Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detailedrp90

Banned
Banished
Really craving some incest roles right now. I have plenty of roles and scenarios to help us get the ball rolling just some examples.
Dad daughter
Brother sister
Uncle niece
Cousins.
Basically any role involving incest as long as it's consensual.
I really don't expect a ton of messages for this thread but I have crazy cravings. We all want to fulfill our cravings so hopefully someone will help me with mine. I want something sloppy, something filthy. I want excessive amounts of cum, precum, drool, squirting really any bodily fluid I would agree too. Excessive as in unrealistic amounts.

Consensual scenarios only

I play a male. I am perfectly fine with female or males if they think they can help me and can play a female characters just straight m x f. I would prefer someone who can give details at least a paragraph but more would be amazing. I will match my partner. I can either do first or third person that doesn't matter to me. I only play human on human roles. Which means I won't agree to your character not being human. Sorry just not my thing. I'm not good with magic or anything like that but if you want to add some form of unrealistic standard like how big your character's eyes are is perfectly fine.

So if you're still interested please send me a message and we can discuss roles or plots. I'm sure I will keep bumping this until this craving is finally satisfied.

Also please no disappearing. I don't want to get everything set up and excited to finally play something like this out then never hear from you again lol.

Well thanks for reading hope to hear from some of you.

RE: A filthy dirty craving

I might be interested in RPing with you. I just need to know if you're alright with my character being three to six inches tall.

Hello, my name is Sef. I'm new to the moon and have yet to figuratively break my cherry here. So I will more than happily fulfill your craving if you are still interested. You can message me if you'd like. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom