled when Jonathon started to curse. That was exactly what he wanted to hear. begging, pleading, cursing, loosing his mind to lust. yes, Jonathon was truly enjoying himself now. "Harder? okay." Caleb purred, biting harder, pinching a nipple and jabbing a little more firmly with his fingers, pressing himself against the other, letting Jonathon have the close contact he wanted. "Take it, take what i give you." he purred. "that's right. mine, all mine. such a good boy Jonathon. a good boy for me. look how gorgeous you are when you cum." he teased, smirking. "look how cute you are when your exhausted. i should have done this in front of the mirror, made you see how pretty your face is when your desperate." he murmured, kissing the others cheek with a playful little grin before pausing, his head tilted before nodding. "sure." he agreed. washing the mess off of Jonathon before turning off the water, chuckling. "can you even walk after that? should i carry you?" he asked, eyes glittering mischievously.

He chuckled at the rough kiss, fingers tangling into Jonathon's hair, forcing his head back. "now now. this is MY game right now." he informed the other. "you can have your turn later." not much apparently, Jonathon wouldn't get away with much while Caleb was Dom. "u to the bedroom then." he ordered Jonathon with a grin, smacking the others ass and massaging it while they walked, picking Jonathon up when he didn't seam to be moving fast enough, slinging the other over his shoulder gently, fingers rubbing at the others ass while he was carried to the bedroom. "yes i think it's loose enough now, don't you?" Caleb asked, tossing Jonathon onto the bed on his back before looking around. "you got any sex toys?" he asked curiously. "i think you'd look very pretty with a couple of nipple clamps and some rope."

"You're a sadist" he breathed with a laugh, looking at the other and shaking his head a little. He wasn't even sure if he would have been able to cum standing in front of the mirror and watching himself that way. It was something they could try, though. He was more than willing to let Caleb take over again, it was just too much fun having him in control like this. Jonathan bit his bottom lip as his hair was pulled and his head forced backwards, a bit of a moan escaping him. "Yes I can walk" he said defiantly, though apparently it wasn't fast enough for the other, finding himself riding the others shoulder to the bed, moaning from the hands on his ass. He laughed a little as he landed on the bed and spread his legs, lifting his hips and fingering himself and letting out a little noise of pleasure just to 'motivate' the other and to tease him more than anything "yes, I think I'm ready. I've been ready since I saw you naked the first time" he admitted to the other, his fingers still in his ass. He was surprised that he was already getting hard again just at the thought of the other tying him up and fucking him and the light stimulation to his ass.

Jonathan still hadn't touched his cock like he'd been told earlier. Caleb would find out that Jon was very good at following orders and had very good self-restraint when it came to these things. "In the closet on the right there's a big box labeled 'documents' or something. There's a bunch of stuff in there" he told the other, and it was a big box. Caleb wouldn't have an issue finding what he wanted in there and much, much more. He was hoping he'd come out with a riding crop or something too but he could settle with the nipple clamps if need be. It was a sick thought but he was pleased with how well Caleb had been 'trained' for this sort of thing. He was an unflinching dom and knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it and Jonathan was loving every second of it. His personality had flipped so drastically from the sweet boy who had laid beneath him begging for his own release.

he smirked. "so what does that make you then?" he asked the other, sniggering a little. he felt so confident now. clearly if Jonathon let him do these kinds of things to him, then it would be okay to take food hen he wanted. he could say no and not be screamed at. he could live, instead of just existing. "our so pretty when you moan." Caleb purred, smirking at the other before snorting. "too slow." he grumbled before blinking, stunned when the other started fondling himself. that was so freaking hot he almost couldn't look away. "the first time?" he asked, confused before grinning. "why you pervert." he teased. "i thought it was weird, the way you stood so still when i got dressed." he teased, sniggering a little at the other before pawing through the big box, amazed at what was in there. finally he picked out a set of nipple clamps, a cock ring, some velvet rope and a crop. he had used a great number of things for his fathers friends, but never a crop. he had never been allowed to hit someone, so he wasn't entirely sure what he was doing, but he knew the basic procedure from having it done to him.

"okay." Caleb stated, holding out the crop so that the other could see it. "i've often been hit by one of these things and have to admit, i really like the sensations myself." he admitted, eyes burning into the other. "however, i have never used it on someone else and i want you to look me in the eyes and swear you will stop me if i do it wrong, hurt you in a way you don't like, or just plain don't like it, do you understand?!" he had never been given this option. he took it, whether he wanted it or not. in fact some of his fathers contacts used things on him simply because they knew he didn't like it. he had sworn to himself a long time ago he would never, ever do that to someone else. "swear it, or it's going back in the closet." Caleb warned, his other hand holding the other things. "i can do plenty f things to you with these, after all." he admitted, shaking the small selection he had pulled out beside the crop.

Jonathan was pleased seeing the reaction of the boy to fingering himself. A little smirk formed on his face and he let out a slightly exaggerated moan just for Caleb. Watching the other figure out what he'd been talking about 'the first time' was absolutely hilarious and he laughed at the other "it's your fault. You've got a fucking hot body and you know it and you still choose to just drop your towel in my kitchen, mind you, and you expect for me to not stare and want to fuck you or have your cock up my ass?" Oh fuck yes he thought to himself, seeing what Caleb had pulled out of the box and brought back into the bedroom. He bit his bottom lip to keep himself from talking while the other was, laughing a little at how serious he was taking it "you know I got that because I like it" he told the other with a smirk. "I would absolutely love for you use that" he told him and then rolled his eyes a little "I swear, come on" he groaned, getting tired of the talking before the foreplay.

He was perfectly fine with most everything that Caleb had grabbed. He was eyeing the nipple clamps with some uncertainty, however. He'd never actually had them used on himself before, he'd always put them on other people and he'd received varying levels of arousal from his partners. Well, if he didn't like it they'd never come out of the box again but he was always up for trying things at least once. He pulled his fingers out of his ass and presented his wrists, assuming that that was what the rope was for, at least that was what he was hoping it was for. Maybe he could get Caleb to spank him while he was fucking him. That would be rather enjoyable, he'd love to be face fucked as well but he wasn't sure if Caleb was up for that one with how worried he'd been that Jonathan might choke on his cock the first time he'd done it. Who knows, maybe the boy would surprise him. After all, he'd been doing quite a lot of surprising lately and he wasn't sure that he'd stop anytime soon either.

"i have a what ow?" Caleb asked, looking more than a bit baffled, examining himself before looking at Jonathon as if the other was completely daft. "well, yeah, that's where you gave me the clothes." he pointed out, as if it was the only logical explanation there was. for Caleb, maybe that was so. who knew? "i am well aware that you 'like it'. i'm saying if i do it wrong." Caleb said, rolling his eyes. "i know very well that there are right and wrong ways to hit a person and i don't want you to get hurt or worse, not like it." well at least he had his priorities straight. "good." he stated, straddling the other with a smirk, pinning the other to the bed, hands on the others wrists, sitting on the others belly. just holding him there for a moment, enjoying it, savoring the ability to be in command and in control. finally, finally he lowered his head and licked from one nipple to the other, taking turns laving each perky little nub with a nubile tongue., raising each one to hardness, sucking them, nibbling on them to incite tiny sparks of pain before releasing his victims wrists and grabbing the clamps. "Deep breath in, and hold it." he ordered, watching the other do as he ordered before snapping the nipple clamps in place. he knew, from experience that it would cause a bolt of pain, like lightning, arching from the nipples, down the spine and straight into the swollen cock.

he smirked at Jonathon, keeping the other man pinned to the bed so even if Jonathon flinched, writhed, arched or tried to smack them off he couldn't. he didn't want Jonathon trying to yank them off himself, that would hurt more than if they where carefully removed. "hows that feel?" he asked, examining the red nipples, letting the swollen cock brush against his ass with every movement that Jonathon made. he leaned forward again and played with the bit of nipple he could get to around the clip, tongue stroking and prodding the little nub, causing smaller crackles of pain, some people liked it, some people didn't, Caleb was one of those that really, really liked it. he wondered if Jonathon would.

Jonathan watched the other look over himself and shook his head a little. He wasn't quite sure that he would ever be able to explain to Caleb why it had been inappropriate for him to change his clothes in his kitchen in front of him. Something about Caleb was just hard wired differently in his brain because of how he was raised, not used to being modest because of constantly having eyes on him at all times. After he swore he was sure that Caleb would just start right in, not expecting that he would just sit on him for a while and look at him, though he was clearly enjoying the seat at the moment, a small smirk on his face. It was a bad view from his spot either, deciding that the next time he wanted to fuck Caleb he would be bouncing, like this, on his cock. He moaned as he felt the tongue begin its work on his nipples, biting his bottom lip gently, his back arching a little feeling the nips from the others teeth. He followed the instructions given to him, swearing and yelling when he felt the clamps close, gritting his teeth. That certainly wasn't what he'd expected though now in hindsight he didn't know why he would have expected anything else.

The question registered a few moments after it had been asked, and only after realizing that his nails were digging into Caleb's thighs in response to the pain. His eyes were still closed when the tongue returned "fuck, stop" he growled, feeling a little out of breath. "Take 'em off" he asked, not feeling the general flood of pleasure that accompanied when pain was usually introduced. "I don't like it, please, take 'em off" he asked again. If Caleb was surprised than Jonathan would be even more so. There were very few things he didn't like and he couldn't recall ever telling someone to quit but there was nothing about that experience that he'd enjoyed. Jon was absolutely content with never pulling those fucking things out of the box again. Hell, he was about ready to toss them in the trash then and there. He couldn't understand how anyone actually enjoyed those things.

Caleb was well aware that Jonathon was entertained by their position but he didn't rightly care. he liked the feeling of power he got from sitting on top of the other. he knew he wouldn't always feel powerful in this position, he'd ridden people before and he liked that just as much as he liked holding the other down. he honestly couldn't decide what he liked more, topping or subbing. he'd be pretty ecstatic if they could keep switching like this. he grinned when he felt the other arching against him. someone liked having their nipples played with at the very least. and the tiny reactions from the little sparks of pain that Jonathon got from his teeth where promising too. the way the other tensed when the nipple clamps where put on wasn't so promising, nor was the way the other's nails where digging into his thighs, he was pretty sure he was bleeding, not that he really cared, he was just worried about the others reaction.

"shhh." he murmured. "it's okay, if i take them off now it's going to hurt more." he warned, gathering the others wrists and pinning them to the bed. "it's okay, relax, the pain should be slowing now. take deep breaths." he ordered. "don't hyperventilate." he instructed, voice as soft and soothing as he could make it. "your alright Jonathon. i know you don't like it, they can come off soon but you have to relax, the more tense you are, the more they are going to hurt, you have to relax." he coached the other, gently rubbing his ass against the others to help him relax a little. once he was sure the danger of having Jonathon try to remove them himself was over he released his wrists and very carefully undid both clams and bent his head, not touching the overly sensitive nubs but kissing and licking the areas around the nipples, as if trying to massage the pain away without touching the pain. "you did good. your alright." he promised, tossing the nipple clamps off the bed. it was perfectly okay if Jonathon didn't like the nipple clamps, they could be for Caleb. he loved the sharp sparks of pain that came from his nipples. like arcs of light that raced from nipples right into his cock. "are you okay Jonathon? do you need to stop?" he asked, head tilted at the other, eyes full of compassion and worry. he knew from personal experience that a fright like that could kill a person's libido pretty damn fast.

Jonathan was so far into his own head trying to get away from the pain that he didn't even realize that he might have been hurting the other and didn't recognize that his nails were drawing blood from how tightly they were digging into Caleb. He let out an unconscious whine when he was told that they couldn't come off immediately, pushing against the others hands on his wrists, trying to get to them himself at this point. He even tried rolling Caleb off of him but he was stronger than he'd looked initially. He tried to regulate his breathing though it was easier said than done. He was able to force himself to focus on the feeling of Caleb rubbing his ass against him, eyes opening a little to look up at the other and regain some sort of composure. "Kiss me please" he asked softly, almost wanting to apologize for his reaction and not enjoying the experience. He groaned a little as they came off, it burned a little as the blood rushed to his nipples but he felt like he could breathe much better then, grabbing the others hair and pulling him down for another kiss, biting Caleb's bottom lip lightly. "Thank you for taking them off" he said softly to the other, the tone of his voice letting the other know that Jonathan had had partners before that would force him to do things he'd not enjoyed for the sake of their own pleasure.

He let his hands move over Caleb's arms and chest, just feeling his muscles beneath the skin "I may not like those things" he stated, feeling a sense of relief at hearing them hit the floor, "but that doesn't mean that I don't want you to fuck the life out of me" he smirked and laughed quietly to himself. The feeling of the kissing and licking on his chest and around his nipples was soothing and just made him want to be kissed everywhere like that. He hadn't liked the feelings of the clamps and while they were on there was almost nothing else going through his mind but once they'd come off and the pain started subsiding more of the pleasure started coming back and he was acutely aware of the other and just having him holding him down was extremely arousing. "I would like some water first, though. And I need to clean up your legs some, I'm so sorry" he apologized, looking really upset after seeing what he'd done to him. He couldn't believe that he hadn't even noticed his nails cutting into the other.

"shh, love, shhh it's okay, just relax." Caleb murmured, trying to help the other calm down. he was small, thin and rather undernourished but he was shockingly strong for someone with rather fw muscles. of course, Caleb did have leverage on his side, which problem helped quite a bit in holding the other down. "of course." Caleb agreed, bending down and pressing his lips into Jonathon's, tongue slipping around the others and stroking the roof of his mouth, doing what he could to keep the other distracted and calm while the blood stopped surging in the nipples. "there... all better." he murmured, relieved that he had managed to keep Jonathon under control long enough for him to keep any damage from happening. the last thing they wanted was bruised or even scratched nipples. that was very much not fun. "of course i'd take them off. i know what it's like to not like something and have it done anyway." he admitted, a look crossing his face, one that was almost like fear as he remembered one of his fathers favorite clients. the bastard loved to do things to Caleb, simply because Caleb didn't like it.

"we can keep them though right? i love having nipple clamps used on me." he admitted, eyes sparkling with relief that the other was feeling okay. there was nothing worse than a bad head-space but Jonathon seamed to be doing fairly well. "i'll fuck the life out of you." he agreed with a chuckle. "i'll fuck you so deep and so hard you feel my cock in there for weeks." he assured the other, soothing the area around the nipples, easing the bloodflow so it wouldn't hurt so bad. "better if you have some cold juise. the sugar will help with the shock." Caleb informed him. "do you have any juice? will you be okay here if i run and get some?" he asked, worried about the other. he knew he hated being left alone when he was subbing, not even for a second. it was okay if he could still see, hear or feel the other person, but it was nearly intolerable if they left the room, even if it was just to get some food or a blanket. "don't worry about my legs." he shrugged it off. "i've had, and enjoyed, worse." he admitted with a smile. "in fact if you want to repeat the act on my back, i'm not likely to complain. the marks will be gone by morning anyway they always are."

Jonathan's body relaxed quite a bit when he was kissed, sighing into the others mouth feeling the tongue stroking in his mouth. Caleb was quite good at being able to keep him calm, which had surprised him a little thinking about it later. He leaned up and kissed the other again before he'd pulled away, smiling a little up at him. He glanced towards the clamps, looking a little unsure but eventually giving a slight nod. "If you really like those things and don't just want to give me a heart attack or something. I don't understand how you find those things enjoyable but everyone's got their own thing I guess" he mumbled, eyeing the things as though they were going to jump up and bite him on their own. He laughed a little when the other promised to make sure he'd feel it for weeks "I sure hope not, if I can feel you there I might not feel the need to beg you to bend me over and fuck me raw anytime soon" he countered with a smirk. He folded one arm under his head and nodded "yeah, there's some orange juice in the fridge, I think. Yes, now that those torture devices are off I think I will be able to hold down the fort just fine by myself" he teased, grabbing a pillow to throw under his head and grabbing his phone when the other left the room.

He had apparently gotten a text from his ex a little earlier and it was very clearly a booty call. Not that Jon would have normally minded with how desperate he usually was but he was thrilled to be able to throw this in his face. He snapped a quick picture of the others stomach and chest without him knowing and sent it to his ex with a comment letting him know he'd already found someone that was better in bed than he ever had been. He knew it would piss him off but at that point he didn't much care and he was thoroughly enjoying being with Caleb and not worrying about the mental abuse it had been being with his ex. "Thank you" he said to the other after taking the drink, downing the entire glass and glancing as his phone lit up with the picture of his ex calling him. He sent it to voicemail and then set the phone on the table facedown so it wouldn't bother him. "Will you please fuck me now?" he asked the other, looking him over, it had felt like they'd been going at this forever and he couldn't imagine that the other wanted to try and throw in more foreplay into this. How had he been restraining himself for this long anyway? "How do those marks go away that fast? I practically sliced you open with my nails" he said, unbelieving that he could possible heal that fast.

Back
Top Bottom